All Comments on 'An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 33'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
bambigirl44bambigirl44about 12 years agoAuthor
From The Author

I know it's shorter than usual, but decided to release this chapter in a couple of stages so as to put something out there sooner rather than later..........Bambi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great to see you back

Lots of opportunities for stories in a doctors surgery, good story pease post more soon

hudson11hudson11about 12 years ago
"Missed" ya

So glad to see a new installment. This sure does have a lot of promise and many exciting new chapters with Mandy sure to come!! Possibilities are endless, please keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
SHORT BUT VERT SWEET

The Doctors Surgery outside of normal hours, what a perfect scenario and opportunity for naughtiness from all sorts of different places. The lucky old Doctor has already had Mandy and no doubt will want to perform a second internal as soon as possible. Then there’s bound to be all manner of decrepit old patients on the surgery books of whom at least one must have a copy of one of those pesky tapes. George could make a reappearance here (I’ve missed him).. I like the idea of the frosty old receptionist blackmailing her into compromising situations (though sadly I don’t think you’ll go their)… It was another masterful chapter Bambi and it’s great to have you back, course it now means we have an agonising wait for the next gripping instalment. Oh well such is life..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Top-Notch

Great to see another chapter in this classic series. The situation is one of Mandy's best yet. Maybe could have been more of a build up in the story, but still great work. Hopefully more are coming soon.

pinkpeoniespinkpeoniesabout 12 years ago
A delightful quickie (with a Thank-you)

What a great little chapter! The peripheral characters were brilliantly drawn as usual (loved the frumpy old receptionist - could see her putting Mandy into predicaments out of pure spite) and the scenario really does have a lot of potential, with many opportunities for blackmail and coercion. On behalf of all your devoted readers I'd just like to thank you for not only putting in the effort to write such fantastic stories, but also being generous enough to share them. x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Meh..

It had promise but was far too easy for him in the end. Would have loved it if (having her bent over, bare assed) he told her he was gonna use lube to check her internally then discreetly masturbated into his cupped hand and smeared his cum around her anus. Whilst masturbating he could've asked her general health questions just to keep up the pretense of the "check-up".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Thank you Bambi!! You are the best! I hope the next one has her giving the old doctor a great long blowjob!! Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Eh....

I stopped reading as soon as I saw "Doctor's Office". I'm sure I know how it ended....creepy old doctor tricks her into a breast exam then some sort of pelvic exam and then has sex with her......Booooooring. I expect more from you, Bambi. And after all that time? What a let down.

Bulldog10Bulldog10almost 12 years ago
RE Eh......

So you guessed there would be a creepy old Doctor who would get his hands on Mandy’s tits and his dick in her pussy. Wow how astute of you. But hang about don’t we always know how these chapters are going to play out, and isn’t that the very reason we love them so much and keep coming back for more. Sure you’re entitled to your opinion, I just hope you’re as quick to praise as you are to criticize.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lot's of potential

The doctor's could have some financial problems, thanks to lawsuits inspired by the old creepy doctor, and have to find extra funding by starting a Saturday/Sunday sperm donation clinic....wouldn't Mandy be better than porn mags to 'help' a growing client pool. If she got incentives for each sample the possibilities would be endless. Just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The Master Returns!

Thank you for this update. Forget the haters, I'll take as much as I can get in any way, shape or form of the gullible Mandy. I'd love to suggest an update with multiple men, like in the earlier chapters, they were by far my favourite of the series. I only hope we don't have to wait so damn long for the next instalment, but I understand that life sometimes intervenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great setting

Hi Bambi always love your stories and this one was no different. Looking forward to finding out her future roles at the clinic, maybe as a nurse to help out with some patients or as another said a helper for the sperm bank. Can't wait for the next installment, I know Mandy's going to earn that second pay cheque

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thanks!

First, thank you for this latest installment, Bambi! Your stories are always greatly anticipated and always a welcome sight. I did give this particular story the lowest score of the series, though. It's not the length - you've written excellent stories of similar length many times before. It's not the predictable situation - we know how every story ends, and it's what keeps us coming back. From my own perspective, this story falls short of your lofty standard because (a) Mandy was too naive and gullible, even for her, which hurt the "believability" of the story; (b) this was full-on rape where she did not get any satisfaction in the end - I know some people like that, but it's never been a turn-on for me; I like it when she gets into it. That being said, I have to admit the nurse/doctor/patient thing is a big fetish for me, so I eagerly look forward to this storyline continuing! Thank you for the best stories on Literotica, Bambi - hopefully we won't have to wait so long for the next installment.

bambigirl44bambigirl44almost 12 years agoAuthor
From The Author

I have today submitted part 2 of this "chapter" so it should be up in a few days. I have decided to post it in smaller sections as a way of keeping the interest going (for both myself and the reader). So I take the previous point about Mandy not eventually enjoying it, but I will say this part of the story isn't over yet and there are a few more "segments" to go, so let's wait and see how it finally turns out. But thanks for all the comments and I hope when read in it's entirety this will all stack up as a good installment..... Bambi

pinkpeoniespinkpeoniesalmost 12 years ago
Good news!

Great to have you back again so soon Bambi and what a good idea to stretch the scenario over several installments. But I'd love to have a continuation of Alison's story. Surely she has a new job by now - maybe it could be in a bank and it would then only be a matter of time before some mistake on her part led to the crusty old manager getting a chance to have a go at her amazing 32HHs. And/Or perhaps a hold up in which poor Alison finds herself bound in the company of a pervy old customer and even though she pleads for him to untie her, he can't resist the opportunity (definitely not one to be missed!) of helping himself to her lovely big boobs!

Bulldog10Bulldog10almost 12 years ago
I AGREE

As much as I love Mandy I agree it’s well overdue for Alison to make a return. I would have been thrilled to have seen Alison take the job at the surgery instead of Mandy. (Though maybe she wouldn’t have been quite as easily duped as her daughter) The suggestion that Alison take a job in a bank is a cracker and one I’d like you to follow up on. Believe me and despite what I’ve said I’m thrilled to bits that Mandy’s back and as naïve as ever, and a multi-part story does add excitement to the waiting. You’re a rare gem Bambi, keep em coming.

SmuttydogSmuttydogalmost 12 years ago
Not enough build up, methinks.

i think you excell more in the longer story department. It seemed to rush to the climax (hah! See what I did there? lol). There was none of the battle of wills and her inevitable succombing to their demands. I like that you tried your hand at an out-and-out rape-story but it seemed rather lack-lustre....and I usually enjoy the fact that your characters normally get off on it in the end.

Sorry for being critical.....but I'm still looking forward to future installments. ;)

P.S. I still reckon there's more fun to be had out of Maria, the foreign exchange student, and her unfeasibly large boobs and butt on her tiny frame. :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more mandy please

Keep em coming , Mandy is my favorite .

NerdyFatGuyNerdyFatGuyover 11 years ago
Thank You

Always happy to read the next adventures of Mandy, thank you for the may stories, can't wait for the next one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous