All Comments on 'Becky's Racing Sponsors'

by NPH786

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 10 years ago
Willing Cuck

Writing about subhuman males does not make a story interesting. I think in the second chapter you should have this poor excuse for a male go meet God thus fulfilling his desire to have God understand that he should not live without her. Writing ability can not dress up subject matter however, I gave this *.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Standard sicko cluck story

They never cease because it takes no skill to write this kind of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
In What World is This Erotic

Predictbly bad cuckold tripe. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Give me a warning up front

and I'll gladly leave you to your cuckold fantasy. Don't want to post a cuckold alert up front? Gets you 1 star every time.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Lol

What a complete load of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Why would anyone in the world want to be such a loser? It's about as pathetic as anything could possibly be!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You really have to question whether this author is retarded or not because this was about the most retarded thing ever typed on a computer screen. Being a sicko cuck is not in any way a good thing! It's actually one of the most depraved and disgusting things in the entire world!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Incongruent

Perhaps the Incongruence was deliberate...more likely it was for gratuitous offense. So I averaged between the 3 for an average story with reasonably good word mechanics (a 'gate' is an opening to go through, a 'gait' is the foot-pace a person uses to go through that gate!) and the 1 for deliberately irritating one's readers!

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Think about an editor

Story has potential but you should consider the volunteer editor program. I'm not big on spelling and punctuation but your story would be enhanced by a second pair of eyes picking up your mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
and we wonder

where all the retards come from look no farther then on this site. The funny part about this is that there is very good authors and then you get the retards like this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story has potential?

You must be sniffing glue from the same bag as the retard that called this a story. Nobody is as fucking brain dead as ole Dave, except for the people who actually liked this pile of shit.

elHosedelHosedover 10 years ago
Cheap whore...

...is what you've got there Bill. Figured this was a continuation of the Becky turned slut for racing story. Wasn't disappointed... unfortunately. Please tag these as cuck, hot-wife, swinging, or ANYTHING that would indicate the content of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Slow day on Lit.

The Lickidee and witless share a cigarette while the lunatic closet cucks stream over the walls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I am little old

But I did not think that NPH786 would be txt speak foe WACC but oh well.

The only people that could say anything good about this story, aside from it being short, are WACCs want to be WACCs and husband hating women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Fun!

This story is just over the top in humor, irreverence, super charged sexuality and high octane racing. I laughed my head off as I was wanking off!

Great writing; completely outside the box. Becky, Becky, Becky...bad, bad girl...we love you!!

NPH786NPH786over 10 years agoAuthor
Anonymous got's some killer harsh lines!

I just have to say that I really have enjoyed the comments. The harshest ones make me smile the most! The explosive disgust is pretty intoxicating. As an explanation (or something to chew on if your teeth work...) I would have to say that the intent of the story was deeply tongue in cheek while being at the same time a sociological question of religion vs morals. Some of my favorite swingers are deeply religious people. How does that work? Can you be religious and act immorally? Can you be morally correct and not particularly religious? Who is more immoral? Dave who attends church and eagerly shares his wife or Becky who trades sex for motorcycle parts? You for reading my "dirty stories" or me for writing them?

I think you - because I'm totally innocent of your explosive disgust of the words I write... But then again, I enjoy triggering your base emotions (lust, hate, disgust, laughter) so maybe I'm more immoral than you..... hmmmm

I like how Becky just says, "fuck it... show me your hard on and we'll work out a deal!" I think she's on the right track.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'll show you my hard on.

Now just bend over.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
That

That was one trashy piece of shit story. No racing man would be a cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous