All Comments on '14 Days To Redemption Ch. 06'

by bbonz1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Love the story so far! I cannot wait to find out how it ends. I especially love that not only is Kelli finding out about herself, Jack is also learning a few things about himself. Please keep it up. (No

pun intended ;-) )

JudyLeeJudyLeealmost 8 years ago
Too much.

Now he is becoming a cruel dominant. Is his intent to break her spirit completely? I thought he still loved her. Maybe not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not What B.D.S.M. Is

Again I totally agree with JudyLee. I would not even consider taking that kind of excessive humiliation and treatment and believe I'm in love with the B.D.S.M. but that isn't what itxs about although some people love that treatment and of course that isn't a problem to me because how can I judge if I'm part of the same strand but she is doing that in hopes of saving her marriage which I don't think is helping it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a prick

If he’s trying to save the marriage he’s going about it the wrong way. She needs aftercare not an abusive prick for a husband. Giving her aftercare would prove his love, as it is she’d be better off leaving him and finding a good Dom. Whilst there are elements of bdsm this story is not good practice for a D/s couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing locks in changes in sexual desire like the pleasure massive orgasms provide. As jack mused in a previous chapter about how to have his cheating wife still want him once her penal sentence was complete, he seems to have arrived at the correct strategy to accomplish this. No other man will suit her needs in the future after such experiences.

Good chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best yet, slowly building your writing climax.

I would have seen her hump the pole while still wearing the egg to manipulate her clit, but that's me. It's getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Does the cabin have a pool, sauna, shower, bath?. Cunt shaved properly. What happened to the a/ blow job?. Just thinkin'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous