All Comments on '1950s: Housewives' Pet Training'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

As always Jasmine, an excellent story, this contains everything, a bit of incest, a blowjob gang-bang,(something I really enjoy) and my personal favorite a good `fisting'. I always look forward to any of your postings, as they never disappoint, one can be sure of wet knickers by the bottom of the first page, (that's assuming one is wearing any). Thank you for yet another good cum.

goamz86goamz86almost 8 years ago
Fantastic

Another great tale from an excellent Writer. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incredible

I have read all your illustrated stories (and several of your others. I have thought all of them wicked hot but this series takes the cake. I think you said in chapter one it would have multiple chapters and last a few years. I am begging you please let that happen. I have seen thag you write lots of stories but every couple months of this story would be more than all right with me. Wish i could rate you higher than five stars. You deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Do the real est

Pick the agent

ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
Good, good, good

But this story goes too fast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh my......

The illustrations were soooo good and the story was hot!!!

Great combo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LOved It

Great writing. I enjoy all of your stories. Very Sexy and great pictures.Continue writing like this and you will please everyone.

Thanks Vera

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stunning

I cant wait for the next chapter. Your lesbian seduction stories always leave me wet. I guess you havs to write stories for men too, but you sure are good at girl-girl. As for whackdoodle, he is just another insecure man complaining about the strides lesbians/bi women have made. I bet all his criticism did not stop him though from 'handling' things while he read your story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

This is the best part yet! !!!

I'm going to find more of her artwork.

GlensnakedGlensnakedalmost 8 years ago
Loved The Story

So Erotic and Sexy , I loved Masturbating To The Illustrations Just As Much As The Story 😍😍😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot story!

Have her done her own mother and have her mistress teacher decide a blackmail scenario to get mother to go to the secret house where she will pay amends by scrubbing floor whe ring relieved of sweat soaked clothing articles until daughter struts in dressed in black with riding crop roseate and discipline mother as she furiously scrubs floor!

Jrunner16Jrunner16almost 8 years ago
Can't wait to read more.....

Great series! When will the next chapter be available? Please don't stop... It is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

chloe909chloe909almost 8 years ago

So hot. Got me so wet and turned on. Love the blowbang with the eight guys. Would love read about 2 pets servicing a bunch of big hard cocks for the pleasure of their mistresses.

And your pictures are so hot they make me want finger my pussy hole

greenalto1776greenalto1776almost 8 years ago
Thank you for all you do!

I have been on this site for years and you are hands down the best writer on it. The way that you mix domination with romance is an art form! I wish you would continue with "Bedding the Babysitter" and "coming out in costume" as well as this one! you are just such an inspired writer!!! Thank you for all you do!

lkng4fn666lkng4fn666almost 8 years ago
Love this story.

Enjoy your Rebecca illustrated stories. Just one criticism, I couldn't tell in the begining were the "now" part of the story ended and the "1950s" part began. At first I thought that this was all happening to the great-granddaughter and not to the great-grandma. I saw later where you started to use Italics for the 1950s and normal font for now but was real confusing for me in the beginning. Keep up the great work.

Rahsaan1Rahsaan1almost 8 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait for the next one

arsekoarsekoalmost 8 years ago
Hail the revolution

Far better this way than a Bush, Obama and Trump manifesto.

Such a beautifully developing novella. Variations being introduced and slowly, tantalisingly fleshed out.

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More More More oh fuck

That was fantastic!!! I haven't cum that hard in a while and that was just what I needed. I can't wait till the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WET

Dear Jazz

Beautiful. * * * * * (A+) Rebecca's explicit illustrations are a perfect foil for your rich explicit writing and exciting story development. Thank you for introducing the bathroom component to the story. I would like to see it become a more important element with more descriptive details in one or more of your stories.

Love You, anon j_o

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I;m so wet

God I am so wet after reading this story. Great!! Only wish it was me getting all this attention and giving it to all the girls and then the girls giving it to me.Oh I want to be fisted right now. Please continue to write more stories like this.I love them.

Julie

reddbunnzreddbunnzalmost 8 years ago
Copy That.

As one of the earlier comments so aptly stated, "I can't wait for the next version". Keep 'em comin' SSL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyable

The story was of course fascinating ,but I did not see the need for Rebecca to be subjected to the male masturbation humiliation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mmmmm

Being a house wife myself , I found these stories very compelling. Now I just need to find like-minded people in my area.

MaryJane

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Again, I keep reading these over and over

again! Can't wait for the next 20 or 30 installments.

I will say to "Anonymous", that while I agree, I prefer Lesbian stories to be "sans male participants", I understood the need for that part of the story.

First, There needs to be punishment in any training phase, and for someone that prefers women over men, as well as a cheater, that would really be a punishment. Although, I would never consider "golden showers" to be any form of punishment!!!

I was born in the 50's and saw my Mom, Grandmother, Great Grandmother and actually all my female relatives being under the control of the family men, so I understand the mentality of having to keep your true self hidden. And it is probably the reason I am so respectful of women today and I, myself, am married to my Mistress. So even tho I don't like guys in the stories, I understand the need for story progression.

Slave Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wet

your stories keep me so wet and i cum so hard, keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVED IT

Is there any way I can subscribe to you and get updates or do I have to keep checking back?

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So very yummy!

Thank you!

chimpeechimpeeabout 7 years ago
LOVED IT

From daughter sucking tits and the water sports bonus what next Oh Yeah

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

Think I've found my new favourite author. Pictures are fab and I loved the writing. Keep coming...literally!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Noormally, I give a story with water sports One Star If it's Not in Fetish . . .

. . . . and I don't read Fetish. But your illustrations make up for it. 5 stars.

Peeperguy29Peeperguy29over 5 years ago
Amazingly Sexy ....

I haven’t found a chapter I didn’t enjoy reading or masturbating to yet and doubt I will the illustrations are an absolute turn on and love the addition of being spanked in this story that honestly had me masturbating a second time while finishing this chapter , 5 ⭐️ Again ,keep up the great work 😊❤️😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
a wonderful teen that is well rounded

this is a wonderful idea,and gives women a real chance to get into positions of power by their knowledge of wonderful sex and how to pleasure each person while having pets on the side,for her own pleasure,the younger the better. Never too young to LEARN how to use that special gift between her legs.and young pussy has a real special taste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
MORe

MORE

Joseph48Joseph48almost 4 years ago

Anyone who hasn't read any of Your works hasn't been reading the BEST!!!!

ashlandlitashlandlitover 1 year ago

This is the hottest erotica I’ve read in ages! Thank you!!

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveover 1 year ago

WOW! I love this story thus far!

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlabout 1 year ago

Mmm loving yr stories once again, been a while since I read some of yours but I LOVE the way they all involve women and secret ongoing s and i would give anything to experience this type of thing…so reading and playing with myself is such a turn on its so exciting…reading these stories. Thx for the reading n masturbatory material….such erotica thx for sharing xx

belladonna143belladonna143about 1 year ago

MMMM.. more orgasms that are over the edge for me.. I'm from a small town and would love a secret society here.. or maybe there is???

maddictmaddict19 days ago

You are so nasty "(!)" I like that you used Rebbaca and her art in this story. If you need a new artist in the erotic art section. Corpse_rider has some beautiful work. The computer art is well still needs work. I'm glad you put the boys to work, and that's nice cock art wrapped by the beautiful Rebecca's hands.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50758 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES