1st Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers

"Ohhhh my gawd. Fuck!" she breathed as the last of his sperm trickled inside her. He began to soften a little inside her as they caught their breath.

"That was awesome!" he breathed, "you are my biggest fantasy, and that was everything I thought it would be!"

"Thanks!" she breathed, smiling. He kissed her, lips smacking. "I have to go." Erin said, "I'm so late! I can't believe we did that while he was on the phone! You are so bad!" she exclaimed. He laughed, pulling his soft penis out of her vagina with an audible 'slurp'. She rolled off his bed, picked up her panties off the floor, and slid them on. She put on her bra and blouse, and pulled on her shorts. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out perfume, spraying it on her neck and crotch, trying to get the smell of sex off of her. Jason walked her outside to her car.

"I know you have a boyfriend, and I'm not asking to do that every time." He said, " but even if we can be good friends, and do that the odd time when you want to, it would be all I'm asking."

Erin smiled, "Of course we'll be friends. But I don't...think we should do this again." She said.

"Why not? I mean, I'm not asking you to do that every day, or even every week, but if sometime we could do that again... Man!" he said.

"I just, uh...we'll see." Erin said, and gave him a peck on the lips. She couldn't explain to him. She was engaged to be married. Randy had betrayed her by going to the fucking strippers...and now they were even. She drove home, justifying what she did in her mind on the drive. Yes, as much as she liked that oversized cock, she understood that it wouldn't happen again. She was even with Randy for the strippers, and that was that.

Once home, she talked with Randy about her day as she took off her sandals. He kissed her on the mouth and gave her a big hug, his hands giving her ass a squeeze over her shorts. Less than an hour earlier that mouth was kissing another man while he was thrusting his cock into her. She could feel some of Jason's cum leak out of her pussy.

Erin went to sleep that night, and realized that she thought more about how good that big cock felt inside her, than she did feeling guilty. She chastised herself. They were even. Randy would be happy to hear that she would have sex with him again, as long as he promised not to go to the strippers ever again. Yes...she just saved their sex life by letting another man inside her.

(edited 2020)

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers
12