All Comments on '1x: The Quiet Man and the Widow'

by AlexFourways

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
eroticstoryspinnereroticstoryspinner3 months ago

Very good. The topping from the bottom theme was well done.

oliver57oliver573 months ago

Lovely story—but I would have enjoyed it more if he too spent time in restraints and under the whip. Still, five stars!

xzg_ltrtcxzg_ltrtc3 months ago

Really well written, great theme, but I didn't like the chars. I always felt she only had her own interest in mind and I barely learned anything about him.

maddictmaddict3 months ago

Who knows old Celtic any who. A lot of instructions My Mistress, you will have taught me to well nipple clamps will be a bigger part of your restraints in the future. I'm taking my role as your master to new limits even for you. Sorry for my version of closure, yours is more enjoyable than I will alow

AlexFourwaysAlexFourways3 months agoAuthor

In case either eroticstoryspinner (ESS) or oliver57 (O57) comes back, and thanks to all readers and rater's for the phenominal response.

Thanks for the kind words ESS, as said in the preamble, Natelie is doing what she likes, so may be doing it all wrong compared to the classical BDSM.

Thanks O57. I note, from your stories list, you are very into FemDom. Fair enough. If others have the same thoughts: In my view, Mike is put in restraints, and under the whip, but mental ones. If Natelie ever asked him (during the closure timescale) he would submit without complaint, but she gets her fun from getting him to do things to her that forces him out of his comfort zone. Possibly she does in your imagination of their ongoing relationship.

mitchawamitchawa3 months ago

I like this story greatly, but I thought Mike was too easily seduced. A sentence from a sexy stranger seemed to turn him into a submissive following her orders like a puppy dog. The plot was different and the writing was excellent. The sex scenes were different and some of the best I've read on this site. The detailed description added character to the characters, and the detail of the swing/frame, which I'm unfamiliar with, was very informative. The extensive breast play is in keeping with my experience and adds a great deal of emotion to the story. I've found that the female in the "female superior" position is likely to have an enormous climax when both nipples are sucked at the same time. A great story.

Submisky35Submisky353 months ago

As an author of a 33 chapter story in Literotica, I admire your writing style. Especially the first part, before there was any sex involved. I found myself interested in the circumstances of their meeting and learning about each other. Once the sex started, it was still well written and interesting, but with the "Literotica genre" added.

AlexFourwaysAlexFourways3 months agoAuthor

Subminsky35, mitchawa and all. Thanks for your comments and I am much encouraged to keep writing. Like many authors, I would love a Beta Reader, but sadly I have had no takers.

mitchawa, I take your point but there are hints he has noticed her noticing him, so might be curious as well as passive. If I did two person POV, as some authors do, then that probably would have been clearer and in two of my other stories I have done that by telling the story from two (or three) POV's [A&C: 04, 05, 06 & A&C: 09 & 10] but it doesn't seem popular, particulaly sad as I rather liked 06 with all the sailing imagery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexFourways@AlexFourways
Hi I am a male, 60+ based in Britain. I am conventionally straight. I often home in on Group Sex stories, but to find the ones where women’s pleasure is what the story is about. NEWS CAST 21 April. I Stepped Off The Train - Missing, just published in Romance. Written in one w...