237 Pt. 03

Story Info
Mal copes with his fear with the help of Divya and friends.
3.1k words
4.67
878
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mal sat silently for a while, thinking. Finally, he said, "So, you mean the B.T. era spans from my time, about ten thousand years ago, until when the A.T. era began?"

Dania said, "Analysis of ancient artifacts from the time before time was lost point to them being about ten thousand years old. Assuming you are from the time of these artifacts, then that's about right."

Chapter 15

Mal excused himself and was in the house by himself. He felt panic, and didn't know what to do, so he wandered into the kitchen, and was leaning on the counter, trying to slow his breathing, trying to cope with the shock of how long he'd been removed from the world. Divya found him, stood in front of him, and put a hand on either side of his head, gently coaxing him look at her. She smiled, softly. Mal realized she truly felt for him. She seemed to have an amazing capacity for empathy.

She put her arms around his neck, and whispered in his ear, "Just let it go, for now."

A wave of calm washed over him.

"Whenever I feel like things are crazy, and I'm really freaked, or stressed out, absolutely crazy sex makes me forget everything. What if I told you you could treat me like your sex slave, and tell Dania and Eva what to do to me?" asked Divya.

Mal felt a rush of blood to his lower regions. He thought for a moment, and said, "You and the other ladies seem bisexual, so, you'd like it as much as me, right? I won't have to feel bad at using you with the other women like that?"

"Well, pretty much all women have an unwritten, unsaid agreement that we will play with each other to make a man happy." said Divya, as she leaned against the granite counter. "It's just how things are. Some women like it more than others, and, of course, some women prefer only other women, but we three just do it for the fun of it, for the man."

"But, you're not actually-"

Divya cut him off, "I'm straight, and so are Eva and Dania. I really care for you though, Mal, I will do whatever you want."

They walked back out onto the terrace, where Eva and Dania sat. Divya said, "I'm the slave."

Eva and Dania smiled at each other, as Divya turned to Mal for instruction. Mal stripped Divya naked.

"Get on your hands and knees," said Mal.

Divya did so, and Mal then looked at the other two women. "Pull up those dresses!" he said. "Let me see those pussies!"

Dania and Eva both flushed, looked taken aback at his abruptness and forceful attitude, and started pulling their dresses up, revealing their thongs. Mal got on his knees, and put his dick inside Divya, and started fucking her, as he watched her wide hips, and perfect, heart-shaped ass bounce against him. Eva slid her chair over, in front of Divya, and pulled her thong to the side. Mal pushed the back of Divya's head, and forced her face into Eva's pussy. Eva moaned.

"Stick your tongue out!" commanded Mal. Divya did so. Mal grabbed a clump of Divya's hair in his fist, and started pushing and pulling at Divya's head so that she was fucking Eva with her tongue, as Mal pumped his dick in and out of Divya.

"Oh yeah!" moaned Eva, "fuck my pussy with your tongue you fucking slut!"

Mal kept the rhythm up, and then Eva started to gush. Divya turned her head slightly, so Mal leaned forward, put a hand on either side of her head, and pulled her lips open with his fingers, allowing all of Eva to spray into Divya's mouth. As Eva sat their moaning and pouring, Mal slammed deep inside Divya, since he was leaning into her, and she started to come. Her juices shot out against his balls and legs, and poured onto the stone underfoot. He felt her pussy gripping his dick as she had an intense orgasm. Her moans were muted by the steady stream pouring into her mouth as Mal kept her lips locked open, and watched the liquid flow in, and overflow, dripping down her chin and neck.

When Eva was drained, Mal put a hand over Divya's mouth, and said, "Don't spit her out! Swallow every drop!" Once he felt Divya's throat contract, he let her go.

Eva got up, and was replaced by Dania. Mal roughly pushed Divya's face into her pussy, and then pulled out of Divya, worked his way up, and then shoved his dick between Dania's pussy and Divya's mouth. He pulled Divya's head forward, so that her mouth was firmly pressed against Dania's pussy, and he fucked the wet, hot skin between the two gorgeous women. He then slid his dick inside of Dania's pussy.

"Oh fuck! I'm coming!" shouted Dania, after a few pumps.

After she finished orgasming, Mal pulled his dick out of her, and saw that it was covered in female ejaculate. He pulled Divya's head back, and said, "Open your mouth, you're going to taste your friends cream." And he slid his dick into her mouth. When he pulled it out, it was clean. He pinched her lips open by squeezing her cheeks, and then spit into her mouth. "You like that, you fucking slave?" demanded Mal.

"Yes, Master!" moaned Divya.

Mal jerked off, and came all over Dania's bush. Then he got behind Divya again, and started fucking her as hard as he could, as he, yet again, pushed her face into the pussy in front of her.

"Lick her clean!" he commanded, and continued fucking her, roughly, as she slurped all of his come out of Dania's pubes. Another torrent of squirt shot out of Divya, and she whined in ecstasy.

Chapter 16

"So, you didn't hate that, right?" asked Mal.

"Well, I mean, you felt how hard I was coming, right? asked Divya.

They were lying on her bed that evening, after the other two women had left.

"Okay, so long as that wasn't miserable for you! I think it's fun to dominate, but only if it's fun for everyone," said Mal.

"You like it when it's a game," said Divya.

"Exactly, if I felt like I was truly abusing a woman, I'd feel like shit. I mean, it's fun to know maybe I'm pushing your limits a little, and making you mine, but, yeah, I like to know you're having fun, too!"

Divya laughed, and said, "Honey, don't worry about me! It was my idea, and this isn't the first time Eva and Dania have used me. I've used them, too, plenty of times."

Mal felt a twinge of intense jealousy, as he realized she was referencing events with other men in the past. He pushed it away, though. With disease and pregnancy non-existent, there was simply no rational reason to whine about who fucked who, especially when it was past tense. It truly, objectively, did not matter. Still, he wondered if Divya, or even all three of them would be loyal to only him, if he played his cards right.

"Besides," Divya went on, "if I didn't want to do it, I'd tell you to fuck off and get out of my house, but here you are, lying on my bed with me!" She started laughing.

Mal pushed her backwards, onto the bed, and stripped her, again, as she giggled with delight. He fucked her, hard, and fast. She came, and her pussy contractions jerked him off inside of her. He pulled out of Divya's pussy and came on her stomach. She smiled at him, gratitude in her eyes. His come dripped into her navel.

"Oh no! Poor Matthew McConaughey!" said Mal.

Divya looked at him like he was crazy, and said, "Poor who?"

Mal realized he was referencing an inside joke that was ten thousand years out of date.

He said, "Sorry, I had this girlfriend back in my time who had a very deep navel. You couldn't even see the bottom with a flashlight, due to how narrow it immediately got as it went down. So, we joked that it came to a point in a singularity, like a black hole. There was a movie where a guy got stuck inside a black hole, so the joke is that this actor gets covered in come every time it goes into the navel."

Divya just stared for a second, and then replied, "Mal, I have literally no reply to that!" Then she started laughing.

Mal shrugged, and gave up on the idea of making her understand. He laid down, and the woman cleaned up, and then came back and laid her head on his chest. He listened to her deep, satisfied breaths for awhile, until they lulled him into a wonderful sleep.

Chapter 17

Divya left for work, leaving Mal to do as he pleased in her home. After a while of looking through her private library, and sampling different foods and drinks, though, he got bored and wandered around town for the rest of the morning.

Later that day he started thinking about the time depths again. Everything he had ever known was gone. It was finally, truly hitting him. He started to feel the panic again. The urge to run. But there was nowhere to run. This was reality, and that's what was horrifying: there wasn't even a monster to run from.

He kept moving, hoping the walking would curb his terror. He decided to walk into the downtown area. He saw what looked like a brothel, and remembered how well Divya's idea had worked the night before. He walked inside, expecting to see whores decked out in fishnets, and waiting for him to pay for a quick fuck. He was ready to have some quick, crazy sex in order to get his mind off of things. Sticking his dick into a few moaning whores would be just crazy enough, too, as he'd never done anything like this in his previous life. He got something much different, instead. The moment he walked in, a beautiful woman, with a slightly tired looking face, walked up to him.

She said, "Hello, Sir, how much will you be willing to drink today?"

Mal had no idea what to say, so he just blurted out, "I don't know, I don't really have a limit."

The woman smiled and said, "Follow me, please."

She then led him into a room, and instructed him to lay down on a small cot. Then she pulled her skirt up, straddled the cot where his head was, and began masturbating above him, until she finally came, and showered him with her juices. Another woman walked in and said, "Ameliah! You're not supposed to come on the clients!"

The woman who had gushed on him looked embarrassed, and walked out as she pulled her skirt back down.

"Sorry about that, Sir, your women are queuing, and will be released onto you shortly. Please give your account information to me on your way out so we can pay you," she said, and then walked out as well.

Mal lie there, confused. What was happening? He waited. He felt slightly cold. He read a sign on the wall that warned of water intoxication, and urged men to carefully attend to how much they consumed. He frowned as he read it. What in the world was water intoxication? Water does not get you drunk, he thought. What was about to happen? Still, he laid there, cold. He was about to get up and walk out, when the door opened again, and women flooded in.

They were all stunning, and nude. One straddled his face, and masturbated for a few seconds, before coming a shower onto his face. The second she started to move away, another woman took her place and came a strong stream into his mouth. A very busty, wide hipped woman started riding his dick, as the woman above his mouth walked away. Another woman straddled his face and began grinding her pussy on his lips. She lifted up for a moment, and Mal saw her inner lips for a second before she slid them back and forth against his mouth again. He parted his lips and sucked at her pussy lips. She moaned, and started to gush. Mal felt a hand against the back of his head forcing his mouth to close around the fountain shooting out of the woman above him. He swallowed her fluids in gulps.

The woman on his dick stood up, walked over while rubbing her clit, and began squirting into his mouth. At the same time, several other women moved toward him, and began orgasming, and their clear water began to flow onto his face. After a moment, each woman managed to get her stream to shoot into his mouth at the same time, by spreading her lips and angling her pussy with her fingers, so that he had six women squirting onto his tongue together. The warning about water intoxication flashed into his mind, as well as Ravi's previous warning. Was drinking too much water dangerous? He started trying to count how many ounces he was drinking. The numbers got ridiculous, and a huge amount was overflowing out of his mouth anyway, and he lost count. Still, mortal danger wasn't enough to make him spit them out, because they tasted so good, and he was thoroughly enjoying himself. He chugged the liquid pouring from all six cunts above him, as another woman straddled his dick, and bounced up and down on him, forcing him deeper and deeper into her with each downward motion. All the squirt lubricated the sex to a wonderful degree by making them all slippery and extra smooth feeling.

Several women got impatient at the long lasting streams, which would sputter off, only to start up again once each woman worked up to orgasm again by rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy. Four of the impatient women who were waiting their turns walked over and straddled his chest, where they masturbated until they, too, were spraying all over him. In total, eleven women were spraying their orgasm juices all over him. He was starting to get full, and he could barely see anything since so much squirt had gotten into his eyes. He wondered, how many women were there?

The eleven surrounding him exited, and more crowded around him. These women each were already masturbating, and near orgasm. One by one, they straddled his mouth and fingered themselves. Each time, the moment one of them was about to come, she would press her pussy onto his mouth, forcing her bush up his nose, and release her squirt into his mouth until she was drained, and sitting on his face, a quivering, moaning mess. After that, she would slide down his slippery, wet body, and ride his dick until the next woman finished draining herself into his mouth, and took her turn on his dick. Every now and then a woman on his dick would start to orgasm hard enough to squirt again, and would force herself against the ass of the woman on his mouth, and squirt into her ass crack, causing a torrent to pour into Mal's mouth. He drank it all.

After a long time, he started to feel strange. He was still surrounded by women, ready to sit on his face and pour their orgasm water into his mouth until they were spent, but he was beginning to panic. His joints didn't feel right, and he was having trouble tensing his muscles. Thinking became difficult, and panic arose. He got up and stumbled out of the water soaked room. The woman working the front desk, who hadn't been able to hold herself back from coming on him earlier, saw his condition and called for help.

The last thing Mal saw was her yelling, "Catch him!"

Why? Why would someone need to catch him, he wondered. Then, the ground started getting very close to his face. Before it met him, though, he was lost in blackness.

Chapter 18

"Mal?"

Divya's voice. Mal opened his eyes and saw her sitting there. Where, though? A hospital? He looked down and saw that he was in a bed, while Divya was seated in a chair nearby.

"You nearly died Mal! Why would you be so reckless?" demanded Divya.

"Died? How?" returned Mal.

"You went to a brothel. You made more credits than any man has ever, so, good job, I guess! But, you almost got yourself killed!" said Divya. Mal just stared at her. She crossed her legs and made a sound of frustration. "The women who are desperate enough to go to a brothel have zero self control. They will flood a man's mouth, and try to make sure he drinks them without thinking. Too much water is fatal!"

Mal turned up his palms and said, "How was I supposed to know that? That doesn't make any sense! Ravi said something about that, and I read a bizarre sign, but, still, it's water! How could it fucking kill me?" he demanded.

"Too much water thins out vital chemicals in the body, and will kill you. Unfortunately, women who are so obsessed with being drunk that they will go to a brothel are like sharks who smell a fresh kill. They go crazy, and unless the man knows when to stop drinking them, they will flood him. Men have actually died from this before!" she said as she waved her arms in the air in exasperation.

Mal stared at her. He realized, now, that he had drank an incalculable amount of fluid. Images of pussy after pussy taking turns pushing onto his lips and releasing their juices into his mouth flashed through his mind. The memory of the watery flavor of each woman came to him, too.

"Well, at least I was popular!" he said, laughing. Divya glared at him. He went on, "So, what am I missing here? What is a brothel to you people?"

"A brothel is where a man takes money from women who are desperate to have a man drink them. Since almost no men are willing to do this regularly as a regular employee, almost all brothels operate on a system where they simply queue women, and the second a man arrives they release them onto him. It can be extremely dangerous if the man doesn't know when to stop, as you're learning now!" she said.

"Well, fuck, that's not what the word meant in my time!" said Mal, laughing. Divya furrowed her brow and waited. Mal went on, "In my time, many women would be in a brothel, and await many men who would come in to have sex with them. It was the men who would pay the women."

Divya looked at the ceiling for a second, and then said, "Of course! I always forget to consider how bizarre and backwards your time was! But, with that in mind, that makes sense."

To be continued...