24-Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although my eyes were fixed at a point on the floor about two meters in front of me, I could still see the two women on the couch at the edge of my vision.

They were staring at me. Melanie's cup had stopped in mid-air between the table and her mouth. Her was mouth slightly open. Joséphine had wide-open eyes: Her face displayed more than just a little amazement.

B's voice sounded near my ear: "Come over here, Melanie."

She rose and walked over facing me. My eyes stayed fixed at the same spot, but now

Her slightly perfumed scent reached my nostrils.

B cupped my breasts and pushed them up. Pressing my back against her body.

"See. Feel her and try if you like it. She will be quite willing and stay very still and quiet. Won't you?"

"Yes, Miss."

Melanie reached out and slid her fingertips over my hard nips sticking quite visible out in the thin dress.

I bit my lip to stay still and quiet.

Now I had four hands messing with me and I could feel something between my legs beginning to tingle and knew I was getting wet.

I swayed a little when B removed her hands and turned her body away from mine.

A minute later I felt the cold, hard leather of a belt around my arms above my elbows. She wound it several times around and then slowly tightened.

I heard the click as she engaged the buckle.

My back now arched and my chest stuck out. Melanie let her hands slide along my sides and then back to the breasts and nips. Examining the effect with interest. Too much interest I thought.

Another belt went around my wrists. Also, several times and another click of a buckle told me I was helpless.

Holding my shoulders, B pressed me back against her once more.

My locked arms on her chest between her breasts.

I quickly looked up and caught Joséphine's eyes. She was still sitting on the couch.

I was not sure how to interpret the look she gave me, but it did not look like she was happy with the situation.

I heard B's voice close to my ear: "Pinch her a little. Squeeze her tits. She's all yours."

Melanie did not have to be encouraged twice. The sharp and immediate pain as she checked my nips made me almost jump, but B held me tight by my shoulders.

"Joséphine come over here. Let me have your scarf."

She came quickly across the floor and on her way released and pulled the pastel-coloured silk scarf off her neck, and handed it to B.

She let go of my shoulders, held the scarf in her hands in front of my face, and folded it several times.

"Now, bitch. Close your eyes."

I let my eyelids shut. Joséphine was now so close I could also smell her perfume. B wound the scarf around my head several times before pulling in a way my head tilted slightly back and made a knot. A tight knot!

"Now, that's better. We have her where we want her. Disabled, blinded, and completely in our power."

B pulled the zipper of my dress down my back and slipped it over my shoulders. Melanie could hardly wait to get at my naked tits, and I felt her pressing and rolling the points immediately. She even pulled slightly.

"Joséphine. You can examine her as well if you like."

Another pair of hands grabbed my waist. They were cold but not for long. It was as if the two of them took turns tormenting my nips. Melanie had been relatively gentle, but when she let go and Joséphine got a try, I felt her digging her nails into my sensitive flesh. I tried hard not to cry out from the pain and licked my lips.

"See. She likes it. Don't you, bitch?"

"Yes. Very much, Miss. Thank you."

"She even knows how to politely address people. Especially when she is in this helpless situation. I'll help you get more comfortable, bitch."

I knew B so well that 'comfortable' did not mean what it normally did, but managed to thank her without screaming from the pain in my nips.

She removed the belt around my elbows, but only for as long as it took to pull the top of my dress down and let my bra follow, then it was back in place, this time so tight that my elbows were touching.

She released the hook on the back of my bra. Then that was gone.

She repeated the operation with the belt around my wrists, and my dress fell to the floor. This belt was also tightened considerably more than before. A small moan escaped me.

"Joséphine! Remove her panties and shoes, please. We want her completely naked."

She had no trouble pulling my undies down, but I could feel her fumble with the shoes.

"Now. Spread, cow." It was B in my left ear again, and she followed the order with a couple of short, sharp slaps with her bare hands on the insides of my legs from behind. I wriggled my feet apart till the slaps stopped and hoped it was enough.

B let her hands creep around my body to each side of my crotch and pressed me open.

"Look. This is a nice feature."

I knew she talked about the ring.

"Have a closer look, and feel free to examine her."

Many fingers pulled and turned the ring, but B's grip made me stand relatively still.

"What's it for?" Joséphine asked.

"Oh - many things. To play with, for control, and for this little item."

She had let go of me, but I knew what she was fetching. The click between my legs and the sudden pull on my clit told me that the thin steel leash I knew so well had been attached to the ring.

I bit my lip and stood absolutely still.

"Here, Joséphine. Pull her over to the table. Go on, bitch."

The last remark was followed by another well-aimed slap on my butt.

Joséphine gave the leash a pull. Quite a lot more than needed and I could not help crying out in pain. She also did her best to hold the leash and pull tight as I followed her the few meters to the table.

"Here. Down on your knees, bitch - and spread." It was B's voice again and I sank to the floor

I could feel that Joséphine was still holding the leash. I was beginning to think that she was quite too happy about having my clit under her direct command.

I sensed they all sat down again and knew that I was probably facing them and that they had a full view of my naked front.

"Well. That was easy enough. Now that we have her under control, we need to figure out what to do with her."

"What can we do with and to her?" It was Melanie's voice from somewhere on my right.

"Almost anything you want - but no permanent marks - that is marks that won't disappear within a week or so."

My hair stood on end. Typically, B, now she would teach them something that would prevent me from sitting down properly for some days.

"I think she's very pretty." It was Melanie again.

This was followed by a fast and hard jerk in my clit: "Sit up, bitch."

"Bravo, Joséphine. You're learning fast."

I straightened up and my clit was throbbing with pain.

"Well, as you can see she's got a firm little body and a nice hair-free pussy."

I could feel Joséphine lifting the ring up and her fingertips examining the surroundings. "She's all wet, the little bitch."

"Yeah. I am sure she likes this too much. We had better teach her some manners, but we will get to that in a minute," B replied.

"Don't you mind us messing with your girlfriend like this - and doesn't she mind?" Melanie's voice sounded slightly hoarse.

"Well, she has nothing to say about it. Since she signed the agreement in the restaurant. She's all ours as it said and personally, I find it interesting to see what you two might figure out to do with her."

"Hm. I can think of a thing or two," Joséphine remarked.

("You quickly - too quickly got the hang of this, you silly cow," I thought - and was beginning to expect more than I had imagined in the restaurant. I had imagined that they would be shy and gentle, but as things developed right now, they would probably go to any lengths, B would allow them to - and she had a wide limit. I swallowed a few times.)

"Now. If you have finished your coffee, I think we will take her downstairs to "play-land" and see what we can do. If you take charge of the bitch, Joséphine, then you can roll the coffee trolley, Melanie. We might want refreshments during the night. Let's go then."

I was already up on one knee when Joséphine gave me another hard pull: "Get up, bitch."

("Yeah, yeah. Calm down, cow. I am on my way up. Take it easy," I thought, but was clever enough not to say anything.)

Nobody helped me avoiding obstacles. Joséphine just gave my leash a jerk now and again. Either because she thought I was too slow or - as I expected - to went some of the hostility, she felt against me.

I knew the way from walking it so many times before, and managed to get to the top of the staircase only hitting my toes once on a doorstep.

I also managed to get down the staircase in one piece without stumbling and soon heard the familiar soundproof door close silently behind us.

Melanie and B had been forming the rear guard and making some noise as they had to carry the trolley down the staircase.

"Wauv. It's a complete torture room. Look, Joséphine!"

I knew what they were seeing, and I certainly did not want to know what went on in their minds right now.

"We'll put her in a holding cage for now. Then I can show you round and we can decide what to do with her. Bring her over here."

(I knew that B had several holding pens down here. All of them named "cages". I hoped it would be one of the more comfortable ones. Hopefully not the little one that required the person confined in it, to be kneeling and folded into a very uncomfortable position - but of course...)

Another yank in my now very sore and sensitive clit made me move quickly in the direction Joséphine wanted me to go.

It was the small one. I knew as soon as I heard someone pulling the back grid out. It was made of a solid wooden bottom, four sides of welded steel rods, and an equally solid steel rod lid. All are detachable, with interlocking snaps and a possibility to secure them by build in locks or padlocks.

"This way. In here."

I was pulled again and felt the wooden base of the cage under my feet.

"Down on your knees, bitch."

I sighed and went down on my knees on the hard floor. Spread till I touched the steel rods on each side and sat up.

My lovely Triskelion band round my neck was ripped off and I felt a cold, wide leather collar close around my skin. Again, I heard the familiar sounds of a buckle. Someone, probably B, slipped a finger between the collar and my neck. Checking that it was just the right tightness.

I was pressed down. Folded like a rag doll. I was sure it was B. One hand behind my neck - and the other one fumbling with a rattling chain until it became engaged in the ring at the front of the collar.

My previous knowledge of this cage and its functions made it all too clear what was going on: The chain now attached to the ring in my collar, went through a hole in the floor and then out in front of the cage.

As my head and body was pulled down, I knew someone (B?) was pulling the chain and a click told me it was attached to a metal bar in front of the cage. Just a few inches from my head, but it might as well have been on the other side of the planet!

I tried pulling up, but of course, the chain and collar did not allow much movement.

Metal sounds behind me told me the back grid of the cage was in place. Now only the top was open.

I could still move my shoulders and arms from side to side, so for the effect, I pretended to struggle a little. Arching my back and making the cage rattle.

I had tried this so many times before, that I knew what was coming, and that was probably what I liked the least about being in this cage.

Sure enough: A foam covered metal bar went through the side of the cage and between my back and elbows. It had fixtures on the grid on each side of the cage, but to get the ends into the fixtures, someone had to press hard on my back. Someone did, and I heard the loud clicks as the bar was fixed into position.

I moaned.

I knew the bondage in this cage had a lot of options, and hoped it would not be the totally disabling one's B would use, but of course I was wrong.

The whole thing rattled as B pulled another chain in between my stomach and legs. By attaching each end to the end of the cage it made my bottom quite fixed.

Another chain went between my strapped wrist and attached to the back grid. Pulling my arms tight over the elbow bar and limiting movement to an absolute minimum.

"That's right, Joséphine. Pull her tight. We don't want her fidgeting around too much."

So, it was Joséphine pulling my wrists back! She was surely learning fast. Not much of the shy and bigoted cow that had strutted her morals at the sight of the cuffs and dildos in the shop window about two hours before. I knew this was going to be a longer night than I had expected. Maybe B had chosen these people from some evaluation in her mind that they would let themselves get into it!

The final touch was to use leather straps to fix my ankles to the side grid.

Now I had had almost enough! Apart from being able to shake my head, I had no freedom of movement at all, and the compressed position was already painful.

"Quiet, bitch. You'll get plenty to moan about later."

Normally the cage was used with two fixed dildos at the end. Rammed into the poor victims' insides and attached to the back pane of the cage, but fortunately for me this seemed not to be the case tonight.

I sensed they stood around me and looked at their handiwork for a few minutes.

I tried getting comfortable, which was very difficult with the little freedom left for me.

"I think we will prepare her for later." It was B again and I could hear her move to the other end of the room and mess around in one of the drawers in the cupboard there. Hopefully not the dildos.

A few minutes later she came back.

"Ever seen something like this before?"

"No. Can't say that I have." It was Melanie replying.

"But I suppose you know where they go? Will you have the pleasure?"

"Yes, please," the eagerness in her voice again made my hair stand on end.

I felt a pair of fingertips closing on my left nip. Pulling, twisting, and turning.

It made me squirm and moan.

The familiar feeling of the two hard-rubber pads from a clover clamp slowly dug into my skin. Just above my areola. I gasped. She even pulled down on the clamp a few times. Making the pads dig even deeper. It was painful. Very painful.

I could hear her rise and walk to the other side of the cage. Here she repeated the operation. Flashes of painful lightning ran from my nips to my brain. I moaned again.

"This ought to keep her nipples nice and sensitive for us later," B said happily.

I tried shaking my upper body, but it did not give any relief at all.

Joséphine must have noticed my movement, because she said: "I have an idea. She is still moving too much. May I?"

"But of course, my dear. Anything to keep her happy."

I sensed her kneeling down beside the cage and could hear her breathing rapidly. She was probably getting pretty horny herself and maybe imagining it was her in the cage or...

I had no idea what she was up to but felt the clamp in my left nip move as she did something to it.

Then I screamed. My breast was pulled to the side, and the clamp dug painfully into my flesh.

It took a minute before I realized what she had done. She had probably tied something to the end, pulled and tied the string or whatever it was to a bar on the side of the cage.

I had red spots dancing before my closed eyes.

Before I had had time to compose myself, she had done exactly the same thing to my right nip.

Even the slightest movement now caused the clamps to tighten and giving a deep, deep pain. My breasts were pulled to each side of the cage and I had to be absolutely still

I felt her 'pinging' the string and she probably enjoyed my moans and screams of pain.

"Now that we are at it, I have another idea."

("Oh, no you bitch. Please leave me alone for now. Haven't you done enough to make my life miserable?" But she had not).

I could hear them all moving to the back of the cage, and knew what was coming.

I minute later the clit leash had been pulled back tight and would round a bar at the end of the cage.

Fingers - probably Joséphine's caressed the strung-out clit and its surroundings.

"See. Now she will be absolutely still."

"You're a genius," B said. "What a wonderful idea."

(Yeah! And I am the Guinea-pig you're trying out your geniality at! Thank you very much!")

I felt one of her fingers penetrate me and probe my insides.

"She's all wet and soggy. What a bitch. Try her."

They each took turns sticking a finger up my fixed vagina, and all agreed that I was far too wet for my own good.

"Now. For the tour of the place. Then we can select a suitable set of restraints for the bitch and decide what we are going to do to her. But before we begin there's one last thing that needs to be done. We don't want her to listen in on us and we want her to indulge in her own helplessness and realize how nasty a little cunt she is." B always had a way with words I though in my red haze of pain.

The top lid was opened and a set of headphones put on my head. Immediately soft classical music barred out any other sound. It did not even hear or realize that the lid had been closed once again and that they had left me to see what B had in her little private hell.

Chapter five - Lessons in pain

by o_girl © 2024

I have no idea for how long I was isolated in my own, little world of pain. The sensation of having my body folded and pressed together like that and the throbbing sensation in my nipples and clit filled my mind completely. It felt like I was just nipples and clit and they were growing in my mind and hurting and pleasing all at once. I was having a long, quiet, and pulsating pain orgasm. The waves floating through my body with every heartbeat and every breath. The music just seemed to disappear and I was no longer interested in trying to hear what my three tormentors were up to in the "outside world".

Once in a while a thought struck me like a knife in the brain: "They were selecting restraints and planning how to torture me!" - but the pain soon took over. My eyes watered under the blindfold and I had to use the last scraps of my willpower not to moan, scream and cry out.

I knew that any expression of the pain I felt or any plea for relief would just please them, and make them enjoy my torture even more.

Finally, I felt a slight movement of my cage: The lid had been opened. The headphones were taken off and the cool air reached my ears. The silence was roaring.

The chain from my collar released, and hands bend my head upwards. I will not go in to details of what happened to my nips by this movement, only that I lost the last bits of self-control and cried out.

That was exactly what they wanted me to do! As soon as I had opened my mouth someone stuck a rubbery-tasting stick into my mouth. It was attached in the other end by a leather pad with two straps, that went behind my head. Efficiently sealing the lower part of my face off. It was not the usual ballgag.

This one was a lot smaller and thinner, but stuck deep inside me almost touching my uvula.

The hands let go of my head, and then I heard it. The unmistakable sound of a ball being pressed repeatedly, and at the same time the thin stick inside my mouth suddenly was not quite that thin!

It did not take long before my mouth was more than full of the rubber stick. My jaws began to hurt. I was happy when I sensed someone removing the hose from the front of the gag.

B was in her usual instructing mode: "Now. This is just a precaution. When we remove the clamps and loosen her clit, it will cause her even more pain than when we put them on - and we don't want to listen to any of her whining."