24-Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The returned to the lounge group and sat down.

"Look here," B said. She had the small remote control in her hand. The two others leaned over and looked at it.

"Here you adjust the strength. It goes from 1 to 10. I think we will start at 7.....no 8. She's though enough for that."

I bit my lips again. 8 was a lot. As in 'A LOT!'. I knew that from previous experiences.

"Then we can control it manually. For instance, this one is her left nip."

"Brrrrrrrr...." I jumped in my restraints as a terrible stroke of lightning made my left nip and breast explode.

"See. It's very entertaining. This one is her back."

Again, I shook and shivered as the dildo in my anus exploded. Sending rays of pain up my body.

B demonstrated the effect of each button - with the same terrible consequence for me each time. The worst one was the clit ring one. That made me scream and unable to control myself.

"Now. I'll put it on random. That's great fun. She won't know, when or where - or if it will be a light one - or the full 8 setting. It even does two or three parts at once now and then. Just to keep her extra happy. While she enjoys herself, we will have an extra cup of coffee. Have a cookie Melanie."

Melanie mechanically grabbed a cookie from the plate B handed her, but her eyes never left me.

"The idea is that she should sit quite quietly and not disturb our coffee drinking. Joséphine will you make a note of every time she makes a noise, so that we have a record we can use to measure out a suitable punishment for her later?"

"Of course. This is fun." Joséphine said.

("FUN! You cow. I'm the one having to use all my will power to keep still and knowing that it won't be possible. The only question remains as to how many ticks you will make on the paper in front of you. Fun indeed!)

I always loved electo-torture. The variation between tickle and pain, and sensation of the currency going through the most sensitive parts of my body. However, B had set the system to use very strong jolts now and then. She wanted results. Fast.

I closed my eyes not to stare at the three coffee drinking people watching me with intense interest and tried to pretend I was somewhere else, but of course without much luck. Soon I was jumping around as much as the restraints allowed. Making the chair squeak. Moaning and sighing and screaming.

Once more tears ran freely down my face and through a haze I noticed Joséphine ticking her paper eagerly. She was not going to let any sound pass unnoticed. I wondered how they were planning to punish me afterwards. As if this was not enough punishment in itself.

Finally, B turned the thing off.

I took one last, deep sigh and relaxed with my eyes still closed. I felt that even the slightest touch would make me scream and have an explosive orgasm.

B waited for me to calm down before she released me and asked me to stand up. This time she had to support me, as my legs were not only shaking, but I had trouble standing up at all.

"So! So!" She kissed my cheeks and stroked my hair. "Calm now."

We stood there for a short while before she decided that I was ready.

"Now it is your turn to show us your gratitude and what you can do, bitch."

She took my collar of and replaced it with another one. This one high and keeping my head fixed. It also had a wide strap down my back. She tightened it, so I thought I was going to choke.

"That's much better, bitch. Don't you think?"

Yes, Miss. Much better." I heard my own voice from far away. It seemed tiny and distant. There was a humming in my ears.

Gently she grabbed my wrists, one by one and pulled them up on my back and attached them to the strap from the collar. Then she called Melanie over to help her. Melanie pressed my elbows together thus making it possible for B to pull the strap on my back tight and forcing my hands up very high between my shoulder blades.

"On your knees!"

I went down quickly.

"See here, Melanie. Now if she tries to wriggle or get free, her arms will pull at her neck giving her the most sensational choking feeling. In fact, in a few minutes the way her arms are strung up they will pull on her neck just because they are so high up. It's not really comfortable - or is it, bitch?"

"It's fine, Miss. Thank you again!"

B smiled at me and placed a kiss on my forehead: "Good girl!"

Again, B's matter-of-factness surprised me, and the way Melanie looked on as if she was having a demonstration of some clever new mechanical device and not a torture instrument for a helpless girl.

B clicked a leash to the collar and pulled me crawling over to the lounge group.

"Now. I will suggest that we let her service Melanie first. Joséphine will you assist Melanie in removing some of her clothes?"

Joséphine quickly came over and began undressing Melanie. It did not take long to remove everything and leave her absolutely nude.

Joséphine returned to her chair. She seemed to sulk at the prospects of me having a go at her girlfriend in a few minutes.

"Do you have any special requests? Or should we just see what she will and can do?"

"Ahemm..I think you should just let her show what she can do." Melanie replied.

"Very well - here's the leash. Enjoy."

She did not need to yank the leash, I quickly crawled over to her and pushed myself in between her legs.

The collar prevented my head from moving very much. I did manage to begin by kissing the insides of her right leg about half-way up. Followed by a tongue tip ride.

I inched even closer. Melanie had one leg up over the right armrest and another down on the floor. As she realized I had problems getting close enough, she lifted the other leg up over the left armrest. That left her deliciously open. I looked down at her crotch.

Sticking my tongue out, I placed the tip at the bottom of her opening and let it ride back and forth a fraction of an inch. The small shiver of her skin told me, I was on the right track. This should be an easy one. I thought.

Teasing her, I just let my tongue proceed up on the left side of her opening. Staying on the ridge of her outer labia, and proceeding very, very slowly.

Reaching the top, I made an upside down 'U' turn above her opening and continued down on the other ridge.

I could hear her breathing becoming quite a lot faster.

Tine for the next round, I thought - and this time the tip of my tongue went between her inner and outer labia. When reaching the top, I used it on top of her hood. Moving it up and down, but avoiding direct contact with her clit.

A loud gasp came from somewhere above me. I smiled and continued down on the other side.

My chin felt how she was lubricating. A lot. Time for the Coup de Grace I thought.

This time I drilled my tongue inside her at the bottom - and press it in as far as I could, while moving upwards. She had a nice taste, I thought.

As my nose was also sliding between her inner lips, it reached the clit before my tongue.

The nose tip pushed the hood up before my flat tongue came in a long upwards stroke over it.

Resulting in a loud gasp and a fierce body shake from Melanie.

Using the tip of my lips I managed to close in on the skin around the clit.

One slow suck and it was inside my mouth. Although I was the restrained one, I felt completely in control of her.

Her legs shook on each side of me.

Slowly. Very, very slowly I began sucking the clit in and releasing. Making it slide out again. I had the tip of my tongue resting on the point.

I could hear Melanie gasping in sync with the 'working over' I gave her clit.

I gradually closed my mouth and ended up with just enough room for the clit to be sucked in and out, but riding on the edge of my teeth all the time.

Simultaneously I began letting my tongue tap on the point. Rhythmically and slow - but increasing all the time. I felt her hand on my head and her fingers digging into my hair.

Then she gave in. I sucked hard on to her clit when the first convulsion came, and kept it trapped in my mouth. My head and upper body was 'dancing' as Melanie first went tight and lifted in an arch. Then shook violently as she screamed from joy.

I held the suction till she collapsed like a deflated tire on the easy chair. Her legs still shaking. She jerked a lot as I released in small stages.

("That should show you, silly cow. This is how you satisfy your girlfriend. Try if you can beat that!" I felt obnoxious. The way Joséphine had been looking at me and treating me all evening made me really want to give Melanie a ride she would not forget soon. If nothing else then just to show Joséphine what a cow she was.)

I lifted my upper body from between Melanie's legs and smiled up at her,

Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see Joséphine's hands. All white from grabbing the upholstery of her chair.

A devil came up inside me, and I knew B would probably measure out a suitable punishment for me having any kind of initiative, but I really needed this.

I lifted my upper body and using my legs, I moved up and kissed Melanie's belly button.

Again, taking my time, and waiting to hear B interrupt at any moment, but nothing.

Maybe she also thought this was fun, and Melanie was slack as an old rag after her orgasm.

I moved further up. She had nice breasts. Larger than mine and slightly heavy. Nice areola contrasting her white skin. I aimed for the left breast.

My body sliding against hers.

I continued moving up. Giving myself amble time as I stretched myself.

When I reached the breast, I let my tongue take over. One slow and long lick up to the lower edge of her areola.

Then around the edge with just the tip.

She grabbed my upper arms and supported me. Once again, I sensed her begin to pant.

She slipped her legs down from the armrests, and with some difficulty pushed them in between mine.

Using them as levers, she got me sitting on her upper legs, and I had to move up from her nip.

She looked me in the eyes and smiled while licking her lips.

"Kiss me, bitch," She whispered.

I did not need any more encouragement as she directed my body down so I could connect with her mouth.

Her tongue went deep inside me, and started chasing mine around inside.

I was now in a stable position sitting on top of her and having my legs spread by hers. My straight corseted back and arms still painfully locked far up between my shoulder blades. That left her hands free to explore me - and she did. Very efficiently.

My body was already on red alert after the torture, so the slightest touch sent shivers through me.

Still kissing me, she gently caressed my right breast and nipple with her right hand.

Her left found my crotch and a middle finger went inside the wet vagina.

She was soft and nice. No pinching, just caressing in the most exciting way. She even treated my tongue with soft sucks and kisses.

It did not take long before I hit the ceiling and felt a violent orgasm make my whole body shake and tremble.

She let go of my tongue and I leaned over and rested my chin on her shoulder while my body slowly stopped jerking around beyond my control.

Before I went into myself and just enjoyed, I had a few glances at Joséphine. She was red faced and obviously excited. Maybe she was not as bad after all. Maybe I had a positive effect on her - and maybe their love life would become more exciting after that. I was sure that the headache pills would probably stay in the cupboard for a while.

I smiled and relaxed despite my arms and hands having lost all feeling.

I had underestimated Melanie.

As soon as I was breathing normally and relaxed, she whispered in my ear: "Down on your knees again, Bitch."

She helped me get back on the floor. Then grabbed a good handful of my hair.

"Come. Move, bitch."

"Yes, Miss."

She had me crawl across the where Joséphine sat.

"Now I am done with her, Joséphine. She can help you out now. Can't you, bitch?"

"Yes, Miss. Of course, Miss."

I knew B was watching and probably enjoying herself.

Joséphine's dress was a type that had buttons down the front. She undid those, pulled that and her panties and bra off. Sat down again and spread her legs. Melanie directed me with a firm grip of my hair in between her legs.

I noticed she was thin - almost skinny and had small "dogs-ear" breasts but with distinct nipples. Her stomach was a little slack. Even though she was very thin she had a couple of small folds in the middle. She did not look like she was working out in any way.

I was surprised as she took my face with both hands and kissed me. Gently and starting with a kiss on the middle of my forehead. Then stroked her lips across my eyebrows. Followed by equally wet and soft kisses on my cheeks and nose.

Holding my head, she started to kiss and lick the now dried tears and saliva off. Uttering small "mmm" sounds as she went along. I was glad that all my makeup was waterproof, so that even though I had been in tears and was now being licked, I still probably looked acceptable. I did feel a little like a living, helpless sex doll with my head and arms locked in that uncomfortable position. She could do whatever she wanted to me.

She finished licking my face, straightened up and pulled my body down so my mouth was at her nips. I started to work on the nearest nipple with my mouth and tongue. It was easy, she was already pretty hard.

"B could I do whatever I want with her?" Her voice was hoarse and I knew she was getting hornier than she actually wanted to be. It was obvious that she liked to be in control, but right now she was not sure who was having the upper hand. I was totally in her powers, but maybe it bothered her that I had managed to get her this far - without us even beginning yet.

"Of course. That's what the agreement is. What would you like?"

She pushed me back down on my knees, got up and went over to her and whispered in her ear.

She chuckled. "An excellent idea! Come. I'll help you."

They both came over and encouraged by B using a short crop on my sore buttocks, I crawled to the "fuck-rack" at the end of the room.

It was a very simple contraption. A slightly 'u' curved 'seat covered in a leather padding.

Mounted on a square base.

Together they arranged me so that my breasts were free on one side of the seat and my stomach resting on it. They pulled my legs apart and forward, so that B cold slide a rod behind my knees and through a hole in the base.

A wide belt came cross the middle of my back. Fixing me to the seat.

I looked down at the floor. There was a small, dark spot right in front of me, where I and other submissives had been drooling on the floor.

They stepped back. Probably admiring their handiwork.

I tried getting comfortable, which of course was difficult, my arms were asleep and I felt like I was choking from the pull.

B came back: "Open wide, slut!"

I did as requested and a large ring gag was pushed sideways into my mouth, then turned so that I rested behind my teeth and kept me wide open. It had several straps and was more like a head harness. B adjusted and tightened everything.

I knew it had several strategic placed rings and of course she had to tie a string or strap to the one on the top of my head. Pulling my head back as much as the posture collar allowed and till I cried out from the pain. She fixed it to my wrists cuffs. Now the strap and collar arrangement not only made my hands pull on my neck. But my head was a painful part of this restraint.

This was getting worse and worse.

My vision had changed from looking at the discoloured patch right under me to having my head lifted slightly and painfully.

My spit began to run down my chin. I tried to hold it back and my tongue worked overtime, but to no avail.

Now Joséphine pitched in: "How does this work?"

"Ah, let me help you adjust it." B sounded very joyful.

"An excellent choice, and even bigger than the ones we had her sitting on before."

"Yes, I thought that she was a bit soft on herself, so I decided to move a size or two up."

I had a strong notion what they were talking about and closed my eyes.

A minute later a very large black dildo came into view. Mounted on a two-way dildo harness sitting around Joséphine's crotch and body.

She was kneeling in front of me and inched closer and closer.

"Stick your tongue out, bitch. Lick it. That's right. All the way around the head. Make it nice and wet." Joséphine moved it just at the edge of the ring gag.

She crept even further down under me. Then lifted herself and let the dildo slide inside me.

She moved up and down. Each time pushing the thing further and further into me.

When she had pressed it so far in that I made desperate noises deep down inside, she paused and then withdrew it.

A long strain of saliva ran down my chin. I coughed.

She got up and disappeared from my limited field of vision.

However, I was in no doubt that it was her hands grabbing my hips from behind a minute later.

The wet, hard dildo sliding up and down in the crack between my buttocks.

"Melanie. Give me a hand here. Spread her."

Another set of hands grabbed my buttocks and pulled them outwards.

Now I had a good idea of what was to come.

It was like a knife cutting into my anus as the ring muscle was expanded by the dildo like it was going to burst. I could not help crying out loud and trying to wriggle. It just seemed to encourage Joséphine even more. Not only did she follow my small movements, but she also pressed harder to get it all the way inside me.

I gave a sigh of relief when I felt the base of the thing on my butt, but then she started moving back and forth and rotating at the same time. The thing was causing me unspeakable pain, and I cried, wriggled, and made all the noises the gag allowed me to.

It was probably much different from the movement of the other end of the dildo inside her. She most likely enjoyed that. I did not.

Suddenly she pulled out.

"Now for the third hole, you bitch. Got to try all of them." She sounded like a little girl getting a new toy, and pushed the rod into my vagina in one long stroke. All the way to the base again. Resulting in another scream from me as my cervix felt the hard point press it up inside me.

Tears were dripping running down my cheeks and the pain from my vagina and the burning sensation in my anus filled my brain.

Again, she moved and rotated inside me. Now and then pushing hard and making a slapping sound as her legs hit my buttocks.

After a while it began to feel ok. In fact, it began to feel quite good. Especially as she leaned forward and started to play with my breasts that hung free over the edge of the seat.

It took some minutes, but the she had worked me up to a violent orgasm. My cries turned to more pleasurable than an expression of pain.

I came with an explosive scream - and she kept on - even after I had come and everything was so sensitive that every little movement made me shiver and shake.

I'm not sure if the part of the dildo harness inside her made her come as well. I was busy with my own flowing orgasm.

Finally, she pulled out and came back to my front. Made me lick my own juices of the rod, and then rose and left.

B had the kindness to take the gag out and release my hands from the strap down my back.

I collapsed on the stool and got my breathing under control slowly. Looking up at the clock on the end wall, I realized it had been some of the longest - and some of the shortest 5 hours in my life.

Chapter seven - Aftercare

by o_girl © 2024

My body started working again. Slowly and sore. I was still just lying across the seat, and hoping no more attention would come my way.

"Well. I suppose we should call it a night." B said.

It was early morning and for me, it had been a very long night.