24-Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently they had forgotten all about the registration of my torment with the elctro-stimm. I was quite happy about that!

"I suppose so. After all it is getting rather late. What do we do with the bitch?" Melanie asked.

"Well. According to the agreement, she is still all ours till tomorrow night around eleven, so I suggest that I show you two to a guest room upstairs, then I will come back down her and take care of her. If you should desire her services sometime during the night or tomorrow morning, use the house phone and give me a ring!"

That did not sound too reassuring in my ears. I could only hope for a rest and restitution period for the little remainder of the night and a late and peaceful morning.

"Ok, then, and thank you for a very educational evening."

They all left. I closed my eyes and relaxed.

I don't know for how long I was just lying there across the seat, but eventually, B came back. She unlocked and released me of everything. we cleaned up in silence and placed everything in its proper place.

Then she took me in her arms: "You did well, my little slut."

"You nasty woman! You had this planned all along!"

"Some of it, but events seem to overtake even my planning. I had not expected Joséphine to get so much into it."

"No. I suppose you had thought she was dull and shy and would just quietly boil in jealousy as Melanie and me had a lot of fun?"

"Something like that, but I noticed she managed to express her frustrations in a nice physical way."

"So did I!"

"Well. You are still under contract and I am the only one that has not had any fun this evening, so come with me upstairs. By the way how do you feel?"

"Worn - but happy. I'll stick to the agreement of course."

"Good girl. I always considered you to be a tough little submissive as you know?"

"Yep. Besides I haven't had enough pain, ecstasy and orgasms yet!" I tried to laugh at my own joke. Not very convincing.

She shook her head and smiled.

We helped each other carry the trolley up to the kitchen.

Then cleared the saloon of clothing and whatever. And then she followed me to her room upstairs.

When the door closed behind us she said: "Now. Go take a bath, but be quick about it." She handed me my little bag and opened the door to her private bathroom.

Inside, I filled the tub, gave my poor body a quick inspection and dumped into the warm foamy water.

After a not too long soak, I felt a little refreshed. I grabbed some of the baby lotion, she always has in her cupboard, and did a quick application on the most visible and sore marks.

Finally, I combed my hair and tried to repair my slightly puffy eyes and face with a fresh makeup. Looking in the mirror I decided it was not perfect, but it would have to do.

When I opened the door and stepped into the bedroom, she wasn't there.

I looked round. There was a note on the bed:

"Get into the things on the bed, and wait for me."

There was a red cloak lying on the bed. I pulled it aside. It had been covering a complete set of cuffs. Not the big ones from the cellar, but the thin, metal ones with a neoprene lining. I caressed the collar which was also smooth, shiny steel. The neoprene lining folded over the edge for comfort. She really wanted to do things this night. I could feel the tickle in my stomach once more.

I put the restraints on. The loud click as each item locked made my heart jump a beat. The last item was a wide, leather belt. I knew how she always liked very narrow waistlines. She has always said it emphasizes a woman's shape, and makes her breasts seem bigger and more appealing. Beside making her look more vulnerable with a wasp waist. I tend to agree. One does not feel like resisting when one's insides are compressed almost to the limit of pain. A few very deep breaths and then exhaling made it possible for me to get the buckle to the last hole in the heavy leather. I tried breathing a few times. There was definitely a short limit to how deep I could breathe now.

I thought of how Melanie and Joséphine would react if and when I was presented to them later. The thought was very exciting.

Next came a very long, thin chain. Rolled up on the bed, and with an open padlock in each end.

I climbed on the bed and stretched out. Fixing one end of the chain to the solid ring above and in the middle of the bed, let it slide through my fingers and shut the padlock in the other end to the ring in front of my collar

I made myself comfortable in the middle of the bed, and swung the red cloak around me.

Making sure to tie a nice bow with the string from it round my neck.

The last thing I did was to pick up the black, silk blindfold and wind it around my head. Again, making a nice bow at the back.

I sat back on my legs, tried to relax, and waited - and waited.

I heard the door go and footsteps across the soft carpet.

Something lifted the cloak off my shoulders. It took some minutes, but as I felt a slide down my arm, I knew it was her favourite crop that was exploring my naked body.

As the mind is the most powerful sexual organ in the body, I imagined her watching and probing with the crop. Probably liking what she saw. I was definitely feeling moist.

There is nothing like the feeling of expectation and a slow start. Not knowing what will happen next or what the Domme has planned for you. I loved it. It was almost as good as the act itself.

My body was hypersensitive following the treatment it had had for hours. The point of the crop made my skin shiver and I had goosepimples all over.

She let the crop caress me as she walked round the bed and I imagined she studied my body from all sides.

Then she slapped my left nipple gently with the crop. The sudden but slight pain made me startle and sent little electric rays throughout my body. She continued to explore and now and again strike me with a variation in force.

She made sure to make a hard stroke, slide it over my skin, and then a gentle one. Again a few lines with the point, then a hard one again. This time slightly harder than before and so on.

When I gave up controlling myself and she had me sighing and moaning, she decided it would be enough.

She was close all the time. Now she grabbed my head and gave me a very long kiss. Using her tongue. Then she took the blindfold off.

"I have decided on a proper cropping for you. As a punishment for your liking the events so far more than is good for you. You are not supposed to enjoy yourself that much, you are supposed to concentrate on serving."

"Yes, Miss. I'm sorry, Miss!"

"Now beg me for it!"

I looked down on the bed: "Please, Miss will you punish me for being too horny and for loosing focus of my true purpose?"

"I sure will. Get up!"

She unhitched the small chain from my collar: "Go to the chair and lean over the back."

I went over and faced the back of the chair, spread my legs and bend over the top. Got a good hold on the seat, and spread my legs - waiting.

"You'll count, of course. How many can you take?"

"Ten, please, Miss!"

"Ok. Ten it will be."

Goose pimples again sprung out all over as she slowly slid the crop over my butt.

Then she let it land very softly. I shivered once more

A few more of those "try-outs" and then the first stroke hit horizontally across my butts.

I had to bite my lips and arched my back as the pain went through my body and gradually faded. Then say: "One!" As loud as I could.

She gave me plenty of time to compose myself. Just sliding the cane over my skin.

Then the next stroke. This time it felt even worse, and again she patiently waited for me to settle and say: "Two!"

She hit me the ten times, I had asked for - and then of course she gave me an eleventh stroke. Just for "good measure" as she always called it.

I knew she was so good that I had eleven parallel and evenly distributed welts under each other down my bum.

I was in tears again and my behind was burning up.

"OK. Get up and come over here. Kneel."

When I was in position, she stroked my hair with her hand.

"Kiss the crop, bitch." She held it out in front of my face. I leaned forward and touched the instrument of my torture with my lips.

"Thank you, Miss." I managed to stutter.

"Good bitch. Now show me your gratitude."

I crawled over between her legs and she opened he front of her robe.

Her crotch looking very inviting and appetizing.

I went into it with energy and soon she was as excited as me.

For the next hour we did what we did best...

--

I woke as the sun shone in my eyes. I was lying across her belly with my hand between her legs. The bed was damp from our lovemaking. The sheets and duvets had long since fallen down on the floor.

I pressed slightly in her crotch. No reaction.

I decided to take the initiative and carefully slid down from her. My face a few inches from her opening.

I pushed her legs apart. Very carefully.

I licked the insides of her legs. No reaction.

My tongue wandered up and gave her a long stroke between the labia. Very slow and softly.

She emitted a small moan. I pushed her legs apart and got better access.

I found the clit and licked in small circles around it. Pushing the hood back.

She began moving her hips slightly up and down, and a deep sigh came out of her.

I worked in deep concentration. Using all the skills of my lips and tongue.

The climax came quickly. Her hand came down and pressed my head against her crotch.

She bucked like a wild pony. Sounds of extreme joy came from her mouth and her body started shaking.

Then I sucked, kissed, and licked her down again.

"Mmmm, Good morning. Bitch."

"Good morning, Miss. Did you sleep well?"

"Quite so. Thank you - and you?"

"Yes, thank you, Miss."

"Now. Take a shower. I want you to serve brunch to our guests and use some time to teach that boring Joséphine some of your skills. She needs it."

"Yes, Miss." I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom.

Morning and morning. It was almost noon, but since we had been active for most of the night, the rest had done me a lot of good.

I inspected the damage in the mirror. My butt looked as I had expected: Striped and full of parallel welts from the caning. It would take a few days before sitting down would be comfortable again. I had a few bluish lines here and there on the rest of my body, but nothing alarming. My anus and vagina felt sore and overworked, but would last for a few more rounds. All in all, I was in pretty good shape considering.

Chapter eight - Morning fun

by o_girl © 2024

Fifteen minutes later I had showered, given myself a nice rub with the baby lotion and redone my makeup. I opened the door and went back into the bedroom. I was still wearing the steel and neoprene cuffs and collar, but water was no problem with those.

The leather belt was impregnated so the water had just run off.

"Hm. You amaze me. You always manage to look stunning. How do you recuperate that fast?"

"I'm a pain-bitch, remember. This is what I am good at!"

We both laughed and she gave me a gentle kiss.

"Now. Step down to the kitchen and fetch the morning trolley. Then go to our friends and make yourself useful. I'll come for you later."

Naked - apart from the cuffs, belt, and collar, I walked towards the door.

"Wait a minute." She came over and clicked a short leash to my collar. Wound it up and hooked it to my belt with a steel snap-lock. "There. That looks much nicer, and here's a note for our friends explaining your purpose this morning. Now go."

When I came into the kitchen, Mona was already there. Mona was B's all-round helper. She was a middle-aged and sensible woman that did her cleaning and sometimes made food for her and her guests. She did not blink when I came in. Probably used to B's eccentric behaviour and strange friends.

"Good morning, Mona."

"Well. Hello, Girl. Morning and morning. It's noon, you know. Nice to see you again. I see it is like old times. You running around more or less naked!"

"Yep. I have a 24-hour contract with B."

"I never understood you two. Why does she mistreat you like that and why do you put up with it? She ought to be gentle and kind to you."

"Well, if she was, I would not be here. I need her to do this to me. Don't worry. I like it and would not come here if she treated me in any other way."

She shook her head: "I still don't understand you, but it's your life I suppose."

I kissed her forehead. "I love you, Mona. You are so kind, but you don't understand the relationship B and I have. On the other hand, you are tolerant and let us behave the way we like, without judging - which is a wonderful thing."

"I have seen this and that in my life. So even you cannot shake me. Although it's sometimes pretty close. Now, here's the brunch tray for the guests. B says you are to serve it to them. Don't you think you should put some clothes on? You might catch a cold?"

"Hihihihi - you're just too much, Mona. It's all part of the game, we play. Don't worry, I'll be fine."

She made no attempt to hide that her eyes did an inspection of my body. An eyebrow lifted as her gaze stopped at my buttocks and the bluish welts there. She shook her head once again and I trotted out of the door with the trolley in all my naked splendour.

In a small side-room to the hall there's a service lift between the first and second floor. I pushed the trolley in and pressed the button. Then ran upstairs to grab it when it arrived.

I checked myself once more in one of the mirrors in the hallway before opening the door and stepping inside their room.

"Good morning."

"Hmrf."

They were lying side by side on the bed. The covers neatly draped over them. They had probably just gone to sleep. At least there was no sign of any mess like the one B and I had made of her bed.

I went and drew the curtains letting the sharp sun into the room. Then walked lightly back and pulled the trolley over to the bed.

"Good morning," Joséphine said. "How nice of you to bring us some brunch."

Apparently, she was not quite awake.

I poured coffee in the two cups. "Do you take sugar or cream?"

"One lump, please, no cream, and just cream for Melanie."

I served the coffee and stepped down to the end of the bed. Crawled in and kneeled facing them with my hands clutched on my back.

"You look surprisingly fresh this today?" Joséphine said.

"Yes. Thank you, Miss. I had a nice sleep and a shower. I trust you also had a good night, Miss?"

Melanie was surfacing slowly from her side of the bed: "Oh, it's you. Good morning. How do you feel?"

"Fine, of course, Miss. Thank you for asking."

"B left a note for you. It's on the trolley."

Joséphine grabbed it, tore it open, and read the few lines.

"It seems like we have control of you for the next couple of hours. She suggests that I let you teach me a few tricks. Seems like a good idea."

She plucked a piece of croissant off the top of her tiny, right breast.

"Of course. I am at your complete service."

"Oh yeah. You are still under contract I suppose?" Melanie noted.

"Yes, Miss."

"Come over here. Let me have a closer look at you."

I crawled over to Joséphine. She put a hand under my left breast and let her thumb roll over the tip of my nipple. It reacted immediately. She smiled.

I let the tip of my tongue run over my lips and tried to look down. I could still watch both of them at the edge of my vision. Melanie looked very interested. Apparently, she did not know if she dared to examine me like Joséphine. She seemed to have a lot of respect of her. I was sure she was never going to make it as a Domme.

I passively let Joséphine fondle me for a while. Her busy fingers were all over my body and her hands grabbed my slim waist as if to test the circumference.

One single finger - the middle one on her right hand - pressed effortlessly into my moist vagina.

"Well, if you are going to show us some tricks, we had better get started. What will you suggest?"

I smiled as the little devil in my mind was working overtime.

"Melanie. If you lie down here in the middle of the bed on your back. That's fine. Spread your legs a little.

We sat on each side of her. I looked up at Joséphine: "Now, we will give her the orgasm of the week - and help ourselves to one in the process."

I lifted her knees up and spread them with both hands.

"The idea is to get her excited, but not too excited before we are ready. Any of you ever did a triangle before?"

"No. Can't say that we have."

"Well, there's a first for everything. Don't worry. This will be pure fun and you'll have plenty of time to punish me afterwards before my contract expires if you so desire."

"Look here," I spread Melanie's outer labia. Joséphine leaned over.

"I see you have long nails. Try sliding a couple of fingers up and down the soft skin here. Just using the very tip of your nails." I let a finger demonstrate by sliding it up between the labia and leg.

She hesitated for a moment. Then tried it out. The response from Melanie was a deep sigh. "Excellent", I thought.

"Be very, very gentle. The skin is sensitive here. Try and let your fingers do the walking. On both sides. More sighing from above our heads.

"Now let your nails slide up and down the inside of her legs. Up to you how many nails at a time, but keep it just as gentle as before. Just touching, no scratching."

We each did a leg for a few minutes.

"Hey. What about me down here in the other end." Melanie protested.

"You just lie still and enjoy. You may close your eyes if you like, but just lie absolutely still while I show Joséphine a thing or two down here."

"I never thought of that," Joséphine said as her fingers and nails explored the skin.

"I think she is enjoying it a little too much," I said and ran a fingertip between the edges of her inner labia. Showing Joséphine the shiny, wet result before sucking on it with a smile. Time for a change.

"Come up here and let's have some fun with her nipples. You can do that side, and I'll do this."

"OK."

I watched as she did her best with lips, tongue, and teeth. Then bent over and concentrated on my side.

The sounds coming from her being a mix of deep sighs and moans told me we were doing quite well.

I let go and lifted my head: "Now you got it nice, hard and sensitive. Time to increase the force.

Try and suck a little harder on it and maybe bite gently. Very gently!"

We each dived down and locked our mouths on her nipples. I definitely had a good response. It was hard and stiff.

I sat up. "Does it feel good, Melanie?"

"...Yes..very...much..soo.."

Her eyes were half closed.

"I don't have to be part of this. Joséphine do the other nipple with your fingers, slowly but with a determined press."

In a few minutes she had her moaning very loud and biting her lips.

"Nice - isn't it?"

"...yes..."

I kept an alert eye on her and her excitement.

"Now let's get down to business, Joséphine. Move down between her legs. Do you mind that?"

"No. I suppose not." She answered.

("My Gods. She has never given her a decent lick. What kind of sex life were they having?")

I made her go down on her and instructed her as best I could, making her suck, lick and kiss all features in her crotch...

"Now, we are entering the critical phase. We don't want her too excited. So, pull off her and see."

We sat on our knees and watched Melanie move her body like a snake and make a lot of noise. I stretched a hand out and caressed Joséphine's wet cheek. She smiled.

"Now, work her up to the next level slowly."

She complied and dived down. I realized I was really enjoying myself, and that my left hand had almost by itself moved down to my crotch, where it had its own life with my private parts.