26yo MTF Tutor X 22yo FTM Idiot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The reintroduction was as quick as the hug, and just as quickly as they had re-met had they exchanged trivialities and sat down to begin the studying. Both of them had their fantasies, and both of them had been nearly overwhelmed by the pervasive, attractive sexuality of the other.

Sitting in Henry's little studio apartment, Veronica wrote some small little lesson on the board, getting Henry ready to learn. Henry pulled out a little pen, scribbling some notes on a piece of paper.

30 minutes later, Veronica was hovering over Henry, the strong grip of her hand on his arm yet again, gripping him in place as she reached past him, dragging her slender pointer finger over the figures he'd marked onto his notes. She looked him in the eye and told him the mistake he'd made, and then reached over and knocked him gently on the shoulder with her fist as she stood up, removing her hand from his shoulder.

The absence of it resonated through Henry, reverberating up and down his spine as the intoxicating scent of her wafted over him.

"Understand?" she asked him, in her familiarly stern voice.

Gulping, Henry looked down at his paper, trying to focus away from the waves of arousal pouring over him and instead focus on his work. "So", he said, "uhhh", he continued, "yeah?" he finished.

"Yeah, Henry?" She looked down at him, still towering over his tiny little frame as he sat, shrunken down into his chair.

He began to respond, but she cut him off. "I'm sorry, are you asking me? How would I know if you understand?"

He froze in place, his eyes looking straight ahead, his adorable doe eyes now quickly squeezing shut as he tries to figure out how to respond. This was weird for him, he thought - he was a grown man! He ought to be able to respond such obvious mocking.

"Relax, Henry" she said, reaching forward and gently knocking him on the shoulder with a closed fist.

His body rocked back and forth as she touched him, still tense as ever.

Looking down at him, Veronica frowned. She wondered if she had done something wrong... and then she saw him sit up a bit, grinding his ass back into his seat as he straightened out his back.

No, she thought, now smiling to herself. I've done something very right.

Donning a sympathetic, if somewhat mocking, frown, she leaned forward and gently placed her hand across the top of his back, between his shoulders and just below the nape of his neck. She said something, some small little nothing meant to reassure him.

He looked back and smiled at her, his pale cheeks glowing a bright pink in his embarrassment and increasing arousal.

Looking down at him, she felt her arousal grow. A sudden shock of heat rushed through her body, and her large cock twitched in her pants, pushing against the fabric of the crotch and beginning to grow down her right pant leg.

Feeling the tension of the moment, she assumed Henry felt the same. He must, she thought to herself. He is dressed like a slut...

And if it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then... well, Veronica thought she should find out exactly what sort of noises Henry would make.

So, instead of removing her hand and letting it be a gentle sign of affection, she moved her hand up his back, slowly, gently, but firmly. She brought it up to the base of his neck and wrapped her hand around the back of it, her thumb reaching around the left side of his neck and the tips of her other fingers reaching around the right side.

She had him now, right in his grip, and as he looked up at her, still frozen in place, she knew that she had him. She felt drunk on the power of the moment, certain she was making the right move (and deliriously happy this was finally happening).

Her other hand reached over, the back of it facing his cheeks as she dragged her thumb along the side of his face, studying him as she did so.

Henry's body melted under her touch, his skin shivering and his heart leaping out of his chest as she gave him her attention. He wanted to speak up, to say something! He felt like he had to, otherwise this might not work out how he wanted...

There was no need. Veronica spoke first.

"God, you're beautiful."

She looked down at him, moving her hand under his chin and bringing his face up to hers, now looking him in the eye. He stared back up, his wide eyes betraying his submissive nature.

Her thumb wandered over, and found its way into against his dark lips, teasing them gently...

He moaned; she smiled. Her cock grew harder and his cunt grew ever hotter and wetter.

"Uhh" he said, trying to form the words. She pressed her finger against his lips, quieting him. "No", she said, and not a single word more. She moved her other hand away from his back and used it to grab his arm, moving his arm up so she could take his left hand in her right and hold it as she leaned in, bringing her face to his.

She got closer, and he shirked away, crumbling into nothing under her presence. She got even closer, and took hold of his hand, and his mind raced to try and figure out what she might do. She brought her lips against his, and it was like fireworks; he clenched his firm thighs together and fell forward, melting under her touch.

They pushed back and forth on each other, their lips together and their tongues exploring each other, their bodies growing closer. She pressed herself up against him, her hand pushing his onto the top of her pant leg, where his small, warm hand could feel her growing cock.

She grinded into him, her lips pressing down on his, the taste of him in her mouth as she moved her hands up and down his body, caressing his arms and squeezing his shoulders, teasing his nipples as they kissed.

He gasped and moaned in their kiss, feeling her embrace as she moved her hands down towards his waistline, her hands now pulling and tugging on his shorts. He began to stand up - his first intelligent move of the day - and she reached over, breaking the kiss and wrapping her hands around his hips, no longer pulling at his underwear as she effortlessly lifted him out of his seat and into the air.

He reached over and wrapped his arms around her neck, she wrapped hers around his waist, his legs locked together behind her back.

She stumbled away from the chair, her little submissive now grappling her, and turned towards a nearby wall, pushing him into it as she brought her lips back up to his, kissing him deeply.

He moans into her mouth yet again, and she breaks the kiss again, now kissing and sucking and nibbling on his neck as she grabs his round, firm ass in each of her hands, gripping it fully as she massages it, pulling his crotch against hers, the heat of his cunt matching the hardness of her cock.

They grind against each other, his little body pressed up against the wall as he moans her name, over and over, desperately reminding her just how much he wants her to fuck him. She looks him in the eyes and asks him if he wants to be fucked...

"Yes ma'am" is all he can manage; "Good boy" is all she has to say in return.

Carrying him to the bedroom and lying him on the bed, she reaches down to undo her belt as he leaps forward, falling onto his knees before her and kissing the outline of her large, hard cock through her pants. His hands rub it up and down, one arm wrapping around her firm thigh as his others pulls at her belt, trying to get her pants down and off.

She obliges him, unbuckling, unbuttoning, and unzipping just enough to let her cock flop out. She places her palm on his head and pushes him away, taking off her shirt and kicking off her pants as she does so. Fully nude now, her cock heaves up and down, pulsing with each beat of her heart.

He shrinks into himself, kneeling on the ground, pathetically tiny in front of her massive frame. Her cock looms over him, terrifying him...

He slowly reaches forward; she grabs the back of his head and slaps her cock against the side of his face. Moving her hips back and forth, she slaps it against his cheek again and again, before gripping it and smearing her ample precum up and down his face. The smell of it shocks him, and he opens his mouth to breath.

Big mistake, she thinks to herself. Grabbing him by his cute brown mop of hair, she lines her ample cockhead up with his mouth and plunges it down his throat, watching him fall back, gagging and crying and coughing after she does so.

She moves forward on him again, squatting down as he lies on the ground before his bed. Suddenly, she grabs his head and moves her cockhead up against his lips, ready to fuck his mouth yet again. Having closed his mouth as she approached, he looks up at her and, seeing her smile, quivers in place, his arousal now dripping down his thighs.

Slowly opening his mouth, she gently pushes her cockhead in, letting him explore the salty taste of it with his tongue. He licks it all over, as though savoring a popsicle after a long day. His tongue stretches out of his mouth, underneath her cock, as he moves his lips over the rest of it, trying to take it deeper. She obliges him, gently rocking her hips as she moves her cock deeper in his mouth, barely out of it, and then again back inside his mouth. She grabs her head on the back of his head, gripping him by the air, and bobs his head back and forth on his cock, making him take more and more of it until tears pour out of his eyes and he falls away, gasping for breath.

And then she does it again. And again. And again.

And again. And each time, he gets wetter, his nipples grow firmer, and his cunt gets more desperate for a good fucking.

She fucks his mouth now, really fucking his throat, watching him cry and gag as she humiliates him on the ground of his own bedroom.

He falls into a trance-like state, barely aware of what is happening as the head rush of his intense arousal instead guides his actions. When she finally pulls away, he's confused.. has something bad happened?

Soon, he feels her familiar hands around his little waist, picking him up and placing him back on the bed.

Pushing him onto his back, she towers over him, now moving onto the bed with him as she gently presses his knees apart, spreading his legs and opening up his cunt for her.

She wants to finger him, to taste him, but he is so wet already, and she is so hard, she doesn't want to waste any time. This boy needs to be fucked, and she needs to fuck.

Moving up to him, locking their thighs in together, she hovers her cock over his cunt, feeling the hot wetness of it on her cockhead. He shudders, squirming around on the bed underneath the heavy weight of her, his body reacting to his sex (finally) being stimulated. She reaches a hand underneath her as she watches him, her open eyes locked on his shut eyes and his pretty face, moving a finger across the folds of his pussy as she teases it open. Finally, she begins to push her cock inside him, feeling the tightness of him wrapping around her and accepting her inside him as she moves her thumb over his clit, pressing firmly down on it.

Fire rushes through his body, and he screams in pleasure; she plunges her cock into him in turn. In and out, over and over, she presses her fat cock into his tight pussy, fucking him hard and raw. His hands reach across his back, trying to find something to grab onto - tired of this, she leans back, still inside him, and grabs his arms and pins him his hands above his hands, restraining him by the wrists. She continues to fuck him, her eyes locked on his face, her cock growing hotter and tighter as her balls wells and his body resonates with the electricity of a growing orgasm.

Finally, after so many minutes of intense fucking, brought about finally after years of fantasies, she presses deeply into him, grunting heavily as she cums inside his vagina, breeding him like the good little slut that he is.

Falling back and away from him, covered in sweat and panting, her chest heaving up and down as she does so, she looks back at him one final time. In the absence of her form, his knees fall together again, and he slinks onto his side, his body aching after a good fucking.

Reaching over, she crawls ontop of him again and kisses him deeply on the lips, looking him in the eyes one last time.

Moving her hand up to his head, she ruffles his hair with a wry smile on her face.

"Good boy", she says.

12