2nd MFM with My Hot Slut!!

Story Info
Second MFM has a hot twist.
1k words
3.55
8.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend and i are both in our mid-fifties, good looking and in excellent shape. We have a very passionate and open-minded sex life, so after fantasizing and discussing about different multi-partner scenarios, we decided to try adding another male.

He was easy to find as we had many "applicants" after posting several hot pics of my girlfriend on a local swingers club website. Hearing from all these men about how hot and delicious my GF is and how they'd love to join us turned us both on quite alot! The winning applicant was (and is) 25 years younger than us, experienced, and very eager to please.

The first MFM with our new Bull was very hot and enjoyable, so three weeks later, we eagerly agreed to meet up again. This time I decided to start off differently, in a way that I thought would be hot for each of us three. I told our Bull to arrive at my condo at exactly 8pm, which would give my GF and I enough time to prepare for his arrival.

For the first round of the evening, I had my hungry slut wear black stockings and garter belt, pink lacy panties (crotchless) and bra, 5 inch heels, lip gloss and her SLUT collar of course. It's a black leather collar with SLUT spelled out large in rhinestones and I love when she wears it!

The fold down couch in the living room I made into a bed, or in this case, a sacrificial platform. I put a large soft, fur blanket on top and several pillows so it looked and felt very sexy. I love tying my very sexy girlfriend up and she revels in being the horny, subservient slut that she is. She laid down then I tied her hands together in front of her, put them over and behind her head, then secured them with a silk cord to a point under the bed. I then put a red ball gag in her mouth and cinched it tightly into place. The lights were dimmed and my house and soul mix was cued to sexy perfection.

My pretty little fucktoy looked smokin hot and ready to be taken. I licked her pussy for a few minutes, then added some lube so her Bull would be sure to find her pussy jucifully wet. I also made a sign that said "This HORNY SLUT is all yours to do with what you want. Enjoy!!" and put it on a chair in the middle of the hallway, so when our Bull came in he couldn't help but see it. He just thought he was coming over to join the both of us for the "usual" wine, weed, chat, and fun.

I left my front door slightly ajar, put her phone camera on a stand focusing on the bed and did a Wattsapp video call to my phone. I also had an old phone of mine strategically placed to record all the action. I then retreated into my bedroom and closed the door behind me.

Two minutes later at 8:00 on the dot, our young Bull called on the intercom. I buzzed him in, texted "Enjoy!!" and waited. It was about a minute before I saw him on the Wattsapp feed on my phone. He pounced on my lovely and vulnerable girlfriend, hungrily kissing her all over and playing with her hard nipples. A couple minutes later his hands were into her lacy pink panties and her juicy pussy. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and licked them clean before taking off his clothes. Meanwhile, I was stroking my hard, cummy cock watching it all. He teased her perky tits again for a bit, then took off her gag and stuffed his cock in her hungry mouth for a good sucking before he was going to fuck her. The only thing i could actually hear over the music was when he finally pulled his cock out of her mouth, my horny slut pleaded "Oh god, just fuck me nooow!!". They were both out of their minds in lust.

It had taken about 10 minutes after his arrival before her fucking commenced. After a while of fucking her on her back, her legs spread wide and high heels digging into him, he untied her hands and had her get on all fours so he could fuck her from behind like she really loves to be fucked. Her hair and her tits were flying as he rammed his big cock into her over and over. Watching this hot live porn, I was doing my best not to blow my load.

After several minutes, he slowed down a bit, so she pushed herself back against his cock as hard and rhythmically as she could, again and again until he finally filled her already gushy pussy with his cum. My hot slut shuddered and collapsed on her front. FUCK, I was horny!!

They each took a breather, then he turned her over and spread her legs. He scooped out a few dollops of his fresh cum from her pussy and had her lick it off his fingers--OMG, what a hot little slut!! I waited impatiently until they finished "dessert", then I came out of the bedroom with my hard cock leading the way. My slut's and my eyes met, she scooted forward, grabbed my cock and wrapped her lips around it. I said "Fresh cock for my little fucktoy" as she looked up and responded "Mmmm-mmm".

I wasn't going to last long in her talented mouth, so I pulled out, then got down and licked her freshly fucked and cum filled pussy--ooooh she loved that (as did I).

After many delicious minutes of eating her, i said "You need to get fucked again don't you baby?"

"Oh god yes!"

"Oh god yes what?!" I demanded.

"Oh god, I need to get fucked again pleeeeease!"

"Good girl. You're so fucking hot!!"

Then I fucked my cum drenched hottie, pulling her hair and her SLUT collar tight, while calling her a "fucking whore" until we both came. Her Bull laid next to us watching and jerking himself.

That was the successful opening round of the night and the rest of the night was just as hot and cum filled.