3 Families Vol. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilith and David sat on the other bed going over something. David was struggling and was thinking about dropping out so Alex and Lilith had been helping him. Lilith didn't look the part but she was probably as smart as Izzy and really good with computers. This month she had gone from Goth to more punk having dyed her hair and she had lost all traces of her northern accent speaking in a more local one.

"Hey, what's up?" Alex smiled.

"You need a break, we're going dancing." Jo grinned.

"What happened to you and Gianna?" Alex said sitting up, she noticed that he had a book inside a book which meant he was reading up on pregnancy and what not.

"Broke up, don't want to talk about it, now or you coming dancing with me or do I have to find somebody else to grind up against." Jo smiled as she folded her arms.

"Let me change shirts and grab my wallet." Alex shrugged sitting up.

"Ewe baby take it off." Lilith grinned.

"Come on David, Lilith you guys also." Jo smiled.

"I can't dance." David shrugged.

"It's pretty easy, you just stand there and the girl does the rest. I will show you. Plus I have a lot of easy friends who will be there and they should be pretty plastered by now." Lilith smiled. Hell she had friends everywhere in school. She was very friendly, sort of like Candy but way more assertive and would just walk up to anybody and start a conversation.

"Sounds a lot like how I have sex." David joked as he stood up.

"What about you Alex I need to show you how to dance?" Lilith smiled at Alex who was changing. Jo couldn't help but notice her looking at Alex's chest.

"Please, I got moves you never seen Lilly Lil." Alex grinned.

"Don't call me that." She punched Alex in the arm. Lilly Lil was what her mom and dad called her. Jo and Alex had met her mom the day they had met Lilith. You would never know it by looking at her but she came from a perfectly normal middle class suburban family.

"Ouch." Alex rubbed his arm and smiled.

--

Jo sat at the table rubbing her feet, while Alex went to take a piss, wondering why the hell women wore these damn things having taken off her heels. She glanced at David and Lilith as she was trying to show him how to dance. He was actually getting a little better though he couldn't get any worse.

"Hey there beautiful." Some guy came up to them.

"No." Jo said looking him over.

"No, no what." He smiled.

"No I don't want a drink, no I don't want to dance, no to whatever you're selling." Jo smirked. From the looks of him he couldn't handle her anyways even if she wasn't gay.

"A beautiful girl like you shouldn't be sitting all alone." He grinned as he sat down across from her sliding a drink toward her.

"I am not; I'm waiting on my boyfriend." Jo shrugged hoping that would send him on his way.

"What boyfriend, I don't see anyone." He grinned.

"Oh here he comes. Hey sweetie." Jo smiled looking at Alex who was coming back from the bathroom.

"Hey this guy bothering you?" Alex grinned taking a seat next to Jo.

"Not at all." Jo pulled Alex close and began to kiss him deeply deciding to put on a little show, she was sure Alex wouldn't mind. She felt her lips meet his as they began to make out, she wasn't hesitant at all as she slid her tongue into his mouth though neither was he as he did the same. She rubbed up against him running her hand over his chest; she could forget how muscular he was at times so used to seeing him with his shirt off. Jo jumped as she felt him grab her ass. She smiled at him as she slowly broke away and looked at the guy. Alex was still holding her ass as she rubbed his chest.

"Oh your still here, you can go now." Jo smiled at the guy. After he left Jo gave Alex a little push laughing.

"You really have to grab my ass." She laughed.

"I wanted to make it look good, besides you are the one who slid your tongue in my mouth." Alex grinned. Jo gave him another shove as she smiled and bit her bottom lip.

"What are you guys doing?" Lilith came over with a grin.

"Nothing." Both Jo and Alex said at the same time.

"Really, didn't look like nothing to me." Lilith said as she sat down.

"I just did it to get rid of the creep." Jo smiled.

"Um hum." Lilith smirked as she sat down. Alex phone went off as he dug it out of his pocket.

"Hello." Alex said answering covering part of his ear and phone so he could hear whom he was talking to better. "Oh my, you're kidding." Alex smiled from ear to ear.

"What." Jo looked at him.

"Mom is having the baby." Alex said covering the phone for a second. Jo smiled brightly; she would have a new cousin either tonight or early tomorrow morning.

"Yeah, okay will be there in a little bit." Alex said.

"What are you talking about; by the time we drive there she could have already had the baby." Jo grinned.

"Aunt Maggie is emailing us plane tickets, that is if you're coming." Alex looked at her.

"Fuck." Jo cursed under her breath. She hated heights which Alex and Kitty used to tease her about when they went to the fair as kids. "Okay but you get to sit by the window and I am driving." Jo said.

"Yeah she is in." Alex said to whomever he was talking. "Okay we just got to go to the dorm and print out the stuff. Love you." Alex stood up hanging up the phone.

"You can use my computer. I will ride with you and drive your car back." Lilith smiled standing up as well.

"What about David?" Jo looked around.

"He is a little busy." Alex pointed at him dancing with some chick. "Kitty will be picking us up." They quickly made their way back to the dorms and then to the airport grabbing only what they really needed since they didn't need any luggage. They would be at the hospital in about two hours.

"Oh fuck." Jo said as she gripped the hand rest tightly as the plane began to move. She could feel her heart racing. Alex look anxious as well but not about the plane, he was happy as hell.

"You okay." Alex teased.

"No." Jo closed her eyes; she would be fine as long as she didn't look out the window she thought. It wasn't actual fear of falling so much as heights that gave her vertigo which made her feel like she was going to fall, granted it had to be pretty high up but an airplane was about as high as you could get.

"Oh come on Jo it's just a little plane ride, will be on the ground before you even know it." Alex put his hand on hers.

"That is what you said last time I went on the roller coaster last fall." Jo smirked. That ended with her puking.

"Thanks for coming with me." Alex said sliding his hand in hers. Jo smiled and interlocked her fingers in his. She would let go when they were on fucking solid ground again she thought.

"Always, where you go I go. But if the plane crashes I am dragging your ass to hell with me." Jo smiled squeezing his hand tightly. Or maybe she get lucky and they drag her along wherever Alex ended up.

"So I guess I shouldn't make jokes about the man on the wing." Alex said. She elbowed him in the stomach but didn't open her eyes or let go of his hand.

Joanna, College, Falls End 1999

"So I was talking with the professor about my paper, I mean he totally ripped me off." Jo's roommate said going on and on as she usually did. Jo really needed to get some head phones she thought. She wasn't a bad person per say, but her and Jo where polar opposites. The girl could talk for hours and say nothing at all of interest. But Jo as usual was doing her best to be civil.

"Um huh." Jo nodded said as she read through her book as rubbed her palm.

"So I pointed out that my mistake wasn't in fact a mistake due to the latest research which I found on the internet, I mean the old fogies here I swear. He said if I print it all and get it to him he would bump it up to at least a B." Vanessa said.

"That's nice." Jo smiled.

"And if I blow him I will totally get an A." Vanessa added.

"Um, hum." Jo nodded.

"You're not even listening are you?" Vanessa huffed.

"Yeah I am, make sure you cradle his balls. Just trying to wrap my head around this." Jo shrugged. Vanessa was a little hard to ignore no matter how hard Jo tried. There was a knock at the door and it opened quickly. It was Lilith who looked panicked.

"Hey Jo. You need to go check on Alex now." She said.

"What, why." Jo jumped up.

"I don't know, he got a phone call and then he just started fucking freaking out, trashing his room." Lilith said, they dashed down the hall but the door was closed. Jo could hear Alex yell through the door but it sounded more like out of frustration than at anybody.

"Alex." Jo knocked. "Alex let me in."

"Go away." Alex yelled at her. Something had pissed him off she thought.

"Alex I don't know what is wrong but you need to let me in right now damn it." Jo yelled back. She heard Alex hit the ground as he fell against the door, she could see his shadow just on the other side.

"She lost the baby Jo, Candy lost the baby." She could hear the tremble in his voice, the pain in his tone. The last time he had got like this was when his dad had died.

"Oh god." Jo sunk down against the door as she fell to her knees.

"Okay people nothing to see here." Lilith said trying to get rid of everyone who had come out in the halls; Jo felt hot tears run down her cheek.

"Alex please let me in. I can't help you from out here, I know you're hurting babe and I know you want to sit there alone and brood or do something stupid, but I am not going to go anywhere until you let me in." Jo sighed. She wiped her face and sat down with her head hung with her back to the door, she would sit here all night if she had to. Lilith made a gesture toward her but Jo waved her off. It was several minutes before Alex spoke again.

"Jo you still there?" Alex said, a sniffle in his voice.

"Yeah." Jo nodded. Alex finally opened the door just long enough to let her in. The room looked like a rock band had stayed in it. Alex's stuff was all over though David's stuff seemed untouched. Alex had slid away from the door so she could come in. She sunk down beside him and put an arm around him and he buried his head in her chest. They didn't talk for a long while and even when they did Jo didn't really know what to say, all she could do was hold him softly stroking his hair and kissing his head as she felt her own tears roll down her face.

"We will leave when you're ready." Jo said softly.

"We're not going." Alex shook his head.

"What why not?" Jo asked.

"She told me not to come." Alex said. "She said she needed to be alone and that I have school."

"Alex you just can't..." Jo began to say but he cut her off.

"I will give her a few days and head up this weekend." Alex shrugged, Jo knew there had to be more to it, something she didn't know or something candy or whoever had said on the phone. Or maybe this had been the thing to finally break Alex. It hadn't been his baby. Candy wasn't his girlfriend but that hadn't stopped him from trying to be there for her. He had been reading every damn book on pregnancy he could find and had bought a few things for the baby. He was already invested in a life that would now never be.

"So you're just going to give up." Jo asked.

"I am not giving up." Alex shrugged as he sat up rubbing his face.

"Then what Alex?" Jo rubbed his back.

"I'm lost Jo. I have been fighting and fighting and truth be told I don't know what I am fighting for. Candy said she loved me but she pushed me away, she didn't trust me." Alex shrugged.

"That is bullshit Alex. She knew if you knew you wouldn't go to college, she was scared you stay for her and you would resent her for it." Jo said.

"Not just her; Emily turned her back on me, hell even you lied to me." Alex looked at her.

"It wasn't my secret to tell and don't you point fingers at me, can you honestly tell me you never kept a secret from me to protect me." Jo looked at him; his face said what she already knew. "Um hum, pot meet kettle."

"I'm sorry." Alex hung his head.

"It's okay." Jo hugged him laying her head against his back. "I know nothing makes sense right now and you feel like you're fighting a losing battle but you will find your way Alex, you always do, I don't have your ability to help people, I don't know what to magically say to make this all better, or what to do to fix this, but you're not alone." That was what bugged Jo the most about her and Alex's relationship. He could fix just about anything or at least make her feel better but she never knew how to help Alex when he got like this even though she wanted to. "Just tell me what I can do to help."

"I can use some help cleaning up this mess." Alex said looking at her.

"The room I can help with." Jo forced a smile. The rest of the mess maybe not so much Jo thought. Time heals all wounds but there were always scars.

Alexander, College, Winter 2000

Alex and Jo went about unpacking and setting up their room having just come back from winter vacation. Unlike last time both he and Jo had some idea of what they were doing.

"Hey Alex, hey Jo." Lilith said as she peeked in the doorway.

"Hey Lils." Alex grinned. He loved to tease her for some reason and never called her Lilith like everyone else, probably because they had that kind of friendship where they would pick and tease each other but knew each other had the others back. Lilith had her hair in cornrows having changed her look again. Give her a week and it'd be different again. She said she wanted to be a movie star one day and was always changing her look as if changing characters, but she wasn't stupid and was taking psychology as her major which she said would make her a better actor and if not it paid well enough it make a great backup plan, maybe she be a shrink to the stars one day Alex thought.

"You guys have a nice break?" She said walking in as Jo and Alex where unpacking.

"Hell yeah." Jo smiled. It had felt good to spend Christmas and New Year at home. It had felt weird going home for vacation since vacation typically meant one went away from home. "You?"

"It was Okay." She shrugged. "How you two get a room together?"

"He bribed the RA." Jo grinned over at Alex.

"I did not bribe him; I just offered to get pizza for the new freshmen moving in." Alex shrugged putting away his boxers.

"Which Maria gave you for free?" Jo teased.

"Hey all I did was ask Maria if she could give me a discount so the freshmen could try her pizza. I can't help it if she was eager to try and get new customers." Alex replied. Despite Maria's being a very small pizza place they did a thriving business being just across from the campus. As many times as Jo and Alex had eaten there Marie probably knew she could make the money back easily on Jo alone who could eat half a pie by herself on a good day. Alex hadn't even got the word freshmen out of his mouth before Maria was handing him boxes. Maria would get new customers, the RA would look like a nice guy to the new winter freshmen and Alex and Jo wouldn't have to worry about roommates they didn't like though he would miss David who hadn't come back this term.

"So you hook back up with your girl." Lilith teased; she was one of the few who knew all the drama that was his life.

"Yeah he did, let's just say they brought in the New Year with a bang." Jo teased. Alex grinned, a bang indeed.

"It wasn't like that; we just decided that since I was home and we are both single why not." Alex grinned; they hadn't really said they were back together but they both had figured that they were comfortable enough with each other that they may as well enjoy what little time they had during vacation.

"So what, you're single again now?" Lilith smiled. She never made it any secret that she was into Alex.

"Nah. Hell knows he still loves her so the only thing he will be having sex with at college is his right hand." Jo smirked.

"Not true, I like to use my left hand sometimes, switch it up a little." Alex grinned. Truth was if Candy moved on he would to but he wasn't ready to give up on her just yet. They had fun together and though they may not be boyfriend and girlfriend they both loved each other very much.

"Well as usual there is a party going on tonight if you two are down." Lilith smiled.

"Always." Jo nodded. Alex thought it was funny that she was becoming a social butterfly at college. Granted she could still count her college friends on one hand but it was weird to say Jo had friends.

"As long as it is not at the gay bar again." Alex joked.

"Oh come on you know you loved all those guys trying to buy you drinks." Lilith teased.

"Well he does have a cute ass." Jo smiled. Alex glanced over at her with a grin. "What? You're always checking out my ass." Jo grinned at him wickedly.

Later That Night

Alex laid in bed watching a movie on his laptop. Between the trip, unpacking, and partying with Lilly and Jo he was tired. Alex smiled as he looked up to see Jo come in from the shower. She wore a pair of pajama pants and a body hugging tee shirt that showed off her small tits.

"Hey what you doing?" Jo grinned looking at him on his laptop.

"Just watching the movies I got for Christmas again." Alex shrugged.

"Fuck its cold." Jo said rubbing her arms. Jo always hated winter and the cold, Alex didn't seem to mind as much but he was a lot bigger than her skinny behind. "Slide over." Jo said sitting on the edge of his bed.

"What are you doing?" Alex laughed though he did slide over so she could lie beside him as she pulled his cover over herself as well.

"Cuddling for warmth, your big ass has to be good for something." Jo said as she made herself comfortable next to him putting his arm around her so she could use it a make shift pillow. It had been a long time since they had shared a bed together and this wasn't like his bed at home where there was a lot of room.

"Want me to rewind it?" Alex smiled.

"Yes please." Jo nodded at him before snuggling a little closer. By the end of the movie Alex sat the laptop up onto the desk behind him that sat beside is bed. Jo was already passed out cold. He thought out waking her but she looked comfortable and like she said it was a cold night. Instead he pulled the cover up tucking her in before closing his eyes.

When he opened them again light was pouring into the dorm room. Jo was stirring next to him.

"Sorry didn't mean to wake you." Jo said softly noticing he had woken up.

"It's okay I need to get up anyways." Alex shrugged she rubbed his face. He wanted to go job hunting for part time work knowing in a couple of weeks everything would be taken by the other college students but didn't want his old job back from last semester. He felt Jo's leg brush his thigh and his erection.

"Looks like you're already there." Jo teased as she climbed out of bed.

Joanna

Jo grinned as she grabbed her stuff and got ready. They had the weekend before classes started back so she wanted to make the most of it. It was still a little cold but nothing compared to last night when she had woke up and decided to stay in Alex's bed. She quite enjoyed sharing bed with him last night, snuggled up against his warm body. She thought it was funny that she had sex with two girls now but Alex was the one who she was waking up to.

"Want to go get some breakfast." Jo teased. Alex was bad about skipping meals, especially around finals time, Jo often times had to make sure he was eating, luckily it wasn't like her to ever miss a chance at food. Their roles had changed a little bit now she thought. "Or I can bring some back while you rub one out." Jo laughed.

Joanna, Spring Break 2000

"Hey Baby girl." James "The Wolfe" Miller said as he walked up to the table where Joanna sat, Jo smiled at her dad resisting the urge to get up and hug him knowing how much the prison guards hated that. She hadn't understood it when she was younger and couldn't hug him or sit on his lap when she visited.

123456...9