3 Moonraker Ch. 02

Story Info
Blonde helps X prove Drax is cheating.
1.2k words
5
1.1k
2
0

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beautiful MI6 secret agent James Blonde sat cross-legged in the comfortable leather seat wearing a trendy Burberry checkered blouse and black trousers. With her gorgeous long blonde hair brushed straight, showing her perfect face, she looked every bit like a supermodel. She frowned in concentration as her superior, an aging bald overweight man whom she only knew as X, began discussing his social life.

"Anyway the boys and I play Punto Banco Baccarat every month at the Metropolitan Mayfair casino," he continued.

"The former London Playboy club?" Blonde asked sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Yes, that was what it used to be. Now there is a secret private lounge still there, in which one man, Sir Hugo Drax, has a membership. It still has strippers, but we just play cards there," X insisted.

A mission that requires someone to pose as a stripper. No wonder he called on me, Blonde thought to herself.

"You know Sir Hugo Drax, sir?" asked Blonde, her interest piqued.

"Well...that's the thing. He cheats."

Two weeks later, Blonde drove slowly down the A4202, the last leg from her modest flat in the Leagrave suburb towards the fashionable Metropolitan Mayfair in her modest Fiat Panda. She had deliberately decided that her car as a vehicle issued by the P branch of the SIS (Secretive Intelligence Service, commonly referred to as MI6) would likely be too expensive for an exotic dancer, which was her chosen cover. The frustration she was experiencing fighting Monday evening London rush hour traffic at least gave her the demeanor of an exotic dancer, and she found herself banging her horn multiple times as taxicabs and other cars cut dangerously in front of her.

She quickly pulled into the employee parking garage, using the fake ID badge P generated for her, and parked inconspicuously amongst the other employee cars. As she rushed to the elevator to get to the secret lounge where X would be expecting her, her pink heels clicked against the concrete flooring, attracting the attention of security guards who took time to admire her long, lean, and athletic legs flowing out of her short shiny black cocktail dress.

Blonde grabbed hold of a tray with five champagne glasses and practiced swaying sexily as she walked towards the automated doors of the private lounge. She tapped her fake ID badge onto the card reader and the doors opened, upon which she slowly walked towards the baccarat table where the five men, including X, and the dealer were standing. Putting on her most alluring smile, she shook her head so that her golden long blonde hair, styled wavily, briefly floated in the air. All the men paused to admire her gorgeous face, luscious hair, and lean, sexy body, except for the dealer who was a very sexy black woman; X turned and politely acknowledged Blonde with a nod.

After Blonde served them drinks, she placed the tray on a console and circled the group as they played baccarat. She did not see Drax cheat in any way or form, so decided to move to her contingency plan to expose him.

When the background music switched to a new song, she began to sway her body to the beat, slowly circling the baccarat table, giving all the men a good view of her lean, fit, and sexy body wrapped in the tight shiny black short dress. As she passed each man, she rubbed her butt against their legs; she didn't want to come on too strong yet. This maneuver also allowed her to take a closer look at each one of them, including Sir Hugo Drax, who was trying to ignore her.

This intrigued Blonde, as from her own experience even homosexual men had difficulty ignoring her. Pretending to tease Drax out of his supposed shyness, she slowly rubbed her buttocks on his thigh, and slithered in front of him, keeping her rear pressed against his body so that when she danced in front of him, her buttocks were pressed against his groin. She deliberately pushed her rear into his loins, felt the beginning of his erection, and looked over her shoulder to smile flirtatiously at him. It was then she noticed something peculiar about his glasses; she noticed some light in his glasses that was not reflecting from his line of sight.

Believing she was onto something, she stepped back, waved her hair, and then stepped in front of X as they planned. While he eagerly unzipped her dress, she wiggled to the beat of the music. Once he had unzipped her completely, she slowly swayed as X pulled her dress down, being sure to run his palms down the side of her torso and legs.

Stepping out of her dress, she was now wearing only a pink g-string, which only hid her slit; she had shaved her pubic hairs before leaving home.

She then playfully pushed X away, turned around, and bent over to give her audience a good view of her firm round buttocks. Spinning around, she swayed and slithered around the men, this time blatantly rubbing her breasts, legs, and rear against them. From time to time she would steal a glance at Drax, who was nervously trying to suppress his growing erection.

Closing in on Drax, she bent down and ran her hands up her legs, grabbed her g-string, and slid it down and off. She teasingly placed it on the head of the man to the right of Drax so as not to alert the target of her intentions. Spinning gracefully, she got in front of Drax and wrapped her right leg around him, then grabbed his left hand and placed it under her right thigh as if to keep her balance; in truth, Blonde had a first-degree black belt in Wing Chun and was perfectly balanced on her left foot. She wrapped her arms around his neck and forcefully brought his face onto her cleavage, and smashed her loins against his for a while to give herself a good glimpse of his glasses.

Done, Blonde spun out of her embrace with Drax, smiling triumphantly. Her initial guess was correct: Drax was wearing a disguised form of augmented reality glasses, likely connected by Bluetooth to his smartphone which tracked each card drawn and estimated the probability of the card to be drawn next.

Grabbing her g-string off the man's head, she slipped it back on, grabbed her purse, and took out her phone. She started an app provided by P branch to jam Bluetooth, then put her phone back into the purse. Rudely squeezing her baked body between Drax and another man, she asked the dealer to let her play.

The first two hands Blonde lost, but she noticed Drax sweating and fidgeting with his glasses. Over time, Blonde began winning and ended Drax's winning streak. Drax then made some risky bets, while she made good ones, and after an hour of concentration, had taken half of Drax's winnings before quitting.

Once the game ended Blonde handed in her chips to be exchanged for cash. As the men congratulated her, a seething Drax turned towards her, hatred burning in his eyes.

"You played an excellent game, Miss?" he asked.

"The name's Blonde. James Blonde."