All Comments on '3 to 1'

by lash2718r

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What was this? A smelly dump?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Trying to write a terrible story or does it just come naturally? Mark Twain was a great author and pretty pathetic human being. Wouldn't take life or marriage advice from him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a horribly written excuse for a story, so I'm going to mostly ignore it and focus on the intro.

While it is true that multiple men with one woman makes more sense than multiple women with one man in a strictly sexual scenario, it falls apart when you consider more than sex. Especially when you consider children. A single man can give multiple women their own child at the same time, but a single woman cannot give multiple men their own child at the same time. So, from a family perspective, one man with multiple women is more efficient than one woman with multiple men.

Further, as the conflicts between women sharing one man lack the same biological impetuous as multiple men sharing one woman, the severity of the conflict will be greater between the group of men than the group of women.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 1 year ago

Interesting,

but something seems to be missing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In college, I lived with three men for almost two years. I craved sex and so did they. I fucked nightly like a slut in heat, and it was wonderfully erotic and absolutely satisfying. I transferred to another university and became a "nice" girl, found a great man, and have been happily married to him for 14 years. However, I still miss miss being a whore.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I find ridiculous the kind of reasoning expressed in this tale. Disliked it.

OseekerOseeker10 months ago

Wasted MY time reading this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous