30 Minutes Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband and wife continue sex game.
1.4k words
3.95
11.9k
13
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers

Steve and I have been playing our new sex game for a month and a half. The poor guy has had no luck at all. As the wheel spins, it always slips past bareback sex and stops squarely on condom sex. In fact, I had slipped in a few total denials in which he had to jerk off onto my breasts, then lick it off. He had hit that one twice, LOL. I think I had only put two of those on the wheel. I was beginning to feel sorry for my boy. Then last night, his luck changed.

We had been having three times more sex than normal. I assumed; he was trying his hardest to get to a point where he could slip his cock into my wet pussy as fast as he could. Sadly, for him, he had not been successful. Last night, we both had the evening off. We celebrated with some nice wine, a chick flick, and an early bedtime. As we settled in, we began to cuddle. Cuddling turned into touching, which turned into heavy petting, at which point Steve told me to get the I-Pad. I rolled over to the nightstand and grabbed it and opened it. I spun it around and told him to press the button. I instinctively grabbed a condom, opened it, and prepared to put it on him. Click, click, click. Much to my surprise it stopped on one-minute bareback sex.

Steve nearly jumped for joy. I had not seen him that excited in a long time. I grabbed the top of his head and told him to assume the position. He dove beneath the covers and began to work my clit with his warm tongue. It was not long before he was awarded with a mouth full of warm squirt, which he gobbled up like a trooper. It always amazed me how he slurped my juices up without complaining. Another reason I love him. I looked down to see the sheet bouncing around then getting dark with my wetness.

I reached down and grabbed his hair and pulled him back on top of me and demanded he fuck me. What he said next surprised me. He told me to start the timer. LOL, that horny little fuck was getting off on this game more than I had imagined. I fumbled for the phone and set the timer to one minute, then said, "go." Steve positioned his cock between my legs and slid it deep inside me, till he could go no further, then stopped. I watched as his eyes rolled back into his head as he let out a satisfied moan. Then he did not thrust, he just laid there with his cock balls deep inside my pussy, with his eyes closed, moaning.

The timer announced 30 seconds left. I told him he should get going. He whispered, "shush," then pushed a centimeter or two deeper. Then the most amazing thing happened. His balls contracted, body stiffened, and he began to release his load deep inside my womb. I asked him if he was cumming and he just shook his head and remained stiff as a board. It was a stupid question on my part, because I could feel his balls pulsing against my ass and the warmth of his cum filling my belly, but it was weird. He never even fucked me. He never rode me hard, never thrusted his thick cock deep inside me over and over. No, he just slipped it in and enjoyed the feeling of my tight wetness on is rigid staff. I was confused yet intrigued. I wrapped my legs around his waist and ground my pussy as hard as I could against his groin. This resulted in a very satisfied moan.

The timer dinged long after he had already finished. In fact, he came in about 40 seconds. My mind was spinning, I had a lot of questions. I allowed Steve to come down from his orgasmic high then peppered him with questions. The first being, did he really cum. He responded with a "oh yes baby, I came," followed by a sly smile. Why didn't you fuck me like usual, I asked next? Steve laughed and told me that for the last month and a half, I had been training him to cum without the benefit of the soft wetness of my pussy. His cock had become highly sensitized to what little stimulation he was getting with the condom on. He then smiled shyly and admitted that when he slipped his cock into my pussy, he almost came instantly. The feeling of what he was missing was so overwhelming that his cock nearly spewed its load immediately.

I responded with a giggle, rolled towards him, and placed a kiss on his lips. He then said, he tried to wait till the timer hit five seconds and had wanted to cum at exactly the zero mark, but he could not control the feelings he was having on his cock. His balls started pumping and he had no control over them. I reached down between his legs and brushed his cock with my finger, and he nearly jumped out of the bed. I squealed with excitement and ask him if he was sensitive. He grabbed his crotch and guarded it like it was made of gold.

Being that I am an "evil bitch" and love to torture my man, I crawled on top of him and mounted his groin area as if I were going to fuck him horsey style. He asked me what I was doing. I responded by letting out an evil laugh. I grabbed his cock an began to rub it across my sloppy pussy. Steve squirmed and protested beneath me. I place my left hand on his chest and continued to rub his now inflating cock between my pussy lips and my clit. It felt so good. It took a moment, but Steve finally stopped protesting, then grabbed by hips. I looked down at him and told him I wanted to watch him cum. A satisfied moan sprung from his lips.

Within second, he was staring directly at me, watching me use his cock as my own special sex toy. His cock had already made it back to about 80% hard and he was very focused. I wanted him to cum, I needed him to cum. Fuck, I am an evil bitch, this was about me again, I want to be in control and making him cum was the control I wanted. I looked down at him and asked him if he was man enough to cum a second time. He shook his head yes. I demanded he prove it. I needed him to show me the power of my pussy. Show me that my wet pussy controls your cock and that I am in control.

With each demand I barked at him, I rubbed his cock harder against my wetness. I taunted and teased him mercilessly. Soon I sensed my work was about to come to a satisfying conclusion. Satisfying for me at least. Steve's body stiffened as did his cock. I felt the tell-tale thump of his balls pumping its first shot of cum to his cock. Just as he was about to release, I let go and stopped rubbing his cock. He let out a scream and begged me to keep going. Nope, I am an evil bitch. I looked down and watched as his thick cock shook and squirmed, begging to be touched, as cum dribbled out of the tip. Steve squirmed below me as he experienced his less than satisfying ruined orgasm. It all subsided quickly and ended with him whimpering and asking me why I was so mean.

I let out and evil laugh and told him that he had wasted a full 20 seconds of wet pussy time, because he came too soon, the first time. He was only awarded 30 minutes of wet pussy time for the full year, yet he wasted 20 seconds of it, and he needed to be punished for that. Steve had had enough of me at the point and flung me off him and immediately laid on top of me. Steve took his fingers and began to finger fuck me hard. He called me an evil bitch and with his other hand grabbed my throat. He told me that next time we fucked, he was going to put a ball gag in my mouth and a dildo up my ass, while he bound my hands and feet. He said I needed to have the evil bitch fucked out of me. Much to my surprise, hearing him say that while getting my pussy attacked by his fingers made me orgasm. "I want that baby!" I breathlessly exclaimed. I grabbed his face with both hands, wrapped my legs around his waist and stuck my tongue deep into his mouth. Maybe, I deserve to be punished.

drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers