48 Hours Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a flourish, and just a bit of a flounce, they entered the living room to be greeted by a chorus of approving sighs and exclamations!

"O.M.G.," Belinda said, freeing herself from Xavier's grasp and reaching out and gently taking Grahame's hand, you are absolutely gorgeous, now tell me YOUR name?

"Gemma," murmured Grahame shyly and questioningly, his eyes down and whole demeanour revealing how extraordinarily self-conscious he was feeling on the outside, although inside he felt levels of both contentment and excitement that were like nothing he had ever felt before. His private self was now very public and he couldn't deny he loved the feeling!

Sara gave him a massive hug and then so did all the other guests, even Xavier, who was not only clearly feeling rather alpha male as the only real man left in the room, but was absolutely enraptured by this beautiful new creature. Grahame felt Xavier's substantial erection pressing against him as the hug went on for a little bit longer than the others giving him goosebumps followed by a rather hot flush. He finally freed himself and hurriedly grabbed Sara, extremely embarrassed at how he had felt in Xavier's arms.

"Ha ha, you enjoyed that didn't you Gemma!" She laughed, "Don't worry, I would have enjoyed it too, he's a bit of a hunk. Now come with me, and she dragged him off to the kitchen and pushed him against the work surface, placing her hand firmly on his bulging cock which was straining to the point of bursting through his satin panties as she gave him a massive kiss. While they mashed their lips together in frenzied passion, Sara carefully and tenderly eased his manhood through the side of the panties using the palm of her hand and began to stroke it, gently caressing it up and down, brushing the sensitive tip with her fingers and reaching down between his balls and rubbing his perineum. Grahame was paralysed with emotion.

Once he had stopped hardening, she lowered herself down on her heels, kissed the purple head all round and pulled back to admire her lipstick decorating the shiny silky and irresistible object of her desire in beautiful curling patterns. She blew warm breaths against the glans, watching it tremble in reaction. She kissed it again, tickled the slit with her tongue and then moistened her lips with the sweet pre-cum before she slowly ran them up and down each side, enjoying the heat and contours of the veins against her lips. She inhaled the slightly musky smell of sex as she buried her nose in his trimmed pubic hair and then continued to inhale as she reached the tip again, the musky scent being replaced by the sweet smell of semen.

Lapping gently at his sensitive frenulum with her tongue while her top lip rested on the ridge of his glans, she continued to enjoy the obvious pleasure she was giving her man. Then taking the shaft in her hand, she slowly and sensuously sucked him into her hungry mouth. Her hand gently worked in circling motions pressed against his tummy, squeezing and releasing his cock to the same rhythm with which her head was engulfing and then releasing him.

She varied the motion, fast, then slow, deep, then shallow. As she pushed him all the way to the back of her throat she felt him stiffen, she felt a new heat. Grahame grasped the worktop to steady himself as he reached his climax. Sara with knowing precision kept him in her throat and moved her head rapidly backwards and forwards with the barest of movement, pressing her nose into his groin and flicking his balls with her tongue. The sensation was all too much and with a shudder and thrust he came straight down his girlfriend's throat. It seemed like he was coming forever.

"Bravo," said Belinda, as Sara returned to her feet and gave the almost comatose Grahame a loving cummy kiss. "Save some for me," Belinda added, turning Sara's head towards her and planting her lips hungrily against Sara's mouth.

Grahame was still slowly recovering as Sara pushed Belinda down by her shoulders, turning her so she was presented with the silky soft cock which had softened slightly, cum still oozing from its slit. She lapped up the sweet pearl and then slowly took him deeply into her throat too. Sara, her hands still directing Belinda through her shoulders, kissed Grahame again and felt him moaning with pleasure as their tongues battled for supremacy while Belinda brought Grahame back to hardness. Belinda continued to worship his throbbing manhood, licking, then swallowing, taking cues from Sara's hands on her shoulders who was synchronising her movements as she loved Grahame with her tongue and cleverly read his state of arousal.

He erupted again, pushing himself deeper into Belinda's welcoming throat and almost swallowing Sara's tongue. Then it was Belinda's turn to share, and Sara's turn to gently take the bead of cum from his almost painful erection and playfully roll it around her tongue before swallowing it down.

It was hardly surprising that this extremely sexy show had had effect on the other guests who had all crowded into the kitchen to witness what was an extraordinarily beautiful and arousing scene. Lynn was smiling insanely with her head back as Chrissy held her waist and pounded her from behind. Conni had taken a handful of butter and guided Xavier into her expectant ass and was also groaning with delight.

With the sort of synchronicity that shared passion provides, Xavier and Chrissy both came at the same time, their baritone groans contrasting with the shrieks of the girls.

"Well," said Belinda, a huge smile on her shiny lips, "it looks like the party has truly started, now why don't we all get a bit more comfortable?" As they filed out of the kitchen back to the living room with its sheepskin rugs, cushions and open backed chairs, she took Sara and Grahame by the hand.

"Why don't you two love birds go home, this is your special evening, and I already feel that my involvement might have spoilt it for you, I'm so sorry if I have, I can't help it, seeing love just makes me want to love."

Sara looked at Grahame, realising that perhaps this was all a bit too much for him, that perhaps this was a bit of a baptism by fire and certainly nothing like a conventional first date by any stretch of the imagination.

"Are you OK my darling?" She kissed him. "I can't believe how amazing you look as Gemma or how sexy that was, but are you OK, it all sort of happened so fast, and I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me or my friends."

Tears welled up in her eyes as she looked at him and realised she had never felt such a strong connection to anyone before. Struggling with her emotions, she finally spoke slowly and deliberately, the vibrato of her voice revealing the difficulty she had mustering the words.

"I love you! It's crazy I know. We've only just really met, but I love you so deeply and I can't believe you are here and I just need to know that you love me too."

He held her head gently in his hands and pulled her towards him resting his nose against hers, eyes locked together staring deep into each other's souls.

"I could never have imagined meeting anyone as perfect as you, " he said, "it is all so perfect it feels like it's a dream and I'm afraid I'll wake-up! I love you, adore you and want you forever."

They kissed.

"And me?" said Belinda cheekily.

This time Grahame and Sara took her hands. "You are so very special! You can't imagine how liberated I feel and what a special moment this will always be in my life, I really feel as if I have been reborn!" Grahame said sincerely.

"Good, now leave my fella alone you cum hungry whore," Sara chimed in, and they all laughed hysterically.

In the living room Lynn had straddled Xavier and perched on her heels with her hands grasping his shoulders was fucking him hard, her firm ass rippling as she pounded him. Chrissy and Conni were 69'ing side by side, savouring each others cock and moaning with pleasure.

Sara smiled naughtily at Grahame and Belinda, "If you both loved me you'd let me have a sandwich before I go."

Belinda hitched up her dress and pulled down her panties revealing her beautiful hairless pussy. She released them and they slid down her stockinged legs as she moved them together, before carefully stepping out of the pool of silk at her feet. She leant in and pulled at Sara's thong who shimmied to ease the tight satin past her hips releasing her rock hard cock from its prison. She stood back up, and with no difficulty at all with the extra height provided by her heels gently impaled herself on Sara's rampant member. Sara, meanwhile, pulled Grahame against her back and fumbled under his dress grabbing his miraculously recovered cock. She pulled it towards her ass which was completely distended and extremely moist with excitement and desire. Using her cues, Grahame bent his knees to position himself correctly and she slowly eased him in. He was very considerate, just as she expected, and only began to push hard when he was completely inside, Sara yelped slightly as he bottomed out and she felt his pubic hair tickling her bum.

"Sara sandwich," my favourite she laughed as she gyrated her hips fucking Belinda and Grahame at the same time. Such was the mutual high, it was only a few minutes before all three came simultaneously, shouting loudly with the ecstasy of the moment and crashing onto the sheepskin rug as the endorphins rushed through their bodies. They were all completely done in.

Sara helped Grahame remove his makeup and before they really knew it they were all in taxis on the way home apart from Xavier who was going to stay over with Belinda.

Sara had naturally asked Grahame to spend what remind of the night with her and Grahame had naturally accepted. The whole evening had been like an intense therapy session that had broken the mental shackles that had been denying him happiness for so long. They were officially boyfriend and girlfriend and their hands were clasped together, fingers entwined.

12