48 Hours Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was dressed she called Priya the Spa Manager and asked if she would be able to help with her eyelashes and make-up as Lynn was far to busy sorting out her school girl look, including a long blonde wig with two pigtails that she had secured firmly to her hair net.

Priya was delighted to be able to help as she and the others, Malai and Lawan, were already dressed in their sparkly cocktail dresses and were now just waiting for things to start. Chrissy wandered along to her room wearing a thick towelling dressing gown and slippers and was greeted enthusiastically by the three girls (well two girls and a lady boy to be precise) who ushered him to a seat and proceeded to work their magic.

A mere thirty minutes later Chrissy was brushing out her hair as she contemplated her reflection in the full length mirror on the door. She was really struggling to think of a time that she had looked better, but she wouldn't tell Lynn that! The foundation was impeccable and contouring had made her face more oval and reduced her nose so that it almost looked petite. The thick curl of the lashes and the way the girls had detailed her eye shadow lifted and enlarged her eyes and drew you to into them.

The concealer and foundation has worked wonders in hiding those bags under her eyes and the eye drops had given them a sharp sparkle and shine that twinkled in the light, so that once you had been caught it was hard to look away. Her lips had been plumped up with some strong clove oil solution and were now the same cerise as the piping on her dress and so glossy, intense and full that it was all you could do to hold yourself back from wanting to kiss them. Finally, her hair looked incredible. The girls had used body paint to apply streaks of pink to her dark locks adding a real sense of mystery to her look.

She hurried back to her room where Lynn was just applying her red lip gloss, bending over into the mirror on her dressing table revealing her shiny tight lime green satin panties under her white plaid micro-mini skirt. Her tan lace top stockings were hold-ups and extended all the way up her thighs framing her fulsome, glowing ass to perfection. As she straightened herself to check on Chrissy, she revealed her size-too-small white silk blouse carefully unbuttoned to reveal a matching lime green satin balcony bra that helped her breasts almost burst out with a cleavage to die for. A dark green and lime green striped tie was loosely wrapped around her neck and dangled down provocatively to her crotch.

"Wow!" Said Chrissy, gawping at his wife who had managed to make herself look sweet sixteen again with a heavy foundation, amazing smokey eyes and a few subtle freckles.

"Wow back! She's back!" Replied Lynn, equally taken aback by her partners look. "Let's get this show on the road!"

After one final mirror check they set off to reception where Chrissy had been briefed on how to use the fire alarm Tannoy system. Ding Dong, Ding Dong, echoed round the hotel.

"Will all guests make their way to the bar. The party is about to begin!"

12