5 - Anna's Second Lesson

Story Info
Chapter 5 for the series House of Slaves.
3k words
4.43
5.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Fowl lead both Eliza and Anna back to their dorms. "All first year slaves are to be chained up against the wall when not in class." The Fowl said sternly, forcing them into the thigh-spread-arms-raised squatting posture they had so much difficulty sleeping in last night and chaining them to the wall of their dorm. Lucy was already in the dorm, but she was not forced to do so as she was a sixth-year.

When the Fowl left, Lucy looked at Anna concernedly. She walked over to Anna's nude, squatting and exposed body, and gently touched her breasts. "Does it hurt?" Lucy asked, noticing the marks on her nipples.

"A little." Anna whimpered, feeling Lucy's gaze on her nipples where the crocodile clamps of the wires had bit into them.

Lucy sighed. "I'm sorry." She said softly. "It is part of the process, but I can do something to make it better..."

Without a word of warning, Lucy tilted her head, and enveloped Anna's tits in her small mouth, latching on to her sore nipple. Anna let out a gasp, her eyes widening as she felt Lucy's hot, wet mouth suckling her nipple.

"L-Lucy...what are you doing...?" Anna gasped, moaning softly as Lucy sucked her nipple gently.

Lucy took the nipple in her mouth and flicked her tongue against it, soothing it. She let go and licked the other nipple, lapping the tip with her tongue before taking it into her mouth. "Ssh, just relax." Lucy whispered, sucking Anna's nipple gently, her small mouth surrounding Anna's areola and nipple, suckling on it.

Anna trembled, watching Lucy suck her nipple, and let out a moan. Lucy was treating her wound, she knew. Anna shuddered as Lucy flicked her nipple with her tongue.

After a few seconds, Lucy let go. "There, how does that feel?" She asked, looking at Anna's breasts.

"Better...thank you..." Anna breathed, a little shaken, looking timidly at Lucy.

Lucy smiled. "I'm just sorry that you have to go through this training. But it's part of your journey."

Anna shivered as she looked down at her breasts glistening with Lucy's saliva, and her pussy wet with her own juices from the cumming just now during the training session, wondering what else this journey would throw at her.

It was soon time with her next lesson. Anna and all the other first years knelt in servitude posture, their hearts hammering as Mistress Raven entered the lecture hall.

Mistress Raven had a serious expression on her face as she looked at the girls kneeling before her. She looked around the lecture hall, and the girls tensed as they wondered what they were in for today.

"Girls." Mistress Raven said smugly as she tapped the desk with her knuckles. "Today you sluts will learn to pleasure a man with your tongue."

A murmur went through the girls, and they shifted uneasily.

"Some of you may be familiar with this. For those of you who are not, you shall learn. We will now move to the Blowjob Room for some real practice." Mistress Raven said, smirking and motioning for the girls to move.

Soon they arrived in a vast round room, with three lines of males standing in wait. In the middle of a room was a muscular man with an erect penis, standing with his legs slightly apart. His cock was huge.

"Girls, come to me. Form a queue." Mistress Raven ordered.

The girls scrambled into a line and formed a queue, each girl behind the other's head, looking at the men with erect cocks presented before them. They trembled as they knelt, looking at the men nervously.

"Each of you will kneel in front of a training male. Go." Mistress Raven said, watching as the girls approached the training males.

Anna knelt in front of her training male. She looked at the man nervously, trembling as she looked at the huge penis he had for a member. It was a massive erection - it was like a mast! It was huge and engorged, the penis seeming to be filled to its max. Anna had a clear view of his thick, pulsating shaft, and she shuddered.

"You will follow my instructions and look at the demonstration by our teaching assistant, Julia." Mistress Raven said as Julia, a pretty girl, knelt in servitude posture before the muscular man. "And girls, do not touch or lick until you have been instructed to do so."

The girls nodded and watched attentively, in their servitude postures as Julia knelt before the muscular man, looking at his massive penis.

"Good girl." Mistress Raven said as she saw Julia's compliance.

"We start with the scrotum. Girls, hands on your man's waists." Mistress Raven said as Julia began to tilt her head to the side, and place her hands on the man's waist. "And you take them into your mouth. SUck and lick on them."

Julia obediently took his balls into her mouth, sucking gently on them. Julia licked his balls, suckling softly on them, lapping them with her tongue.

"Don't just look." Mistress Raven sneered at the girls. "Practice!"

Anna swallowed nervously and looked at the man, whose cock was in her eye line. The penis looked massive and intimidating. Anna felt a twinge of fear at the sight of it. It was a huge, veiny, engorged cock, and Julia wondered how she would be able to take such a huge cock into her mouth later. She took a deep breath and leaned in, looking at the cock as she did so, and touched her lips to the man's scrotum. She wrinkled her nose at the smell, frowning as she wondered what to do.

Anna was overwhelmed by the awful smell when she suddenly felt a forceful tug on her hair. She let out a squeal as Mistress Raven tugged her head back harshly. "What do you think you're doing, Anna?" She snarled.

"I-I..." Anna whimpered. "I..."

"Let this be a lesson to you girls - never show disgust at a man's smell." Mistress Raven growled. "Men always smell good. Do you understand? You can only show reverence and adoration for a man's smell. Especially the smell of his groin."

"Yes, Mistress." Anna nodded.

"You have to take it all in. Smell it. Enjoy it." Mistress Raven said as she released Anna's head. "Start licking."

Anna gulped and took a deep breath, steeling herself. She leaned in, taking the scrotum into her mouth, licking softly at his balls, trying her best to change her emotions of disgust into enjoyment. She could smell a faint muskiness, and Anna's mouth filled with a strong smell. Anna shuddered, her eyes fluttering as she licked the man's balls, which felt oddly soft and warm on her tongue. Anna licked the man's balls and suckled on them, just like what Julia was doing to her training male.

"Good job." Mistress Raven praised as Anna looked at Julia, who was taking the man's balls into her mouth and suckling them gently. "Now, the next part - voluntary deep-throating."

Anna's eyes widened as she looked at Mistress Raven, who was grinning.

"This is important for you, girls, to take in all of a man's cock into your mouth." Mistress Raven said, looking at the girls. "We want every inch in your mouths. If you can't take it, then you have no future as a trained sex slave."

"Yes, mistress." The girls whispered.

Mistress Raven nodded. "Girls, voluntary deep-throating is best performed with a very large, engorged cock. There will be times when you are forced to deep-throat, but as professional sex slaves, we must be able to voluntarily do it."

Anna shuddered, her eyes widening as she listened to the Mistress.

"Julia, be a good girl and put this cock in your throat." Mistress Raven grinned, and Julia obediently opened her mouth, taking the man's cock into her throat.

Anna's eyes widened as she watched Julia's throat convulsing as she swallowed the man's cock, inch by inch.

Mistress Raven watched the scene approvingly. "Julia has done this many times before." She said, smirking. "Now, girls, it is time for you to give it a go. Take your man's cock and put it in your mouths. It will be hard, so concentrate on getting the whole length into your throat first. we can worry about the other stuff later."

"Yes, Mistress." The girls chorused nervously.

Anna took a deep breath and leaned into the man, opening her mouth and taking his cock in her mouth, just like what Julia did.

She was almost puking from the disgusting smell and horrible warmth of it in her mouth - she hated it every second of the way.

Anna forced herself to opened her mouth and took the cock in, sliding it into her mouth and licking the underside of his cock.

Anna gulped, trying her best to take in the huge, massive cock, but she could not. It was huge! She could not bring herself to force it down her throat. Many girls around her were facing the same problems too - out of the corner of her eye, Anna could see Eliza's face looking terrified, her training male's cock only half in her mouth.

Mistress Raven smirked. "Looks like you girls need some encouragement... How about this - anyone who fails to deepthroat before class ends will have a cock forced into your mouths for three whole hours. And it will be a very thick, large cock, I can assure you that."

The girls let out a gasp.

"Well? Who wants to try?" Mistress Raven sneered. "Come on, you whores!"

Anna gulped and braced herself. She took a deep breath, and shoved the cock into her throat.

Her eyes widened as she felt the cock fill her mouth, the tip almost at her throat. The taste was horrible. Anna gagged and coughed as she forced the cock to go further into her throat - and her body rebelled violently, pulling her head away from the cock, wretching and gagging as her body refused to accept it into her throat. Many girls around her were doing the exact same thing - only a few had succeeded.

"So you girls will have to work harder, won't you?" Mistress Raven grinned. "I want you sluts to demonstrate deepthroating for 2 seconds to me before the end of class. Whoever fails to do so will be punished, as I have mentioned earlier."

Anna, whose face was covered with sweat, looked up at the Mistress and whimpered.

"Mistress, please." Eliza whimpered. "May I use my hands for support?"

"You may not." Mistress Raven smirked. "Your hands will remain in the air as per the servitude posture."

The girls whimpered and forced themselves to take the cock into their mouths and shove it in their throats.

Anna shuddered as she forced herself to push the cock into her throat. time and time again she tried, but her body simply refused to accept it into her throat. It was hard enough to breathe with the cock in her mouth - it was even harder with it in her throat. She had no idea how Julia could be doing so well - she was a veteran.

ALl around her, the girls that had succeeded were already leaving.

"20 seconds." Mistress Raven sneered. "This is all you have, girls."

Anna whimpered and continued to force the cock in, her head beginning to hurt. She gritted her teeth and pushed the cock further in her mouth.

She almost puked when she felt the tip hit the back of her throat. Anna coughed and gagged violently, trying her best not to wretch as she felt bile rising in her throat.

Anna trembled and forced herself to deepthroat. One...

She pulled out again involuntarily, gagging and coughing as she took a breath, but still, she had not managed to do it for 2 seconds.

"Times up!" Mistress Raven cackled. "Everyone who hasn't succeeded, please stop."

The girls lined up obediently, each girl with her training male in front of her, watching in fear.

"Take your training male's cock into your mouth. No need to deepthroat." Mistress Raven ordered, smirking.

Anna gulped and took her training male's cock in her mouth, suckling softly on it. She did not know what plans Mistress Raven had for them.

Mistress Raven walked towards the first in line - Anna, as other girls watched in fear. She held something like a belt in her hands, and knelt beside the shivering Anna, who was in servitude posture and had a cock in her mouth.

"Ready for the punishment?" Mistress Raven asked softly as Anna's eyes widened in fear.

Mistress Raven wrapped the device around the training male's crotch and around the back of Anna's head. Then, she roughly gripped her head and shoved it into the cock. Anna wretched and gagged violently, struggling in surprise and discomfort as her head was forcefully shoved into the male's groin, the cock buried deep in her throat. Mistress Raven locked the device swiftly, leaving Anna writhing and letting out muffled choking sounds in her servitude posture, forced to deepthroat as the device prevented her from pulling away.

"Now, time for a nice three hours of involuntary deep-throating." Mistress Raven grinned, standing and looking down at Anna.

Anna choked as she tried to speak around the cock in her mouth, unable to. The device had partially cut off her air supply, and it was difficult to breathe with a cock in her mouth. She began to struggle, her eyes wide and pleading as she looked at Mistress Raven, but she was already moving on to Eliza.

Soon there was a line of girls writhing with their heads buried in their respective training male's groin, locked in place, forcibly training them to deepthroat, Anna and Eliza among them.

Anna struggled, her eyes were tearing and her body was convulsing in protest, but her head could not move a single inch.

"Relax." Mistress Raven smirked. Eliza was now kicking frantically, spasming in protest, but her head was bound tightly to the man's groin with no escape. Mistress Raven cackled as she saw Eliza struggling, and walked towards the next girl. "That's it, kick it out, you whore!"

The man groaned as he came, releasing his cum down Eliza's throat. Eliza gagged and choked violently as she was forced to deepthroat.

Anna shuddered and gulped as she watched Eliza gagging and coughing in protest, cum dripping from her nose, her eyes watering. The device was still locked, preventing her from pulling away. To her horror, the man's penis did not go flaccid and soft - it was just as hard and thick as ever.

Mistress Raven smirked. "Eliza, you have 3 more hours. Don't expect it to stop." She looked around at the other girls, who were writhing and struggling in servitude posture. "The rest of you sluts are here for three hours too - make the most of it, you whores."

Soon the three hours had ended, Mistress Raven released the girls. The girls trembled after that horrible experience, panting as they slowly moved away from their training males. Anna slowly crawled away from her male, whimpering softly. She was covered with sweat and saliva from the training male's cock, and she looked around to see Eliza looking at her, her face filled with shock and revulsion, her eyes watering.

Mistress Raven watched them all from behind with a grin.

"Go wash up and go back to your dorms." Mistress Raven said, and the girls, with shaky legs, made their way out of the room.

Anna went back to her dorm, feeling queasy.

"You alright?" Lucy asked worriedly.

"Yeah." Anna gulped. "Just...just had a rough time."

"Well, don't worry about it too much." Lucy said gently. "It happens. I've been there too"

Anna nodded, taking a deep breath.

"I know it's rough, but I promise you it gets easier." Lucy said. "So cheer up."

Anna nodded, giving Lucy a smile. "Thanks, Lucy." She murmured.

The two girls were silent for a few moments, and Anna finally spoke up.

"Hey Lucy?" Anna asked. "Do you...like giving blowjobs?"

Lucy's eyes widened. "Oh! Um, no, not really." She said. "It's fine, it's just..."

"It's just what?" Anna asked, tilting her head.

"Well, there are some things we don't like doing, right?" Lucy said. "I don't like getting spanked, or having my hair pulled, or being forced to deepthroat or...anything like that. but...well, that's just how the game works." Lucy said. "You don't have to like what we're told to do, but you just have to do it, that's all."

Anna nodded. "I know that." She said. "I mean, I think I do. I'm just not sure if I..."

Lucy nodded. "I know." She said. "I understand. It's okay."

"I guess..." Anna sighed.

"You'll be fine." Lucy said gently. "You're new, you're still fresh, they're just training you."

Anna nodded. "Yeah." She said. "Thanks, Lucy."

"No problem." Lucy said, smiling. "If you need any advice, you can come to me, alright?"

"Yeah." Anna nodded. "Thanks."

"Come on, let's go bathe before we go back." Lucy said, looking at her watch.

Anna sighed and nodded, grabbing her towel and making her way to the bathroom.

After a long time in the bathroom, Anna finally felt somewhat clean again, after she had taken a long shower and blowdry her hair. She stood before the mirror, sighing. Anna looked down at her chest, her small breasts showing, and ran a hand through her hair. It was getting longer - soon enough it would reach her waist. She touched her hair for a moment, thinking.

She remembered the training man who had trembled in pleasure as she was forced to take his cock into her mouth, and Mistress Raven forcing her to deepthroat him.

Anna shuddered and gulped, putting on her makeup and rushing back to her dorm to put away her toiletries before making her way to her next class.