50 Shades but Not Grey Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelsey gets 3 more guys.
2k words
4.42
7.3k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott wants to stay here for 4 days and I'm ok with that. We bring most of our luggage inside along with the dogs, who settle onto the leather couch. I had looked around outside in the front yard and it was huge. It was obvious Scott had a few acres. He said the lake was mostly private and that he owned about a mile of beachfront. I could walk out there in nothing and not be seen.

I looked around the house and noticed a few empty rooms. Scott joined me, his hand on my nylon-covered ass, and asked me which would be best for the playroom. The one I liked the best had fairly low wood ceilings (8') and it was big enough for a bed, tables and hanging bars.

"This one," I said.

"Good choice. This is the one I would have chosen too. I want to get an iron bed so there are plenty of places to tie you."

"Can we get a couple tables too?"

"Yes. I'm going to invite my 3 friends over tomorrow. I want to play poker for 6 hands. When one ends, you take off a piece of clothing. Whoever wins the most hands fucks you first and then we all will get you."

I closed my eyes and smile, getting a mental image of 4 guys fucking my brains out. "Oh I want that so bad!"

He chuckled. "That's my little slut."

I should have been offended but it was too true: I was a slut and I liked it. "How long will you guys fuck me?"

"Hours, I hope. I want us to cum inside you a lot."

Deep down, I knew I shouldn't want strangers fucking me, but as long as they didn't have any diseases, I wanted to do it. I knew Scott wouldn't put me in danger, but I'd bring it up anyway.

"If I'm going to get fucked by so many strangers, I want to make sure none have diseases. The last thing I want to do is get sick because I like sex."

"Understood. I know my 3 friends are safe, but I'll have to get agreements at the clubs we go to. Most clubs require that members are disease free, but not all."

"If you could do that, I'm game for anything."

As we went out to the family room, I saw a chair that was wide and had arms. I grinned and took off my panties and went to the chair. Scott got the message.

"Get on your hands and knees baby."

I did, and he tied my hands to the back legs. I bent my legs and spread them wide enough for him to tie my legs to the chair's arms. He then took a blindfold and ball gag and put them on me. I heard him go back behind me and strip. Suddenly, his mouth was sucking on my clit and I gasped through the gag. He teased me with his tongue and teeth for a good 20 minutes, stopping before I came. I was panting hard by the time he positioned his cock at my opening and roughly shoved inside me with a grunt. I love a rough fucking and he didn't disappoint me. He fucked me HARD. He didn't hurt me though & it felt so good!

He came inside me and pulled out still hard & shoved it into my ass. I groaned as he roughly fucked my tight ass. About 10 minutes later, he was close to cuming when we heard a knock and a voice.

"You here Scott?"

"In the family room Will!"

Scott continued to fuck my ass. I assumed Will was in the room because I heard a whistling.

"She's a beauty! And she likes anal!"

Scott laughed, which did strange things with his cock buried in my ass. "This is Kelsey, and she loves to get fucked by strangers."

Will laughed. "Well, I have something for her."

"I was going to invite you over tomorrow for some fun with her, but today is just as good. Her pussy is ready for you."

Scott pulled out of my ass and I heard clothes hit the floor. I felt Will's cock part my pussy lips and push deep into me. He wasn't as thick as Scott, but he was longer.

"Do you like it rough Kelsey?" I nodded. "Good!" He began ramming me harder. I heard the sound of a camera and I knew Scott was taking pictures. "Can I cum inside her?"

"Yes. She likes being filled up."

Will fucked me even harder and I started cuming. "Oh fuck! I'm cuming," Will said and I felt his hot load fill me. He quickly pulled out and pushed into my ass deep. I was so enjoying this and then someone else showed up.

"We're in the family room Donny!"

I heard Will grunt and felt his cock throb in my ass as his cum filled me.

"Donny, this is Kelsey. I was going to introduce you tomorrow, but today is good. Drop trow and take a turn!"

"She likes being fucked by a lot of guys?"

"Oh yes. She's a cum slut."

I nodded rapidly as Will pulled out of my ass. I heard Donny's clothes hit the floor and suddenly his cock was thrusting into my wet pussy. Scott's voice was in my ear.

"Are you enjoying this honey?" I nodded. "Good, because we're going to use you as our plaything for the rest of the day." I moaned happily.

Donny's cock wasn't as long as Will's and about the same as Scott's, but it was much wider and he stretched me even wider as he fucked me harder & harder. I was enjoying this so much that I didn't even feel the ties anymore.

"She's going to be a pleasure to gangbang," Will said.

"She's already had one yesterday and wants more," Scott said.

"Get ready Kelsey!" Donny said, as I felt his cum fill me. He pulled out and slammed into my ass. I squealed and arched my back as he roughly invaded my ass and pounded me hard.

"God she feels good!" Donny said.

A new voice came into the room. "Hey guys," the deep voice said.

"Hi Bryan!" Scott said. "Meet Kelsey. We're having fun with her a day early. I was going to invite you tomorrow for poker and more, but now that you're here, you can join in on the fun."

"Gladly!"

Donny suddenly came in my ass and pulled out to allow Bryan access to me. Scott was by my ear whispering again.

"Don't panic, love, when Bryan slides inside you."

I felt his cock slowly push between my pussy lips and I waited. Suddenly his huge rod plunged inside and I screamed out. The other guys chuckled and I relaxed, although I knew he was at least 14" long and about 4" thick. Somehow, he fit all the way inside me but I was worried about my ass. All that was on the back burner as he fucked me harder & faster. I was in heaven knowing that these 4 guys would be fucking me for hours. I suddenly came hard, my walls gripping his massive cock. I screamed out again as my orgasm milked him hard and he pumped a lot of cum inside me. He pulled out and eased into my ass. It was very tight, but I quickly relaxed and he pushed deeper. Scott was taking pictures and the other guys were cheering as Bryan raped my ass. When he came 10 minutes later, it felt like an explosion.

Scott untied me and took off the blindfold and gag. I got to see all 3 guys and they were all hunks. Will was about 6'2" & thin, with wavy blond hair. Donny was around 6' with short black hair and Bryan was a 6'6" black guy and his cock WAS enormous!

"She really is a beauty," Bryan said. I grinned at him "How much time do we have?"

I answered. "As long as you want Bryan."

He grinned at me. Picking me up, he got on the ground and lowered me onto his cock. I gasped as his huge meatstick filled me up. Bending me forward, he positioned me for Will to enter my ass and Donny to fuck my mouth. Scott took pictures as they fucked me.

For the next 6 hours, the 4 guys took turns, sometimes gangbanging me, sometimes a threesome and many times singly. They took breaks, but I got maybe 2 the whole time and I didn't mind. They tied me up a lot and fucked me very hard. By the time they were done, I had had probably 50 orgasms and they had cum at least 100 times inside me.

Scott still wanted the "poke-her" party the next day and I admit I was looking forward to it. As they played, I would stand on the table and take off clothing after each hand. I'd wear heels, stockings, a mini dress, panties, bra & garter belt. The stockings would be last but I wouldn't have to remove them.

The guys arrived around 11am so there would be lots of time to fuck me. The goal was 12 hours. I knew I'd be sore, but I didn't care. It would be worth it. I climbed onto the table and stood there as they played the first hand. Bryan won and I took off my dress. All four wolf whistled. Will won the 2nd hand and I removed my bra. Bryan won the 3rd hand and I threw him my black thong panties. Scott won the 4th and I took off my garter belt. Donny won the 5th and I took off my heels. Bryan won the 6th and I smiled. He helped me off the table and tied me to it. The rule was that he had me for himself for an hour. He could do whatever he wanted short of beating me.

As hard as they had fucked me yesterday, it was nothing compared to today. Bryan had Will gag me and then he proceeded to fuck me very hard. He pounded my pussy relentlessly and called me a slut. It was kinky as hell and I loved it! He banged me for 10 minutes before cuming. He then did the same to my ass. I groaned through the gag as his huge cock plows my rear passage, stretching me like he did the previous day, only much harder. His cock pushes all the way in and he roughly pulls out and slams back into me. I close my eyes tight at his assault and start cuming. I hear him say "fuck" and suddenly he's filling my ass with his cum. He's not even close to done though. He pulls out and has the guys tie me on my back to the table with my legs in the air. I'm spread very wide and tied tight to the table. Suddenly, he rams back into my pussy and fucks me even harder. Half an hour and 2 orgasms later, he cums into me.

I'm breathing very hard, but that doesn't stop them from gangbanging me for the next 3 hours. I've cum a lot and so have they. My holes are so full of their cum that I leak whenever I move.

Bryan puts me in the spreader bar that we got from Ivy. I'm gagged again and it's almost 11pm. The guys gave me to Bryan for 1 more hour. My ass is stuck up in the air and I'm stretched wide. Bryan grabs my ponytail and rams into my pussy, fucking me very hard.

"Kelsey, I'm going to fuck you hard for the next half hour without cuming, but when I do, I'm going to flood your pussy."

I believe him. For a half hour, he fucked me raw. I came twice, but he held off. Suddenly, I feel his cock spasm and his cum fills me. I gasp through the gag as he pulls out and pushes roughly into my ass. After being ass fucked so much today by him and the others, I'm more than ready. He gapes me and rams harder and fucks me like that for another half hour before cuming. By the time he's done, I've been fucked about 400 times by them and feel awesome.