7. Linda's New "Family" Pt. 06

Story Info
It's Friday and tonight Linda has sex with Matt.
3.8k words
4.43
1.9k
5
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day Bill was still shy, but especially around the other guys. Nick sort of smirked at him once or twice and that made him nearly choke on his orange juice. But mostly he was OK, no more shy than usual. Tonight it would be time to have sex with Matt. What a strange thing it is to have sex with so many men, night after night. And all so different. I was really wondering what it would be like to have sex with Matt.

I could tell beforehand that Ken and Bill were virgins. Bill was so acutely shy around women that I knew he didn't have any experience. Ken I knew from church and how much he believed in the doctrine we had been taught, no sex outside of marriage. But Nick and Desi did not surprise me that they were already acquainted with women. Matt was more of a mystery. He was a snappy dresser, unlike the rest of us in the house. He didn't exactly wear a suit to classes, but it was pretty close. When he went out sometimes, (to where he did not tell us) he would almost invariably dress in a suit, and his tie was not a snap-on. He was practiced at being the well-groomed gentleman. He would give a short bow to me, in greeting or in leaving. It wasn't a deep bow or anything, nothing weird, hardly more than a nodding of the head. And he never argued. The other guys would get into some fantastic debates, which I personally loved to participate in. But while Matt would occasionally throw in a remark, he was never passionate about the issues (usually environmental ones) like the others.

This night Matt had had something he was doing somewhere and had missed dinner, and he was wearing his suit. He got back at about 8 o'clock looking fresh and excited. I assumed the excitement was anticipation over me, and that turned out to be true. He just nodded to me when he first came in, though. As usual I went up to his room at about 9 o'clock. When I knocked and he opened the door for me, he was still in his suit with some papers spread out on his desk. I had worn one of my nicer dresses to match the dressed up mood he seemed to prefer. It was a nice dress with, I must say, a great neckline. It was designed to show off my breasts without actually showing them.

"Come in, come in. I am so looking forward to our evening." That was a promising start. There didn't seem to be any nerves about having sex. He must be pretty experienced. I decided to start with my usual question.

"So, why did you propose to me last week? Are you in love with me too, I assume."

He smiled and took his time answering. "I proposed to you because I want to marry you. I don't know about being "in love". I don't know if I believe in it."

"Ah. But then why me? Why would you want to marry me? What does marriage mean? To you."

Again he took his time answering. "This will sound ... the opposite of romantic and I hope you don't feel put off. You don't seem like the romantic type to me. Too practical. To me marriage is a bit like a business arrangement."

Now that surprised me. "Maybe you should explain."

"Well, I plan to be a business man. A rich business man. I want to marry someone who will be a credit to me among my associates, whoever they may be. Someone attractive. Someone who can converse on a wide variety of subjects. Someone who will enjoy the good things in life, as I will, and who can help me get them. For us."

"Definitely not romantic, as you said. You sound like an aristocrat looking for a proper wife, like in those Victorian novels."

"Yes. I suppose that is a good comparison. I intend to be a great man and I will need a great wife to accompany me. And of course, there is a need to be sexually compatible. You seem to me to be perfect in every way."

I was a bit surprised. What did I know about high society? Is that what I wanted? It surprised me that I found the idea appealing on any level. Still, money is a nice thing. So far the idea of being a stripper was the only profession I had thought about much, but that seemed pretty unlikely.

"Of course, sexual compatibility is yet to be seen. I imagine we will discover in the coming weeks just how compatible we are. I certainly hope we are because I consider you very beautiful."

I wondered exactly what he meant by sexual compatibility. Beyond the obvious male and female parts fitting together.

"OK. I am flattered, I think. Though I am not prepared to give up the whole being in love ideal yet. What do you have in mind for tonight then."

"This is all your choice, of course. But what I would ask you to do is let me tie you up."

"Oh." As usual, I did not see this coming. "You are interested in BDSM stuff?"

"Yes. But I would think it would be better to get into it gradually, and not just plunge in. You might like it and you might hate it. I thought that tying up would be a slow start to it."

I was thinking that there was a definite part of me that felt turned on by the idea. On the other hand, a slow intro to it sounded good. There was also something scary about the idea.

"OK. I am willing to try, I think. Are there rules? I don't know anything about this."

"Good. Well, the first thing is to choose a safe-word, a word that you can say and that will immediately cause me to stop whatever I am doing. You should feel safe at all times. Any suggestions for a word that makes you feel safe just to say it."

"Yes. Gary."

"I'm sorry?"

"The safe word should be 'Gary', if that is OK with you."

He thought about it for a while and then smiled. "I assume this Gary was a former lover of yours? Someone you trusted absolutely."

"Yes. He was my first - "

"Are you in love with him still?"

"Oh, no. I was never in love with Gary. He was my best friend and we had sex. And I still consider him my best friend."

"That is very enlightened of you. I am encouraged."

"So how do you want to proceed?"

"There are two different ways I would like to tie you up. First I want to tie your hands to those two hooks in the ceiling. I will tie the scarves in a knot that is easily untied if you desire to be released at any point. Then there will be another ... scenario later if you are willing."

"OK. Let's do it. There is no pain in all this, right?"

"No. If you find you enjoy this, we can try out other things in the future."

"Good."

"I will start by removing your clothes. If you are comfortable with this, I will keep my clothes on for the moment."

"Yes. That sounds good."

"Just stand there then and I will undress you." He took his time. First my shoes, which were loathsome high heels which I only wore because they looked classy. He put them neatly beside his desk. Then he unbuttoned my dress. There were a few buttons along the front and a button on each shoulder. He let the dress fall down and then he picked it up and folded it neatly on his desk. There I was, standing in my underwear. Now he moved me over so that I was standing in front of the mirror on his wall away from the desk. It was a large mirror so that I could see nearly my whole body standing there. He unsnapped my bra and lowered it slowly to expose my breasts, which are big enough that they hang down just a little. He put the bra on top of my dress behind me. Then he slowly pulled down my panties and let me step out of them. By this point I was breathing hard. I do love it when a man is looking at me naked. It is what made me briefly consider what it would be like to be a stripper. The idea of taking off my clothes to a room full of men really turns me on. But being naked for one man is a turn on too and I found that it made it more of a turn on that I could see myself.

He opened the bottom draw of his desk and took out a long silk scarf, a red one. At least I thought it was silk. He tied one end around my left wrist and then lifted my arm to loop the scarf on to the hook in the ceiling. It was just tight enough and short enough that my arm was held above my head loosely. Then he ran the scarf over to the other hook and down to my right arm. I was looking at my body stretched out before his gaze. I was positioned so that with my arms raised by breasts were prominent. I was really turned on by looking at my own body. And then I saw him in the mirror looking at my body as well and that was even better.

He walked around me slowly, letting one hand brush against me as he did so. "You are just as beautiful as I hoped you would be." His hand just barely touched me. When the back of his hand just brushed against my nipple it was just electric. And he let his other hand just lightly brush across my pussy hair. "I am going to touch you and bring you to an orgasm and I wanted you to watch it all happening. I want you to see your body like I see you. Like other men see you. I will stand behind you and let my hands play with you until you cum."

He positioned himself so that his face showed just over my left shoulder. The first thing he touched were my tits, letting each hand play with them. He first just felt them all over, in a circular motion. Then he took my nipples between thumb and forefinger and squeezed just hard enough that it was pleasurable and not painful. I could see his hands playing with me, holding my tits and I could see his eyes fixed on my tits like I was some ... I don't know. Expensive sports car he wanted to take out and drive. I've seen men look at fancy cars that way. He wanted to own me, to take me and do with me whatever he felt like.

After a while he let his hands roam all over my body, with more pressure down my stomach. And I watched his hand slowly approaching my pussy. The anticipation of seeing that hand coming to get my pussy was almost engulfing. I wanted him to touch me more than I could say. I heard myself groan with the anticipation. Then I saw his hand cup my mound, my whole pussy in the palm of his hand. He moved his hand in a small gentle circular motion which made me try to push my pussy harder against his hand.

Again, taking his time he moved his hand off of me and whispered, "Now open your legs further." I absolutely did. I wanted to open my legs as far as they would go if he would be there between them. I could see his hand in front of my pussy and feel him gently massaging all around my clitoris, and then suddenly I felt two fingers reaching deep inside my vagina. The surprise made me gasp, that and the pleasure of it. I closed my eyes but I couldn't have seen behind the back of his hand anyway. He was clearly an expert at this. He had his fingers as deep inside me as they would go and I could feel him gently rubbing the front side of my vagina deep deep inside. And then he found my G spot. I am sure I made a little scream, louder than I intended. The pleasure was so great, and it just got more and more. Much more and I would be cumming.

"Open your eyes if you can, Linda. I want you to see what your body looks like when you cum."

I was concentrating so hard on what his fingers were doing inside me that at first I didn't want to open my eyes. The only thing that existed for me was my pussy and his fingers. But I did open them and looked at my body hanging there with his hand moving around and in my pussy.

"When you cum, I want you to see how your breasts move during your orgasm."

My breasts were moving all right. As I got closer I wrapped my hands around the scarves that tied me up and I was pulling on them. Hard. I wanted to pull my hands down to my pussy and hold his hand against me, and I wanted to push my pussy harder around his fingers. By then my moaning was turning more into a loud cry of pleasure. I didn't even think about the other guys who could probably hear me. I was writhing around by this time, moving in time to his fingers and then my whole body began to shake. And I did watch my breasts shaking as the orgasm came. It was my whole body in this orgasm, as if his hand was touching me everywhere at once. As the orgasm came I sort of screamed again and it just kept coming. I don't know how long the orgasm lasted but I was totally possessed by the rapture of it.

After what seemed like an eternity the orgasm began to subside, very slowly. When it was over I was totally spent, There was nothing left in me -- except, I mean, his fingers were still in me, not moving, just holding me by the pussy as if they might never let me go.

"I'm going to untie you now." I felt his fingers withdraw and I saw his hand move up to untie the bow over my head. He had tied me so that the one knot held both arms up and when he untied it I just sort of collapsed to the floor. I had no strength to stand up. I had never had an orgasm like that one. I could barely catch my breath.

Matt waited a while, till I was breathing more evenly, and said, "If you are feeling up to it, I would like to tie you up again, this time on the bed."

It took me a while to answer, still breathing heavily. "OK. The bed is a good idea. I won't be steady on my feet for a while. That was fucking great."

He leaned down, put one arm under my knees and the other under my shoulders and lifted me, carried me over to the bed and laid me down gently. I had my eyes closed, but I felt him tie my hands, each one to a post at the corner of the head of the bed. Then he tied my feet to the two corners at the foot of the bed. My body was spread out before him completely. I felt his eyes on my body. "Are you going to fuck me now?" I barely whispered it.

He was unbuttoning his shirt and smiled. "I think that would be a good idea. Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Oh, yes!"

He was pulling down his pants, dick as hard as could be. He folded up his pants first and put them on the chair by his desk before he pulled down his underwear. And then I could see his dick as stiff as a pipe. It made my pussy glow to see what was coming. "First I am going to touch you everywhere with my dick."

He was by the side of the bed, and now he climbed over me and laid down on me so his dick was against my stomach. He was pushing it against my stomach as if he would masturbate on me, but only a little. Slowly he moved up so that he was sitting on me, and then he moved his dick over to my right breast and rubbed the whole length of his dick across my breast. Several times. I watched the head of his dick as if came slowly over the curve of my breast, moved up and over my nipple and down the top of my breast until his balls were on my nipple. He did that several times and then moved over to the other breast. I was feeling recovered from my orgasm by then and wanting another. Once he was finished with my tits he rubbed his dick up and down between them. I could see the head of his dick getting closer and closer to my face. Then he moved his legs further up to my arms so that his dick was right in my face.

"Kiss it." And did I! I kiss all around the head o f his dick and licked it. "Now take it in your mouth." And I did. I wanted to suck his whole dick in my mouth, I think I plunged it nearly all the way in. The head of his dick touched the back of my mouth, so I started to gag. It was so good. I could have sucked him off right then but he only let me suck him for a short time. He withdrew his dick and scooted up a bit further. Now his dick angled off to the side of my face and his balls were right there. "Kiss my balls. Play with them." And I did. First I licked them and kissed them all over. I had touched a guy's balls before and played with them but now I licked each ball. I didn't know if he would like it or not but I tried to suck one of his balls into my mouth and just held it by my tongue. A guy's ball in my mouth!

"Now I should fuck you before you are too good to me and I cum all over you."

"That's OK. I just want your semen. All of it. Put it anywhere you want. Cum on my face if you want." I had never invited a guy to do that before. Now I wanted it.

He stood up and reached for a condom. "No. No condom. No guy has ever fucked me with a condom on and I don't want you to be the first. Let's just fuck."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Yes, Yes. Just fuck my pussy."

So he laid down between my legs and pushed slowly into my wide open pussy. If I could have moved I would have hugged him against me and pushed my pussy down onto his dick. But I couldn't move. He was doing all the fucking by himself and I was just lying there, taking him in. All the way in. I felt so amazing I was right on the verge of a second orgasm almost immediately. Four times he plunged his dick into me and I began bucking like a horse in a rodeo. The orgasm just took me and then I felt his own orgasm in me. Cum, cum, wonderful cum was filling me up. And more and more. I wanted it to never stop.

We were exhausted. He kind of collapsed on me with his dick still inside and just lay there for a while. When he started to leave I just said, "Don't go. Your dick is still hard. Stay in for a while longer and let me feel you." I could even feel his dick slowly relaxing inside me. Eventually his dick was too limp to stay inside so he withdrew and rolled off. He stood up and began to untie all the scarves that tied me, but I just looked at his dick. It was hanging there, sometimes swinging a little as he moved. It was fascinating.

"I think you've done this before."

"Yes. There are several women I've met who are really into bondage. They have been introducing me to its delights."

"How many women have you fucked?

"Uh, six I think. And we have done three way sex sometimes. How many men have you fucked?"

"Let's see. I guess you are the sixth. So we are even that way. Never tied up though."

"Do you like it this way?"

"Yes. Oh, that was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had."

"You think you would like to do it this way in the coming Fridays."

"Yes. I think so. I could try it out various ways, however you do it. I am reluctant to include pain in the mix, though. Doesn't BDSM usually involve pain."

"Only if you agree to it."

We quit talking for a while and he laid down beside me. His dick was wet all over. His semen? Or my pussy? Or both? I guess my pussy was very wet as well.

"You going to spend the night?"

I thought about it. "No. I am so exhausted and it is a big day tomorrow for me. Too much school work. Gotta keep up the grades. If I sleep here we might wake up and fuck again and then I will be too tired tomorrow."

"Yeah, me too. Pity."

"So how am I for sexual compatibility?"

"So far I would say pretty good. There are other things to explore, of course."

"Yes. Well if they are all this much fun, I am looking forward to them." I got up and began getting dressed.

"You were pretty loud, you know. I am sure the other guys all heard us in here."

"Well, they knew what we were doing. They might be jealous of your sexual prowess, though."

"Feel free to teach them anything I may have taught you."

"Will do."

When I left to go back to my room, I saw only Nick. He's the only one who seems to wander around much at night. He just grinned and raised his eyebrows and rolled his eyes. I fell asleep as soon as I got in bed.