7. Linda's New "Family" Pt. 07

Story Info
Saturday night and Linda will have sex with Derek.
3.5k words
4.44
1.9k
6
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Typically on Saturdays we all just scattered in various directions doing what we needed to do. There were household chores to be done. Most of the guys seemed sheepish, even embarrassed around me. I guess I really had been pretty loud last night. And I found that I wasn't able to keep my mind off of it. Now, it is true that my orgasms last night were some of the most intense I have ever had, and being fucked while I was tied down on Matt's bed was amazing, that was not what I had mainly been thinking about. I had been thinking about Matt taking off his clothes while I was tied down and then touching all over my body with his dick. I remembered watching his dick rub against my titties and imagining how it would feel if he came all over my tits. Gary had cum all over my tits too, eighteen months ago and I remembered it vividly. But then Matt had moved his dick up to my face and not only did he push it into my mouth, but he also held it right in front of my eyes. I was looking at his dick about three inches away and wanting him to cum on my face.

That had always seemed a bit gross to me, but at that moment it had seemed like something I really wanted. I imagined it, what it might feel like, and I even told Matt that he could if he wanted to, but then he wanted to fuck me and that was great too. All through that Saturday, I kept thinking "what if he had cum on my face?" It made my pussy hot to think about it. This night I was scheduled to have sex with Derek

Now Derek was an enigma, even though he usually came to church with me and Ken. But he kept his thoughts to himself. He was friendly and always stayed for the socializing hour after the service, which I sometimes skipped. And being the only black man in the congregation, he might have had trouble being comfortable there. But he was always relaxed and self-confident. And I know that there was subliminal racism just under the surface of the congregation. I am sure Derek knew it too, but he never remarked on it.

Derek was the only man in the house who had not proposed to me, and perhaps strangely that made me more comfortable. I had no intention of getting married. I know I was having pre-marrital sex left and right and all I had been taught went contrary to that but I really felt at peace about it. I wasn't promiscuous, or it didn't seem so to me. I wouldn't just go out and have sex with every sexy man that I met. But these guys were different. I had come to care about them and it just seemed natural to want to have sex with them. I respected them. In a way I loved them. But what was Derek thinking about the whole thing? He had not raised any objections when I put him down for sex on Saturday. But I knew what I wanted to do with him. Or to him.

So at 9 o'clock I went down the stairs from my room to Derek's room, the one at the end of the hall. I knocked on the door and he said to come in. He stood up from his desk and turned to face me. So I just walked right over to him without saying anything, knelt down in from of him and pulled his pants and underwear down. He was wearing pajamas with an elastic waist band so it was easy to do. His dick was still limp so I just sucked his whole dick into my mouth, all the way to his balls. I held his dick in my mouth and let my tongue play with him, swirling all around his dick and rubbing underneath.

Instantly his dick responded to my tongue. It began to stiffen under my tongue. I was determined to hold his dick all the way in my mouth until it was fully engorged, no matter how big it got. I wanted to give him a full erection only using my tongue. By the sounds he was making, it must have felt good. Pretty soon it began to be a challenge to keep all of him in my mouth, but I just managed it. I have never had so much penis in my mouth at one time, and I have given a few blow jobs in my checkered past. He was uncircumcised, but as his dick got fully erect, the foreskin was completely withdrawn. I felt it moving back from the head of his dick as I played with him. I felt both his hands on the back of my head.

When he was all the way erect I pulled away and looked at him. Then I said, "I am going to suck you off and when you are ready to cum I want you to tell me. I'll swallow your cum if you want, but what I really want is for you to shoot your semen all over my face. If you warn me in time I will pull back and catch your cum with my face. Is that OK with you."

"Yes. If that is what you want."

"It is what I want. I have been planning this most of the day."

"Do you do this to all the guys?"

"No. This is my first time. I mean I have given blow jobs before. But not one like what I am planning now."

"OK. Do whatever you want to do."

So I started sucking him again. I would try to suck his whole dick into my mouth, sometimes slowly and sometimes just plunging him in fast. I didn't have any particular method that I used. I just tried to play with him any way I felt like and whenever he responded to something I did, then I did it again. It felt natural to use my hands also, so I caressed his balls with one hand and used the other to squeeze his dick and rub it along with my mouth thrusting.

I don't know how long it took to make him cum. Time seemed to just stop and it was me and his dick and my tongue and my deep deep desire for his cum. I wanted to suck it all out. I wanted it in my mouth and on my face and on my hands and everywhere. I just wanted his semen. I was sucking so vigorously that I got a little too strong and he signaled that I should be gentler. But eventually there came a time when I could tell he was getting close. I kept on flicking my tongue across the head of his dick until he told me. "I am going to cum really soon!"

I pulled back about an inch from the tip of his dick and used my hands to keep massaging his dick. I aimed him upwards, between my eyes. Lucky I had good reflexes. His first ejaculation was so fast that his cum nearly got in my eyes. I had just closed them when I felt something hot and thick and liquid hit my eyelid. I lowered his aim just a little and the next jet of semen went just under my left eye and then I turned his dick and the next ejaculation went just under my right eye. After that, in case he came again, I aimed him at my mouth and felt the hot cum hit my tongue. He was nearly spent and I took his dick into my mouth again to catch the last of his cum. I could feel the semen beginning to run down my cheeks, and some of it got down below my nose. When he was done cumming, I let his dick go and licked a bit of his cum that had dripped down to my mouth.

I didn't try to wipe any of his cum off my face. I stood up and let him look at what he had done, let him see his cum beginning to drip down my face. And there was a lot of it. But then he did a surprising thing. He wiped up one stream of cum with a forefinger and when I opened my mouth he put it on the tip of my tongue and pulled me to him and kissed me, pushing his tongue as far in my mouth as he could. We played with his cum between our tongues, swirled it around and played with it. Then he did it again, using his forefinger to scoop up another glob of his semen and put it into my mouth to play with. Then he licked all the rest of his cum off my face and came back to my mouth to kiss me deeply and for a long time. At long last we pulled apart.

"I thought men didn't like to taste their own cum?"

"True. But I do. One of my girl-friends sort of tricked me into it."

"Yeah? How?"

"She said she would give me a blowjob if I would taste my cum afterwards. I was so horny that I promised I would. And she did. And I did. After a few times I got to where I liked it."

"Well, that was so cool taking you like that. It made me feel like a porn star when you came on me."

"My old girlfriend would not let me cum on her face, but she held my semen in her mouth and then held me to my word and made me kiss her. Not just a little taste either."

"So how many girl-friends have you had?"

"A lot. I haven't counted them. But now it is your turn. I will take your clothes off and give you oral as well, since you have gotten things started in that direction."

"How long will it take you to, uh, recharge?"

"Not as long as you might think."

"Cause I want you to fuck me. Sometime tonight."

"It's a date. But I never leave a woman unsatisfied."

I just smiled at that. "I bet you don't."

"I will take off all your clothes and keep my on, if that's all right. I don't know how shy you are."

"Not shy at all. I like men looking at me naked. I like it a lot. Every once in a while I imagine becoming a stripper."

"OK then." And with that he undressed me completely. It is always so thrilling, all the way down, to let a man see me naked. It has only been been ten men who've seen me naked until Derek looked me over, not counting the two gay guys who weren't so much interested in looking at me as looking at the guy who was fucking me. {See "Gary's Going Away Present for Linda"] Derek was really good at oral sex. His tongue was everywhere. He even curled up his tongue like a miniature penis and pushed inside of me. Not very far, but ... wow. And he took his time doing it. I think he must have been eating me out for an hour, pushing me right to the verge of an orgasm and then holding his tongue perfectly motionless against my clitoris until I calmed down a bit and then starting up again. I thought I would go crazy. Then he finally pushed me over the edge and kept at it. That orgasm lasted a long long time. But he didn't stop when it was over. He just let me calm down and then he did it again. After three orgasms -- no kidding! - I pulled his head up off my pussy and hugged him against my stomach.

"I could do this all night if you want."

"Tempting. But I don't think my heart can stand it. In fact, I'm going to make an appointment with a cardiologist on Monday. Wowie Zowie. You are good!"

"So were you." After a little pause while he just rested his head on my stomach right above my pussy, he said, "I assume you are spending the night here."

"Yes. I have to stay until I get that fuck you promised."

"Well, then, let's go to bed and rest up a bit for round two. And we should get up in time for church tomorrow." Then he took his clothes off. And there was the penis I had been playing with, just hanging there. It was so cool. I love penises.

"It seems a little ironic to go to church after fucking all night."

"Oh, now you want me to not only fuck you but fuck you all night? You are an insatiable woman."

"I'm OK with that. Besides, I don't really buy into the whole purity culture thing we get at church."

"Obviously I don't either. But Ken does, I suspect."

"Yes, he does."

"How did Monday work out between you two."

"A lady does not discuss her male conquests. Suffice to say that we did as much as his conscience would allow."

"I am a little worried about him. Living in this house has to be hard on him."

"Yes. I will be very careful. We have discussed the theology of the purity culture quite a bit, but I am not very convincing, apparently. And it is really not my job to change someone's conscience."

"No, you're right there. You don't mind sleeping with a night light on do you?"

"Scared of the dark?"

"Maybe. But if I do wake up in the middle of the night I want to be able to see you."

"How can I say no to that?"

We laid down, spooning I think they call it. His left hand was cupping my breast and I could feel his penis against my leg. I thought it would be hard to fall asleep, but I was so exhausted that it was easy. What woke me up a few hours later was his penis. It was moving. Getting erect. And I could tell he was awake because he squeezed my breast.

"You recharged already?"

"Yes. I told you it wouldn't take long."

"How long has it been?"

"Nearly five hours since you took me."

"Sounds like it is time to fuck me."

"I was hoping you would say that."

I rolled over onto my back and his dick was harder by the second. I opened my legs for him and he climbed on top of me. "Just do what you want, Derek. Fast or slow. I have had enough orgasms for the night."

"I'll be as slow as I can be. I like it slow too. Prolong the pleasure." And with that he pushed his dick all the way in. He did go slow, letting his dick just rest as far inside me as he could for a few seconds, then pulling out and pushing very rapidly all the way in. It was glorious. I like the part where he was just holding his dick still inside me. I could feel the whole length of it. It took a long time to finish. I thought maybe I could orgasm again but I was too tired. Maybe the hundredth thrust, maybe the two hundredth, I don't know, it was so much fun being fucked that I didn't really keep count, I heard his say, "Here I cum." and he pushed as hard as he could as fast as he could and gave it all to me. I only felt two ejaculations, but not bad for only five hours of recharging. What I was most conscious of this time was how his balls swung against me when he pushed in. I hadn't noticed the guy's balls before when I was being fucked, but it made me feel even better noticing them. We were both exhausted when he had finished. Without even realizing it, we fell asleep with his dick all the way inside me. I was so comfortable and warm, even with his weight on me like a lot of heavy blankets. And when the alarm went off at seven he was still inside me and fucked me again without even shutting off the alarm. It shut itself off after two minutes anyway, about the time I felt his orgasm again. I did not know a man could have that much sexual stamina.

After he rolled off me, he asked, "So how many men have you had sex with?"

"You make number eight. Though one of them doesn't really count because I didn't really know him."

"You had sex with a stranger?"

"Not exactly. His name was Jason, He was the fiance of a woman who was there, and he and Gary -- my best friend - both fucked me at the same time." [see "Gary and Linda Reconnect"] I didn't know if I had shocked him or not. He didn't say anything. "So how many women have you fucked?"

"I don't know. Maybe a dozen. I don't keep score."

"Have you ever fucked two women at once?"

"I had a threesome once."

"That is one more than me."

"A number of the women I've had sex with are from the church." That surprised me. "I won't tell you who. One of them just likes to give me a blow job and doesn't want anything else. She is saving her virginity, whatever that means exactly."

"How did you talk so many women at church into sex?"

"I didn't. They came to me and tried to seduce me. I didn't resist very hard."

"That sort of negates the whole purity culture stand. Any of them married?"

"No. I don't have sex with married women. I don't buy into the purity culture, but I do have a lot of respect for marriage. It is not my place to wreck a marriage. But an unattached woman who wants to play around, if she really wants to, I see no reason to say no. If it doesn't hurt her."

"I wonder why they do it? And stay in that church, I mean."

He was silent for a while. "It is a racial thing, I think/"

"How so?"

"There is an idea among a lot of white women that black men are better in bed than white men. So many women sexually frustrated with their husbands think I could be the cure."

I was astounded. "You are kidding, right?"

"No. They seem to think that black men have bigger dicks than white men, that black men are sex crazed, And so on. So what do you think. I assume the other men who have fucked you were white."

"Yes, they were. And based on that statistical sample I would say you are about average, the same as they are. You may be a bit more insatiable sexually than they are. And you are less inhibited possibly. But of course you are the only black man who has fucked me and you were really good and all, but the white guys have mostly been really good too."

"I heard you last night with Matt."

"Yeah, Well I didn't mean to be that loud. He was good though."

"You don't have any favorites?"

"No. I do not play favorites with my harem. You guys have all been so different. I never know exactly what to expect when I go into the guy's room. Ask me again in a few months. When things are more routine and not awkward anymore."

"So what do you like best. What gets you in the mood to have sex? What turns you on right away?"

"Being naked. Watch a guy look at me. Watching his dick get hard while he is looking at me and imagining what he is thinking when he's staring at me. And then of course, anticipation."

"That's why you fantasize about being a stripper? You are basically an exhibitionist."

"Yes, I guess I am."

"I don't know you very well. Yet. But somehow I don't think you would like being a stripper."

"No?"

"No. But you are getting into art these days, right? I bet they use nude models. And they pay. You should consider being one of them. It would at least be a safe place to take off your clothes."

I had never thought of that. "Oh. Maybe I will do that. You're right about them hiring models. It makes me feel tingly to think about it."

But we had to hustle to get ready for church and make it there on time. Ken joined us, as usual, but he didn't say much. He was still finding the whole sexual rotation thing difficult to cope with. We didn't push him to talk though. The rest of Sunday passed pleasantly enough. It was a nice day so some of us organized a picnic in the city park. And there is always studying to do. No sex for me on Sunday night. It was a break on my schedule. Tomorrow, the rotation would begin over again with Ken.