8. Linda's Family and Naked Man Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow" was all he said. Derek had been watching the clock to know when to come back for his turn and he came in a minute or so after I had finished Matt. He watched as Matt almost staggered out.

"You still up for one more?"

"Yes. Are you still up to giving it to me?" I could see that leaving the room had had its desired effect and he was no longer as stiff as he had been. And I realized how not tired I was of giving blow jobs. After five of them, I was still looking forward to Derek's penis. They were all different, as I said. There was nothing boring about giving head, even man after man after man.

"Yes! Where do you want me?"

Lucky I was running out of men because I was running out of poses. But then I had an idea.

"You always looked like an athlete to me. I know you aren't into sports but pose as a basketball player about to throw a shot. There's Nick's basketball over there."

His erection was beginning to come back as he did what I told him. He posed like he was about to do a free throw, I think they call it. As I sketched his naked body I realized that Derek was someone I wanted especially. The other guys had been fun and I loved them all. They were all really worthwhile people and I loved to have sex with them. But Derek, at this moment, seemed especially dear to me. Was I falling in love? I didn't think so. I didn't want an exclusive relationship with him I didn't want to quit fucking the other guys. But I would have been really sad if sucking off the other guys had left me uninterested in Derek. Sucking off five guys in one day is not too much. At least it wasn't too much for me. I idly wondered how much money I could get for sucking off a whole basketball team, but I knew that giving blow jobs to strangers didn't have any appeal for me. Some women do get off on it, but so far I don't. Unless I get even more insatiable in the future, I will stick to fucking people I know and like.

I put my best effort into drawing Derek's body, all of it. He was arranged so he was looking slightly to my left, so I saw him mostly in profile. I did put extra effort into drawing his dick, but I wanted to get him just right, more than I had for the others. The more I looked at him standing there with his hands about his head as if he were just about to throw the ball, the more I wanted him. I went a little over the hour and a half drawing him I was concentrating so hard. But when I put my pencils down I was sure I wasn't going to hurry through his blow job. I would just go late. He was the last guy of the day.

Again, for the fourth time, I knelt down in front of a naked man and took his penis in my mouth. I gave Derek a very slow, very thorough blow job. When the two hours were up, Nick and Matt came back in and joined Bill on the couch and watched me, but I hardly noticed them at all. I took my time with Derek's penis, I made love to his penis. My tongue explored him like an uncharted country that I had just inherited. I was coming into my ownership of his dick. The more I sucked on him the more I wanted him. The desire just built up so that I gradually got more and more eager for his semen. I knew what he tasted like. I had given him blow jobs several times now, I wasn't even sure how many times. But I had never wanted him this much before.

When he came I caught it all, every single drop. I swallowed most of it, but there was a good amount of cum coating my mouth which I kept. I knew Derek would be OK with it, so when he was done with his orgasm, I stood up and kissed him as deeply as I could and we stood there a long time with our tongues moving back and forth, playing with his cum, tasting him together, Then we both swallowed the semen we had in our mouths and pulled apart. The guys on the couch were just incredulous, that Derek had eaten his own cum. But Derek didn't mind that they knew.

The day was over now and I told the guys they could all get dressed if they wanted. It was a few minutes later that we all learned Desi had moved out. He left a note for us all, that he had been hoping that I would choose him out of them all, but that watching me give head to Bill had proved to him that I wouldn't settle on any one of them. I think that he had been living with us, knowing I was having sex with the others, but he was able to deal with it because it was all behind closed doors. We didn't talk about our exploits outside the bedrooms, and except for how loud I was when Matt tied me up and fucked me, it was all easy to pretend away. But when he saw Bill's dick in my mouth he just couldn't pretend anymore. And so as the semester ended, the guys had decreased from six to four, and when Bill left for San Diego we would be down to three men. I had hoped our little "family" would last undiminished longer than this. But the three guys and I would go on with our relationship, fewer in number but still looking forward. They had all learned how to share my body and no one was jealous of anyone. We were happy.

12