A Beastly Wedding Ch. 04

Story Info
Like daughter like mother, Deborah submits to Beasts too.
24.8k words
4.75
30.5k
39

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
583 Followers

A Beastly Wedding, Ch. 4:

A Beastly Affair

"The Sins of the Daughter Awaken her Mother"

*

This Story involves human females and Furry males engaging in sexual acts, so be aware if that isn't what you're looking for. I've taken a lot of inspiration from Jay Naylor's works, especially his "The Fall of Little Red Riding Hood" series, as well as E.Z. McCain's "Beastiverse" stories, so you may envision the world of these stories in a similar light. In this world, humans live in conjunction with various Beastman races, among other animals and mythical creatures. However, a curse borne by an ancient Goddess has lived in the hearts of women for millennia, making them crave for Beast Cock and sex with Beastmen, Animals, and Monsters.

In this chapter, Sky's mother, Deborah, follows her daughter's example and falls into the arms of a couple of ravishing Horsemen

*

Deborah genuinely couldn't believe what she was seeing. It was like a haze had fallen over the chapel, like everything had just become one big mirage designed to trick her basest senses. Things happened so quickly, but at the same time it felt as though some force had fallen over her that made the woman experience everything in intensely slow motion, hyper focused on every subtle nuance and little detail.

Today was supposed to be the day of her daughter Sky's wedding, and Deborah had believed everything would go so perfectly and flawlessly. She loved the fiancé Alec like a son, and truly couldn't have imagined a better husband for her little girl. And once she was the ceremony itself she had the privilege to see Sky gilded in pure wedding white, and she truly didn't think her daughter had ever looked more beautiful.

But then the four brazen Bulls had knocked down the doors to the church, intruding this sacred ceremony and polluting it with a vile, animalistic scent. Just like nearly everyone else present, Deborah was silent as the leader, a massive Onyx bull that utterly reeked of Bestial musk, marched with a defiantly rightful swagger straight up the aisle, her little Sky the obvious focus of his intention.

And then he started to speak, ridiculing her daughter and proclaiming her a whore that had degraded herself by giving her body in to his inhuman vigor, over and over and over again. The Bull spoke of Sky like she was less than a human, made wild claims that she was his rightful property, and detailed exhaustively how he had violated and ravished her.

Deborah would remember vividly how Sky never raised a single voice, or so much as an eyebrow in defense of herself. She would remember exactly how her daughter looked when the Bull came storming up to the altar, the look of sheer relief and unquenchable lust that burned in her eyes. She would remember how Sky didn't hesitate a second to step down from the preacher and Alec, stand right by the Bull's side as the Beast grabbed her ass and pulled her to his body like a trophy.

Deborah burned the image into her brain when the Onyx Bullman forced Sky to face her and the audience, forced her baby girl to strip her shame away along with the beautiful wedding gown, leaving her just barely shy of naked, honestly it may have even been more degrading than actually being naked. And still, not a hint of embarrassment in Sky's eyes, only exuberant excitement, like she was experiencing an epiphany, realizing some long-held dream.

Deborah's tongue felt like it was beginning to grow numb, her eyes itched as she strained to soak in every detail, her ears more finely tuned than at any other point in her life as she listened and memorized every word said by the Bull and her daughter. She watched raptly as the Beast molested her daughter in front of the crowd, fondled her delicate chest with his monstrously massive paws, wrapped the titanic fingers along the inside of her thighs and so very obviously threatening that they could slip up and claim her at any second.

And then finally after the Bull's tirade, Sky spoke. Deborah would not ever forget those words as long as she lived.

"I belong to Beasts. I'm just a Beasty sex-slave. I belong to Brutus."

Those were the last words Deborah thought she'd ever hear her baby say, a proclamation that her daughter had been taken by the subservice Beast peoples, made a slave to their primal desires, pledged her body as a vessel for them to slake their lust on for the rest of her life!

Brutus. Her daughter had named Brutus, the massive Bull that had so domineeringly stomped into their lives to rip Sky away from them and force her into a life of sexual slavery. She'd never seen such a powerful, ruthless display of sheer masculinity. Deborah wouldn't ever forget that name, it would haunt her every night's sleep.

And then the Bull... Brutus turned her daughter, forced the girl to stare deep into his cold, pitch-black eyes, forced Sky to show to all the world the bottomless love and submission she'd promised to this Beast.

Deborah felt something powerful stir in her heart when she saw that monster kiss her daughter, watched as Sky so passionately gave her love as the brutish Bull ravaged her mouth with a tongue that writhed like an unmanned fire-hose. They were showing the utter and absolute dominance that Brutus held over the helplessly enamored woman, and Deborah and every other member of the audience (or at least every women) fully understood the message.

And as the big, strong Bull began to guide her daughter down the aisle, Deborah could fully understand everything going through her daughter's heart and mind at that moment. She could see the deep-rooted acceptance of having become a Beast's slave. She saw the perverse corruption that had poisoned her brain seeping out through the smile she wore, dripping with lust. It was a despicable, blasphemous love. It was a mockery of the love she'd claimed to have felt for Alec, it wasn't even a real love for Brutus.

But Deborah understood, she could see that Sky now only loved what Brutus represented. She loved the dominance he enforced upon her, she loved the meek obedience she was forced to display, she loved the fact that she'd become nothing more than a mindlessly loyal slave... she loved that fact that she belonged to Beasts!

Deborah would remember feeling the bench tremble beside her, her husband clutching at the wood hard enough to splinter it. He wasn't near man enough to stand up and say anything, but she could feel the sheer anger and disgust radiating off of him like boiler.

But Deborah wouldn't recall feeling anything remotely similar to what her husband felt; she experienced something completely different. Because when Sky walked past her, her daughter locked eyes with her mother one final time, and smiled that twisted, ravenous, sin-soaked smile. And at that moment, it felt as though Sky had said more to her than she could say in a lifetime's worth of words; with a single look she'd made Deborah understand.

So while her husband wasted away with a pointless and impotent hatred, Deborah could only watch her daughter leave her life with an unrelenting curiosity. Deborah would never forget the feeling of utter happiness her daughter radiated as she willing allowed that Beast to bind her in slavery. And even as the chapel was left speechless for what seemed like hours after the fact, all Deborah could think about was just how much pleasure could a Beast offer that would make her own daughter forsake her life for it?

***

It was a painful drive home, Deborah and her husband, Karl, shared the ride in utter, contemptable silence. He didn't need to say a word to give the impression that he was festering like a blister, but Deborah merely remained perfectly calm. Perhaps she merely gave the impression that she was just too stunned, numbed even to the point of unfeeling, but that was far from the truth.

When they arrived at their home in the suburbs, Karl nearly broke the door off both the car and the front of their house in his useless, pathetic rage. Deborah followed silently behind, plenty of steps back to avoid any unwanted collateral from her husband's ravings.

For hours, Karl ranted and screamed profanities.

"Gods damned Animals! Nothing but mindless rapists and subversive parasites, the lot of them!"

"What the hell could Sky have been thinking! How could my own daughter run off with a fucking Beasty of all things!"

"Fucking Mutts! Can't just keep their filth to themselves, they have to take what belongs to us decent folk too! Defile our wives, our daughters like that! Monsters!"

"Well if Sky wants to be whore to those Animals, they can have her! She'd better never fucking show her face around here again!"

On and on, Karl spewed mindless, petty obscenities, cursed Beasts and reviled his own daughter, disowning her with his every breath. The anger, confusion, and hurt had utterly broken the man, left him little more than a mindless husk whose own hatred would soon burn him hollow.

But even as her husband screamed and stomped all across the house, Deborah just stayed clear of his path, and he never once actually even tried to talk to her. Truth be told, Deborah didn't pay Karl an ounce of attention, she could barely even hear him past her own thoughts. For just like her husband she continued to dwell on the memories of the wedding, couldn't get the images of her daughter being taken by that Beast out of her head... no, she refused to let go of those images, replayed them in her mind over and over until eventually the day turned to night, and even Karl's lunacy had died down from sheer exhaustion.

Even as Deborah laid in bed, caressed by the thick quilts and her soft, silken nightgown, she found sleep was an almost unreachable goal at this point. It was plenty late enough that she should've been asleep, but it was simply impossible to stop dwelling on the image of her daughter and Brutus.

She opened her eyes, well adjusted to the dark now, and turned to her side. She had the comfort of her large bed all to herself; Karl had never come to their bedroom and she didn't expect him at this point. She vaguely recalled passing by his study and seeing his head slumped down on his desk beside an empty bottle of whisky.

Confident she would be alone for this evening and finding no rest coming soon, Deborah kicked the covers of her bed down to her knees as she rolled flat onto her back. Her eyes closed again, but this time not in any attempt to go to sleep. She merely replayed the image of Sky and Brutus on the backs of her eyelids.

A soft, breathy sigh escaped Deborah's lips as she suddenly found a hand mindlessly drifting over her chest, just barely playing over the supple globe of flesh. A twitching pulse had been shot into the woman's heart from the moment her daughter had locked eyes with her at the wedding, and ever since then it had been slowly rippling throughout her body, creeping like little tendrils throughout her veins, infecting every inch of her soul. Now that it had been festering for hours, Deborah finally realized what a burning sensation it had turned into, her body now felt like the epicenter of a brewing, spectacular storm.

Another subtle moan escaped her lips as Deborah's hand fully captured her voluptuous, matronly breast, kneading it stiffly, slowly. Her hips were wiggling in small circles in the mattress, and soon enough the forlorn mother found her other hand gripping at the hem of her nightgown and pulling up. She couldn't remember taking off her panties, but the feel of the bedspread on her naked rear was divinely silky, and only invited her fingers back to nuzzle along the thin tufts of hair right above her most sacred treasure.

The image was only burning brighter and brighter, like Sky had burned a hole right into Deborah's mind with that stare, told the woman she had no choice but to remember that moment in prefect clarity! She remembered the aroma that had penetrated the room, at first it had seemed so repulsive, now it only hung in her memory as utter lust, a wordless promise by the Beasts of how much power they could exert over a woman with a simple scent!

Deborah's voice rang higher in a true moan, her ass lifted barely an inch from the bed in a lazy grind as her fingers stroked along her rapidly swelling slit for the first time. She couldn't remember the last time she had felt so unbearably aroused; in fact, she didn't think she'd ever been this damn horny before!

More moans came faster and faster as Deborah's fingers quickly slid into her sweetly-slickened pussy, pumping and curling with a growing desire. She imagined the way that Bull handled her daughter so aggressively, so naturally as though she were born to be his doll!

Finally, Deborah remembered the crystal-clear image of Brutus forcing Sky's face to his own, of her daughter so shamelessly and blissfully kissing the Bull, allowing his monstrously fat, thick tongue to dominate her mouth, utterly submissive and happy as could be.

With that picture burned deep in her mind, Deborah's fingers pushed as deep inside as she was able to manage, knuckles grinding against her pussy lips as her fingertips scraped and writhed against her most sensitive corners. Finally, it lit the final spark igniting the powder keg that her daughter had set in her heart.

A desperate, mewling groan came rushing out of Deborah's frothing mouth in multiple rapid gasps. Her toes curled and her whole body stretched out like a rubber band across the entire bed. Her fingers stiffened like stone, rubbed right up against her marvelous g-spot as her pussy spasmed around them.

Deborah was experiencing an orgasm unlike any she'd ever felt before! Her body writhed with a bliss that felt downright unnatural, or maybe it was truly the most natural thing in the world she should have been feeling all her life!

After several long, amazingly agonizing seconds, Deborah was left panting hastily as she sunk into the pool of sweat soaking her bed. Her fingers pulled from her pussy, more tired than it'd felt in many, many years.

When her eyes finally fluttered open, Deborah mind was awash in a euphoria that completely changed the way she understood the world, and more importantly changed how she understood herself.

The sultry mother had just experienced the most incredible sensation, the most powerful orgasm, undeniably the best feeling of her life! And in the afterglow, she now completely understood what her daughter Sky had silently told her with that last look. Such a perfect, blissful feeling was only possible at the hands of Beasts! And if Deborah had experienced so much rapture just from masturbating to the thought of a Bull, she couldn't even imagine the ecstasy a female could experience by truly giving her body to a Beast!

***

2 Months Later

***

It'd been almost two months since that fateful day at Sky's wedding, and her parents' lives had been irrevocably changed, for better or worse. For Karl, that change was obviously worse. The man wallowed in his own misery, was absolutely distraught after the shame his daughter had brought on his family. Every damn person in the world, it seemed, knew about how his daughter had proclaimed herself a Beast's whore, and it had made his life a nightmarish embarrassment. Occasionally he seemed to straddle the line between seething hatred and forlorn sorrow for the loss of her daughter. Every so often, for brief moments he would simply wish to at least know what had become of her, but they'd received not a single word, message, phone call, or letter from Sky since she'd disappeared at her disaster of a wedding.

But with her husband swirling in a torrent of raging and confused emotions, Deborah had been left almost entirely alone by the man, left purely to her own thoughts on her daughter. She'd come to a much calmer conclusion. Of course, Deborah missed her daughter dearly and wished she could at least hear from the girl, but that was more a mother's vanity than it was a real feeling of concern for Sky. After all, Sky had told Deborah all she needed to know with a single look, and though she missed her daughter, Deborah was 100% certain that wherever she was, whatever she was doing, Sky was sure to be very, very happy.

But sometimes that motherly concern was just a bit too much, and despite her certainty, curiosity did get the better of her one day. So with no contact from her daughter, no message or information letting them know where she'd been taken, Deborah decided to simply try searching for her online. Sky had not posted on any of the social media Deborah knew about, but there were so many stupid websites these days, it was entirely possible her online presence had been moved somewhere she'd just never heard about.

Eyes gleaming in the light of the computer monitor, Deborah's face broke into a wide smile with the first search of her daughter's name. "Sky Whitaker" immediately brought up a slew of websites and pages on the search engine. But that relieved smile very quickly changed to a look of wide-eyed surprise and astonishment as she realized what her daughter's name was actually linking to.

The page filled with dozens of links that by description alone made it plenty obvious they would all take her to graphic pornography sites! Deborah's mouth hung agape, and she didn't even realize that her mouse had twitched over the first link and clicked!

Deborah was brought to Sky's #1 most looked-up page, a website called "Bullied.com" Deborah had never been one to excessively abuse her internet to get herself off, but she wasn't completely oblivious. It was obvious in an instant that this website was dedicated to hosting pictures and videos of young, impressionable human women getting rapaciously fucked and bred by Bullmen. In fact, she now realized that every link would lead to a site dedicated to showing human girls being coerced and manipulated into having sex with all manner of Beastmen; and Sky was the headliner on all of them!

Deborah's eyes glazed over as she poured down the page. Sky had her own dedicated profile on Bullied.com, and literally dozens of videos had been posted there. Each and every one had a wanton display of Sky getting stuffed with monstrously massive Minotaur meat, whether it was one cock, two, four, or a half-dozen!

Now, Deborah had known in her heart exactly what Sky would be doing the moment she was dragged out of her wedding; she could see in her daughter's eyes the memories and expectations of her own future, knowing full well that every day she'd be ravaged by Brutus and countless other Beastmen!

But still, that had simply been what Deborah expected. This, however, was on a different level entirely. Imagination could only take the mature woman so far. Actually seeing picture after picture, video after video of her daughter submitting to ruthless Bull cock was enough to completely override Deborah's mind.

It was a good thing that Deborah was alone in her room with her laptop, and that Karl had a habit of not coming to bed much these days, because the female's brain felt totally hijacked as her body moved on autopilot.

Drool pooled at her lip as she clicked the first video without a thought, a barely five-minute clip of her daughter getting spitroasted by Brutus and another Bull. Deborah's heart began to beat out of control, her body smoldering in a heat unlike anything else she'd ever felt. Before her daughter's wedding, Deborah had never given a single thought to human women mating with Beasts, let alone desired to watch porn of such a depraved act. But ever since that day, the idea of Sky fucking Brutus, fucking Beasts was all Deborah could think about!

HighLumin
HighLumin
583 Followers
123456...8