A Beastly Wedding Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under such oppressive attention, it was inevitable that Deb would reach the absolute pinnacle of her entire life. Lips smothered under the thick, leathery muzzle, tongue trapped beneath his huge, rubbery appendage, and pussy utterly stuffed and stoked to the point of blazing by his thunderous, grinding fingers, Deb's body was brought to the brink of oblivion thanks to Roderick's Bestial dominance.

As the Stud's fingers burrowed deep inside her one final time, Deborah's mind lit up in a staggering, blinding bliss. Her body seized up like an industrial rubber band, pussy clenching down like a vice, womb erupting in overwhelming sensations she couldn't have possibly created with her imagination alone.

Roderick just grinned as his newly broken Mare screamed her absolute ecstasy into his mouth. Deb's body utterly erupted in an otherworldly massive orgasm, and inhumanly incredible climax... she was cumming like a Beast!

After letting his bitch linger in mind-melting ecstasy for many long moments, Roderick finally pulled his fuzzy golden digits out from her throbbing, swollen pussy. His tongue pulled back into his own mouth and he allowed the woman's face to fall away from his own. Deb immediately gasped mouthfuls of oxygen as her head fell back lifeless over the couch. Her body slackened with absolutely no strength, sweat rolling down her neck, under her blouse to caress her heaving tits. Her panties gone, Deb's pussy continued to twitch and leak as it was soothed by the cool air.

"Show me to your bedroom." Roderick's cool voice came rolling across Deb's beet-red face like a summer wind.

"Y-Yes Roderick..." His authority had been uncompromisingly cemented in her mind, and despite her body having almost completely shut down in her orgasm, Deb knew it was impossible to do anything but obey this magnanimous creature that owned her so completely.

Body fueled by nothing but lust and the desire to submit ever further to this Beast, Deborah weakly peeled herself from the couch to stand on very wobbly legs.

"I-It's just u-upstairs." Deborah spoke in a pathetic guise of the proper host, yet even then as she turned her head back, she could only cast the sultriest and most thankful smile to her beloved, adulterous lover.

Deb turned fully away from the Horse to lead him to her bed, and Roderick couldn't help grinning all the smugger at the view she was gracing him with. Her panties torn aside and skirt hiked clean up to hug her ample hips, the cunning Stallion had a keen view of Deborah's matronly butt as it jiggled and swayed slowly away from him, alongside the lips he'd left so red, puffy, and leaking syrup like a busted faucet.

Deb had barely made it to the bottom stair when Roderick appeared behind her as though in a flash of lightning. A chirping squeal was forced from her throat as the Horseman suddenly had his long, sinewy fingers wedged up into her still mega-sensitive slit. The treacherous female's knees buckled in an instant, and she barely managed to couch herself on the staircase.

Roderick had only forced his fingers in and held them there, as though keeping them locked right on a nerve and keeping Deb utterly powerless with a single touch. Deborah shuttered and groaned lowly as she fought to keep her arms stable, only barely able to stay slumped up on the staircase before her.

"You can barely stand as is. It probably isn't safe for you to be walking like that." The Beastman's voice rang with a sultry coolness in the MILF's ear.

"Better if you just stay down like. On all fours. Just like the Beasts that own you now." Roderick's voice hung like a thick smoke, sending as much a shiver down Deb's spine as the fingers curled in her cunt.

Roderick did delicately retrieve his hand from her snatch, but his message remained lingering like hot coals on her body. With little more than an obedient whimper, Deborah began to weakly crawl up the stairs like an Animal, even then barely able to keep her body held up on such restless arms. Even at the top, Deborah remained the submissive pet Roderick expected her to become, pawing down the hall like a house cat until she was pushing open the door to her bedroom.

Hearing him follow commandingly at her heels, once Deb was kneeling right at the foot of her bed she realized she couldn't do much else from down here, and tentatively stood, slowly gaining the silent permission from her master to do so.

Up again, Deborah turned and nearly fell back when she found Roderick was barely an arm's length away from her, eying her up and down like the prized breeding stock she was destined to become.

Without a word Roderick reached out to her, and Deb could only keep her hands limp at her side; she knew now it was his right to enjoy her body howsoever her desired. His hand drifted down to the button of her skirt, and though it was so high she may as well have been bottomless, he still took a deliberate slowness in freeing the latch and letting the sodden cloth fall around her ankles.

With a glance, Roderick forced Deborah to look into his eyes again, the woman biting her lip in anxious want, oh so ready for him to ravish and claim her body completely, mark her permanently as the property of Beasts!

Keeping their eyes locked, enforcing her submission with a simple gaze, Roderick reached his hand out to her thin blouse, one finger curling right into the v-line of her blouse, already having shown off a generous portion of her hefty cleavage; but the Horse was well past enjoying the temptation, now he needed unbridled access.

A small whimper of relief ghosted out of Deborah's face when her Bestial lover pulled his finger down with an arduous slowness; popping the buttons to her shirt one by one until it hung open freely. There wasn't anything else underneath to guard her body from the Animal's touch, and with one more small flick at her shoulder, the lecherous wife's blouse fell from her arms. Deborah was left completely exposed and totally at the mercy of a Beast for the first time, and she couldn't remember feeling a greater thrill!

"Beautiful." Roderick spoke with an approving smile, such simple word and yet it pierced Deborah's heart like a blissful arrow.

"You describe yourself as 'middle-aged' on your profile, but there's no doubt your body's right in its' prime." The Stud continued his generous appraisal as one of his powerful hands completely encircled one of Deb's motherly breasts. She moaned out weakly at the sensation of being fondled so openly by this Beast; he was simply expressing his natural right and it was divine!

"This is a body that was made to belong to Beasts."

As he palmed her breast with obvious, greedy enjoyment, Roderick's other hand went to the woman's shoulder, and for a second Deborah assumed he was going to force her into another frenzied, Bestial kiss. Instead, without so much as a sneer in warning, Roderick pushed back on Deborah with an unexpected strength.

Deborah fell back completely into the center of her bed, and as she looked back up at the Adonis of a Horse standing before her she was awestruck, realizing that despite having such monstrous strength he had absolute control, not only over his body but much more so over hers as well.

Roderick gave one more lingering smile as he looked over the female figure left completely displayed for him. But the time had come to cement Deborah's new place as a Beast's pet, and with that alluringly cool confidence, the Palomino stripped his shirt.

Deborah's eyes were glued on the show she was being graced with, her first time seeing a real Beast body live and in person; she was going to etch Roderick's figure into her mind. His top cast away, Deb bit her lip in a longing groan as she took in his dazzling golden coat so finely blanketing the figure of raw, primal power that was his torso; the Horseman may as well have been cut from diamond.

Finally the moment of truth came, and as Roderick dropped his pants in a shockingly practiced display, Deborah couldn't help openly gasping at the sight. The symbol of his Bestial status, his massive Horsecock stood straight up in arrogant pride. Deborah didn't think she'd ever seen a Beast so well endowed, even in all the thousands of videos she'd obsessively watched. It was like a siren blared in her mind at the sight, telling her that she had no choice in what was about to transpire, that she would be powerless to resist as its' Animalistic might ravaged her body, carved it out and changed it so she'd never be the same again!

Deborah almost wept at the beauty of it, watching totally focused as the wide-flared head already beaded in glistening pre-cum. Her nostrils flared wildly as a heady aroma poured into her brain; the exposed Horsecock was drowning her room, saturating it with his scent that she knew could never be washed away or covered. No human man could ever hope to overpower such a primal musk.

Roderick grinned as he saw how absolutely awestruck Deborah was at the sight of his Beasthood. She was much more than ready for him. The big, Studly Palomino crawled into bed, and all Deborah could do was lay back and spread her legs in open welcome of her rightful conqueror.

The lust-crazed female groaned in painful longing when she felt the mighty Horse's hands press down on her thighs, spreading them as wide as they could possibly go as he vigorously massaged them, sending sparking flames of desire shooting straight to her starving womb.

Crawling so unbearably close, Roderick flopped his big Colt Cock down with a thunderous slap atop Deborah's lower body. She sucked in a sharp breath when the marvelous Animal meat touched her bare skin for the first time. Her eyes were nearly bloodshot as she soaked in the monstrous appearance in comparison to her own fair humanity.

Never could Deb have imagined the awesome magnitude of Roderick's length. He pressed the base of his shaft right against her desperately sensitive clitoris, and she could feel the heat, the life radiating off of his massive testicles, the heavy sack smothering her drooling slit. From her clit the trunk rode straight up her belly, thick as her wrist, the flared head coming to rest almost at the bottom of her heavy breasts.

Roderick's cock didn't just shame her husband and all human men, it utterly negated their existence! This monster was going to ruin her body forever, and leave her good for nothing other than being the obedient breeding struck of strong, healthy Beasts; and Deborah couldn't wait another second!

Pathetic, begging moans came quiet but rapid out of Deborah's mouth as the powerful Palomino began to agonizingly rub his Bestial girth along her belly. His disc-like head smeared copious amounts of inhuman lubricant all along her flat tummy, pooling deep in her naval. The firehose-thick shaft burned like molten iron as it rubbed incessantly along the out most folds her pussy, making it scream in desperate need to be filled with such a deserving alpha! But as Deborah just became more and more desperate, Roderick only grinned down out her.

"You know Deborah, I have to admit there is a reason I chose you so quickly." Roderick's voice was rather smug, and Deborah groaned. She knew full well he was deliberately teasing her to the point of completely losing her mind.

"I thought it vaguely from your profile picture, but once I saw you in the flesh, and now that I've got you in your rightful place there's no more question. To be perfectly honest, you bear a striking resemblance to one of my favorite porn actresses. She hasn't been online for long, but Gods that girl can handle Beasts like no one else. I rarely hear her called anything other than 'slut' or 'bitch,' but I'm fairly certain her name is Sky."

Even despite the massive Donkey dick grinding into her pussy like a searing branding iron, Deborah couldn't help choking up as he mentioned that.

"S-Sky... Sky is... my daughter..." The words left Deborah's mouth before she even realized she had thought them. Her eyes grew wide as she realized what she'd just admitted, and had no idea how things were going to go from there on.

But upon hearing that confession, Roderick's fingers dug even deeper into the pliable flesh of Deb's thighs, and she saw the biggest, toothiest grin yet split his face while a rumbling, almost malevolent chuckle rumbled out of his golden chest.

"Incredible..." The Horseman's voice dripped with an unbelievable sense of smug triumph.

"To think that I'd get to break in the mother of such a lovely, devoted Beasty slut. You know, from the first video I saw of her it was painfully obvious that Sky's a girl that truly knows her place as a Beast breeder." Roderick's grin turned darker as he leaned more heavily into Deb's helpless body.

"Are you ready to join your daughter and become a Beast's sex slave yourself?" The Studs last words struck Deb like a bolt of electricity; there was no question in his tone, only a command for her to say the words her whole life had been leading up to.

"Please Roderick! I've been waiting for so long! I need you to fuck me like the bitch I deserve to be! I need to be a Beasty slut!" Every last scrap of Deborah's old persona had been shattered like glass, and now there was nothing in her mind except the agonizing desire to finally feel what it was like to be raped by Big Beast Cock!

With a pleased, growling whinny, Roderick reared himself back and urgingly pushed his length forward. Deborah's face cracked in the brightest smile she'd given since first giving birth to Sky. A heavy, happy breath sucked past her teeth as the fat flared-head pressed aggressively at her little human lips, and finally the adulterous woman's voice cracked in a maniacally joyful scream as the mass of the rod forcefully sunk into her.

Roderick gripped his Mare's thighs like a jockey pulling on the reigns, Deborah screaming her mind-shattering bliss as the inhumanly thick flesh pierced into her for the first time ever. By the time the Stud had stopped himself he'd only managed to push about one-third of his whole length inside, but already the wicked wife was panting like mad. She didn't have a clue her Horse lover was not even a third of the way in, and Deborah was already stuffed fuller than she'd ever been in her life; it made her wonder how Karl had ever managed to give her a daughter in the first place with such a pathetic cock!

Deborah's body convulsed in absolutely delighted spasms, and it was a damn good thing Roderick was keeping her lower body pinned and anchored down. Roderick smirked as he slightly rolled his cock around in her clutching innards, massaging her thighs as the woman's head squirmed restlessly on the mattress.

"Well Deb, enjoying your first taste of a real cock?" The Stud gloated.

"I can't... I can't... sooooooo gooooood!..." Deborah could barely drool the words out of her mouth, so completely overwhelmed by these new sensations that still felt so natural to her. "...Didn't know... sooooo biiig!..."

"More than you've ever handled with your husband. Well you might need to find something to hold onto, because I've got a lot more cock that's eager to stuff you to the brim!"

At that threat, Deborah barely managed to crane her head forward and look down her body, and her eyes absolutely bugged when she saw she hadn't even taken half of the Colt's length yet! She was already in a state of ecstasy far beyond what she ever dreamed possible, but for a brief moment even she wasn't sure if she could take that much more Beast dick without breaking!

"...W-Wait!... T-That's too mu-HUUUUUHH!!!...FUUUUCCKKK!!!"

Deborah's pathetic protest was shattered in an instant. The moment he saw that tiny look of disbelief in her eyes, Roderick felt a primal urge to fully put her in her rightful place. In one furious motion, the ruthless Palomino wrenched Deb's legs back into his hips and rammed his bitch-breaker forward in a relentlessly powerful blow.

The lust-crazed female's voice shredded the air before dying into a soundless whine. It felt like a literal battering ram had been forced into her as the monstrous Horsecock smashed through her frail little pussy, the blunt head pounding straight through to the back of her womb, and she was certain it actually forced it back even higher into her body!

Roderick brayed in sheer relief as he finally fit all his prodigious length deep into this desperate female's body. His fingers curled and rubbed deep into her inviting thighs as he flexed his member, embracing the warmth and pressure as her tiny human pussy struggled to accept her fate and swallow every last inch of Horse meat. Deborah truly felt like she was about to die in the most blissful way possible, skewered by over a foot-and-a-half of rippling Stud cock!

Now the real show could begin. A sudden, almost worried gasp was sucked out of Deb's lungs when Roderick wrenched his cock back from the depths of her womb. Agonizingly happy moans poured out of the besieged woman as her vaginal channel desperately gripped to the bulky rod keeping it wedged wide open.

Then another gunshot seemed to ring out in the amoral female's as her beloved Stallion crashed his length back through her weak and waiting pussy. The savage Steed was not holding back any longer, and readily he began to properly pump his Bestial length into his nice and docile pet.

Deborah felt like she'd lost total control of her body, and yet it was the farthest thing from numb. Her upper body fell completely limp into the bed, her face flush with arduous passion as she desperately struggled to look down and witness the incomparably beautiful sight of a Beast ravishing her for the very first time.

Roderick kept forcing blissful cries and helpless mewls from the thoroughly entranced MILF with every powerful thrust of his almighty Horsecock. The female's legs hung like a doll's in his total control, so he wrapped them around his muscular hips, allowing him now to take a dominant hold on Deb's own wonderfully-wide breeder's waist. His fingers pressing right above her glowing womb, the Palomino could now hammer her back onto his rock-hard phallus with even greater strength.

The Beastman was truly fucking his indoctrinated convert now, pulling her much smaller, powerless body hard into his embrace, driving his flared cock deep inside her like a piledriver, as though intent on softening her very womb to allow as many offspring as possible to stretch it out.

Deb's mind was well and truly gone, her humanity wiped away in a torrent of feral cries and inhumanly happy shrieks as she succumbed to the Beastly ravaging she'd so long desired to experience. The only thing that was crystal clear in her mind was how right this felt, how her body responded to this alpha specimen with infinitely more enthusiasm than anything else she'd ever experienced before. The sensations were so soul-shatteringly good, they overwhelmed her with every second her tender slit was pummeled by the massive Stallion; and the best part was she knew there was only one way she was going to be released from such unbearably incredible torture.

Roderick was enjoying claiming this woman almost as much as she enjoyed selling her body to him, and with his prodigious Beasthood so tightly enveloped in a pussy that once belonged to humanity and now desperately desired to betray itself to Beasts, the Stud himself was close to leaving his final, permanent mark on the new and proudly claimed Beasty bitch.

Fingers sinking into the wanton mother's perfect hips, Roderick grunted one last time as he forced every centimeter of his flared-phallus into his adulterous lover, the ringed base of his cock stretching her so far that no human male could ever even pretend to please her again. His massive testicles churned with the destiny that'd been imprinted in his very DNA; to seed and breed as many human females as he could get his mighty hands on!

123456...8