A Beastly Wedding Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deb had been wailing non stop from the second she'd first been broken for the Beastman, but the moment she felt his boiling-hot load burst into her womb her voice utterly broke in a cry that rattled the block, happily screaming that she was experiencing the most powerful orgasm of her entire life!

Unbelievable bliss scorched her body as surely as the Horse's blistering cum burned into her womb. Even as her eyes turned white from the orgasm shocking every nerve ending, a single part of Deb's mind had become crystal clear, and just like when her daughter had looked in her eyes for the last time, the fallen mother understood.

After many tense moments the noise in the room finally began to settle, and the convulsing bodies slackened in exhaustion. Wanton, feminine cries and savage, Bestial brays gave way to loud breathing and desperate gasps. Roderick remained firmly planted between Deb's legs, not even looking at his fully claimed slave as he just sucked in air and relished the feelings; fucking the mother of his favorite porn actress may just have been the best sensation he'd ever forcefully taken from a human girl.

Her body was no longer recoiling in relentless ecstasy, but even as she softened and melted lifeless into her bed, Deborah's skin tingled, her blood fizzled and the lingering sensations of such pure bliss never once threatened to leave her. As her mouth hung open to suck in lungful after lungful of air she couldn't look anywhere but straight up at the ceiling; not so much as a single muscle in her neck was under her control.

A soft, shivering whinny barely reached Deb's ears, and another long, drawn out moan of almost painful jubilee dragged across her throat. Roderick was very gently extracting inch after inch of his all-conquering Horsecock, and it would've been obvious to every observer he'd thoroughly left his mark on his Mare.

When finally the Stud had freed himself from her tight confines, Deborah was left with his touch etched throughout her body like a scar. Voice shredded to ribbons, the deceitful wife could only let loose the softest sighs as she basked in the unbelievable afterglow. She could still feel haw far his Bestial mass had stretched her frail pussy, knowing nothing less would ever satisfy her again.

Deborah could feel the flood of still bubbling-warm cum filling her belly to the brim. It was so, so very unlike any time she'd ever made 'love' to her husband. It was so much more potent, had so much more intention behind it. It stuck to the walls of her womb like a promise, and burned her core as a constant reminder. She could feel his primal, Beast DNA overpowering her, soiling her humanity, viciously seizing her womb, her eggs, her future for its' own. She no longer had any choice in her life. Her future lovers would be Beasts, her future offspring would be Beasts. This was the full, final truth she'd longed to understand the way her daughter had; now and forever, she belonged to Beasts!

Finally finding his focus after dwelling on the oh so exquisite sensations, Roderick looked down and grinned triumphantly at the sight he'd made. Deborah was completely fucked out of her mind, eyes practically glazed, face red and happy in sheer ecstasy, body still quivering as her pussy oozed gallons of thick, virile Beast semen, promising that so much more remained trapped in her fertile womb. She was the perfect image of a human girl learning for the first time the dominance of Beasts!

"Looks like you've thoroughly enjoyed being bred for the first time. And don't worry, that lingering feeling won't ever go away. Your body will always remember that it rightfully belongs to Beasts now." Roderick spoke down to her, but whether Deb was actually capable of hearing was a bit of a question.

Either way, Roderick just snorted, pleased with himself as he extracted himself from her bed and went to collect his clothing. Seeing as how this was Deb's first time truly getting fucked, and seeing as how she wasn't the youngest bitch he'd ever broken, the Palomino knew she'd need time to recover. That was okay, he'd be building her stamina plenty from here on out.

Buttoning up his shirt, Roderick stepped over to the side of the bed closest to Deborah's head, and she still looked plenty dazed. But the Horse just continued to smirk as he reached out a hand, gently caressing the rightfully-claimed female's shoulder to get her attention. He received a muffled "Hmmm?" which was the best response he could've hoped for.

Before Deb could make any more sense of anything, her new, beloved Stud was leaning down to capture her lips in his powerful muzzle one more time, and all the MILF could do was moan weak and happily into him. Pulling his tongue back Roderick was finally able to make eye contact with his pet, now just lucid enough for him to see he'd definitely left

her wanting much, much more.

"Same time next week." He promised quietly with a sly smile before excusing himself from her desecrated bedroom.

Deb lay in her bed for a long time after, cum pooling between her legs, staining her marriage bed permanently with the mark of her Beast, wearing nothing but a smile as Roderick's promise echoed over and over in her mind. Now Deborah completely understood the allure of Beasts as her daughter had wanted her too; and now the fallen mother would spend every waking minute of her life embracing that joy.

***

One Week Later

***

Roderick sat splayed out on Deborah's couch, grinning quite hungrily as he eyed the submissive female standing obediently in front of him. Things had been much more casual than their initial meeting, and as soon as Deb had greeted him at the door the big Stallion felt plenty confident entering the home as naturally as if he owned it (after all, he effectively did own the woman occupying it).

For her part, Deborah had presented herself much less formally this time around. Instead of greeting him in casual attire she wouldn't have minded being seen on a date in, she opened the door quite nervously to reveal herself in a tan, flowing negligee. It wasn't the raciest thing Roderick had ever seen a girl put on for him, and was very simple, little more than a nightgown that cut low over her cleavage and barely fell below her hips.

Still, Roderick appreciated how obviously anxious Deb was showing herself in basically her undergarments to someone who was still practically a stranger. And simple or not, the stunning vixen definitely filled out that sheer nightgown really nicely. So the daring Palomino made a point of clearly leering over her ravishing figure as she stood nervously before him.

"So you've really never done this before? Never once for anyone?" The Horseman asked, bemused by the woman's timid behavior.

"It's just... not something I was ever comfortable doing for anyone before..." Deb stammered embarrassed as she crossed her arms under her breasts, only serving to make them even more eye-catching.

"I mean... anyone before you that is..." She added quietly.

Roderick couldn't resist letting loose a low, rumbling, yet genuine chuckle at that. "Well Deb, I'm honestly flattered that I once again get to be your first."

As the virile Stud made himself nice and comfortable on the ouch it became clear he was leaving everything to Deborah herself. Gulping slightly, the woman did her best to shake off the jitters, lips already moistening as excitement replaced anxiety. And as could only be expected of a female like her, Deb fell to her knees before the dominant Beast she now proudly called her master.

True to her words, Deborah had never given a blowjob before, not to her husband, not to anyone else. Still remembering how inhumanely her insides had been ravished by the gargantuan Horsecock, she knew it would be a massive undertaking in making Roderick's rod her first to wrap her lips around. But as she'd told the Stallion, she never wanted to do this for anyone before; but the thought of allowing such an oppressive Beast to fuck her throat was just so inviting to her, she had to do it no matter what!

With hands trembling in nervousness and titillating excitement, Deborah leaned over Roderick's lap, his legs spread wide for her access, and began to unlatch his pants. The buckle to his belt loosened, the top button popped, and the zipper pulled down, Deborah slowly released the restraints on the monster she so desperately desired to come face to face with.

Once the last lock had been undone, Roderick's massive cock sprung out like an airbag, slapping Deborah right up the side of her face and forcing her back a few inches. Roderick chuckled again, but Deb barely noticed as she merely gazed in absolute awe of the furious symbol of Beast dominance. His feral scent immediately inundated her senses, flipping a switch that drove her wild with want.

Her body almost moved of its own accord, Deb's hands reaching up with the utmost reverence as they delicately wrapped around the scolding-hot cylinder. Roderick was utterly content to let his Mare explore things for herself, discover the knowledge that she instinctively had in her heart, the natural understanding of how to please a Beast.

Deb's fingers slowly rolled and stroked along the girth of her Stallion, the woman still trembling in it's presence now that she was truly face-to-face with its' glory. Eventually her hands began to run further and further up and down his length, grip tightening enough to provide real pressure. The enraptured female pumped her Stud's mast with a rising enthusiasm, Roderick braying gently in appreciation as Deb's head spun faster and faster as it was she was filled with his musk.

Finally her desires overwrote all other thought, and for the first time the reluctantly married woman mindlessly stuck her tongue out, running it from the center of the shaft until she was licking right under the rim of his flared Horse-head. That first taste sent felt like a shot that sent burning lust coursing into her veins, and at once she knew that utterly masculine flavor would be stained on her tongue for good.

Happy, humming moans began to quietly roll out of her mouth as Deborah lost herself. Her nimble fingers continued to mechanically knead along his leathery shaft, running all the way down to his rimmed base. All the while she now eagerly rubbed her face into the potent staff beckoning her deeper into Beast slavery.

Deb smothered her Horse lover's cock in all the love and worship she had to give. Her lips trailed straight up along its' seemingly endless length, planting firm, wet kisses all over the leathery skin. Her tongue snaked out between those kisses, coiling, swirling, and lavishing the virile Horsecock as thoroughly as her body allowed.

Roderick was delighted to allow his newest pet to play with him to her heart's content, and merely threw his arms over the back of the couch and continued to sigh and whinny when she licked a good spot. Deb was getting bolder, more confident as she discovered more of her primal instinct. One of her soft hands fell to cradle the Horse's big, swaying testicles, rather playfully cupping the hot, life-filled spheres that felt heavy as kettlebells. The treacherous wife could swear she even felt his potent, Bestial seed boiling inside, prepared to be laced deep into a helpless female and sow her heavy with offspring.

More pleasant sighs escaped Deb's lips, one hand now reverently pressed high on the Horse's length, keeping it as tall and stiff as it deserved to be. Her lips were practically glued to the disc-like flared head of her beloved master's rod, endlessly kissing and licking all around, so deeply infatuated with just how inhuman it's shape was. Pulling the surprisingly flexible limb down towards her face just ever so slightly, Deborah greedily pressed her lips right to the center of the burning phallus, swirling her tongue rough all around the circle before letting it dip right into the center, the glorious spot she knew would eventually burden her with beautiful Beast cum.

Roderick's eyes narrowed in focus, a smirk cracking his face as he could tell Deborah was now fully losing herself to her most natural instincts. Almost unaware of her own actions, Deb's fingers squeezed even tighter just under the rim of the Horsecock, keeping it nice and steady as her lips parted wider than ever before.

However, no sooner had she let the big, flat head slip past her luscious lips did her eyes suddenly snap open in realization. She finally had her exalted Horsecock parting her lips, her tongue still clung desperately to its' velvety skin, but she now realized that she was physically incapable of swallowing any more herself! No matter how badly she wanted all of that lengthy Beast down her throat, no matter how much her mind screamed at her body to obey, her body was simply not allow her to take in any more...

...at least, not on her own. Remembering back to the countless videos she'd seen of Sky swallowing foot after foot of Beast cock, she realized that if she truly wanted to be used so completely like that, then she couldn't be the one in control. She had to be taught her place.

With a sorrowful sigh, Deborah popped the head free from her mouth, Roderick raising an eyebrow as the infatuated woman stared up at him with the most desperate, pleading eyes he'd ever seen from her.

"I'm sorry Roderick, but I don't think I can take you all on my own..." Her deeply repentant tone almost made Roderick feel sorry for her, but before he could actually offer a calming word or two, she immediately surprised him by what she asked next.

"...So I need you to force me to! Please, hold me down and ram your cock down my throat until every last inch is inside!" Deborah begged the stunned Palomino to violate her with the utmost severity.

"Uhhh... You s-...Really?" Even the normally cool, collected, and controlling Roderick was taken aback by Deb's behavior. To be sure, one way or the other he would've gotten what he wanted form her, he just didn't expect her to react exactly in this way.

"Please Roderick! My daughter can take down a whole Bull cock, so I know I can do the same! I can't disappoint her! I need you to force my body to accept it all! I want to be a perfect slave for Beasts!"

Deborah's fingers tightened almost to the point of unpleasantness on Roderick's shaft, but her desperate confession only came as music to his ears to the big Horseman. He chuckled again.

"Deborah, you're a wonderful woman who has nothing to be ashamed of." His words' sincerity rung of hope and relief to Deb's frantic worry. Reaching down, Roderick gently pried his pet's fingers off of his member before rising, now making sure the only thing in Deborah's eyes was the mass of Beasthood that would still be ravishing her body.

"Don't you worry. I'll make sure your body learns how to take the Beast it was made for." With that ruthless promise ringing in her mind, Deborah was totally powerless when the Stallion reached down and suddenly scooped her up, throwing her over his shoulder like a kidnapping victim before trudging up the stairs towards the bedroom he'd so thoroughly soiled last time.

Inside, Roderick flipped Deborah rather reckless in the air, the woman crying out in surprise as she suddenly landed on her bed, though no worse for wear. Despite the sudden change in perspective, the desperate female's heart was only racing faster and faster in blowing excitement. She didn't even have time to shift herself on the mattress before she felt her Stud's hands on her shoulders, dragging her back until she felt her head coming just over the edge of the bed.

Deborah blissfully allowed her body to be directed as a ragdoll, her worldview turning upside-down as she felt the Horseman's muscular fingers tip her face down over the edge. She could feel his fingers linger on her chin, gently caressing her in an almost comforting manner, quite a nice sensation as her vision was once again filled completely by the menacing length of Horse meat still standing so angrily in front of her.

Deborah sighed delightedly as she let his musk fill her lungs again, barely even realizing the Stallion's finger slipping past her lip and encouraging her mouth to hang open.

"There we go. Now, since you begged so nicely, I'll show you how a Beast forces his pet to break for him."

A sigh of overwhelming excitement was quickly muffled as Roderick's expertly slotted his cock past Deb's lips, replacing his finger as he once again settled the flared rim right into her narrow, untrained mouth. Deborah's breathing grew rapid, panicked yet ecstatic as the Horseman bent far over, pressing down on her shoulders and making sure she'd be fully anchored.

Roderick brayed briefly as the unresisting female's tongue was once more running along the hyper-sensitive head, but he managed to harden his focus, summoning all the ferocious willpower his species had bred into him over centuries. With a monstrous whinny, the Stallion thrust his hips forward, painfully jamming his sweltering cock deep into the human female's throat.

Deborah truly thought her eyes were going to pop out of her skull, the whites shining bright in alarm as she choked down hard on the endless, relentless Beast meat forcing its way into her. Her legs twitched uselessly, but Roderick kept her torso clamped down on the bed like a vice, totally immobile as he sunk inch after inch further past her jaw.

She wasn't sure if there was a desperate cry of terror rattling her chest, or an unbelievable scream of euphoria, either way the sound was almost non-existent. It was definitely the most unnatural thing she'd felt yet, having her mouth stretched so far, feeling such a solid force scrape its' way down her throat until it just disappeared into the pit of her stomach.

And yet as Roderick snorted in seeming relief, once the harsh motion finally slowed to a stop and Deb could take it all in, it quickly became clear how wonderful these new sensations were. Once again her head wasn't focusing on any measure of pain, only the monumental sense of accomplishment she felt for hosting such a powerful, deserving Beast in her submissive body.

"Wonderful Deborah! I knew your body could handle this!"

Roderick gave her some strained praise, though Deb wasn't really sure if she could hear anything at the moment. And yet, as overbearing as this had already been, they both knew they were far from the finish line.

As soon as he'd forced himself nearly down to his ringed base, Roderick withdrew his length only to immediately thrust it back inside. This was what he knew Deb truly wanted, for him to fuck her throat and remodel her body the way only a Beast could! Hunched over like a monk, the ravenous Palomino kept his slave's shoulders bolted to the bed as he pistoned his mighty Beast cock down her narrow, sticky throat.

Deb's body definitely didn't take to him naturally, but it was almost more fun to force a human into their proper place like that, and soon enough it'd remember his presence. He didn't worry a lick about her biting, it was nearly physically impossible with how hard he was stretching her jaw to accommodate his Bestial length.

On her end, Deb had been reduced totally to a fuckdoll, a hole to be skewered by this monstrous Beastman, and she couldn't be happier. Only the weakest, sputtering gagging escaped the corners of her lips as the powerful Stud tyrannically flexed his phallus down her throat, over and over, like he was physically scrubbing her brain out of her skull.

Roderick's thrusts were growing quicker and shallower, his teeth gnashing as he breathed out harsh, slobbering gasps. Deb could feel the friction in her throat burning almost unbearably, his cock rubbing her raw, his massive ball sack knocking against her face and leaving her all but blind.

123456...8