A Beastly Wedding Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, his knuckles curling and leaving very clear bruises on the woman's delicate shoulders, Roderick let loose a powerful, roaring neigh as he unleashed his climax on the helpless human woman.

Stars blazed in Deborah's vision, a soundless scream rattling the thick flesh gagging her as she felt a torrent of hot, thick fluid burst directly into her stomach, filling her full to the brim and then some.

Deb could do little but lay lifeless, eyes welling with tears as the sensations continued to overwhelm her. Roderick continued to pant heavily atop her, but realizing their delicate position began to tenderly pull himself back as soon as he felt his last jets pour into his pet.

Deb felt as every centimeter of Horsecock moved past her throat, the wide, flat head feeling like an iron ring as it rubbed up her larynx. She felt the Horse's weight lift off of her body, then her bed, and once Roderick was once more standing above her skull, he finally retrieved his slippery shaft from her lips with a satisfyingly wet squelch.

Despite being freed, barely a sound escaped Deb's throat. Her face made it obvious she was lost in oblivion, eyes, rolled nearly clear back into her skull, mouth hung fully agape, ropes of thick, cum-laden-saliva spiderwebbing across her lips. But though she didn't show an ounce of awareness, her head was blooming in triumphant bliss, a monumental sense of fulfillment dazzling her for having fully served her purpose as a Beastman's cock sheath!

Roderick continued to catch his breath as he looked on the woman's stupefied expression. He smirked again, thinking it was a shame he'd dumped nearly all of his load right into her belly; she'd have to wait until next time to get a proper mouthful of Horse spunk so she could truly learn to savor the flavor. But now the two had all the time in the world to continue her training.

***

The Next Month

***

It'd been more than seven months since Deborah first learned her true purpose at Sky's wedding. It'd been only a few weeks since she'd first surrendered herself to Roderick, when Deb entered the happiest period of her entire life. Every day with him brought unrivaled ecstasies she never could've dreamed of when she was with her human husband alone. The wanton woman had fallen wholeheartedly into the depraved depths of Bestial slavery, and every waking moment was bliss.

Although their meetings were sporadic at first, gradually Deb and Roderick had been seeing each other more and more frequently. Most days of the week Roderick would come to dominate her for nearly the entire day that Karl was at his job. Today would be no exception.

Deborah barely even spoke to her husband anymore, didn't feel any desire to give him the satisfaction of even seeing her in the morning. She would merely wait at her (no longer their) bedroom window until his car pulled away. Then her lifeless expression would quickly melt into a love-filled smile as Roderick pulled in almost the second Karl's car was past the corner.

Clad only in her thinnest nightgown without even a pair of panties to compliment them, Debra swayed joyously down the stairs. She'd long ago given Roderick his own personal house key, after all he deserved to be here more than Karl did, but she still knew it was her place to greet him like the loyal pet she'd become.

Deborah wore a smile showing her utmost eagerness as she heard the lock click open, and though she could've just about swooned at the sight of her Studly Stallion, the depraved female was quickly taken by surprise as she saw a second figure follow in behind her lover.

"Good morning Deborah. I thought today would be a good opportunity to introduce you to one of my friends. This is Gilbert." Roderick spoke as coolly as ever, and from the look on his face he was likely expecting some level of surprise from his Mare over bringing a second Horse.

"I uh, Roderick... you never mentioned... bringing along a friend..." Deborah's slutty façade immediately crumbled in the presence of anyone besides her Beast lover, and even after all her degeneration she still fidgeted and tried uselessly to cover her scantily-clad figure.

But Roderick only smirked as he really took note of the woman's more subtle tells. She'd been caught off guard, sure, but now she was faced with the overwhelming musk coming off of two prime Studs. He could see the woman's nose flare as she breathed in the heady fumes. He could see her pupils dilate as she soaked in his friend's equally virile figure, see her face tinge in lust, her legs squeezing not in modesty but as her body readied itself for it's inevitable ravishing.

And soak in the Horseman's presence she did. Her initial embarrassment waned almost immediately as Deborah couldn't help picturing just what it would be like to be brutalized by two vicious Beasts. And Gilbert was absolutely just as captivating a male as Roderick was, the main difference being that this newcomer didn't gleam gold like her familiar Palomino, but was clad in a warm, Chestnut light brown that practically mesmerized and forcibly soothed her. It didn't seem like Gilbert would be much of a talker, but his sheer presence said everything it needed to for the woman so thoroughly owned by Beasts.

Roderick and Gilbert shared a brief, smug smirk. They'd double-teamed dozens of human girls like this, and no matter how hard they might protest, one way or another they always got what they wanted. Oozing his mind-melting confidence, Roderick moved noiselessly right up to Deborah's side, snagging an arm quite possessively around her shoulder as Gilbert just stood before her, arms crossed as though waiting for her to simply fall to her knees for him.

"You don't have to keep any pretenses, Deb. I know you've been waiting for this for a long time." Roderick poured his voice into the forsaken female's ear.

"Roderick please... You're... amazing... but you never asked me..." Deborah pleaded totally unconvincingly, and Roderick knew much better than to believe her reluctance.

"I didn't need to ask you. You didn't put your name on that website because you wanted to meet a nice young man. You wanted to sell your body to Beasts like us. You wanted to experience what it was like to be fucked like a mindless animal and reduced to chattel." Roderick's words stung her in the most depraved and incredible way. Deborah knew it was the truth, she could feel her womb coursing in agreement.

"Your daughter Sky got fucked by four massive Bull cocks on the very first night she was taken by Beasts. If she can take that much at once, then surely her mother can handle two big Horses." Invoking her daughter's original fall to Bestial slavery erased the last shred of doubt in Deborah's mind, and she couldn't help squeaking as her slit quivered in a small gush of fluid just from that memory.

Roderick chuckled darkly as he felt her body slacken in his arms, taking that as a sign of her submission to their whims. Giving a slight glance to his companion, thanking him for waiting so patiently, Roderick's arms slid possessively down Deborah's curves until he was gripping the hem of her nightgown.

Deborah sucked in a final, anxious breath as her Horse lover pulled the thin material up and over her head, presenting her body like a gift to be enjoyed to his friend. It was the first time Deborah had shown herself naked to anyone she didn't consider her own lover, and she quickly realized how much that was exciting her.

As Roderick cupped a hand around her waist and pulled her body flush against his chiseled figure, Gilbert forced her to hold his gaze with nothing but a look. She could feel Roderick's hand go to her chest, teasingly tugging at her ample tits as Gilbert began to move towards her; she couldn't even call his behavior confident, more like she was just something he naturally expected to be given to him.

As Deborah's body grew weaker under Roderick's increasing molestations, Gilbert stood right up to her face, his muzzle baring right down on her shorter figure. The fear had gone completely from her eyes, and now the treacherous wife could only look up into the virile, Chestnut Horse in utter submissive desire.

Gilbert cupped the woman's chin, tilting her face ever so slightly closer to his own. The whisper-soft sigh and obvious obedience to his Bestial power was all he needed to see. Much like a mirror of Roderick, Gilbert cracked a rather triumphant smirk.

"Good." He spoke with a simple finality.

Deborah's heart fell completely as her new master pulled her little face into his own and forced a deep kiss into her impatient, needy mouth. The vixen sighed in unexpected delight as a new Beastman, a total stranger, wormed his thick tongue into her mouth, smothered her lips with his big, leathery muzzle. Between one potent Stud running his strong fingers across every sensitive bit of her skin and another virile Stallion locking her into a deep French kiss, the frail woman was overwhelmed faster than ever; she couldn't imagine how long her body would last between two Horseman of such magnificent caliber.

*

The world seemed to spin out of control for Deborah as she drowned in Beast pheromone. Before she even realized how she got there, the entranced female suddenly found herself laying on the couch, her head propped up on the arm rest and her legs spread wide was Gilbert knelt between them. He kept his phallus held back from her, like poised to skewer her at a moment's notice, and that only caused her to breathe heavier in anticipation. She knew that once she was fucked by that thing she'd be done for; she'd no longer be a woman having a simple affair with a dedicated lover, Beast or not, she'd be a wanton slut that didn't care what happened to her so long as she had some Beast's big dick stuffing her pussy!

Roderick knelt behind her head, leaning over the couch as his hands gripped and massaged her shoulders... though it was more likely he was just there to keep her pinned down. She could feel his hot breath roll out in rumbling brays onto her face, and to be perfectly honest it was almost a bit comforting to just be held between two big, strong Beasts like this.

But that calm was shattered in an instant as she felt Gilbert's massive cock finally begin to poke at her. Only, it wasn't her pussy she felt it threatening to claim, rather she felt the inhuman phallus pressing right up against the rim of her ass! That sent an alarm blaring through her head, as that was the one part of her body that had not yet been defiled by man or Beast.

"Wait, wait, wait! I've never..." Deborah immediately tried to protest, but Roderick silenced her with a heavy 'shush' as he wrapped her fingers firmly under her chin.

"Just relax Deborah. This had to happen sooner or later. Just like your daughter, every part of your body belongs to Beasts. Don't worry, you'll grow to love it just like everything else. Besides..." Roderick's voice grew deathly low as his rumbling breath blew right across the frail woman's eardrum. "...You'll be happy for the experience once you've got two big Horsecocks fucking you silly at the same time."

That promise sent explosive shivers rattling down Deb's spine. No more than a whimper escaped her as she stared down in terror and blinding arousal at the Beast dick that was about to break her body completely past the point of no return.

Gilbert's grip tightened on the female's legs, making sure they'd stay nice and open as he put her body through a new and shocking experience. Finally, he pressed the ringed cup of his cock hard against Deb's still super-tight anal entrance. With all the patience of knowing her resistance would inevitably break, the Chestnut Horse pushed himself in, ultimately sinking inside the fully corrupted female.

Deborah screamed loud enough to shake the neighborhood (who by this point had to know fully well what was going on in her house). Gilbert wasn't fast, but he was uncompromising as he just continued to sink himself deeper and deeper without a break. Her bone-rattling shriek quickly died to a long drawn-out groan as she just continued to suffer more and more Horsecock breaking into her ass.

It wasn't exactly that she could call it painful, it was just such a devastating experience that no amount of Beast sex could prepare her for. Gilbert wasn't fucking her, he was filling her to the brim, just forcing more and more of his mass into her guts. The ordeal practically left her dizzy, her vision was rattled to the point where she didn't even notice the Horse's hips pressing against her, telling her she now had a full foot-and-a-half of Beast meat rammed into her anus.

Roderick smirked as he looked down at Deb's face, teeth clenched and eyes practically crossed from the sheer magnitude of getting fucked in the ass for the first time. He would've liked to have taken her anal virginity himself, but he lost that privilege to Gilbert in a card game. Still, it was a hell of a sight and only meant that the three of them could now have a lot, lot more fun together.

When the stars cleared from Deb's vision, she couldn't help looking down. If her breath wasn't trapped in her lungs, she would've gasped at the sight of the Chestnut Stud stuffed balls-deep into her anal cavity; five minutes ago she'd never had so much as a finger in there! And the worst and best part was the woman knew all too well that things had not even truly begun.

Gilbert brayed softly as he forced his entire length into the human's soft, enveloping body. Roderick had been right, this one's body was built to take Beast cock! He could only imagine what it would be like to fuck the infamous Sky, but taking her mother's anal virginity was potentially even better!

Deb gasped harshly when she felt Gilbert sliding back down her cavity. It was so much tighter having a thick cock rooted in her ass as opposed to her cunt, and her newest Horse partner could only retrieve about half his length before he roughly jammed everything right back in, slamming his hips into her butt.

Deborah only had the briefest moment to cry out from having the Horse ram back into her, for at the same moment she felt Gilbert's balls slap into her she suddenly had Roderick's face smothering her own, his fat, Animal tongue trapping hers in her own mouth.

Deborah was reduced to a moaning, slobbering doll as Gilbert pulled the brakes and truly began fucking into her ass. Due to the sheer friction there he couldn't move as fast or as fully as Roderick when he fucked her pussy, but that didn't lessen the sheer force as he hammered half his Bestial length into her guts like a jackhammer.

But thank the Goddess Roderick was there, leaning over top of her, holding down her shoulders to keep her from thrashing about dangerously, muffling her cries and soothing her as he forced the besieged female into a deep kiss. Lost in the Beast's taste, Deb's muffled cries of helplessness gradually turned to pressured grunts, and finally to moans as she accepted and embraced the newest sensations her Beast overlords had decided to inflict on her.

Pinned down from both sides by two powerful Beastmen, Deb could only sink deeper and deeper into delicious helplessness. The abused human woman now openly wailed her accepted pleasure into Roderick's throat as Gilbert continued to pump his monstrous size into her ass. Every thrust had his disc-like rim scraping across the ridges of her anal cavity, tugging at her, forcing more and more pleasure out of her submissive body.

Deb had fucked Roderick enough times (i.e. once) to tell when a Horseman was reaching his limit, and as she felt Gilbert's thrusting become shorter and more reckless, she knew he was about to paint her guts in Beastly white for the very first time.

Gilbert grunted rather savagely for a Stallion, pressing his Mare's legs tight down into the cushions as he bottomed out to the balls inside her one more time before letting his cork burst. Deborah shuddered in almost disgusted delight, groaning in pained bliss against Roderic's tongue.

She felt every ounce of bubbling-hot Beast cum wash into her intestines. It was such a different feeling than when it filled her womb, but at the end of the day it was still just another blessed way her beloved Beasts could fill her body with their essence. Once more she was marked as their property inside and out.

As Gilbert grunted and thrusted weakly, emptying the last drops of his seed deep into the female so there was no hope of it escaping her body, Roderick pulled his tongue from the abused woman's mouth. He kept that smug grin as he looked down at Deb's face, the blank expression as her tongue hung past her lips, and drool ran down her cheek. She'd just experienced an orgasm more primal and perverse than any she'd felt yet, only further proving that she'd abandoned her humanity in favor of such Bestial lust.

*

Deborah was devolving more and more into a mindless puppet suited only to be wrapped around thick Beasty cock, and Gilbert demonstrated this as he pulled the (very briefly) empty woman up off the couch with him. Standing up right, the Chestnut Horseman held Sky under her arms like he would a pet animal, his marble-like eyes starring hard into her vacant gaze, empty other than the look of brainless happiness permanently etched deep into her.

"Man, it really doesn't seem like Sky got her resilience from her mother. Rod, you sure she's okay for more?" Gilbert asked as he looked quizzically at the woman in his arms. It was much less an issue of his concern for her well-being, just a question of how much fun she could be if she was basically unconscious.

"Oh, don't worry. She'll have her senses back in just a moment. After all, she doesn't' want to miss the real fun part..." Roderick spoke with a grin as he stood up and moved right behind Deb's ear. "...Isn't that right, Deb?"

"F-Fun?..." Deb's coherence barely perked just enough to answer her master's question.

"I already told you. Today you'll experience what it's really like to be totally stuffed by Beast cock, just like your pretty little daughter."

Supporting Deb from behind, Roderick gave a nod to Gilbert over Deb's head, and the two worked to hoist the human woman's legs off the ground. Roderick kept his hands firmly under Deb's ass as her legs instinctively, though weakly wrapped around Gilbert's waist. Her mind addled and gravity abandoning her to the Beasts, Deb could only weakly slip her arms around Gilbert's neck as his hands went to hold her tight by her motherly hips.

Fully supported and pinned completely helpless between the two virile Equine, Deb was only just beginning to fully regain her senses, just in time to feel two massive appendages pressing up tight against her belly and spine. The moment she felt herself being lifted higher, felt the two red-hot limbs fall until they were less than a centimeter below her, her eyes struck open in complete realization; she was about to be double-penetrated!

Deb was given no time to say anything, and could only scream her shocking ecstasy as the Horses quickly forced her down onto their waiting cocks. She thought her body had been stretched to the limit before, but this was an entirely different league!

Every little sensation came as obviously to her as a bomb. Both flared heads sunk into her pussy and ass like a pair of iron rings stretching her out. And as her voice carried out her torment and rapturous delight, the Studs at either end of her quickly forced themselves deep inside her body.

By the time they were done Deb truly felt like she would tear open at any moment. She had dropped so far onto the twin phalluses her face now pressed square into the center of Gilbert's chest. Tears streamed down her face from the sheer size she was being stretched and forced to accommodate. And the first choking sigh she wheezed out let the world know just how unbelievably happy she was to feel this way!

1...345678