A Beastly Wedding Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that she was completely impaled on the two massive pillars of flesh, the Equine gentlemen had plenty of support to begin thrusting up into her. Deborah's heartrate shot through the roof, her breaths leaving her as loud, aching moans as the two Horses set about fucking her together. Neither could move as fast as if they were doing it alone, but that certainly didn't mean they would be gentle with their MILFY pet.

Gilbert bounced Deb up and down along his shaft like she were the most delectable cock-sheathe he'd ever felt. He could hardly believe he was actually fucking the mother of The Sky, Bull-slut extraordinaire! The thought that he himself could be giving his favorite porn star a couple of siblings with his next creampie was quickly sending him into a primal rut.

Roderick's hands trailed all along Deb's supple skin. Even he couldn't help clenching his teeth and grunting as he tasted his favorite slave's backdoor for the first time. Gilbert may have softened the blow when he took her black cherry, but the mother's otherwise untouched anus still coiled around even his mighty cocky with a merciless tightness, one that just begged to be pummeled and broken!

And as the two Stallions rutted in their breeding frenzy, Deb was left to soak up the punishment, moaning louder and louder, gasping heavier and heavier as she was viciously DP'd by the Animalistic Horsemen! They made it clear to her that they were going to fuck her furiously until they were all suffering from a bone-shattering orgasm!

Roderick and Gilbert crushed Deb's soft body between them, needing to press as close into her delectable flesh as physically possible. Roderick's hands crossed the woman's chest and pawed uncompromisingly at her fat breasts, while Gilbert ruthlessly gripped onto her sweltering hips and pulled them flush into his own.

The entire neighborhood was shaken as Deb screamed her soul-crushing orgasm and the two Horses bellowed their mighty, conquering roars. As the twin Equine cocks pierced deep inside her frail body they unleashed their ravenous, Bestial seed to stain her in their ultimate mark. And Deborah's nerves spiked in burning electricity as she felt the white-hot cum claim her womb and push through her intestines clean into her stomach. Utterly filled to the brim with her beloved Horse sperm, the enslaved woman could only continue to howl her wanton joy as her mind-numbing orgasm was spurred further and further by her Studly lovers.

*

Having so much cum shot directly into her body, Deb had absorbed a mind-bending amount of Beast pheromones that had her head swimming in a constant cloud of ecstasy. She had no idea how long the Horseman ravished her, how many times they swapped, how many different positions they found to fuck her like an Animal, how much seed she had loaded into her obedient little body.

All she knew was that right now she was exactly where she belonged, down on her knees before the two powerful Studs that owned her, heart, mind, body, and soul. Roderick and Gilbert stood dominant above her, arms crossed as their human pet served them as she was meant to.

Deb's mind swirled with the two massive Horsecocks sticking right in her face, and she had worked herself into a frenzy to lavish them with every bit of love and worship she had left to give to the beautiful Beasts. She made sure to keep a tight grip on each cock in either hand, vigorously pump down along their seemingly endless lengths, hot skin so very slick from her very own fluids they'd so thoroughly taken from her.

As she reverently stroked one long rod she had her lips firmly sealed on the other. Suckling the stone-stiff flesh as though she were a babe at her own mother's teat again, she kissed every inch of their musky length, running her tongue far along the virile Beast rod, lapping up every last trace of their sticky jizzm and trace of her own feminine fluids.

Then she'd switch, pumping the other Stud more forcefully as her tongue stretched out to taste the next cock in its' reach. She'd bring one hand up to palm around the wide, flat, disc-like head as she worked her tongue along its' brother, swirling it hard across the circular surface and pressing deep into its' center slit. She no longer cared what was in her hands or on her tongue, she'd lost sight of all else, all that mattered was loving these Horsecocks with her every breath until they showered her well-deserved reward!

The devoted attention from their enthralled pet finally had both Gilbert and Rodrick on the cusp of their last orgasm. As the lust-crazed woman rubbed and sucked their cocks with utter enthusiasm, both Horses couldn't resist putting a big paw on the back of her head, tangling their fingers into her thick locks as though pulling on reigns.

With a pair of savage, snorting whinnies trembling around the room, the Equine adulterers forced Deborah's head back just in time for each of them to unleash a torrent of thick Beasty baby-batter all across the poor woman.

All Deb could do was moan and relish the blissfully perverse sensation as she was hosed down, the two Studly phalluses still pouring out whole gallons even after all they had sown inside her already. Her hands remained firmly locked around the rim of each cock, making sure she pointed them right down at her face as she was showered and thoroughly stained in their Stallion-seed, mouth open in ecstasy as she caught entire mouthfuls on her tongue.

When all was said and done, Roderick and Gilbert huffed in delighted exhaustion, neither having imagined that they would've spent so much sperm in a single day, and on a single girl between the two of them!

Deborah only let go of their cocks as she lost total control of her body. Her face, chest, her entire front was totally soaked in thick, oozing Beast cum that she could feel seeping into her very skin. Every last inch of her had been soiled; skin, tongue, belly, and womb, all branded in Equine dominance. It was truly, heavenly bliss.

Once the two Horsemen had regained their breath they looked down, Deborah appeared to have become a statue under all that pearly white. She moved in only the faintest traces of motion, mewled only the softest sighs of primal ecstasy. It was more than obvious her brain had been totally fried between their ruthless fucking and it being soaked in Beast pheromone. Just as well, the two of them were completely spent.

The Horses shared a brief look before Gilbert simply huffed in satisfaction and went to put on his clothes. Roderick stayed still a moment longer, just appreciating the lovely wife and mother he had conquered and turned into a literal Beasty cum-dump. He sneered in rightful triumph.

"I hope you really enjoyed your first Beasty gang-bang, Deborah, because the three of us will be doing a lot more it from now on. I don't know how long you have before your husband gets home, but you probably want to scrape a lot of that off before getting int the shower, otherwise you'll clog the drains in no time. Pity, Gods know white is definitely your color."

***

Three Months Later

***

It had been ten long, blissful months since the wedding, where Deborah's heart had been opened to Beasts, and her life had changed insurmountably. She had fallen into a very exhilarating "routine" with Roderick and Gilbert, their visits now occupying the vast majority of her waking life. But just because it was routine, that absolutely did not diminish the mind-numbing pleasure they inflicted on her day in and day out. And as she gave more and more of her body to the Horse Studs, she saw less and less of Karl; he worked incredibly long hours, never slept in her bedroom, stayed out late, but doing what she couldn't possibly care. Deb considered it unlucky if she saw him more than once a week at this point.

Today, Roderick alone had shown up to fuck Deborah into the submission that she so deeply loved, and only after hours of Animalistic love-making did the two finally expend every ounce of their energy. It was very late, and yet the adulterous woman had no fear of her 'husband' walking in to find them, so these days Roderick would often stay at her home even after they were too tired to fuck, just enjoying the illicit nature of each other's company and what a sin their very proximity created.

After allowing his mare to escape her impalement on his dick, Roderick just lay back in the bed he'd stolen from this female's human husband as naturally as if he always owned it. The Palomino snorted happily as he watched television, thoughtlessly wiping his cock off with one of Karl's shirts, knowing well that his cum might be washed off in the laundry, but his essence would forever taint the man and serve as a constant reminder of his own inferiority to Beasts.

But while Roderick awaited patiently for his prize bitch to return to his side on "their" bed, Deborah had infinitely more racing through her mind. Though she'd enthusiastically allowed her Equine lover to fuck her silly, there had been something weighing on her mind since the other day, but only now did she fully confirm what she'd wondered.

Deborah sat on the toilet, looking down at the little plastic instrument between her hands. It was a special pregnancy test designed specifically to detect if a Beast's seed had impregnated her; and it read an unquestionable positive.

At first, Deb's reaction was only one of some surprise. Obviously she realized that she'd been taking thousands of gallons of Beast cum in the recent months, but while she wasn't quite at the end of her fertility, she certainly wasn't young, so discovering she could become pregnant at all came as something of a shock.

But after only a few minutes contemplation, Deb couldn't help as a bright smile cracked her face. There wasn't a trace of fear in her mind, of regret, of embarrassment of how she'd have to tell her husband, tell the world of her affair with a Beastman. This was merely the proof that she rightfully belonged to such powerful, dominant creatures.

After realizing the sheer joy that her pregnancy was bringing her, Deborah left the bathroom, naked as her cunt still leaked a generous amount of Roderick's most recent load.

"Roderick, I need to tell you something." Deborah's voice reached the Equine's ears, the importance in her voice clear, but not betraying a hint of anxiety. And as soon as the golden-furred Stud cast his attention on the ravishing MILF, she couldn't help breaking out into a big, teary-eyed smile.

"I'm pregnant." She said simply, confidently, and not trying to hide the pride that she felt.

For a brief moment, Roderick just looked at her, clearly registering the gravity of what she'd just told him. And while admittedly, some tiny corner in the back of Deborah's mind was concerned of how her Beast lover would take the news, she was immediately relived as the Horseman just smiled and snorted lightly.

"Well if I'm being honest, I can't believe it didn't happen much sooner." Roderick said only half-joking, but his tone told Deborah that she had nothing to fear of her Alpha abandoning her.

Letting out a giddy squeal, Deb lunged into the bed, snuggling right into the big, broad chest of her amazingly virile lover and hugging her body close to his chiseled form. She let loose a long, perfectly happy sigh as Roderick's strong arm wrapped her in his powerful embrace and drew her even closer to her rightfully-deserved master.

"Just as well, I was thinking it was about time I took you away from your husband anyway. Now there's no point hiding who you are." Roderick spoke plainly.

"Thank you, Roderick. I can't tell you how happy I am right now. I don't care about my husband, I don't care about anything anymore. All I want is to get fucked by strong Studs like you and raise our beautiful Beasty babies!" Deborah cooed as she dragged her fingers across the Horse's thick, luxurious fur.

"That's right. You don't deserve to be some worthless human's wife trapped in a loveless marriage. All you deserve is to be fucked like the bitch you are and breed lots of little Beasts." Roderick instilled his race's will, sending jolts of submissive pleasure running through his female's mind.

"Mmmm. I can't wait. Why don't we just leave right now! I bet it'd be weeks before that limp-dick Karl even noticed I'm gone. He doesn't even deserve to know." Deborah teased her pathetic husband in sinful lust for her feral lover.

But that just earned a cool, almost menacingly low chuckle from Roderick.

"Oh, I don't think you should be so cruel. Karl has a right to know what happened to his 'wife.' And I'm already thinking of the perfect way to... 'gently' tell him the truth."

*

Saturday, his one day a week off, and Karl couldn't hate it more. The man's life had spiraled completely into the dark ever since his daughter cut all contact with him, and the only thing he could bare to do was fill his life with his work. He hated having time off, he couldn't stand to not have his mind occupied on simple, menial tasks to distract him from the truth. So to compensate, he drank. It didn't matter to him that it was still bright and early in the morning, he just needed to be numb himself and end the day as soon as possible.

Karl had just set himself on the couch and gotten his first belt of whisky down his throat when he heard his wife walk into the living room. The man barely saw her from the corner of his eye, just kept his face glued away from her. Ever since his daughter's wedding, there had been something about facing Deborah that he just found nearly impossible. It wasn't like he hated Deborah, he couldn't blame her for Sky's actions, maybe it was simply too painful to know how much his wife reminded him of his lost daughter.

"Drinking again?" Deborah asked, quietly but the contempt was there.

"...Yeah." Karl responded, even quieter. On some level he knew his wife was right to scorn him for his weak will, he just didn't have the strength to truly face her anymore.

"I thought as much."

Karl knew his wife wasn't really there to scold him, maybe it was just expected that they had to say one or two words to each other at some point. He also knew that she'd eventually wander off like she always did and leave him to drink and rot in peace. But as he took another mouthful of alcohol down, he noticed his wife just remained in the doorway, watching him. This was rather out of character for her, but it wasn't enough to get him to look her in the eyes and ask what she wanted. And that's when he felt it.

Karl set his glass to the side table, and the moment his fingers let go he felt a haze grip his mind. An overpowering sluggishness overcame the man, who barely showed the effects as he just sank lifeless into the couch, the only sign of something wrong was the slightest hint of panic widening his eyes. He'd barely taken two sips, there was no way he could be feeling so drunk already. But as the seconds ticked by, he quickly realized this wasn't him feeling drunk, he was feeling totally powerless. His body suddenly became almost completely unresponsive, he could do little more than twitch and move his eyes. Something was wrong.

"Not feeling too talkative today? That's okay, you haven't said more than five words to me at once since the wedding. Still, today I needed to tell you something very important, so to be sure you actually listened I slipped something into your drink. Don't worry, you might not be able to move, but I know you can see and hear me perfectly clear." Deborah started speaking with an earie calmness as she slowly walked into Karl's petrified line of sight.

A looming fear began to churn in the human man's stomach as his wife insinuated herself right in front of him, staring at him coldly, not in anger or hate, but with almost complete indifference. He idly noticed she was wearing a very tight, very small silken robe that must've only barely come to the tips of her thighs.

"You're probably wondering what I'm doing, but on the other hand you haven't cared one lick what I've been going through these past ten months. But I want you to know, I'm not mad at you for ignoring me, I just want you to know the truth." Deborah continued, walking slowly, almost sensually and yet mockingly as she picked up her smart phone that connected to their TV.

"We both saw what happened at Sky's wedding, but you didn't truly understand what exactly happened the way I did. You abandoned Sky, your own daughter. You disowned her, and unlike abandoning me, that's something I can't forgive." Deb's eyes narrowed in the first sign of clear hatred that she decided Karl deserved.

"You might've given up on Sky, but I never did. I found her, and I've been keeping a close eye on every little thing that she's done since then. Now I'm going to show you exactly what our daughter's been up to, and hope that maybe you can understand even a fraction of what I do." Deb's hard frown turned to a demonically wicked sneer as she slowly turned her eyes from her pathetic husband and to the big TV in front of them.

Sky played with her phone and the TV came to life, and if Karl had any motor control he would've choked. The poor man was forced to witness as his own wife brought up her favorite pornographic website, Bullied.com. And in an instant he knew why, for plastered on every screenshot was their daughter being ravished by countless Beastmen.

"See Karl, Sky was never far from our sight. I've watched every one of our beautiful little girl's videos dozens of times. Now I want you to get at least a tiny taste of what exactly happened to our daughter after that day."

Deb fell silent as her eyes locked in wonderful lust on the TV screen, selecting the first video in Sky's playlist. Karl was utterly helpless but to sit in silent misery as the video came to life, and his little girl was brutally defiled before his very eyes. There was no mistaking Sky, and yet everything about her was almost unrecognizable to her father; there was a wild, primal aura about her as she showed off her uncompromising and disgusting love of filthy Beasts.

In the video, a massive, red-furred Bullman lay on the ground, it's mighty phallus standing straight and angry, giving Karl his first view of how a real Beast's cock utterly shamed his own. Sky didn't hesitate an instant, her face only showing her absolute eagerness as she straddled the big Bull, facing away as she aggressively lowered her pussy right down onto the inhuman phallus.

The young girl moaned in obvious delight as her pussy sucked down on inch after inch of that unimaginable cock, taking it all as if were her most natural talent. The moment her mound was grinding down over the ring at the Bull's base, she was lovingly rolling her hips back and forth, sliding her cunt up and down to engulf the huge rod, and wailing in desperate joy all the while.

Sky moaned and mewled, begging the big red Bull to keep fucking her as deep as possible as he wrapped her hips up in his monstrous paws and thrust her up and down on his cock like she was weightless. But the scene didn't end there.

As Sky's eyes rolled up in her skull in exquisite delight, a second Bull, Onyx toned and somehow even bigger than her current lover, stepped right up to her face. The Bull appraised her like she were a puppy in a kennel, reaching a big paw to cup under her chin and tilt her face up to him.

Not a moment later the dark Bull was shoving his vile cock right in her face, and Sky barely had time to smile in glee before her tongue was curling under the wide-flared head, letting it sink down her throat.

Her moans were choked out, replaced only with snarling Bull grunts as the red bull fucked her on his lap from below and the onyx Bull gripped her head like a softball, sinking his cock down into her throat without the faintest trace of difficulty on her part.

1...345678