A Beastly Wedding Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
583 Followers

*

Two Months Later

*

It'd been just over a year since that most fateful day on Sky's wedding. Never in her life could Deborah have dreamed that so much could change in so little time, or that she could ever be so very, very happy.

At the moment the intensely fulfilled female was just resting on her couch. Already a MILF but now doubly so, Deborah positively glowed, her belly full and showing its' blissful, inhuman pregnancy. She'd never felt so ripened, and knew it wouldn't be long before she gave birth to her first Beast child, undoubtedly soon to be followed by many more. The enslaved woman couldn't begin to express the joy and pride she felt in knowing that her beloved Thoroughbred had so thoroughly bred her.

Deb's pregnancy was taking a little longer than she understood it did for younger human females, she was technically middle-aged after all, but that didn't bother her in the slightest; she knew she was still ripe, fertile, and more than ready to be a mother again for many Beasty offspring!

Ever since beginning her wonderful affair, Deborah had been reading on how a frequent and healthy intake of Beast cum (no matter how it was administered) seemed to have remarkable anti-aging effects on human women. Deb could look in the mirror with a pride she hadn't felt in twenty years, seeing how lustrously her skin shone now, how her breasts firmed up, her belly narrowed while her hips still grew out a bit. And not only did it restore her youth, she'd even heard that Beast hormones could delay menopause for decades, ensuring she remained ready to breed lots of little Foals for a long time to come!

Deb sighed in utter contentedness as she laid back in the couch and rubbed her full tummy, feeling a strong, loving kick from the Horse baby she was so eager to bring into the world.

And as she was relaxing and dreaming of the blissful future she had to enjoy, her phone suddenly chimed. Deb grabbed it from her side, and her face brightened in joy when she saw she'd just received an email from her daughter Sky!

She'd spent so many hours watching her gorgeous daughter and her virile Beast lovers online, Deb hardly even realized she hadn't actually spoken with Sky since before her wedding! But as her eyes excitedly darted over the words that she was so happy to receive from the younger girl, the very proud mother realized that it was finally time to reunite with her long-lost Beast slut daughter.

Deb couldn't help giggling a bit as she read the contents of the email, noticing that Sky had finally decided to actually tell her to look her up online.

"Oh don't you worry, baby..." Deb spoke through a loving smile. "...your mommy's been watching you all along, and she finally took your example to heart."

Relishing the knowledge that she'd finally get to see her beloved daughter now that they'd both discovered the incomparable joy of Beast sex, Deb truly couldn't wait to reunite with Sky, and introduce the girl to her brand new little sibling!


HighLumin
HighLumin
583 Followers
1...345678