A Bit of a Belly Ch. 12

Story Info
Continuation of the story.
2.8k words
4.33
3.5k
1
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 06/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Woken up by agitated voices, I sat up in my bed. My belly, while a lot smaller than it was when I went to sleep, still filled up my lap. I was gaining weight at an alarming, impossible pace and I wasn't sure whether to be delighted, or frightened. Then I heard the voices again and they were familiar, bringing back bad memories and a sense of déjà vu. "She's here, isn't she?! Let me see her!" My mom's high-pitched voice came through a bit muffled, yet still clearly recognizable by the intensity it always tended to have when addressing my dad.

"She's asleep." Dad replied, in a much calmer manner.

"Let me see her!" My mom shouted again.

"No." Dad said in a tone that left no room for debate. I never heard him speak like that! My dad was always 'soft', backing down just to avoid conflict. "Go home." He told my mom. "She'll come to you when she's ready to see you."

My mother became silent, obviously taken aback as much as I was, but that was when Kurt stepped in. "We're not going anywhere!" He bellowed and then it all got complicated when my dad lost his cool and the shouting match began.

I didn't want to get involved. Why can't they just go away? I thought, covering my ears. I looked at the blue-haired figure that slept peacefully next to me, wondering how she could still sleep in this noise. I let out a sigh. I couldn't bear to hear them fight anymore and so I decided to step in. It was a dumb move, especially since I was only in my underwear, which I realized far too late.

The room went silent as I stepped in with my gut bulging in front of me. The silence, as pleasant as it was, was short lived.

My mother glanced at me, taking in my huge belly and turned back to my dad.

"And you support this?!" She shouted. "Look what she's doing to herself!"

I blushed and glanced at my toes in shame. Or rather I tried to glance at my toes, but they were obviously blocked by my bloated belly. It only made me feel worse about myself. To avoid looking at the source of my shame, I raised my head again and looked around the room, scanning everyone's face. Dad looked compassionate, sorry about the hurt I felt and sad I had to hear all that. Mother was bewildered, red in the face with anger. I'd never seen her so furious. Kurt stood next to her with a smug grin on his stupid face. I rolled my hands into fists, my shame replaced with anger. I felt the emotions I've been bottling up inside from back when my parents were going through divorce, rising and overwhelming my being, until they erupted like a volcano and I started shouting. "Why the fuck can't you just accept me for who I am?!" I yelled, stomping towards them. "So I'm fat! And I love eating! And it makes me happy! Is it so much to ask for to let me be happy?! Just because you're miserable with this coward who insults me every time you turn away doesn't mean I should be too!" Tears were streaming down my face by this point. Beside myself with fury and with my vision blurred I misjudged just how far my gut stuck in front of me and I bumped into my mother, making her take a step back. Just as quickly as my emotions built up, they now dissipated, leaving me broken and exhausted. "If you can't live with who I am then I won't force you." I said, my voice only a little more than a whisper by now. "I'll move out. Just please leave me alone." I turned around on the spot, ignoring whatever anyone had to say as I walked back into my room.

I pushed the door shut behind me, locking it, just to put up this thin barrier between me and my family. It wasn't as easy as one would think, because I couldn't stop my hands from shaking. I heard the click and stumbled towards the bed, weak in my knees. Becca was fully awake by now, sitting on the edge of the bed, topless. I barely noticed it, which I think speaks volumes about the state I was in.

Becca opened her mouth, no doubt wanting to ask whether I was alright, but I wouldn't let her.

"No, I'm not." I breathed out. "I-" My voice broke and I started bawling my eyes out. Becca jumped to her feet and embraced me with all her strength. She gently led me to the bed and laid me down, placing my head to rest on her bosom. As magical as Becca's breasts were, they couldn't stop the two rivers flowing from my eyes.

Never in my life have I cried so much. I cried and cried for what felt like days, only stopping when I had no more tears to shed. The world around me seemed to be spinning and my head hurt like hell. And I was starving. I've never felt so hungry! At the same time I was too exhausted to even sit up, let alone rise to my feet and go get some food. Then my stomach growled. Or rather it roared like thunder.

"Would you like me to get you something?" Becca asked.

"Yeah." I tried to say, but what came out of my mouth was barely a whisper.

"Alright, I'll be right back. If you let me stand up first."

In my misery I totally forgot that the soft pillow beneath my head was no pillow at all, but rather Becca's large breast. I rolled off of her, way too late realizing the smaller girl must have been crushed beneath my fat belly. I wanted to apologize, but no sound came out of my mouth. All I could do was watch as she put on one of my outgrown t-shirts, stretching it in a completely different place than it was used to.

Becca returned a minute later with a full plate. In my state of mind I couldn't even tell what it was. As hungry as I was it wouldn't matter anyway, I would eat a pile of rocks if I had to. I started to shove food in my mouth before Becca could even place the plate down. It took merely seconds before the plate was empty. "More." I said, my voice sounding rough in my ears.

Plate after plate disappeared in my stomach as Becca dutifully kept bringing me more food whenever I asked for more. I wasn't hungry anymore, I couldn't be after god knows how many refills, but I still felt empty inside and so I kept pleading for more. So I continued to eat, trying to achieve a state where I wouldn't hurt anymore. It was dark when I finally achieved that sweet, sweet moment of being too full to think or feel. The blissful ignorance. I passed out not long after that and a new torment began. The torment of my nightmares.

I woke up the next morning to the feeling of excruciating hunger and with the void once more taking hold of my soul. My eyes filled up with tears and I knew I was in no state to go to school. Luckily I wasn't the only one to think so, because when I finally looked around me, I saw a note written in dad's barely legible handwriting. I couldn't really make out all the words from the mess on the paper, but what I did gather was that there was breakfast on the kitchen table and some money so I could order some lunch. At least one of my parents accepts me. I thought, a happy tiny spark in my gloom. It was quickly suffocated though as I remembered what happened over the weekend.

I didn't feel like standing up and if I wasn't so hungry, I would stay in bed the whole day. My stomach growled and I sat up unwillingly. I looked down and started wondering. When did I get so fat? Even with my stomach completely empty, my middle bulged in front of me as if I was about to give birth at any moment. After a moment of struggle I managed to heave myself to my feet, once more surprised at how much of my vision was blocked by my belly. It was incredible how much bigger it was than it was only a week ago. Is it really just a week? It feels like months have gone by since I stepped on the scale and found out I was 200 pounds... Just a week and here I am so much fatter that it defies reason! Maybe it feels longer because I managed to eat months worth of food this past week... Looking down at my gut I kinda understood why my mom was so worried, but at the same time that didn't give her the right to make my decisions for me! I'm an adult and I'm gonna eat whenever I want, whatever I want and how much I want! I was getting angry and it felt so much better than the helpless despair that plagued me since yesterday. It gave me the energy to start moving, so I used it to finally do something regarding my empty stomach.

The promise of breakfast turned out to be true, for not one but two boxes of donuts, each consisting of a dozen pastries, were waiting for me on the table.

It was... it was almost embarrassing how quickly I disposed of the donuts. Two dozens of them disappeared inside my stomach like they were nothing, leaving me craving for more. What was worse, the sugar snuffed out the little ember of fury inside me, leaving me with despair once again. I needed more food to fill up this emptiness. It was then that I noticed the lunch money dad left me next to the emptied boxes. There was enough to order food for four people and then some. I have the best dad in the world! I didn't want to think about what to get and so I opted for the easiest solution. I ordered some pizzas.

The doorbell rang and I rushed to the door as fast as my plump middle allowed me. It was crazy to think just how quickly my mobility deteriorated. If this continues... No! No more bad thoughts right now. I opened the door and grabbed the pizza boxes before the pizza guy could even open his mouth. He looked genuinely scared, which made me realize it was the same guy that brought us pizza a week ago. He was staring at my belly this time and I thought he must be wondering how I could get so much fatter in just a week. Only later it occurred to me that he was probably staring because I was still clad only in my underwear.

At this point in my life five pizzas hardly seemed like a challenge to me and so I would think it's fair to say they all became a part of the ever-growing mass of my belly in the end. I won't say it was easy, but it happened all the same. And it felt good. Maybe it was just a symptom of my slipping mind, but I couldn't stop thinking about how each pizza made me feel. The first pizza is always the tastiest. It just is. It's when all the tastes explode on my tongue in a delicious combo, which none of the following pizzas can recreate, because my taste buds are already used to what's coming and they just don't have the same 'oomph' anymore. But still, I love pizza and enjoy every single slice. Ok, so the first pizza is the one I'm trying to enjoy, basking in its taste. It's usually enough to put a smile on my face. Not today though.

The second pizza was where things got interesting. I was starting to feel a little full. I wondered whether it was a good idea to keep eating, but then the gloom started seeping into my mind once again and I knew I had to. After the third pizza I felt pleasantly stuffed, but I knew it wouldn't last long and that I still needed more. The fourth pizza left me numb to the emotional hurt, the only pain I felt was coming from my overfilled stomach. It was a familiar pain that didn't feel bad in the slightest. Then there was the last pizza. For some reason it felt larger than the four that came before it and it took me a long time to finish it. But I still did, obviously. Just because I could. Because I wanted to. Normally I would pass out after such a huge meal, but I guess I was too rested after two days where I slept more than I was awake and so I stayed conscious. Mostly anyway. It gave me the opportunity to thoroughly examine my expanded gut that seemed to fill up every bit of space in front of me. It... almost felt alien. More like an insatiable pet I had to keep feeding. How could this huge belly be a part of me? It seems so out of place compared to the rest of my body! Sure, I know I'm getting a bit softer all over, especially my butt and thighs feel larger than ever, but when I look at my gut, they almost feel small! I breathed out and closed my eyes. This line of thinking couldn't end well and so I forced myself to stop. I wanted to move back to my room, but since I was too full to stand up, I simply turned on the TV instead. Some mindless entertainment will do me good. I thought, unconsciously rubbing my bloated middle.

I couldn't really find a comfortable position. My overfed belly kept hanging over the edge of the couch, dragging the rest of me with it. I tried to roll on my back with my gut jutting towards the ceiling, but it only caused me to feel the full weight of it squishing my insides, so it was even less comfortable. I ended up on my side again, but not before I managed to pull a coffee table towards me, giving my middle the support it needed. "That's better." I breathed out with relief.

Switching through the channels, I finally settled for a millionth rerun of some sitcom, but I didn't really find it funny. I couldn't really focus on what was going on the screen, my mind drifting towards other things. I closed my eyes, trying to ignore the recurring themes, shifting my thoughts towards a particular blue-haired beauty. It was at that exact moment that my phone vibrated in my pocket.

'Hey, how are you feeling?' Becca's text read and I smiled a little.

'Ate so much pizza I don't even feel anything anymore.' I replied. 'Did I miss anything important?' I watched the three dots dancing on the screen signifying Becca was writing.

'You didn't miss anything really. Just people being assholes as always. I'm gonna be there in about two hours. Should I buy some snacks?'

'Yes!!!' I replied immediately, before I realized how full I felt.

'Anything specific?'

I started to think about it, but my mind was blank, until suddenly it hit me. 'How about some cake? I have an awesome girlfriend I want to celebrate having.'

'Cool. See you soon!'

'Can't wait to see you!'

Staring at my phone, I let out a sigh. I barely looked at my phone yesterday and now I saw dozens of missed calls and messages from my mom for the first time. Maybe I should read them. I thought at first, but then I changed my mind. What good would it bring? I scrolled down and started deleting the messages as they came, barely glancing at what they really said. I kept deleting until only one message remained. Message that caught my eye, because it was from today. It simply said: 'I'm sorry, call me please.' I shook my head. I tried to think about my feelings, but all I could feel was emptiness. I didn't even know what I should be feeling. Anger? Betrayal? Shame? I shook my head again. The only thing I knew for sure was that I wasn't going to call my mom today.

I yawned, stretching my back. Aimlessly browsing the internet while half watching what was going on the TV screen, I was pleasantly bored. I dropped the phone eventually, placing my hands on the tightly packed middle and started to rub it gently. Becca does it better. I thought, longing for her touch. She's gonna have some work to do when she gets here. I closed my eyes, imagining that Becca was there with me. A soft smile appeared on my face as I slowly drifted into sleep.