A Black and White Dream Come True

Story Info
An unexpected guest provides unexpected play.
1.8k words
4.33
9.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at two women on their knees in front of me. One had her head bobbing up and down on my thick cock while the other was cupping my balls and stoking me with two fingers. I was definitely going to cum, my second time tonight. My God, I couldn't believe this. Just an hour ago I was alone with my girlfriend Alexi, the one sucking my cock with gusto and whose pussy I already filled with a load of semen.

We had it all planned out: a night of intimacy after a week of hellacious work for us both. I am a white 40-year-old chef working at a hip restaurant in Brooklyn. Alexi was a 31-year-old African American hostess who caught my attention the day she interviewed 6 months ago. She was short, about 5', with a tight bubble butt and 34D tits. Her stomach was soft, her face was cherub with thick pink lips and her black hair was straightened to her shoulders. She oozed sexuality and confidence and I wanted her.

By the end of the month we were loving every inch of each other.

"Spank me," she ordered as I fucked her from behind. She loved getting taken that way and sometimes liked it rough. Her ass would tint red from the smacks and it would bring her closer to cumming.

Alexi was a cocksucker and never missed a change to deepthroat my large shaft. She could get it all down her throat and would gag at the very end. My cock is thick and long and it's one of the proudest parts of my body. I regularly work out, but I'm no Greek God. Just a semi-athletic 6-foot guy with a large cock.

"Take it, bitch!" I'd tell her as I rammed my meat into her mouth. Sometimes I would let her swallow my load, but my first preference was always shooting it into her pink pussy from behind.

Tonight, I was in charge again. She was mine to use and she loved submitting to me. He hands wrapped around my cock before either of us were fully undressed.

"You want this? You want this in your mouth? Then stroke me and get me rock hard," I said.

"Like this?" she asked as she squeezed my shaft and slowly pumped it. It grew and hardened within seconds. My precum glistened and she spread it around the head with her fingers. "Now?" she asked in a sweet, meek voice.

"Yes, now. Suck it good, but don't make me cum. I really want to erupt in your pussy," I told her. She opened wide, looked up at me with her big brown eyes and flicked her tongue onto the head before lowering her mouth. I groaned as she took me in, squeezing and pumping me, my cock's veins engorged and pulsing in her mouth. My hands were on her head as I face-fucked her. I was getting close to cumming.

"That's enough! You are so slutty I love it," I told her.

"Oh, I am so wet and need you to fuck me now. Please?" she asked as she took off her clothes.

My answer was swift. I grabbed her and threw her onto the bed as she giggled. I immediately flipped her onto her stomach and she raised her ass into the air as her hand slid to her wetness so she could play with herself. I knelt behind her, grabbed her hips and feasted on her pussy. I buried my lips and tongue into her beautiful thick-lipped gash. I lapped in circles and sucked her clit along with her fingers. Alexi was soaking wet and open, ready for my cock. But first I wanted to bring her to the edge of climaxing.

My cock was full and swinging between my legs. I gave the head of my cock a squeeze to ward off a climax of my own as I kept lapping her. I soon licked up the crack of her ass and gave her hole a healthy spit before rubbing my thumb all around it. She moaned and bucked.

"Just fuck me! Fuck me now!" she cried out.

With one hand on her hip and the other thumb rubbing her anus I positioned me cock at her wetness. She reached underneath and guided me in. I entered her easily in one long stroke. She gasped for breath.

"Yeah, fuck me good. Fill my pussy up with your cum," she demanded.

I was reaming her hard, panting, and knowing I would blow my load soon. My thumb dipped inside her ass in perfect timing to a long, full thrust of my cock.

"Aaaah! Yes, I'm cumming, don't stop, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she yelled.

That was all I could handle. My cock was pulsing as I grunted, "Oh shit, yes, I'm cumming too."

After another 4 or 5 stokes I collapsed on top of her, spent and happy. She squirmed to face me and we kissed deeply, breathing hard, laughing.

"I can't believe how sexy you are. You turn me on so easily," I said.

"Well, you certainly know how to get me wet and willing!"

We laid in bed, resting and enjoying each other for the next half hour, until there was a sharp knock and a swift opening of the apartment door. In walked Cassie, Alexi's next-door neighbor and best friend. She barged in like she always does.

We were splayed out on the bed, clearly recovering from sex. Alexi's hair was a mess and she had cum oozing out her pussy. My cock was flaccid, but long and worthy after our love-making. Cassie stared at it.

"It looks like I arrived a little late," she joked. "You are a lucky woman Alexi, that's an a lot cock to have all to yourself."

Cassie was brash and not intimidated by much. All 3 of talked about sex together, especially since Cassie's girlfriend broke up with her. She used men as sexual toys yet fell in love with women. It didn't make sense to me, but I didn't need to. Cassie was definitely an eyeful of naughtiness. She wore a choker and had a sexy goth vibe going on. Lots of black lace, black fingernails and pale white skin. She was a year younger than Alexi and had a slim figure with a small ass and tight, palm-sized breasts. I was guessing she had half-dollar sized areolae with pierced nipples from the peeks I got through her translucent tops.

"Well hello to you too," I said. "You are looking a little overdressed for our party," I jested. Alexi smiled and we both waited to see what she would do. She was unpredictable and we were enthralled by her. She kicked off her shoes, took a few steps closer, and with one movement pulled her top off revealing pierced nipples and belly.

"How's this?" she asked before jumping into the bed between us.

"Holy shit, I can't believe this," I said.

Alexi laughed, "There you have it, Cassie in the flesh!"

Cassie leaned over to Alexi and kissed her mouth. Alexi opened her lips and swirled her tongue. They both moaned.

"I've wanted to do that for months," Cassie whispered. She then ran her hands over Alexi's amble breasts and pinched her nipples while kissing her. I was getting aroused and my cock was rising to half-mast. I reached over to Cassie and started to remove her pants. She lifted her hips up to help but never stopped running her hands over Alexi. Her mouth was on her breasts and Alexi was breathing hard. Cassie moved her hand to Alexis soaking wet pussy and began to finger her.

Alexi moaned, "Oh yes. Keep going."

It was all the encouragement she needed. She got onto her knees and licked her lips dramatically as she stared at my engorged cock. She smiled a Cheshire grin and then dove into Alexi's pussy with her mouth.

Alexi was writhing and moaning while running her fingers through Cassie's short cropped black hair. I could tell Alexi was going to cum soon. It was so sensual seeing Alexi's black body being ravaged by a snow-white woman. I gave Alexi a wet open mouth kiss and then moved behind Cassie who spread her legs open for me. I was fully hard, possibly harder than I've ever been. The head of my cock rubbed against Cassie's opening and she said, "Yes" as I began slowly impaling her. I grabbed her hips and thrust in. She easily took all of me. As I reamed her, I could feel her breathing harder as she licked Alexi's pussy.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," she mouthed into Alexi's opening.

"I'll cum with you," Alexi panted.

I kept thrusting and fucking her as hard as I could. I wrapped a hand around her side pinched her nipples as I fucked her from behind.

"Shiiiiit, I'm cumming!" Cassie screamed.

Alexi didn't say a word, but she let out a guttural moan as her body shivered with another orgasm.

"Well, that was a first," I thought to myself. I finally fulfilled my fantasy of a threesome, with two hot women! I felt like the luckiest guy on the planet, because at that moment I probably was.

Since I did not cum, nor did I want to since I could sense we were not done playing, my cock remained erect and stout. Both Alexi and Cassie were lying on the bed together as I walked into the kitchen to get a drink. Cassie couldn't take her eyes of my swaying cock.

When I walked back over to the bed I just stood there, my cock inches from Cassie who was lying on her side. She reached over and grabbed my cock with a big smile on her face. Alexi was watching as Cassie gave it a few stokes and then dropped her mouth onto it taking me all in. She started rubbing my balls and bobbing her head up and down at a fast pace. She took a breath and kneeled on the floor before resuming her expert blowjob. I moaned and Alexi moved right next to her and sucked my balls, one at a time. I had a palm on the head of each woman and moaned some more.

"It's your turn Alexi."

"Oh yeah, I'm going to get him so close to cumming."

I was speechless as Alexi started sucking the life out of me. Cassie encircled my cock with two fingers as Alexi pumped her mouth up and down. Cassie was using her other hand to stroke my perineum and play with my ass. It was getting to be too much.

I could feel my balls tightening as I said, "I'm going to explode."

Alexi instantly pulled her mouth off me and aimed Cassie's mouth right at my pulsating cock when I came. I shot a forceful stream of cum into Cassie's mouth. She engulfed the head, kept pumping me with her hand and swallowed every last drop.

I fell sideways onto the bed, spent beyond belief. The girls laughed.

"I can't believe how much I miss a good hard cock," Cassie said, "and this sweet black pussy is my new favorite!"