A Bonding Experience Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure? You can stop being my slave you know. We can untie you right now, and we can go our separate ways. I'm sure your daughter wouldn't hold it against you."

Judy heard her daughter on the other side of the tree. "Of course, I wouldn't. Don't do this for me, Mom. I know you love me and support me no matter what. You don't have anything to prove to me."

"I...Thank you. I appreciate that." Judy was silent, considering her answer. "This is all very new to me. And it scares me. But I said I would do this, and I will. When I agreed, I thought I was just pretending to be a slave for a bit. I thought I was just playing a part."

"I don't think that's true anymore. Maybe I was just acting at first, I don't know. But now..." Judy tilted her head back to look at Tomeika, then the people behind her.

"Now I know that this is what I am. I am Tomeka's slave. I don't know how I got here, but I don't regret it." She looked back to Tomeika. "I belong to you, Mistress."

Tomeika leaned in and kissed her again, quickly this time. "I know you do. I'm glad you know it too. I have big plans for you. This is only the beginning of what I hope will be a very long relationship."

Keke spoke up. "How do you feel about that, Judy?"

"It scares me...but I have to admit I'm glad to hear it. I don't think of this as an activity. I think of it as a relationship. And even though it's only been a few months, and I'm still trying to adjust...I can't picture my life going back to the way it was before. I can't picture it without my Mistress."

Judy heard her daughter laugh. "Wow, Mom, you've got it bad."

Judy felt herself blushing again.

Keke moved away from Judy, presumably towards Alana. "What about you, young lady? Are you not completely infatuated? Are you going to run off and find yourself another Mistress?"

"Oh no, Mistress. I know how badly I have it. You are the only one for me. That's why I got the tattoo. This might be just a trial run to get to know each other, but I know that I am yours for good. The only way you will be rid of me is if you force me away."

"That is a good answer, but I'm not sure I believe you just yet. If what you say is true and you continue to be a good little slave though, maybe someday some of these people will be attending a very kinky wedding."

"I would like that. I want to be yours forever. I can't picture that changing. And I want the whole world to know it. I hope someday we can have that wedding."

Judy heard Keke. She sounded quite pleased with herself. "What about you, Judy? Do you see wedding bells in the future for you and my daughter?"

Judy had been hanging there thinking about that very thing. This conversation was getting her more and more turned on.

"I... I can certainly see that happening. I don't feel ready, but like I said, I can't picture my life without her."

Tomeika approached and started caressing Judy's breasts through her bra, causing more wetness between her legs.

Keke sounded impressed. "I appreciate your honesty. Trust me, your daughter isn't nearly as sure as she sounds."

Judy heard Alana make an offended noise.

"Oh, I know she thinks she is. I am more than happy with her progress. She is turning into the slave I want her to be quicker than I imagined anyone could. But this is still new to her. Every relationship is exciting when it is new. At some point that wears off, and you realize that anything worth having takes work."

"I'm willing to do the work. I swear. I want this. I want you."

As she heard her daughter's answer, Judy felt a hand move lower, not touching her lips directly but caressing all around them.

Keke laughed. "Oh I know that is how you feel now. I have had plenty of slaves over the years. I've never seen anyone take to it as naturally as you have."

Judy could hear that Keke had turned to face her. "It's hard to understand until you have been in a long-term relationship. Your mom understands, don't you Judy?"

"Yes Maam, I understand all too well. She is young though. You can't really understand until you have been through it."

"That's right. Alana, no one here has any idea just how much you have dedicated yourself to me. I have absolutely no complaints, I promise. And trust me, I have no plans to let you go. I just hope that in a year or two you still feel the same way."

"I will, I swear it."

Keke laughed. "I don't doubt it." The older black woman approached Judy again.

"What about you, Judy? How do you feel about all that? Do you think you could ever accept your daughter being my slave for the rest of her days? Would you come to our little ceremony?"

"Of course, I would come. I would do it for her if nothing else. But as awkward as this is for me, I am glad she is with you. I appreciate you being so good to her."

This time Tomeika laughed. "I'm not sure 'good' is what Alana is looking for."

"I meant the way Miss Keke is not letting Alana get in over her head, not taking advantage of her excitement. I know what kind of a relationship they have together, but I still don't doubt that she is looking out for Alana's best interest, just like you do for me."

"I was just teasing. My mom will take good care of your daughter, just like I promise I will always take good care of you."

Judy felt the girl's finger slip between her lips, pushing her underwear into her.

"Thank you, Mistress. I appreciate everything you have done for me and continue to do for me. I can't tell you how strange and unexpected this all is, but I'm glad I met you."

"I'm glad I met you too. Maybe when the time comes we can make that a double ceremony."

Despite everything that was happening, Judy found herself smiling. "I don't know why, but...there is something very appealing about that."

Judy felt a finger slip under her panties and wondered if the girl was about to finger her to orgasm in front of all of these people. She found the thought didn't horrify her like she would have thought that it would.

Finally confessing to being a slave, telling all these strangers what she was, then all the talk about long-term relationships had Judy more turned on than she had known she could be, and all with very little physical touch. She found herself desperately wishing Tomeika would make her cum, even if it was in front of all these strangers.

But she felt the hand withdraw.

She heard her Mistress speak. "Well, this has been a lovely time. Thank you all for coming. I hope we haven't scared you, and I hope we get to see you all again. But I feel a sudden desire to fuck my little slave's brains out. So if you will all excuse me, I need to get her down so I can go have my way with her."

Keke laughed. "That makes two of us. If this goes on much longer I am going to have to take Alana right here. I'm sure no one would mind that, but... maybe another time."

Judy heard the crowd chuckle and say their goodbyes as the ropes were removed. Part of her was disappointed to be released, but she believed Tomeika had meant what she had said about fucking her when they got home. She found herself looking forward to it.

******************************

As they pulled into the driveway, Judy saw her neighbors outside washing their car.

"Leave the car outside. It could stand a wash as well. Maybe later tonight when I'm done with you, you can wash both of our cars."

"Of course, Mistress. I would be happy to."

Judy got out of the car, waving to her neighbors. She had just started to comment on the weather when Tomeika moved around the older woman and put her arms around her. Judy in turn put her arms around the girl.

In the past, she had made a point to pull into the garage so people wouldn't see them get out together. It felt good to finally be openly embracing her.

Tomeika leaned in and kissed her deeply, squeezing her ass as she did so. The kiss went on for quite some time, their tongues dancing with each other, both feeling desperate for the touch of the other.

Judy knew they must be staring. She didn't care.

After what had to be several minutes, Tomeika pulled her head away but continued to hold Judy. She spoke softly. "You did well today, slave. I'm very proud of you. You've come a long way."

"Thank you, Mistress. I couldn't have done it without you. You... you make me want to... I never could have done these things with anyone else... I mean... I think I love you, Mistress."

The twinkle in the girl's eye told Judy it had been the right thing to say. Judy hadn't known she was going to say it. It had just slipped out. But it felt so very good to say.

Judy had no idea if the neighbors could hear what they were saying or not. She didn't care.

"You really do, don't you?"

"Yes, I think I do. Is that okay? I'm sorry if that's weird."

"No, don't be sorry. I'm flattered. I was only looking for some kinky fun. I hadn't expected this to turn into... whatever it is turning into. But I think I might love you too."

Judy felt herself glowing. "Thank you, Mistress. Thank you. I can't tell you what that means to me. Now, if you don't mind, I think you owe your slave a good fucking."

Tomeika laughed. "Did you just say that? Did my sweet little innocent Judy just ask to be fucked?"

"I did."

"Well then, you might not get to those cars tonight after all. Let's go inside. You have a long night ahead of you."

Judy reached out and took the girl's hand, hoping she wouldn't be angry for taking such a liberty, but wanting the neighbors to see her do it. She wasn't sure why such a small gesture would mean so much after the couple had already seen them kissing so passionately, but it did.

Judy looked right at her neighbors and smiled. She waved and said her goodbyes before turning back to her Mistress. "Let's get to it then."

12