A Breeder for the King

Story Info
A young woman takes on a breeder role.
1.3k words
3.78
7.6k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DjEtla
DjEtla
70 Followers

NARRATOR IS MS. ANDREA BOLLING, BORN AND RAISED IN TEXAS

Dad was doing a lot of business in the Middle East. Mom and I went with him on one trip to the Kingdom of Bahir on the Persian Gulf, very wealthy from offshore oil and gas. We did some shopping and took some tours.

We did a tour of some parts of the King's main palace. The tour guide was a pretty young woman about my own age. She mentioned that the King keeps a group of young women at the palace just for being pregnant and bearing his children.

I was totally stunned. I was like "What?! What?!"

Our tour guide smiled at my shock. She nodded. "Oh yes, it's true," she said. "It's a custom that goes back centuries."

I had a million other questions. I learned that the breeder girls aren't actually involved with raising the children. They're raised at first by a wet nurse, and then by others on the palace staff. They're given great treatment and the best education money can buy.

About a month after we got back to the US I asked my mom what she would think if I looked into this some more. She smiled and shrugged. She said I should follow my heart.

I wrote to my tour guide and asked her about this. She invited me to fly out for some interviews and testing. She hinted that having an American on the breeding team would be very prestigious and desirable. And she seemed to say I had the kind of looks that were most wanted.

To make the long story short I've been a breeder girl for the King for about 2.5 years now, completing two pregnancies. Hopefully I'll be launching on my third soon.

There are all kinds of strange customs with this life. It's such a huge change from my life in the US.

All the breeder girls live together in a dorm-like area. There's a common sleeping room. We have a day-room where we can all hang out during the day.

I learned that the breeder girls have to be naked all the time. No exceptions. They're also kept with their hands and arms locked behind their back almost all of the time. These are very strange feelings. I don't know if I'll ever get really used to this. But I try. At first I was confused about all of this. I asked, "Why do we have to be naked?? Why do we have to have our arms locked back?? That doesn't make any sense! It doesn't serve any purpose!" But the staff just shrugged and said, "It's always been this way. It's our custom." I guess that's a good answer. I didn't want to offend anyone here. I don't want to be argumentative. And okay, in a way I guess I can see how it makes sense for the breeder girls to live this way. Maybe it's kind of appropriate.

We get lots of help each day with basic, daily chores. Any young woman who wants to get a job in the government or the military will typically start off working for 6 to 24 months as a helper for the breeder girls. They're very sweet and they really want to do a really good job. They help us with hygiene and food and water. They'll brush our hair. They'll help us try on some makeup, and maybe a touch of perfume. It's really nice. Sometimes they'll try other things, like putting in a hair ribbon, or painting my toenails. A lot of them joke around that they'd like to become a breeder girl. But for the local girls that's hard -- there are far more applicants than available slots. So the only ones who have a chance are a few who are unusually pretty and most intelligent.

Being with the other breeder girls is nice. We have a camaraderie or a sisterhood. We're all naked and helpless together. It's fun to laugh about that. It's fun to study the subtle changes in a girls body each day when she's pregnant. It's a gorgeous process, not just in her belly and her tits but throughout her whole body. It's so interesting to see it each day.

In our sleeping area we have enough beds for each girl. But somewhere in the past a new tradition developed, and we all pair up in the beds at night. So we always leave half of the beds empty. I don't know when that custom got started. It was strange at first. After awhile I got more comfortable with it. It's kind of nice.

There's another strange custom. When a girl in menstruating she's considered unsuitable for the breeding girl dorm. She's taken to another apartment that's nearby. She has her arms unlocked. And she can wear a simple garment like a bathrobe. In some ways this feels wonderful. God it feels so good to have a bit of freedom! But in some ways it's terrible! When it happens to me I know I will soon go back to the breeding girl area and back to the old restrictions. I know it'll take me almost 28 days to try to get used to being locked up and naked. So trying to get re-adapted to those feelings is like a torture that never ends. Ugh. I almost wish they'd keep me locked up when I'm away for a few days. Anyway, being naked and locked can sometimes feel like a fun kind of torture if that makes any sense. It's difficult. In spite of the difficulties it makes me feel like I'm special and sexy to be kept confined and restrained all of the time. So the feelings make me smile.

Mating with the king is kind of odd and unusual. It has it's own customs. I get strapped down on a table with my legs strapped wide open in leg-rests and stirrups. They always put a big blindfold on me. I have a fluffer girl who helps me get kind of aroused while I'm waiting. The king must have his own fluffer too, because when he comes in the room he's ready to go. It's pretty clear he doesn't want know anything about me. He never talks. I'm just faceless, useless female torso where he can pump away and dump a load, nothing more. It makes me sad. I feel kind of ashamed and disgusted with myself. But I can't lie -- it... it feels kind of sexy too. It's complicated. I gotta say he has good stamina, if you know what I mean. As a girl I'm not disappointed. I don't always reach an orgasm. But often I do -- sometimes very strong. I guess that being strapped down and helpless seems to increase the pleasure a lot.

We get constant medical checkups. The nurses are all very nice. When they report that one of us is pregnant then everyone cheers. Everyone congratulates the girl and tries to make her feel special. We all give her a good kiss for "Congratulations" and "Best Wishes." It's very fun. Hopefully I'll get my turn again soon. Among other things getting pregnant means I'll be wearing my handcuffs continuously for a year or more. It's good to know I won't have to deal with all of the strange feelings of being released once in awhile and then having to get re-adjusted to the feelings of being locked up again.

My term here is for seven years. After that there's a large cash payment and I'm free to go. That might be nice. But I might have the option to do a second seven year period of time. I don't know -- I might do it. I don't have to decide right away. I'll take my time to figure it out.

DjEtla
DjEtla
70 Followers