A Brother Sister Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A mystical-looking smile brightened Daniel's still surprised face.

Sissy looked deep into his eyes. "Maybe this is normal," she said, "but now that you made me cum like that you look really good to me. It's like...suddenly you're super handsome. Maybe I'm just finally seeing it."

Daniel nodded, knowing just what she meant. Sissy looked incredible beautiful to him at this very moment.

"Do you have any condoms?" she asked.

"No."

"Me neither," she said. "We'll have to get some. For today, though, you can pull out, right?"

"Yeah, whatever you want," said Daniel, feeling a new kind of intoxication from this conversation.

"Yeah, you need to pull out, even though most of your cum is already in the washing machine. Guys cum more than once, don't they?"

"Sort of, yeah."

"So...how do we start?" asked Sissy.

"I don't know. How do you want to do it?"

"The fucking, do you mean? I think...I'd like...on my back...with you on top of me. That seems...nice."

Daniel nodded. It did sound nice, though it would certainly be the most intimate choice, face-to-face like that. Maybe that's what Sissy wants, he thought. It's like...real lovemaking. Real serious caring about each other.

Sissy flopped onto her back, lifted her fishnet legs into the air, the deadly-looking stiletto heels aiming at the ceiling. "How do I look?" she asked, a knowing smirk creasing her cheek.

Daniel eyed the way her big tits swelled off her sides, and the lurid look of her wet pussy there between her slutty-looking spread-open legs. "Jesus, Sis. When did you...grow up into this?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're like, so fucking sexy and beautiful. I can't even fucking believe it."

Sissy smiled brightly. "You're my hero, you know that? I mean, in just a few hours, I feel all new. I can't believe it either. Thank God for Halloween, right?" Lowering her legs for a rest, her thighs stayed spread wide, an inviting openness that made Daniel's mouth water. "That look in your eyes is so awesome," she said. "I'm glad it's me that makes them that way."

Daniel nodded. "I want to...I mean, is it okay if...?"

Sissy saw where his eyes were. "Wanna play with my tits? I want you to. I want your mouth on them, and your hands. You can even...put your cock there, if you want. Looks like you're super hard again."

Daniel nodded, feeling Sissy's gentle hand on the back of his head, her fingers in his hair when he took the first moaning mouthful of one of her stunning nipples.

"Oh my God," she breathily exclaimed. "Daniel, that feels...so fucking awesome. Oh My God."

Soon Daniel's hunger for the wondrous softness of these remarkable tits had both he and Sissy worked up to a frothing lather, and then he was on her, just like that, guiding his cock into her welcoming pussy like it was old hat, the easiest thing in the world, though thrusting into her virginal tightness took some pleasurable work.

"Fuck me!" Sissy whisperingly whimpered, feeling the swift truth of the overwhelming bliss that good fucking brings. There was no sting, no blood, because she'd had fruits and vegetables inside her before -- twice a banana, once a slender zucchini, but nothing, nothing prepared her for the wonders of a real, very hard cock. "Jesus, Spaniel!...Oh my God!"

Up in a sort of doing-push-ups position for these early moments of fucking, Daniel couldn't believe the exquisiteness of the feel of a tight pussy on his cock, this full-body head-rush nearly making him faint.

"Are we kissing?" he heard Sissy ask.

"I want to," he answered, barely able to speak.

"Me too," said Sissy, her voice so lovely and different, her whole being and body now fully overwhelmed with the glories of fucking.

Daniel lowered his push-up pose until his lips met Sissy's, this first ever kiss feeling to both of them like the pure magic of pure love. Melting down onto the softness of her fleshy warmth, his hips began thrusting his cock with more and better rhythm, Sissy's legs going in the air again, her profound moans into his mouth making the world feel like it was spinning blissfully off its axis.

Sissy's hands claimed her bother's nice ass, her fingers clutching deep into the muscular flesh of his buttocks. Daniel couldn't believe how easy this was, this mysterious activity called fucking that he'd wondered so much about. In one fell swoop he was a sexual man now, and Sissy was a sexual woman, and her room seemed like a golden, perfumed heaven as he fucked her, and fucked her, and fucked her.

Sissy came again, there underneath the warm weight of Daniel, her legs trembling with orgasmic shakes up above him. Daniel pulled out after that, not because he had to but because she seemed so staggered, as if it was too much to still have him fucking her after she'd cum. Giving her pussy and writhing pelvis a break, he straddled her upper body and squeezed her big tits around his slippery cock, and he fucked her that way, watching the lusty excitement in her eyes.

Sissy pulled him forward even more, taking his pussy-flavored cock into her moaning, hungry mouth, then Daniel thrilled her with his gumption and his strength, her body rolled, her hips yanked upward, a profound cry of ecstasy flying from her mouth when Daniel forcefully began fucking her from behind, the position they both knew was 'doggy style'. This fucking was not soft and easy but soon hard, deep, and rough, this incredible day now a rocketship flaming with wild energy toward the heavens.

--

October 31, All Hallow's Eve

A Community College Student Center all decorated for Halloween doesn't look all that different than high school. This disappointed Sissy, Noreen, and Daniel, who were expecting something a little freer, a little wilder, a little more adult. Sissy and Noreen's cleavage-baring micro dresses and fishnet-stockinged legs attracted some fun looks, and a few boys did talk to them for a while, but overall this party felt flat. Daniel felt rather plain in his blue-colored surgeon's scrubs, the most action he was getting from the opposite sex being Noreen's flirty glances and shy smiles.

When Noreen was alone for a few moments he sidled up to her and basked in her pretty eyes, nice smile, and woman-of-few-words shyness. Telling her he wished they had something strongly alcoholic to drink, Noreen suddenly blurted something brave: "Would you...want to maybe...drink, sometime...with me?"

"Yeah, for sure," said Daniel, his handsome eyes twinkling at her bashful but sparkling look of desire. "Beer? Or...I can get a bottle of something we both like."

Sissy had closed in just in time to hear this, interjecting, "Let's all go out to the causeway tomorrow. That's a good place to drink."

This was not what Noreen had had in mind. Her first ever play for some alone time with Daniel had just crashed and burned.

Sissy was well aware of this, of course, a brand new and surprising kind of jealousy welling up and warming her blood. It was just a few minutes later when she found herself alone with Daniel. "You can't date Noreen. What'll happen to me? You guys'll get all lovey and...I'll get left out. I can't loose my best friend."

Daniel nodded, understanding. "Yeah, okay. I kinda like her, though. I thought maybe it'd make you happy. We all know each other."

Sissy nodded at this logic, but still worried. "You'll get all lost in each other. I mean, I want that for you, and I want it for her, but...I'm not ready for it to happen. I know that's super selfish. I don't like that I'm being this way."

"No, it's okay," said Daniel, remembering yesterday, the new and profound love he now feels for his sister. "I get it. It's okay."

Sissy watched Noreen exit the Ladies Room and head their way, Sissy feeling a deep friendship kind of love for her as well. "You two could be fuck buddies," Sissy blurted to Daniel, while Noreen was still out of earshot. It surprised Sissy that she'd said it, having not thought about such a thing at all. "That'd be...good, right?" Seeing the twinkle of happiness in Daniel's eyes, she added, "I'll tell her you want to. She'll want to, too."

Daniel suddenly felt as if he'd had one of those strong drinks he desired, his insides roiled but excited. Watching as Sissy intercepted Noreen and walked her to a quiet place in the room, speaking close to her ear, Daniel saw Noreen's eyes widen and look over at his.

Her eyes were still wide when she and Sissy stood close to Daniel again. "You guys, I'm so happy," said Sissy. "Fuck buddies. That's so hot. Maybe I'll find a guy for that."

Noreen seemed to be stupefied at this quick turn of events, and at the very casual way Sissy was speaking about it.

"When are you going to start? Tonight?" asked Sissy.

Noreen stood still, red-faced and dumbfounded.

"Yeah, I mean...maybe," said Daniel, himself a bit shocked at his sister's quick dealmaking. "Noreen, you look really hot tonight. Both you guys, you look...really hot tonight."

"You do, too," Noreen could barely say. Her flashing glance saw the lump on the front of Daniel's surgeon's scrubs again, her sensible side knowing he had underwear on underneath, her naughty side imagining he didn't.

Two of the boys who had chatted up Sissy and Noreen earlier now made their way somewhat confidently back to them again. The boy who was dressed as a pirate, with his eyes on Sissy's, asked, "You guys wanna come to another party with us? It's over in the dorm. There's, like, good drinks and weed and stuff."

"Fuck yeah!" said Sissy, her eyes suddenly happy, glancing first at the pirate's friend, a friendly enough looking guy dressed in a Superman shirt and cape, then at Noreen and Daniel. "Let's go, you guys."

A short walk past a few other buildings brought this new five-some to the only dorm building on campus, a rather plain-looking five stories of brick. Lights were on in some of the windows, this All Hallow's Eve fully dark and breezy now, a wonderful full moon tinting the darkness with a hint of silver.

Inside the halls of the dorm, things were brighter, with a distinct odor of dirty laundry and stale beer perfuming the air. The pirate and Superman high-fived some friends upon entering a room full of mostly male revelers, all the friends' eyes on Sissy and Noreen as they walked in with Daniel.

"Fuck yeah! Hot nurses!" an inebriated boy exclaimed. "Fuck, you two would be hot no matter what you wear."

"Whattcha got to drink?" asked Sissy.

"We got beer and wine and stuff," he slurred, "but...you look like jungle juice girls."

"Yeah, whatever. Is it strong?"

"Fuck yeah. Wanna get ripped with us?"

"I'll tell you after I taste it," said Sissy.

After a sip of the drink, Sissy nodded her approval. She quickly downed a red plastic cup full of the stuff, this 'jungle juice' being a random mix of multiple types of booze with a little bit of fruit juice thrown in for flavor. Noreen and Daniel each drank one, too, and they all ate sweet cannabis gummies that were given to them, all the time knowing this party was almost as lame as the last one. "Fill up your drinks, you guys," said Sissy, eying the door. "Let's try one of those other parties we saw when we came in."

Wandering the third floor, sipping their drinks, an open doorway down the hall seemed to be drawing people in like flies. Sissy made a bee-line for it.

The Joker and Batman entered right before Sissy did, the loud whooping sounds of a wilder party making her heart race before she'd even walked in through the open doorway. Daniel followed, and then Noreen, the three of them amazed to see a crowd watching two naked girls, both of them decorated with poorly done body paint, giving blowjobs to five boys who had their hard cocks out.

The two were quite obviously serious college sluts, old enough but not mature looking, one with small breasts, her shopping done at the 'A' section of the bra rack, the other's bare breasts much more than two big handfuls, her shopping done where the bra rack says 'D'. It was the smaller girl, nubile and lithe-looking, who had cum on her face, gobbing clumps of it dripping from her cheekbone and her chin. The other, curvier girl, joined the 'messy club' just as Sissy, Noreen and Daniel began to watch.

"Fffuuck," said Sissy, watching as the girl's cum-splashed facial began to drip and splatter to the littered floor. "Shit, Daniel, have you ever had that much cum in you?"

With the whooping revelry loud in her ears, Noreen was stunned, not only by the slut show, but by Sissy asking Daniel about his cum. This was most definitely not high school anymore.

Noreen was also stunned to see so many phones held high, videoing the sex. It seemed nuts for these girls, and these naked-cocked boys, to be so careless and, well, so stupid. Beyond that, though, Noreen was thrilled to see real flesh and blood cocks for the first time in her life, her eyes wide and unblinking as she shifted her head side-to-side to try to get a clearer view of them. One, in particular, was very nice, slender but porn-ishly long and extremely hard. The boy wielding it was fairly handsome, his eyes painted black underneath like a football player's, his shirt some kind of sports jersey. Noreen wondered where his pants were, but yes, his bare ass was muscular and eye-catching.

Sissy was most interested in the girls' blowjob techniques, her eye for details catching all their subtle moves, and their not so subtle ones. This was an unexpected educational treat for a girl like Sissy, trying to learn.

A girl wrapped in a scissor-cut portion of a white bedsheet, what some might call a toga, was apparently so blissed out from whooping and jumping up and down that she shed her flimsy covering, held up her arms as she reveled in new whoops and cheers of delight, quickly took off her panties and was nude. No body paint on this college girl, just a fresh-looking body that wasn't afraid of cheeseburgers and pizza, a real girl with real excitement in her eyes. Immediately joining the fray, her hands and mouth began devouring the ass of one of the slut girls, her tongue right in there on the girl's apparently wonderfully sensitive little asshole. The whooping and cheering in the room rose to epic levels.

"Fffuuck," Sissy moaned, looking over at Noreen to see if she, too, was excited by the sight of this live porn girl-on-girl action.

A drunk boy handed Sissy and Noreen cups with Jager shots in them, his loud, slurry recommendation being: "You guys!...Join in with them!"

Sissy smiled, saying, "Maybe later." Then she winked at Noreen.

Noreen saw the wink, and heard the loud cheers when the new participant yanked the other, painted girl into a quickly formed girl-on-girl sixty-nine. Noreen looked at Sissy again, saw her wide, interested eyes, saw her mouth the words Holy Fuck.

The drunk boy returned, apparently thinking 'maybe later' meant 'We'd need to be higher'. He handed Sissy four cannabis gummies, his eyes egging her on. Sissy popped two into her mouth, then handed one to Noreen and one to Daniel. She thanked the boy, smiled sweetly, and went back to watching the rather thrilling public sex.

The lone girl still giving blowjobs now had five very horny boys on her hands, their cocks all hard, wet, and primed. It seemed a gangbang was inevitable. A very loud drunk called for a "virgin sacrifice", though no one in the room truly thought this wild girl was a virgin. "Pour vampire blood on her and fuck the shit out of her!" another yelled. A very drunk girl from the crowd walked forward and emptied half a bottle of dark red wine over the naked girl's head and body, her hair now dripping with it, her body paint melting into a smeared mess. She took to hands and knees on the floor, looking wildly animal, both in her eyes and in her writhing, naked pose. It took just seconds for a boy to join her, now fucking her from behind, her ecstatic noises worthy of the best porn.

Before things became so crazed as to draw the ire of campus security, Sissy, Noreen and Daniel stumbled out, laughing their way down the hall, past another Joker, a rock-n-roll pretty boy, two hot-bodied belly dancers and a deeply frightening-looking demented clown.

Outside, the night seemed darker than before, the full moon now mostly hidden behind a cloud scudding past on a warm breeze that felt, rather ominously, almost like a mid-summer storm moving in. Sissy and Noreen, both with visions in their heads of the sexy girl-on-girl sixty-nine, stayed silent just now, no one mentioning the wild sex they'd all just seen. "I'm getting really fucking high, you guys," said Sissy, mystical sparkles in her eyes showing that she was happy about it.

Still holding cups with fresh shots of Jägermeister in their hands, they headed off campus. "We can't go home high like this," said Daniel. "Want to go to Miller's Hill?"

"The woods?" asked Sissy. "You want to be stoned in super dark woods on Halloween?"

"There's trails. I've been there."

"I know, but...okay," said Sissy, a little creeped out by the idea. "Noreen and me can hold hands. Daniel, will you protect us? God, it's a good thing I haven't watched True Blood in a while."

"Why'd you have to remind me of that!" whined Noreen.

Sissy smiled, took her hand, feeling the friendly warmth of it in a new way now that girl-on-girl sex was playing fun tricks with her increasingly stoned mind.

"Those gummies are awesome," said Daniel, leading the way. "They take some time, but...yeah, it's getting good."

"So good," said Sissy. "Noreen, you feel good?"

"So good," said Noreen.

Fifteen minutes of constant forward motion brought them to the edge of the woods at Miller's Hill, a mostly untouched informal park that's thick with trees and undergrowth, with some rudimentary trails the lead here and there, one of them rising upward, to the unfortunate eyesore of the huge water tower at the top of the hill, one that supplies water for half the town.

"Let's go to the top," Daniel said. "It'll be nice up there tonight."

Sissy nodded, knowing this strangely warm and windy night would be fun to experience up there higher. She knew there was an easier way to get there, a gated dirt road that snakes up the back side of the hill, but it would take a long walk to get to that easier way; Daniel's decision to take the trails made sense, even if it was dark and spooky.

Looking into Noreen's eyes, Sissy saw trepidation and worry. "Hold my hand," Sissy said to her. "Come on, girl. We're high. This'll be fun."

Noreen did feel high, though now she was wishing she hadn't eaten the gummies, this formerly fun high now becoming a paranoid one. "I don't like it. We shouldn't go this way." Trying to think of a good reason, she added, "We can't do this in these shoes. You're going to break your mother's heels. Those are expensive, you know."

"Yeah, this isn't working," said Sissy, feeling the spiky stilettos sinking into the trail's dirt. "Let's take them off. We'll barefoot it."

"There might be glass."

"Noreen," Sissy whisperingly said. "Do you want to suck Daniel's cock, or don't you? Why do you think he's taking you up there?"

Noreen's eyes widened, the paranoia suddenly becoming excitement. She and Sissy both took off their shoes, dangling them from their fingers as they took hold of one another's hand again. "What if we step on worms, or...oh, God, is there, like, mice in here?"

"Mice, moles, rats," said Daniel, smiling mischievously. "Frogs and snakes and salamanders. It's a good place for all that."

Noreen shot him a look. "What's good about all that!" she said, barely able to see him in the shadowy dark.

Quickly into the deeper dark of the woods, the gusty wind sounded like muffled roars in the treetops. A sudden something, large and deftly flying in the dark, whooshed away, its slowly flapping wings sounding almost like soft squeaking as it vanished. "Cool!" said Daniel. "That was an owl, I think. A big one."