A Brother Sister Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you made me cum like crazy," said Sissy, her pussy still so comfortable against Noreen's kisses and tender licks, a gently feminine mouthing that was easing Sissy down from the carnal heights. "God I love this. Do you love this?"

"Mmm hmm," moaned Noreen, not yet ready to give up this warm and loving position. Part of the reason was because Noreen was worried, and embarrassed, and just generally flabbergasted at what was happening. The climb to this illegal place, her nudity, Sissy and Daniel's nudity while in each other's presence, it all fucked with Noreen's head and she just wanted to stay here underneath Sissy, snuggled against her remarkable pussy for a good long while, or maybe forever. But Sissy rolled off, lying on her back close enough that Noreen could still feel her, looking at the fast-moving night sky clouds the way Noreen now was. Noreen's gaze, though, still reeling with the bliss of fun first-time sex, saw Daniel sitting so close and above her, and she blushed and felt goosebump chills all through her, knowing he had just watched her eat Sissy's pussy all the way to an amazing orgasm.

Sissy saw him there, too. "How's my hot brother? Jesus, Daniel, you just got a live porn show. Are you all hard from watching us? You ready to put that thing to some good use?"

Daniel smirked but looked shy. "I'm always ready."

"Always? That's good to know. Noreen, you ready for this new relationship? Fuck buddies with a cute guy who's always ready? It's gonna be a nice hot winter, I think. Fucking when it's snowing outside. That sounds hot."

Noreen smiled a bashful smile, still lying on her back like Sissy was, her knees up but a deep feeling of relaxation making it comfortable, even fully nude, to lie here so close to Daniel's friendly eyes.

"Get up, girl," said Sissy, already rising to her knees. "Pretend you're a porn girl. Pretend you're on True Blood, and some hot vampire girl and her hot vampire brother want to lick your asshole."

Noreen smiled, her happy mind feeling the inspiration, a devil-may-care attitude that suddenly seemed like it would be so much more fun to revel in than embarrassment or worry. Rolling onto her stomach, she got up on her knees while keeping her back arched low and her shoulders down on the hard steel, the way she thought a porn girl might do. The thigh-high white fishnet stockings on her legs, catching the light of the moon, added to the porny effect.

"Fuck," said Sissy, eyes all over her. "Have you always been this hot? Why didn't I know?"

Noreen giggled, then went suddenly silent when she saw Daniel stand.

"Daniel, she's got a killer ass, right?" said Sissy. "I mean, come on. This girl's got it. It's just bad luck that's the reason she's a virgin. Same with me. You get to change all that tonight, though. You get to transform her, and make this girl a woman, just like a vampire would make her live forever. Help me eat her ass. We'll prepare her for the ceremony."

Noreen felt Sissy's wiggly little tongue first, feeling like it was trying to snake its way right into her asshole. Moaning her happiness, Noreen closed her eyes. The oddest thing was the sounds. With her head sideways on the hard steel, her ear against it, an otherworldly soundscape was hers for the listening, the inner space of the water tower amplifying and transforming every little movement of these three intruders on its surface into strange new noises that sounded ghostly.

Then a new mouth was on her, definitely masculine, her moan at this new escalation sounding almost otherworldly itself, the wind now blowing warmer.

Daniel moaned, too, his first taste of Noreen's body raising goosebumps on his arms, arms that reached under her for her tits as his mouth hungrily ate her asshole. Then he nibbled and licked the tenderest bits of her pussy, then her clitty area even though he didn't know quite where it was.

"God!" she breathily gasped, hearing a new gust of wind right through the steel.

"Is that who we're talking to?" asked Sissy. "God, or the Devil?"

"God," said Noreen. "I want it to be God."

Sissy stood, raising her arms to the dark heavens, asking loudly, "God, are you listening? It's Halloween, and one of your favorite virgins, Noreen, is here. She's a fuckin' hottie, your buddy the Devil is floating around and wants her, too. Who's going to get her? Which one of you is inside my brother tonight? Daniel! Are you ready to fuck that girl?"

Daniel, more than ready, grasped his hard cock, placing the thick tip of it so it tickled Noreen's wet entrance.

Feeling him there, Noreen looked over her shoulder at him, a new and lusty fire in her eyes. "Do it, Daniel. Fuck me."

"But you don't know if it's God or the Devil," said Sissy.

"I don't care!" yelled Noreen, as if possessed. "Fuck me!...Just fuck me!"

With eyes widened by her fiery command and her surprising tightness, Daniel thrust himself into this shy, quiet girl, feeling the resistance of her virginity, seeing the darkness of her blood on his cock. He cried out as he began deeply fucking her, and Noreen cried out with him, their voices carried away by the winds into the dark woods. The mighty owl, queen of this domain of darkness, was spooked from her perch again, her wings of dark feathers whooshing though the night.

Sissy sat down and watched this fucking, this pure and simple real-life porno that was all hers to see. It seemed so raunchy, so explicit, her brother and her best friend stripped so bare, not only their bodies but their emotions, for Sissy was now well aware of how this thing called sex brings out the true aliveness in a person. Their true nature. This best friend, and this beloved brother, Sissy saw them both anew, as if the true spirit of their flesh and blood was just now being seen for the first time. It felt like a birth, an emergence, an wakening. Sissy wanted to stand and raise her arms again in celebration, but she sat, so blissfully stoned, and she watched, and the sight of her brother fucking this moaning, writhing girl made Sissy want to fuck him. This would be it, she now knew, an opening up of the big secret, a celebration, on the top of this tower, of carnal lust and forbidden love, a celebration for the whole of the town to see.

"That's it, girl," Sissy said. "You look crazy hot with a nice hard cock fucking you."

Noreen moaned, her arms outstretched in front of her now, these new and intense sensations inside her now becoming so honest and awesome. With the taint of virginal pain and discomfort now less than a memory, this thrilling thing called fucking was lifting her mind and body to new heights of aliveness and ecstasy.

"Fuck yeah," said Sissy. "I'm watching Daniel's cock in your pussy. He's gonna make you cum." Sissy moved around to the front of Noreen, Noreen lifting up on elbows, her writhing body and her face showing the euphoria within her. "Eat me," said Sissy, positioning her big wet pussy there for Noreen's moaning mouth. "You're the Devil's slave tonight. You know that, right? You're his fucking servant, and he wants you to eat pussy. The first time in your life you cum on a cock you'll be eating pussy. That's what it's all about, Noreen. That's what it's all about."

Noreen dove in to this pagan feast, this surrender to the corporeal, the craving, the wicked desires of this wanton night.

In love with the sweet feel of Noreen's mouth all over her clit, Sissy cried out her bliss, her eyes now focused on Daniel's, this new way of being bother and sister now truly and fully gone to the dark side. Sissy cupped her big tits in her hands, playing with them for Daniel's pleasure, watching his eyes want them as her own eyes burned with lust.

Noreen, mouth hungrily wet with pussy, saw Sissy playing this dirty new game, and she felt Daniel's reaction to it, his cock feeling even harder and bigger inside her, his fucking now thudding hard against her ass, the porny sound of loud doggy-style now the only thing in all of their enthralled ears.

Not yet experienced enough to take this kind of mental and physical ecstasy for very long, Noreen began to cum, her body tensing and spasming, her guttural noises against Sissy's pussy sounding wild and gone, dark and yet light. This was a spitting, drooling cumming, Sissy holding Noreen's head tight against her writhing pussy as she herself almost came, and Daniel, fucking so deep and hard, with an almost demonic energy, pulled his fire-hot cock out just in time, his first blasts of cum flying right over Noreen, splattering on Sissy, the rest of his spurting splatters decorating Noreen's writhing back and ass with a vulgar rain of hot semen.

"Fuck yeah," breathed Sissy, her fingers gentle in Noreen's silky hair, her other hand massaging Daniel's slippery cum all over her own tits. Seeing Noreen's surprised yet deeply satisfied eyes, and her mouth all wet from pussy, Sissy smiled. "That was the best first fuck ever. You fuckin' killed it."

Noreen giggled, blushed, felt embarrassed, didn't know what to say.

"Welcome to your new life," said Sissy, eyes sparkling at her sweet best friend. "That's just the beginning, though. We all saw things. We all know there's more. But best friends, we understand magic, right? Crazy shit happens on Halloween, right? Magic and stuff. Just pretend the rest of this is magic and we won't remember it tomorrow."

Seeing Sissy's eyes go to Daniel's again, Noreen's eyes widened, thinking she knew where this might be going. "Sissy, are you...sure?"

Noreen felt a rush of blushing heat inside her when she saw Sissy nod, then she saw Daniel there, beckoned by his sister's eyes, and her tits, and the hot lust that seemed to radiate from her. Noreen watched as Sissy's hand took gentle hold of his glistening cock, then it was in Sissy's moaning mouth, Daniel's cock was, and Sissy played with his balls while she sucked it so nicely, a new move that she'd learned watching the sluts at the dorm.

For Noreen, this sight was stunning, a turn of events she wouldn't have even imagined a few hours ago. But now, with the blissful satiation of a hard-fucked orgasm still intoxicating her, she joined in on this taboo cocksucking, and soon the whole of this dark and windy night spun so devilishly out of control again.

Seeing Sissy mounting Daniel in cowgirl position, Sissy's wet but tight pussy lowering onto his wildly hard upright shaft, was a sight that stopped Noreen's breathing and nearly stopped her heart. And then she was the third in this unspeakable, unholy tryst, mounting Daniel's face, feeling the glorious thrill of his mouth on her pussy as Sissy pulled her toward her for a soulful kiss. This...this...this...Noreen knew, is just what Sissy said it would be. Magic. Magic. Magic.

Watching Sissy ride wilder and wilder and then cum on her brother's cock stopped Noreen's breathing again. When the orgasm had mostly passed, she kissed Sissy's moaning mouth, played with her amazing tits with her hands, then leaned her back enough to get her hungry mouth on the stunning warmth and softness of them, Sissy's big, firm nipples becoming one of Noreen's new favorite delights. Lost in all this, with Daniel's cock still deep inside Sissy's heavenly depths, a noise so devilish and growlingly loud roared up from behind the dark forested trees, and a bright light suddenly blinded the three naked sinners, a voice as loud as God bellowing down from above. "You are trespassing on Municipal property. Stay were you are. Stay away from the edge. Police officers are on their way to assist in your safe evacuation. I repeat, stay were you are. Do not go near the edge."

The police helicopter, now hovering somewhat erratically in the wind, just above and off to the side of the water tower, buffeted Sissy, Noreen and Daniel with blasts of wind from its roaring rotors as the three of them scrambled to gather their wads of clothes.

"I repeat, stay were you are," the God-like voice commanded. "Officers are on the way."

Sissy was the first to the stairs, running down them as fast as she could, followed by Noreen and then Daniel. The ladder at the bottom slowed their escaped, clothes tossed to the ground ahead of them, the helicopter's blinding spotlight lighting their naked bodies as they all three made it safely to the ground. Hearing an approaching siren as they grabbed their clothes and shoes, they ran into the dark woods, found the trail, following it as swiftly as they could until the light from above gave up the search. The helicopter roared away, on its way to some other call of hooliganism, no doubt. Stopping to get dressed, their hearts were racing. Sissy had a wild look in her eyes that wasn't unhappiness. "Best Halloween ever, you guys! Oh my God, how exciting was that! Are we going to be able to get out of here? It sounds like the siren is over on the other side."

"They'll probably drive up that dirt road," said Daniel.

"But they saw us run this way!" said Noreen.

Sissy's eyes, adjusting to the deep shadowy dark, saw the fear in Noreen's eyes. "Don't worry. They didn't see us dressed, so they won't know us if they see us on the street. That's all we need to do, get out on the street. There's lots of people out tonight."

Noreen shook her head, nervously buttoning up the front of her short little nurse costume dress. "You don't even have your dress! It's all going to look wrong! They'll know!"

"It'll be fine," said Sissy, herself more than a little worried about walking all the way home with just Daniel's scrubs shirt and see-through red panties on, not to mention thigh-high fishnets and stiletto heels adding to the slut factor.

"Daniel, do you know any short cuts?" asked Sissy, her still lusty eyes happy with his shirtless look.

"Yeah, I can get us home. If we cut through some blocks, through some yards, we can use Barnell Park and that old warehouse to stay off the streets."

"Oh my God! We're fugitives!" said Noreen.

A twinkle lit up Sissy's eyes. "Ooo, the warehouse. We can go inside and fuck some more."

"Oh my God!" said Noreen. "Sissy, you're out of control. We need to talk, tomorrow."

"Yeah, okay. Your bedroom, or mine? You know we're gonna lick each other's pussies, right?"

Noreen smirked. Seeing her best friend there in the dark of the woods, Sissy looked like the world's sexiest slut. "If I...come to your bedroom...will Daniel be there?" asked Noreen.

Sissy nodded, eyes sparkling. "You're our fuck buddy, right? Both of us. All of us. Halloween brought us all together. We'll always be there for each other. For eternity."

Noreen's smirk looked happy. "Kind of like vampires?"

"Better," said Sissy. "We get to live."