A Brother Sister Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sissy smiled. "That's...good, yeah. I like that way of thinking about it. So...you think I'm balanced? Like, proportional?" Taking the satiny dress completely off to give Daniel a fully unobstructed view of her as she stood there, she twisted to show him the side view of her curvaceous ass.

"Totally," Daniel said, the truth of it sparkling his eyes.

Sissy's eyes sparkled even more, a perhaps brand new pride in her body showing on her bright face. "I want to show you my tits. Do you want to see them?"

Daniel nodded, thinking YES!!! was too strong of a thing to say. He watched as Sissy kept her wide and unblinking eyes on his, her hands reaching behind her, unfastening the sexy red bra, her luscious, voluptuous tits suddenly out in all their glory.

Sissy, feeling that certain electrified excitement that told her her nipples were exceptionally aroused, watched Daniel's eyes go to them as goosebumps tingled her entire body. "Bras leave marks," she said, now looking at her own tits, her fingers beginning to massage the subtle indentations barely visible to Daniel, at the underside and sides of her stunning bosom. "Are they...okay?" she bashfully asked.

"Sis, you're...amazing." Daniel knew he shouldn't stare, but, strangely, he sensed that Sissy wanted him to. Standing there so blatantly nearly nude, with her hands sorta kinda playing with her tits, her eyes met his again, her new and wonderful shy smile hitting him like a powerful seduction.

"How many girls' tits have you seen, in real life?" she asked.

"Just...Kaitlyn."

Sissy's eyes widened. "Really? Just hers? Are they nice? Hers are...smaller than me, but...lots of girls are."

"Yeah, smaller. God, Sissy, your nipples..."

Some of the brightness drained from Sissy's face. "Shit. You don't like them. I knew they were horrible."

"Oh my God, that's what you think? No, Sis. They're...fucking amazing. I mean...I had no idea. You've got, like...the most perfect tits."

Sissy felt jolted with warmth, like a ray of the sun itself had stabbed her with its love. "They're not," she said, more blatantly palming the underside of her big breasts. "But...thanks for saying that. It's, like...one of the biggest things I'm curious about is what guys think of them. I'm serious, Daniel, it's, like, really weird living with them. I'm hoping...it'll get better."

"Yeah, of course it will. So, you asked me how many I'd seen. Can I ask you...how many guys have you shown them to?"

Sissy blushed, taking her hands away from them, their firm, forthright grandeur even more profound without the sexy fondling. "Two," she said. "Ethan, and Conner. Never really as bare as this, but...they each saw them, and felt them. I was embarrassed, both times."

"Why? Were they jerks about it?"

"No, they weren't. They were both nice. It was just...I could tell it was a big deal, because they're big tits, you know? Both times I wished they were just normal sized. Not so...gaudy. Sometimes I feel like they look like a costume. I've seen fake Halloween ones. I've wondered if mine look like that."

"Jesus, Sis. I had no idea you were worried about this. You've got the nicest tits ever. I mean, seriously. I want you to be proud. Your body, it's like...super hot."

Sissy's eyes twinkled, her mouth showing a coy smirk. "Do you like yours?"

"My body? Yeah, I guess so. It's not great, but...it's good enough."

"That's good. I'm glad you think so. It's better than you think, though. You're pretty great looking. I'm always proud of you."

"Really?"

"Really. I've never seen your ass or your cock, though. I've never seen any boy's. Do you...think maybe you could show me? Has a girl ever seen it?"

Stunned to stillness again, Daniel answered. "Kaitlyn did. She...gave me some handjobs."

Sissy's eyes brightened as she smiled. "Wow! That's...so hot! That's so cool that she did that. I feel like such a dork that I'm in college now and I've never done that. I could have. I could have done it, with Ethan or Conner. I mean, all I would have had to do was just do it, right? I talked about that with Noreen. She'll kill me for saying this, but...she's a virgin, too. Shit, I can't believe I just told you that. She'll seriously kill me, so don't say anything, okay?"

"Yeah, for sure. I'm not really surprised. She's...so shy. Really pretty, though. She'll do better in college. You both will."

Sissy's eyes showed a soft happiness. "Maybe, with you helping me like this. This is, like, the best thing ever. I wish I'd thought to ask you all these questions years ago."

"I didn't know much back then."

Sissy nodded, quiet, taking a quick moment to think. "So, I noticed you skipped over one of my questions. Do you want to show this curious girl your cock? I swear to God cocks are like the biggest mystery in a girl's life."

"Really? Yeah, I sorta get it. Like tits, and pussies, to us guys."

"Why does it all have to be so mysterious?" said Sissy. "Sex education isn't worth a shit in schools. This here...you and me...this is educational."

Daniel smiled, amazed and more than a little stunned that he was thinking of stripping fully nude for his curious sister's perusal. His cock was already mostly hard, what with her tits being bare, stunning, and pretty much porn perfect. And the rest of her -- the fun little nurse hat on her head, the skimpy red see-through panties, the white fishnet thigh-highs stockings, the slut-red stilettos -- none of it was helping to make his cock any less luridly aroused. And yet...the sweet, loving look in Sissy's eyes told him this was safe, this was okay, so he did it quickly, without thinking too much, his father's bikini briefs now tossed aside on the bed, Daniel's rather average-size cock now out and proud, fully aroused, fully lifted, easily holding the unblinking gaze of his thrilled sister.

"Spaniel...wow, you're, like, super hard again."

Daniel nodded.

"So...what's the deal with that?" Sissy asked, her curious eyes still on it. "How often can they...get hard?"

Daniel shrugged. "I don't know. Not an expert, remember?"

"Yeah, but...wow. I'm impressed. It's...really nice looking."

"It's not big. Lot's of guys have bigger ones."

"Lot's of guys? No, Daniel. You shouldn't think that way. I doubt if it's true. Porn makes everybody think wrong things. It's real life that matters. Too bad I don't take my own advice though."

"I know," said Daniel. "I can't believe you don't like your tits."

Sissy shrugged. "I like them better now. You helped. A lot. I guess that means I should show you my pussy now. I'm not crazy about it."

Daniel smiled. "Seriously? God, Sis, it's too bad there's not a psychiatrist in the family."

"I know, right? I'll have to sit down. Is that okay? It'll be tricky getting these panties off over these shoes. I don't want to mess up the lace. I think Mom spends a lot of money on her undies."

Daniel nodded, watching Sissy sit on the side of the bed with him, not too close. She'd already pushed the panties down, baring her pussy, this new clearer view of it telling him she wasn't fully shaved or waxed, just beautifully groomed, her baby-soft pubes so super fine and ethereal as to be almost transparent. Watching her work the delicate lace panties down her ankles and off over her spiky-heeled shoes, her weighty breasts hung like luscious treasures under her.

With a shy smile, she sat up straight again, placing the precious panties next to her father's briefs on the bed.

Daniel smiled. "You've still got the hat on."

"That's what you're looking at? Not my freakish pussy?"

"It's not freakish," Daniel giggled. "God, Sis. You really think that?"

"I mean, I've seen ones that look like this on porn, but...they always look so...vulgar."

"Yeah, no," Daniel said, shaking his head.

"Do guys...like them like this?"

"Of course. Why would you think we'd be picky about that kind of thing?"

"But...I mean, did you even look at it?"

"Yeah. In Mom's closet."

"Oh. But...look at it now. I'm watching your eyes. I'll know what you think."

Daniel wanted to say I'm sitting here with a hard-on, doesn't that tell you what I think? Instead, he did what she asked, looking at her pussy as she held her hands either side of it on her upper thighs. Yes, it's certainly a vulgar-looking one, but when it comes to pussies, that's a good thing. How to word that so Sissy felt better about herself was the tricky part. "Sis, you're beautiful. Every bit of you."

"How can you say this is beautiful. That seems like the wrong word for it. Look at how swollen it looks, the sides of it. It's like, two long mounds, with all this wet icky in the middle. Other girls aren't open like this. The prettier ones, they're just a slit, you can't see the wet all the time."

"Oh my God. Sis. It's a pussy. A really hot one. The kind that...looks like sex. Isn't that a good thing?"

"I don't know. Is it?"

"Yes! Yes, it is!"

"You're hardly seeing it. I want to show you better. I'll be watching your eyes."

Daniel smirked, then his expression turned to amazement as Sissy scootched herself onto the bed, lying back with her head on a pillow. With her thighs spread wide, both knees crooked, her fishnet-clad legs and stilettoed feet looked remarkably relaxed as she lay there.

"Look at it. Give me your honest opinion. If it's gross just say so. It won't surprise me."

Daniel turned around, now sitting on his heels as he knelt on the bed next to her, his cock still hard but now feeling almost normal that way. "It's the same, Sis. I mean, it's fucking amazing. I've never seen one in real life before, but, yeah, I think it's awesome."

"Your eyes think so," she said, her voice gone to that breathy, bedroomy sweetness again. "I can tell. Your eyes always give you away."

Daniel wondered if that was true, and he wondered at the beautiful comfort Sissy seemed to have with this situation, her body so open and relaxed looking, not a bit of tension or worry to be seen. She wasn't making any kind of a move to make things more modest, her thighs still spread apart quite wide, her amazing tits softly mountainous and somewhat splayed to her sides, gently moving on her chest as she breathed deeply but calmly.

"I've got another question," she said, her voice as calm and breathy as a summer breeze, her gaze drifting downward to Daniel's hard cock. "Can I touch it? It's that mystery, you know? I really want to know what one feels like."

Sissy's bed, being a big queen-sized one, afforded Daniel the space to lean back, the same on-his-knees-sitting-on-his-heels position he'd been in when Sissy foot-jobbed him in the closet. This time, though, his openly erect cock reached for her curious hand just as much as her hand reached for his cock, the magical, electric touch of the two bringing forth sighing moans from his and his sister's mouths.

"Wow," she softly said, as her encircling fingers got a better feel of this male mystery. "Holy shit, it's...really nice. It feels...kind of amazing."

Daniel already knew this. Sissy's soft, exploratory touch was as amazing a thing as he'd ever felt in his life. Even now, in this early stage of these tender touches, this was better than Kaitlyn's rather brash handjobs, for sure.

"Shit, Sis," said Daniel, his abs and thighs tight with the ecstasy. "You feel good, too."

Sissy smiled sweetly, already knowing it was true, just from the rather wonderful look of bliss in Daniel's eyes. "Yeah?" she breathily said, her slow strokes of his full length becoming more confident. "I want you to help me. Tell me what's good. I want to learn."

"Really?" he asked, wondering if the sweet, lusty look in her eyes meant learning more than just this. "What do you want to learn?"

"Everything," she sighed, as all the magic in the room seemed to sprinkle down on her as goosebumps, a tingly feeling so good she almost couldn't believe it.

"Ffuuck," huffed Daniel, losing himself in the bliss of her touch. "Mouths and...stuff?"

"Everything," she sighed. "Can we? Please? Can we learn it all...together?"

Daniel knew she wanted this feeling of safety and comfort that he himself felt in the quiet cocoon of her room, a place to learn, and a way of learning, that now seemed brilliant in his sexually altered mind. "Have you...ever wanted to do a blowjob?"

Sissy smiled sweetly. "Have you ever wanted one?"

"Oh my God yes."

"Really? From me?"

"No!. I mean...I didn't think that way, until..."

"Until today? Yeah, me too. I never would have thought this. But now...fuck, Daniel, I want to suck your cock, so bad."

Seeing the extraordinary excitement Daniel was trying to keep inside him, Sissy smiled brighter as she stroked his cock more firmly. "You're even harder now, I think. It's fucking very cool. I love this. Do you love this?"

"I love it," Daniel said, the confession of it seeming to free him, his hips beginning to thrust his cock through Sissy's perfect grip as her wide eyes watched the spectacle of it.

"Seriously, Daniel," she breathily said. "You're so fucking hard. You'll laugh, but, I didn't know. I didn't think a cock would be this hard. And it's so fucking hot, too. I mean, the warm kind of hot. Fuck. I can't not suck it. I just gotta."

Daniel cried a beautiful moan when Sissy's wet lips slid down his shaft, the warm wetness of her enveloping mouth like nothing he'd ever experienced. "Jesus, Sis," he huffed. "Fuck. How do you know how to do that?"

"What, how to put something in my mouth?" she said, smiling mischievously as she stroked the new wetness with her loose grip. "Spaniel, it's not hard to figure out. But you have to tell me what's good. I've seen porn. I want to lick and suck your balls. I don't know if you'll like it."

"Jesus, Sis, why wouldn't I?"

Sissy smirked. "Maybe I'll be shitty at it. You'll tell me, right? Lay down on your back. I want to do this the right way."

Daniel lay in the center of the bed, Sissy kneeling next to him. She thought of moving to the opening between his legs, but something about being right up close to him, feeling the warmth of his torso against the side of her leg, kept her here where it was comfortable. The way his hard cock lay on his belly amused her, her mouth smiling when she sucked it in again, this time using her tongue inside her mouth to maybe give it a different kind of feeling. Daniel's nice moan told her she might be onto something.

It was the feel of his arm embracing her leg that got her full attention and made her own moan louder. She let the cock slip from her mouth, saying, "You've never seen my ass, have you." Staying in her hunched-over kneeling position while lifting it up, it was suddenly a thing of wonder, for both Daniel and Sissy, this somewhat doggy-style pose presenting the backside of her sex in a way that thrilled both brother and sister. "Touch me...if you want," she breathily said, then she sucked the hard cock back into her mouth again, moaning in a deeply guttural way when she felt Daniel's gentle hand beginning to explore the soft roundness of her buttocks.

It was the way her lewd and wonderfully puffy pussy made itself a glistening spectacle that caught most of his attention, his fingertips flirting with its tender edges, Sissy's moans telling him the intensification of this intimacy was all right with her.

"Fuck yeah. Play with my pussy," she breathily blurted, making everything crystal clear.

The super soft, very slippery, almost otherworldly feel of it surprised Daniel, this most feminine of body places striking him as almost magical. Knowing there's supposed to be a 'clit' or some such thing somewhere, he let his fingers touch and explore all of this masterpiece of womanhood, not finding anything that screamed Here it is!, but learning that the part closest to Sissy's belly seemed to make her back up against him a little firmer. Yes, that's the spot, or at least one of them, and soon he was more blatantly massaging in that area, Sissy huffing, puffing, and moaning, barely able to keep Daniel's very hard cock in her mouth.

That's when she made the move that always thrills her when she sees it on porn, her leg lifting over Daniel's body, her pussy now spread wider and right there in front of his face. "Put your mouth on it," she breathlessly said. "Do you want to, Daniel?"

His mouth was on it so quick it made all her breath shoot out of her lungs. "Fffuuck!" she cried, knowing for certain now that all those porn people really do know the good stuff.

This new sixty-nine felt like a dream to both Sissy and Daniel, his hungry mouth lost in this new and intoxicating flavor called woman, her eager mouth becoming sloppy with drool on his cock as these extraordinary carnal pleasures warped her mind.

After tasting every bit of her lewd pussy, and even flirting with her asshole, Daniel zeroed in on the place he'd found with his fingers, that seemingly more intense pleasure zone near where her impossibly soft pussy hair begins. "Ffuuck!" she cried. "That's it!...... Daniel!...... Oh my God, that's it!"

The way her ass writhed in his hands, grinding her pussy hard against his tongue and mouth, this was a thrill for Daniel unlike any other. He did his best to keep doing whatever it was that he didn't know he was doing, and soon Sissy began to vibrate, her thighs seeming to be the epicenter of her spasms. He suddenly realized she was cumming, and he let her grind her orgasming pussy as hard as she wanted to, for as long as she wanted to, nearly doing dental damage to his mouth, but holy God was it ever worth it! He'd made a girl cum! It seemed like the holy grail, and he'd found it, and drunk out of it, on his very first try.

"Oh my God!" said Sissy, rolling off of him onto her side, clutching her knees in the fetal position as tremors and trembles still wracked her. "I'm so embarrassed! What the fuck was that? Am I...gonna be like that every time?"

Daniel felt equally stunned. "Sis...Jesus! I mean...wow!"

"Oh my God," she said. "Was it horrible? God, did I pee on you?"

"No! Oh my God, no. Sis, that was amazing. I think you had an orgasm. A big fucking one."

"Yeah I know, but...what the fuck! That was...not what I expected."

"Was it...good?"

Sissy smirked, finally looking Daniel in the eye as she lay there. "Jesus, Daniel. You made me cum. So hard. That was...crazy good. I mean...crrraazzy good. Ffuuck! I can't believe it!"

Daniel smiled, glad it was as awesome as he thought it was. "Sis, oh my God. You're, like, so fucking hot. Are you figuring that out? I mean, I've heard there's tons of girls who can't even do that, and you did it the first time."

"You did it, Daniel. You did it the first time. How did you know how to do that?"

"I just...did what you liked, I guess. I listened to you. I felt you. You feel...so good. You taste...so good."

"Wow, really? It's not gross? My big ugly pussy didn't make you gag?"

Daniel smiled at Sissy's smile, her body still lying fetal on its side, her 'big ugly pussy' somewhat staring him in the face. So he reached out and tickled it.

"Oh-ho-ho," she stutter moaned, smiling mischievously. "Is that how it's gonna be? Think you can just play with it any time you want? Huh? Because you can, you know. God almighty. Now that I know how it is...you can play with it any time you want."

Daniel smiled. "You like sex?"

"I fucking love it."

"Think you'll like fucking?"

"Oh, wow. Is my big hard brother making a suggestion? Want to fuck me, Spaniel? Want to make our stupid virginity go away?"

Daniel's eyes widened, this big moment sneaking up on him even though he'd sort of hinted for it. "You...want to?"

"I can't believe you look surprised, but yeah, I guess it is kind of a big deal. A really big deal." Sissy sat up, her pussy now sort of hidden but her tits on full and lovely display. She picked up the nurse's costume hat that had fallen off of her when she'd gone fetal, and she placed it back upon her head. "I'm leaving the high heels on while you fuck me. That always looks so sexy on porn. This is a day I'll remember forever. I want to remember I had heels on."