A Brother Sister Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel nodded, pulled the scrub shirt over his head and put it on. This whole afternoon was starting to feel more than a little surreal.

"I wish Dad would wear those old ones," Sissy said, her eyes dreamy looking. "They're so soft and...they just fit nice, don't you think?"

Daniel looked downward at himself, seeing how the shirt wasn't shy about showing the contours of his muscled chest, the pants giving away his bulging crotch, the ass feeling so snug he knew what that looked like, too.

"Turn around," said Sissy, watching as Daniel slowly turned for her. "Damn, Spaniel. You'll have girls looking. Do you want my opinion, like you've been giving me?"

"Of course."

"So, yeah, there's not much you can adjust with this outfit, but...yeah, your dick looks good. Do you mind me saying that? The bulge, I mean. Girls really like that. I mean, I do. Noreen does. So if we're anything like others, then yeah, girls will like that."

"I always...sorta worry about it."

"Really? Do guys worry about that? I think you should put it out there. Like now," she said, blushing. "Did it...just get bigger?"

Daniel stood still, not knowing what to say. Yes, his dick was getting chubbier, not that he wanted it to. It was the cat-like sexy makeup on his sister's eyes, eyes that were unashamedly looking at his body. Her twisted sitting position wasn't helping his quest for mental normalcy, her amazing cleavage now asymmetrical, one breast nearly spilling into full view, the other looking so soft and tender.

"That's...pretty much what I'm talking about," she said, her voice softer, breathier, on the verge of quivering. "Jesus, Spaniel. How come we're getting so turned on?"

Daniel wanted to scream I don't know! and run to his room, but he stood there, slowly shrugging, locked in the tractor-beam glow of his sister's surprising and seemingly brand new sexuality.

"This is...good, right?" said Sissy, swallowing, somehow able to speak. "We're learning stuff. When we meet someone special we...won't be surprised by these feelings."

Daniel nodded, unable to speak, knowing his cock was almost fully hard now, and knowing Sissy thinks a nice bulge looks good.

"I was thinking," she said, "You need to give me your opinion on whether these panties are too see-through for the party. I can't really tell how much you can see from behind, and when I'm sitting. Oh, I want you to help me pick out shoes, too. I was thinking of a pair of Mom's white high heels."

"The red ones," said Daniel, his voice back, sounding sure of himself.

"She's got a bunch of red ones," said Sissy.

"I'll show you."

Sissy smiled. "Okay. I didn't know you had favorites. That's fun. It's hot that you think stuff like that."

Taking his hand again, Sissy led him back to their parents' bedroom, this time deep into the back of their Mom's walk-in closet. "It's like a shoe store in here," she said, stepping toward the red section. "Which ones?"

Daniel reached for a pair -- high, slender stilettos with red straps that circle upward around the ankle of the wearer.

"Ooo, sexy. Yeah, I remember these. You have good taste, Spaniel. They're super expensive and she'll probably kill me if I wear them to a party, but...you only live once, right?"

"You don't have to wear them to the party, but...maybe you could try them on?"

Sissy smiled sweetly. "You do it. Put them on me." Daniel watched as she sat down on the small chair there in the closet, extending one leg out toward him. "Pretend you're a guy who works in a woman's shoe store. Kneel there, hold my ankle up, as high as you need to, and put them on me. Those guys use their crotch to hold things while they do up the straps."

"How do you know all this?"

"Girls know."

Daniel's face showed a new kind of magic, looking into Sissy's eyes as he got down on his knees in front of her, sitting on his heels. He and she both knew this was the big moment, her micro-short dress not hiding anything anymore, not from this angle, their mother's skimpy see-through panties already glowing bright red in both their peripheral visions.

"Are you sure these shoes are your size?" asked Daniel, eyes still too bashful to look away from Sissy's.

Sissy smiled shyly, her heart in her throat. "Yes. Perfect, I think."

Daniel nodded, this exciting bit of theater now moving past the dialogue and into the movement, his gentle hand lifting Sissy's ankle, her deliberately bent knee causing her thigh to lift, spreading open from her other one just a bit as it did. This was a blatant pussy show now, these panties made for a Valentine's night boudoir, their essence not much more than a bright red transparent veil. Sissy's raw, womanly sex was now as visible and as lurid as a bordello whore.

Daniel's eyes fought over what to look at -- the remarkable and apparently bare-waxed pussy begging for his attention, or the sleek, feminine ankle and fishnet-stocking-clad foot in his hand, a foot that slipped into the beautifully sexy stiletto-heeled shoe like it was made for it.

The strapping of her lovely ankle was next, Daniel remembering what Sissy had said about shoe men using their crotches for support. The crazy long stiletto spike digging into his balls felt very wrong, though, so he--and Sissy, it must be said--repositioned her foot so that the smooth underside of the sole of the pretty shoe was against him, an amazing heat rising up inside Sissy when she ever so subtly began using it to massage Daniel's very aroused lump.

It was very subtle, mind you, and Daniel kept up with the strapping, slowly figuring out how it went, his eyes glancing at Sissy's pussy each time her legs widened even an inch. Fastening the tiny buckle on her ankle, the job was done.

Sensing he didn't know what to do, Sissy felt bold, removing her shoe-clad foot from his crotch, then swapping legs, her pussy still there and lurid, her soft, stocking-clad foot now taking a warm position against Daniel's bulging hardness.

"You're doing good, Spaniel," she softly said. "It's my store, and...I'm giving you a job."

Looking into Sissy's quietly surprised and excited eyes, he knew this was a foot job she was giving, a real, honest to God one, his breathing now uncontrollably tight and erratic, his mind hoping nothing in the world would interrupt this deeply intimate moment. Sissy's toes were acting almost like fingers now, her eyes locked on his as her naughty foot felt the roundness of his hard shaft, the warmth of it so pure and comforting against her massaging, stockinged toes.

Daniel knew he needed to do something, anything to ease this amazing moment back down to earth, but his eyes drifted down to the devastatingly overwhelming view of Sissy's red-clad pussy, a new wetness now making the red color darker where her unchaste flesh was most inviting.

Sissy knew all this was beyond crazy, but she, too, was unable to stop, this new and rather profound power she was feeling being something she didn't understand yet, something she was afraid might slip through her toes, never to be found again. "Jesus, Daniel," she let herself moan. "You're...so fucking hard."

Daniel didn't reply, just sat there on his heels and his knees, at last allowing himself to softly moan, doing his best to hide the fact that he was thrusting his hardness as firmly as he could against Sissy's massaging toes. The sweet feelings in his head and body were too good to give up now, way too good, so he let the chips fall where they may, and he leaned back on his arms, his pelvis now purely given, the profoundly big hardness of his lump a blatantly forward-thrust gift to his newly loving sister.

Sissy's legs were quite widespread now, a visual treasure to add to her gift of massage, her eyes showing a sultry beauty now that she knew this wasn't a fleeting whoops; it was in fact a beautiful, lasting moment that Daniel wanted as much as she did. Sissy wondered how much their mother was playing into Daniel's mind, this being the private recesses of her closet, her high heels, her panties, and a nurse's costume. But Sissy didn't care. It was, after all, her own foot playing with her very first cock, and it was her own eyes looking into Daniel's, seeing the love there, seeing the power of her touch there, seeing that this mysterious thing called sex really is the sort of magic she'd always hoped it might be.

"Jesus, Sis," gasped Daniel, his voice all breath and ecstasy. "Fuck!"

Sissy watched with wide eyes as he came, his body writhing in a new and quicker way, his attempt to keep quiet causing his breath to stutter out of him. Not giving up on his throbbing lump, her foot stayed there, working it as he orgasmed, and even after he'd cum, her own breathing now deep and airy, her mouth open like her eyes. "Jesus, Spaniel. You're...kinda hot, you know that?"

Coherent enough now to look at the scene of the crime, both he and Sissy saw the large and growing wet spot, the blue scrubs now sticky and dark near the top of his upper thigh, where her sneaky foot had worked his length free of the bikini brief's constriction. His lump was long and shaft-shaped now, her toes not wanting to give it up but slowly pulling away, Sissy feeling the warm, sticky wetness right through the bottom of her stocking. "I'll wash those. Mom won't know," she softly said.

Daniel nodded, still seeing Sissy's pussy there, his hormone fuzzed mind wondering if he should somehow return the blissful pleasure she'd just given him. But no, that's crazy thinking, he knew. This situation was already crazy, plenty crazy, and anything more was the wrong kind of fantasy for a brother to have about his sister.

"Gonna put that other shoe on me, Mister Shoe Salesman? I think you got distracted."

Daniel looked into Sissy's eyes, seeing no worry, seeing a sparkle of pleasure, a nice dollop of relaxed happiness. Getting up and leaving to swiftly shed his cum-soaked pants now seemed unnecessary. This surprised him, but...yes, the other shoe. Sissy's ankle. Her leg still up in a way that unashamedly exposed her pussy decorated with bright red. He smiled sweetly at her, took hold of her feminine ankle, and slipped the sexy shoe onto the foot that had given him his sexiest ever taste of real sex. He knew this quiet tryst in this closet was a moment in time he'd never forget. He still felt like a virgin, but oh my gosh this was a big step toward understanding sex better than he had before.

"They fit, kind of perfect," he said, as he more expertly wrapped the thin straps around this second ankle.

"Told you. Me and Mom, we're like twins."

Daniel smirked as he buckled the tiny buckle. "Yeah, and me and Dad." Glancing at Sissy's knowing eyes, he wanted to wink the way his father might do, but he bashfully looked away from her eyes, back down to her legs, the sexy shoes, the way she looked more than a little perfect in them. "Can you even walk in these? They're, like, so high."

Sissy smiled seductively. "Spaniel, I'm not a kid anymore. I've worn high heels. I like them."

Daniel nodded, knowing his sister certainly looked like a woman these days, even if she sometimes still reminded him of her former childhood self. Today, though, she was most definitely woman.

Standing up, Sissy got the feel of the rather extreme shoes, her height now nearly six inches taller. She felt like she was way up there, but then Daniel stood, his fully grown masculinity still a few inches above her. "Hold my hand till I get used to these," she said, reaching her warm, no longer sweaty hand to his. Looking around to make sure her mother's closet looked untouched, she began walking, her strong and handsome brother by her side.

Outside of the bedroom, they did a couple laps around the perimeter of the hallway, Daniel smiling as he watched Sissy's legs and her feminine little feet in the sexy shoes. "It's good, right? They look really good on you."

"You sound surprised."

"No, not really. You just...look good."

Sissy smiled, even blushed a little as they finished this final lap. It felt nice holding Daniel's hand for this length of time. So nice. She truly didn't want to let it go, didn't want this new and beautiful day with him to end. "The Halloween party is...so soon...tomorrow. I feel like I want to know more, about boys." Her eyes, suddenly beguiling, looked up into his. "In case I meet someone, you know?"

Daniel felt all tight inside, wondering about who the boy might be, if he'd be up to family standards, a college boy who was worthy of his sweet sister and not some kind of a 'player'. "Yeah, for sure. Maybe...I'll meet someone, too."

Sissy's insides tightened. A college party seemed so different than the old high school bullshit. She imagined casual sex happening in the darker, quieter rooms, her mind's eye seeing Daniel doing it, an unwanted and unfiltered vision of Noreen being the lucky one he'd chosen to take his virginity. "Yeah, we'll both meet someone new," Sissy nodded. "That's why...can I ask you some more questions? I still feel...kind of dumb about a lot of it."

"Sis, you're not dumb."

Sissy smirked. "You always used to tell me I was."

"Yeah, sorry. I was the dumb one."

Still holding hands, Sissy led the way back into her perfume-scented bedroom, letting go of Daniel only so she could walk to the big mirror to see how the full costume looked, complete now from the silly little nurse hat all the way down to the sexiest red stilettos she'd ever had on her feet. "These shoes look good, right? Do they make my ass look different?"

"Yeah. Your ass, your legs. It's...really good."

Sissy shot him a fun look over her shoulder, seeing his eyes on her ass. "Yeah? How short is the dress back there? Can you see the panties when I'm standing still like this?"

"No. It's, maybe close."

A sexy little smile lit up her smokey, cat-like eyes. "Tell me when you can see them. I need to know, for tomorrow." Placing her hands on the mirror, Sissy backed away a step, took a new stance with her feet wider apart, and began to bend forward at the waist, her back now arching downward in a porny posture that made everything all about the ass. "Now? Is the red peeking out?"

Daniel nodded, his insides all stupefied again. This was not the sister he'd spent his whole life growing up with. This was a new Sissy, striking him upside the head with a wholly natural sexiness, surprising him so deep in his bones he still could barely believe it. She was bending deeper at the waist now, fully half of her red-clad ass there for his perusal, the very see-through nature of these panties letting him clearly see not only the crack of her ass, but her pussy as well. Its beguilingly puffy-lipped lewdness was the same as he'd seen in the closet, but now, seeing it from the back of her, it was somehow even more carnal and bewitching.

"You're...wearing those?... Panties?...Tomorrow?"

With her hands lower on the mirror now, her back arched downward, her body as sexy as she could think to make it, Sissy began to slowly straighten up. "I kind of want to, but...is it too much, do you think?"

"Maybe...go with red, but...it's the see-through part. Sis, it's..."

"You can see my pussy, right?" she softly, seductively asked. "I know it's maybe too wild for me. I wonder where Mom wears these. Think Dad maybe bought them for her? That's fun to think about. I always used to be grossed out thinking about that stuff, but not anymore."

Daniel nodded, still thrown by his sister talking about her pussy.

Sissy's twinkly-eyed gaze drifted downward. "Jeeze, Spaniel, you really made a mess of those pants. Take them off. The shirt, too. I'll throw them in the washer."

Daniel nodded, knowing he could just do it himself, but, yeah, Sissy seems to really want to. So he stripped them off, then stood still, like a deer in headlights.

Sissy watched from a short distance, her eyes interested. "Did you get any on those undies? You can give them to me if you want."

"No, they're...okay, I think."

Sissy nodded, her interest focused on Daniel's lump, a lump that was quite obviously embiggened with arousal. "Those undies look really good on you. You should get some. Girls like that."

Daniel nodded, glad for the knowledge. "You should...show your top...more often."

Sissy smiled, glanced down at herself. "Cleavage, do you mean? Mom's always giving me shit about it. You're probably right, though. I'm a college girl now. I can do it. Is it...good, though? Sometimes I think my tits are gross."

"Why! Sis, they're...I mean, you're..."

"Spit it out, Spaniel. Do you like my tits?"

"Yes."

Sissy smirked. "Yes...a lot? Or yes, sort of."

"Yes...a lot."

Smiling sweetly, Sissy stepped forward and took the cum-stained pants from Daniel, and he handed her the shirt. "Don't go, okay?" she said. "Just sit. I'll be back."

Daniel nodded, seeing Sissy watch him as he sat on the side of her bed. His eyes followed her as she walked out of the room. The sexy high heels were causing her ass to sway in a new way, the short little satin micro dress moving on her wiggle like some kind of brand new dream.

Quickly back from the upstairs laundry room, Sissy announced her return with a statement: "I want to know more about my tits."

Daniel smiled.

Glad Daniel had stayed sitting her bed in just his undies, Sissy stood in front of him, crossing her arms under the curvaceous bulk of her breasts, her cleavage plumping a bit from this new stance. "I don't think boys understand what it's like," she said. "Your bodies don't change like this. I hated it for a while."

"You hated it? Why?"

"Why? You didn't help, you know. You made fun of me, constantly."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have. I was too young to know."

"To know what?" asked Sissy.

"That it's...a good thing."

Sissy smirked. "Me having big tits? When did you decide that it was good? When your friends told you?"

"Maybe."

"I don't think you guys understand what us girls go though. Nothing on your bodies changes this much. You get some nice hair on your legs and chest and stuff," she said, openly looking at all of Daniel. "What's with cocks? Tell me about them."

Daniel smiled, feeling a blush warming his face. "What's with them? I don't know."

"Oh, come on, Daniel. We're learning, here. Teach me. Help me understand. What's the biggest change, like, comparable to a girls tits. Did your cock get bigger, like my tits did?"

"I guess maybe. Some. I never really thought about it."

"See? That's what I mean. Girls go through this massive change in our appearance, and boys...what, you get hard now, college boy? You got a sexy hairy chest now, college boy? Look at how I've changed, Daniel. I look nothing like I used to."

"Sis, did it really freak you out that much?"

"No, it's just...I'm still getting used to it. Today has helped, a lot. I know you care about me. I can see it in your eyes. You look at my tits, and...it's so much nicer than when some rando on the street, usually with gray hair and baggy pants, looks at me. This, right now, with you...I feel better than I ever have about myself. It's why I want you to keep helping me. Keep answering my dumb questions, okay?"

"Yeah, okay. I want to."

"I maybe have a lot of them."

Daniel smiled. "Okay. Ask me all of them."

Sissy nodded, unfolded her arms, began unbuttoning the front of her little dress. "Be honest with this one," she said, quickly finished with all the buttons, all the way to the bottom. Her hands opened the front of the dress wide, showing Daniel all of her bra and panty clad body. "Am I fat? My stomach's not as flat as...some."

"No, not fat," said Daniel. "You don't think Mom's fat, do you?"

"No."

"And you're not either. You said your tits bothered you. If you were skinnier they'd look even bigger, and they would have bothered you even more."