A Brother Sister Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yeah, or a fucking vampire, Noreen wanted to say, her heart beating fast, Sissy's untimely reminder of that freaky show True Blood now on her mind again. Not knowing if she wanted to continue in this frightening darkness, Noreen felt Sissy's hand tighten on hers, insistently encouraging her to follow.

Wanting to forget the spookiness, Noreen thought about Daniel, this shockingly surprising 'fuck buddy' situation she now knew he wanted. And apparently the first ever blowjob of her life was about to happen, somewhere up on top of this spooky-ass hill. But how will it happen with Sissy here, Noreen wondered? If we're in the woods it's dark enough for some privacy, but still, it doesn't seem ideal. And why is Sissy even suggesting something so sexual that has to do with her brother? This whole night seems twisted and strange, Noreen thought, just as her heart leapt into her throat again as some sort of living thing dashed across noisy dead leaves on the dark forest floor. "What the fuck was that!"

"A fox, maybe?" said Daniel. "I saw one down the road once."

"Jesus!" said Noreen. "Do they bite?"

Sissy smiled, yanked Noreen's hand to keep her moving. "You gonna be okay? The feet of our fishnets will be all torn from this trail."

Noreen nodded, glad to have something new like that to think about. "I've never had a pair before. Maybe they're not supposed to last."

"Maybe," said Sissy. "I love how they look on you. I've never told you how sexy you are."

"I'm not. Not like...you," said Noreen, suddenly fixated on the easy to see white satin micro dress swinging so sexily on the perfect curves of Sissy's ass.

"You guys both look super hot tonight," said Daniel. "I thought you were both gonna get gang-banged at that party. Lot's of guys wanted to."

"How do you know that!" asked Noreen.

"It's easy to see. Guys just...want to. And you're both hot."

Noreen couldn't believe this new knowledge, or this climb through spooky darkness to her first blowjob. Was sex really as easy as what this night was throwing at her? Is it this costume, she wondered? Dress like a slut and it's all right there for the taking? "Gross!" she cried. "I just stepped in something! Slimy!"

Sissy giggled. "I think it's just mud. Or a puddle of blood. One or the other."

"Gross!"

Daniel giggled. "We're almost there, Noreen. I can sorta see the top."

Noreen looked up through the dark trees and saw it, the looming whiteness of the water tower she'd only ever seen from a long distance. It seemed industrial, not the least bit romantic, nothing like the comfortable grassy hilltop with a miles-long view that she'd imagined.

"I found a ladder one time," said Daniel. "Me and Nate, we found where they stash it. If it's still there we can get onto the stairs that go up to the top. It's awesome up there."

"Cool," said Sissy, happily stoned and smiling, glad to have a brother who knows these things, one who's fun, and apparently sometimes fearless.

"Ladders? Jesus, you guys! What makes to think that's a good idea?" Noreen shook her head at this madness, though no one saw her do it. "What's with all this slimy stuff on the ground!" she whined.

Sissy laughed. The double hit of gummies, eaten so soon after the first one, were elevating her feelings to a plane of smooth and happy wonderfulness.

Daniel led the way to the base of the massive water tower, a straight-sided, flat-topped, cylindrical tank that's fifty feet in diameter and much taller than that. An open-treaded metal staircase clings to its side, curving and rising, the first step at its bottom about ten feet off the ground.

"Holy fuck, is this, like, Satan shit?" asked Sissy, her eyes and then her hand going to a huge spray-painted graffiti on the side of the tower, a pentagram star enclosed inside two circles. "Is it Satan, or is it witches?"

"Jesus, you guys! First I walk in blood and now...Satanists hang out here?"

"Noreen, look, there's more," said Sissy, still with her hand against the cold painted steel as she began to circle it. Noreen followed, seeing a huge spray-painted 666 and some other symbols she'd never seen before. "Good thing it's Halloween, huh?" said Sissy. "Otherwise this would be freaky."

"Otherwise? Jesus, Sissy, how high are you? This whole night has been freaky!"

"I know, right? I fuckin' love it."

Sissy and Noreen wandered farther around the side of the tower, seeing more graffiti, the most fun one being an I NEED PUSSY written in red.

Noreen looked back toward where they'd came from, saw nothing and heard nothing. "Where did Daniel go! Oh my God, did he leave us here?"

"It's not like we're lost," said Sissy, eyes glimmering with intrigue. "He's probably looking for the ladder."

"Are we actually...going up there?" asked Noreen, her gaze drifting upward, all the way to the top edge of this massive structure. "What if I'm afraid of heights?"

"Are you?"

"Maybe! I don't know!"

Sissy giggled, heard a clanking commotion just around the curve of the tower. "Daniel!" she called.

"I'm here! I got it!" he replied.

Sissy and Noreen backtracked and saw him there, the aluminum ladder already leaned into place, ready to climb.

"It's so cool that it's still here," he said. "Me and Nate found it. That was, like, a year ago."

"Now what!" asked Noreen, her pretty eyes looking worried.

"You guys go up," said Daniel. "I'll be behind you, in case you fall."

"Ha! You're dirty," said Sissy, eyes twinkling. "You wanna look up our dresses. That's okay with us. Noreen, you going first?"

"No!" she said, looking up at the scary open stairway. "You go first."

"I get it," said Sissy. "You wanna be the one he'll be behind. That's hot."

Sissy tossed her mother's expensive high heeled shoes on the ground next to the ladder, then began climbing it, her bare, stockinged feet looking like they wanted to grip the rungs the way a monkey's would. Reaching the water tower's stairs, she stepped off the ladder and started ascending, holding the thin metal railing as she went. "This is so fucking awesome," she said, not yet above the trees but already sensing the wide sweep of the coming view.

Noreen, already halfway up the ladder, stepped her bare stockinged feet to each rung slowly and carefully, more worried about falling than what Daniel could see of her underwear, which was plenty.

"You're doing great," he said, looking up at her, more interested in her surprisingly skimpy white panties than whether she'd fall.

Safely off the ladder and onto the stairs, she looked down at Daniel, his climb up the ladder so much more confident, Noreen wondering if his swiftness was to get better looks up her dress as they made the long ascent to the top.

"You guys, oh my God!" yelled Sissy, her climb almost complete, her way temporarily stilled by the magnificent view. "Get up here!"

"We're coming!" said Noreen. "Be careful Sissy! Oh my God, don't go near the edge!"

There is in fact an edge, a very dangerous one, with no railing or protection. Sissy, in her state of highness, realized this and stayed back a safe distance, the flat top of the tower plenty big to be comfortably safe. The only structure up there is a small cluster right in the center, with an electrical panel, some industrial looking electrical conduits, and a metal hatch cover that Sissy was now lifting, it's rusty hinges making a Hellish squealing noise.

"What are you doing!" scolded Noreen when she conquered the tower's summit. "Don't touch things!"

Sissy laughed, holding the hatch open so Noreen could peer down into the depths. "Look. It's, like, the darkest place I've ever seen. I bet you people hide dead bodies in there."

"Jesus Christ," mumbled Noreen. "This is crazy. We shouldn't be up here."

"But we are up here! Look around, Noreen! The whole fucking town is out there. Have you ever seen anything so cool?"

Noreen looked out at her town, even seeing the lights of villages scattered in the far off distance. The night sky looked increasingly stormy way off miles away, lightning flashing in the distant clouds, but the gusting wind was still warm and the full moon still shown above her, its welcome but spooky brightness intermingling with cloud shadow as this strange night's weather scudded by.

"Look at me! I belong to the Devil!" yelled Sissy, her arms in the air, the little white dress she'd just taken off suddenly yanked from her hand by a gust of wind. Noreen, Daniel and Sissy all watched it flutter and morph like it was alive as it floated away, the whiteness of it looking like a ghost as it became thoroughly tangled in the top of a tree.

"Oh my God!" cried Noreen. "Sissy! Why did you do that!"

Sissy giggled in a disbelieving kind of way. "Shit. I kinda...needed that, to walk home in."

"What the fuck!" said Noreen.

Daniel couldn't believe Sissy's crazy carelessness, but he knew there was a solution. "You can wear my shirt."

"Yeah, okay," said Sissy. "Not now, though. This feels so nice!" Holding her arms way out to her sides, she felt the gusty warm breeze against her skin.

The sight of Sissy standing there in her mother's ultra-sexy red lingerie, the see-through panties making it easy to see her pussy, shocked Noreen. Once again she wanted to say something more about Daniel being there, his eyes now openly on his crazy, sexy sister, but it seemed pointless; Sissy already new he was there, knew he was looking, and she'd stripped knowing it all. Maybe she really did belong to the Devil, Noreen thought, or maybe Sissy should just say no next time when someone offers her cups full of jungle juice and a handful of cannabis gummies.

Noreen's shock became something entirely new when Sissy stepped close in front of her and kissed her, this open-mouthed kiss a complete surprise. Feeling Sissy's gentle but passionate embrace, and feeling that this moaning kiss was real, and pure, and loving, Noreen's own double-gummie high, which had mostly been about paranoia for the last half hour, now morphed into the most beautiful kind of awesomeness.

These new feelings changed again, into an inner stew of surprise and desire, when Sissy sexily said, right against Noreen's lips, "I wanna fuck you."

Wanting to say What? or Oh my God! or Sissy are you crazy?, Noreen instead moaned into Sissy's warm and loving mouth, this kiss now something truly remarkable, the best kiss of Noreen's young life.

Feeling Sissy's insistent fingers on the buttons on the front of her little dress, Noreen let this craziness happen, but said, as Sissy was pushing the unbuttoned nurse costume off her shoulders, "Don't lose it!"

"Daniel, take our clothes," said Sissy. "Don't let the wind take them."

Daniel nodded, almost as surprised that this was happening as Noreen was. He took Noreen's dress, watching as Sissy deftly reached around her best friend and took off Noreen's bra. "Pretty titties," she said, holding the bra out for Daniel to take while her mouth went to Noreen's hard-nippled breasts.

Noreen's eyes kept glancing at Daniel's, this situation so very unusual, and so very hot. Moaning at the feel of Sissy's gentle teeth nibbling at her nipples, Noreen swayed and swooned, glad she was well back from the tower's dangerous edge.

"Kiss her, and take these panties," Sissy directed, as she slowly squatted, her kissing mouth descending Noreen's body, Noreen's skimpy white panties now being pulled down her legs as Sissy's mouth made first contact with her pussy.

Daniel happily obeyed, his first kiss with Noreen a rather thrilling one, her body now nude, her deep kissing moan so fun and sexy as her breathing began to go ragged from Sissy's tongue-tip clit tickle.

With Noreen's panties safely handed off to Daniel, Sissy's mouth kept busy on tender pussy while her hands went behind herself, freeing her own big tits into the breezy night's warm air. Surprising Noreen yet again, Sissy stood, quickly made herself fully nude except for the costume nurses hat and the thigh high fishnets, handing Daniel her bra and panties. "Maybe...can you stash everything by that stuff?" she said, looking at the electrical panel and the conduits.

"Okay, yeah," said Daniel.

"Take your clothes off and put them there, too," said Sissy. "You and Noreen are fuck buddies now. It's happening tonight. We'll have a virgin sacrifice."

Noreen's eyes widened, a new kind of shock making her tingle with goosebumps. A vision of her body being dumped down into the darkness below the hatch made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. "You're...killing me?"

Sissy saw true fear in her eyes, and was amused by it. "No, silly. We're fucking you," she smiled. "But yeah, if your virgin pussy bleeds on Daniel's cock the vampires might find us."

Noreen was aghast at being outed as a virgin who might bleed, but her nicely stoned attention quickly shifted to Daniel, his surgeon scrubs shirt already off, his scrubs pants already almost off of him. She watched in awe as he stashed the wad of clothes next to hers and Sissy's, wedged under some conduit pipes, then she knew her life was about to change when he whisked off his bikini briefs, his cock already hard, his nude body looking amazing in the silvery moonlight.

"You like him?" asked Sissy, her eyes also on Daniel's hotness. "He's hot, isn't he. And he's already so fucking hard for you. Are you ready for this? Get on your hands and knees. Suck his cock while I eat you."

Noreen did feel strangely ready for something this wild, though she had no idea how to make it all happen, so she let Sissy and Daniel guide her. Sissy lay on the hard, white-painted steel, urging Noreen to kneel over her face. Sissy's mouth claimed Noreen's hot little pussy just as Daniel stood in front of her, his cock so hard it pointed at the dark sky. With wide eyes of disbelief Noreen looked up at him, then she took hold of this new thing called 'cock', tasting it with her tongue before slipping as much as she could into her wet, moaning mouth. In only a few seconds time the cold hard steel below them began to feel like the biggest, most perfect mattress on the planet.

For Sissy, this first mouthful of the taste of pussy was a revelation, and for Noreen, this double ended assault on her senses made her feel like the vampires had already arrived and were transforming her, turning her inside-out. The stunning ecstasy of real sex overloaded her mind in the best possible way.

"Fuck, Noreen," moaned Daniel, his fingers in her hair, his head tipped back with his eyes on the fast-moving clouds. The fast movement of them adding to the sensation that he was spinning beautifully out of control.

Noreen moaned at his happiness, her first blowjob seeming to be something he liked. She liked it, too, this new feeling of hard cock in her mouth, a stunningly sexual thing that she hadn't imagined being quite this awesomely wonderful. She got a little hungrier with it, moaning louder, her mouth wetter. The blowjob became hungrier still when Sissy's tongue massaged her clit with more enthusiasm, Noreen beginning to wonder if an orgasm was as near as the watching spirits of the night. It seemed so unlikely, orgasms being an 'alone thing' in Noreen's life so far; the thought of having one so publicly with these two friends, and in front of the entire population of her home town, it seemed so wild, so unlike her, and yet...and yet...and yet... "Fuck! " she cried, Daniel's wet cock in her squeezing hand now, her pussy grinding hard on Sissy's loving mouth as this wildly intense orgasm made her writhe so very uncontrollably, with loud nothings screaming from her open mouth.

"Fucking hell, Noreen!" said Sissy down under. "You cum amazing!"

Gasping for breath, grasping for sanity, Noreen felt deeply embarrassed. Never had she orgasmed like she just did, the milder ones she'd experienced always happening alone in her bedroom, with just her fingers and her pictures of cute catalog model boys. This though, this orgasm up here on top of the world, was so far beyond anything she'd thought possible.

"Daniel, think you're gonna be able to handle her? She's a sexy one."

Daniel could barely smile, so thrillingly stunned was he by what he'd just witnessed. After gently flirting with Noreen for so many years, knowing how deeply shy she can be, seeing her now like this, stripped bare and cumming like a wild girl, was a mind-fuck like no other. Maybe yesterday with Sissy was it's equal, but this new Noreen...wow!

"Do you...want to eat my pussy?" Sissy asked her. "I kinda really want you to."

Still reeling and without her wits about her, Noreen nodded. Again she didn't know what to do, so she let Sissy take the lead, Sissy up standing on knees now, beckoning a kneeling, tits-to-tits kiss. Noreen moaned at the taste of her own pussy in this open-mouthed kiss, her arms embracing her naked friend as Sissy's embraced her. Daniel sat on the hatch cover and watched, slowly stroking his cock with his hand.

Soon Noreen was down flat on her back, Sissy mounting her in a classic sixty-nine, just like the slut girls had done in front of the cheering audience back at the dorm. Here it was just Daniel watching, and Noreen could see him, and it once again surprised her that he was so blatantly interested in his sister's spread-wide ass and big juicy pussy. Those thoughts were fleeting, though, for Noreen was quickly lost in great sex again once she'd had a good warm taste of that big juicy pussy, hungry for it the way Sissy was hungry for hers. Daniel faded from both their minds.

Watching Noreen's eager moaning mouth all up in Sissy's spread open ass was almost too much for Daniel to take, his cock so hard in his hand, his desire so powerful. Sissy's glistening wet pussy and her familiar moans made it all he could do to keep from nudging Noreen's head out of the way and deeply fucking his untamed sister again. Instead, he lay back on the cool metal hatch cover, looked up at the stars and the full moon and the moving clouds, and he let his nice gummie high alter his mind as his cock slid pleasurably through his loose fisted grip.

It was the True Blood vampires that came to his thoughts, the sexy female kind, and the shape-shifters who always end up nude when they shift back into human form. Sookie Stackhouse filtered into his thoughts, too, with her sexy gap-toothed smile that would look so good going down on his cock. She, with her telepathic nature and her fairy blood, would be so fucking perfect in bed, he was sure.

Hearing Sissy and Noreen getting wild just below him, their moaning, carnal noises sounded something like a werewolf tearing into a bloody meal, a voracious appetite that can't be contained. Sissy and Noreen seemed to have a similar kind of raw energy, their first time having sex together after so many years of loving friendship now bursting forth into a free-flowing hunger that seemed like it was growing.

"Oh, God!" huffed Sissy. "Fuck!......Fuck!" Daniel turned his head to watch again as he lay there, his cock pointed upward at the zodiac-rich stars in the night. Sissy was fully embroiled now, her ass writhing in Noreen's hands, her pussy mashed and grinding against Noreen's mouth. This was orgasm territory, Daniel knew. After just one day in bed with Sissy he knew her sounds, knew her hunger, knew her unwillingness to settle for anything less than a full-on and beautiful orgasm.

Noreen appeared unwilling to settle for anything less, too, her inexperienced but eager mouth willing to give whatever Sissy needed. Sissy's grinding and firm pressure was doing most of the work, Noreen so thrilled to be the warm mouth that Sissy wanted.

Daniel watched as this sweet, fun, sexy sixty-nine gave Sissy her needed orgasmic bliss, then he sat up and and watched more intently, wondering what was next.