A Buck a Night Ch. 01

Story Info
Grant, a human, visits a bar and meets an elk stud.
2.8k words
4.7
7.8k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was hanging low in the sky, just on the verge of dipping behind distant buildings. The evening air was faintly warm with a gentle breeze. Grant, the red-headed young man, strolled down the sidewalk. His hands were kept firmly in his pockets with and he kept his gaze cast downward. He frequently found himself counting cracks and occasionally attempting to avoid stepping on them if he could manage when no one was looking.

Before long, the local pub came into view. After various occasional glances upward he noted his location and peeked up for the first time enough to look down the sidewalk. Grant saw the pub and let out a soft sigh of relief. "There it is. That's what I need after a long day." he said quietly toward himself as he approached the building. He reached out and took hold of the doorknob. With a firm twist, the door clicked and swung open as he tugged on it. He crossed the threshold and allowed his hazel hues to wander. All the booths were relatively taken, even the bar itself was almost completely stacked! It's a busy night, it would seem. He noted an empty stool almost at the end of the bar. One lone buck sat on the left-hand side of the empty seat with no further chairs for other patrons. However on the righthand side of the same stool was a long line of other patrons.

Clearly, the elk wanted to sit alone. Grant took a moment rather nervously. He too preferred to sit alone but there was only the one seat available. He swallowed hard and glanced about before letting out a defeated sigh. Beastmen were not common, especially in public. They typically stayed to themselves. Those who wandered out into venues such as this were commonly looking for trouble. Grant only hoped that this was not one of those ocsassions.

The young man slowly approached the empty seat. Once he got up to the bar, he slowly slid onto the stool. To his left sat the incredible elk. He must have been at least 9ft tall and weighting over 500 lbs. Grant couldn't help but glance in his direction and stare almost awestruck at the large male. The elk wore a flannel top and jeans that clung to his powerful trunk-like legs, reaching the tops of his hooves. His large white antlers had a certain glow to them,perhaps due to the way the light reflected off of them.

The elk cast his gaze down to the human, "Take a picture, it'll last longer." He said with a chuckle, seeming unbothered by the look. It was perhaps common to be the center of attention for beastmen such as himself. Grant, flustered, looked away quickly and glanced to the various bottles on the wall, "Oh! Ah, I, uh. Yeah, sorry. I uh, I'm not used to seeing beastmen around here.." he said nervously, "S-sorry for staring.. Haha.." He chuckled weakly, tapping his hands nervously on the bar top, waiting for the bartender to swing by.

"The name's Flynn." the elk said, ignoring the human's nervous apology. "I don't come around here often, how about you?" He asked as he turned slightly, leaning one elbow onto the bar top. Grant slowly turned to look back to Flynn, "Oh, I uh, well. Yeah I come here pretty frequently, I.. I don't think I've seen you around before." He said as he swallowed harshly, "I'd probably remember someone like you.." He joked nervously. Flynn let out a deep chuckle, "You can relax.. I don't bite, hard." He said as he leaned back a bit and placed his other hand onto his own thigh. The hand which rested on the bar top lifted to beckon over the bartender.

"Gin and tonic for the boy and I." He said with a nod in Grants direction. Grant blushed at the request and how he was referred to. "Thanks, Flynn. I appreciate that." It was now as he relaxed, that Grant took in a deep breath through his nose. The scent of camping flooded into his sinuses. It was like sitting next to a campfire in a forest. He blinked a few times before looking up at Flynn once again, "So, what brings you around here..?"

Flynn parted his thighs a bit, easing back into the bar top for comfort as their drinks arrived. He took a swig of his and waited for Grant to do the same before continuing. Grant brought the glass to his lips and tipped his head back. It went down relatively smoothly with that burning aftertaste. The elk finally spoke up, "Just relaxing. Enjoying a night out for once. Meeting interesting people, it would seem.." He said with a wink. Grant blushed in response before speaking, "O-oh. Yeah sometimes I just need to get out too."

Several drinks and a bit of small talk later led to Flynn leaning in close, "Aye, why don't you come by my place. You've never been to a beastkin home before, I'm sure. Let me show you around." He said with a sly grin to which Grant swallowed. "I, uh.. Uhm.." He pondered for a moment and glanced around before refocusing his attention on the elk. "You know, sure. Why not? It would be cool to see!"

Flynn laughed and stood up, towering over the human, "Good! Maybe while you're there you could take a look at my computer. I'm garbage with technology." Grant smiled and nodded, "Sure. I could do that." And with that, the large buck led the man out of the bar and down the street. The sun had long since dropped and night had fallen. It was cool out, but the alcohol was doing it's job of keeping the two plenty warm as they chatted on their way. A few bystanders stared at the elk as they passed but no one seemed too bothered, more curious.

After a distance was traveled the two came to a large house. The door was immense, along with every aspect. Grant supposed it made sense for their house to be larger for typically larger species of beastmen. Flynn latched onto the knob, twisted, and pushed the door inward. "After you." He said as he stood aside and allowed Grant to pass the threshold. Grant was awestruck once again. All of the furniture was immense, making him feel like a child again in comparison. "Make yourself at home, couch is over there." He said as he pointed to a large sofa in what appeared to be a den.

Grant nodded and quietly walked to the large couch and climbed onto the seat. His feet didn't even touch the ground. He looked around at the large furniture and kicked his feet a little. Soon the buck returned with a glass of water and placed it in Grant's hand. "Here you go, to help out with that headache that I'm sure is going to come along.." He laughed as he swiveled behind the couch. Large, powerful hands reached down and took Grant's shoulders into their palms. He applied firm pressure to his shoulder blades while his other digits dug into the tops of his shoulders and sides of his neck.

"So, what do you think..?" Flynn asked as he leaned in a bit. Grant replied softly, letting out a soft sigh as crimson touched his cheeks, "Oh, yeah it's.. Just wow. So big." He said as he looked, "All of it. It's incredible." Flynn laughed and at that moment a powerful heat radiated against the back of the human's head. "So big, huh?" he said slyly. Grant slowly turned back to look at Flynn and noticed a rather prominent bulge within the elk's jeans at eye level over the back of his couch. Flynn spoke softly, in almost a deep growl, "See something you like, boy..?"

Grant swallowed hard and slowly peeled his eyes from the bulge to look up into Flynn's eyes. He new immediately where this was going, "I.. Uh. Yeah. Yeah I do." He said as he glanced back down at the throbbing lump. Something wanted to be set free. Grant couldn't hold it back any longer, he reached up with shaky hands and took hold of the rim of the elk's jeans. He elicited a soft gasp from the bull's lips as he delicately fumbled at the buckle to unclasp and pull the two ends aside. He then unbuttoned and unzipped the denim fabric and tugged downward on the zipper. As he did so another set of fabric lunged forward. His boxers stretched outward, struggling to contain 'something'. The heat was immense. He could feel the need in the small space of air between the two men.

He reached past the jean folds and cupped both of his small hands around the warm pulsating mound. His fingers clasped tightly, feeling the shaft through the thin layer of fabric. His knees wiggled and a moan emitted under his breath. He glanced up at the large elk before looking back down to the boxers. He slowly shifted his hands up to the elastic band of the boxers and sank his fingertips behind it. He tugged them down over the bulge and was greeted by a massive rod of flesh that sprung forward and narrowly avoided smacking Grant in the face.

Grant gasped and almost fell back from the couch into the floor. He caught himself, however, and bit his lip, looking on hungrily before casting his glance up at the buck's face. "I.. Wow.. That's.. Just wow.." Flynn chuckled and reached out with a gentle hand and caressed Grant's cheek tenderly. "I know, but don't worry. It won't hurt you. Not at first." He laughed as he began guiding the human's face towards the heat-emanating pole.

The human leaned in and his face pressed for the first time to that flesh. He took in the scent with a deep inhale through his nostrils and glanced up to Flynn one last time before opening his mouth slowly and pressing a kiss to the side of the turgid rod. This elicited a moan from Flynn's now gaping maw. He released Grants cheek and placed a hand on either side of the couch back. His powerful hands gripped tightly as his hips swayed back and forth gently. The shaft of his rod slid forward and back across Grant's lips. The taste sent goosebumps cascading across his skin.

Grant lifted his hands to the elk's hips and caressed each tenderly as his head pulled back along the shaft and his lips pursed to kiss at the tip of his member sweetly. After pecking several kisses his mouth parted just enough that Flynn decided to take upon this opportunity himself. He wrapped his hands around the back of the human's head and slowly brought his head forward. Flynn's pole invaded the mouth and pressed slowly into him. The human felt the throbbing flesh brush over his now swirling tongue. His hands squeezed gently as he gave into the elk's desire, feeling it closely aligning with his own.

The human slowly shut his eyes as the elk rocked his hips forward and pressed his core into the back of Grant's throat. GLK squelched out past the mast as he gagged softly. Flynn slowly pulled out of his mouth and backed up a bit, his rod at attention as it throbbed before Grant. The large elk walked around the front of the couch and bent over. He reached out with two hands and scooped up the human. Grant couldn't blush any harder. The bull leaned his head in and brushed his lips against Grants in a tender kiss. Only a few seconds past before his large powerful tongue pushed it's way into Grants mouth and began to wrestle with the smaller muscle.

As the two kissed, Flynn carried the smaller partner out of the living and to his own bedroom. He laid the human onto the bed and slowly pulled back, breaking the kiss. The large elk unbuttoned down his own flannel top and slid it from his back onto the floor. His jeans and boxers followed, stepping out of the pant legs and grinning at his mate for the night. Grant could only stare. His eyes wide as he looked over the magnificent beast. "Wow.." Is all that could escape his lips.

Flynn chuckled, "Take a picture, it'll last longer.." He said for the second time that night and offered a wink. He slowly climbed onto the bed and began helping the human out of his clothes. Deft hands delicately grabbed onto the base of his shirt and slowly pulled it up over his head, exposing his tender smooth skin. "That's it.. Just like that.." He said as he grabbed onto Grant's pants and after unfastening them, he slid them off as well, along with his undergarments and socks. "Let's get you out of these.." He said as he slowly climbed up between the smaller man's thighs. His lips pressed heatedly against Grants once more in a deep kiss. Grant's legs were scooped up onto the buck's shoulders as the massive swollen rod pressed sweetly against his tight pucker.

Grant's own rod, dwarfed in comparison to the elk, throbbed between the two bodies at the intense pacing of the situation. He let out a soft moan as his legs spread out to the sides and that slickened tip pressed it's way in, slowly breaching the entrance. Flynn shuttered and Grant gasped, gripping onto the sheets at his sides. Meanwhile Flynn took hold of Grant's shoulders and kept him pinned in place as he worked his way into the depths of his insides. The human could feel his organs shifting and pressing to the sides as the bulge of that rod pressed upwards against his stomach, stretching the skin slightly to conform to it's shape.

Only half way in, Flynn slowly pulled back to the tip before slowly pressing in once more. Grant quivered underneath Flynn as he felt his insides constrict around him. The buck slowly rocked back and forth, his entire body swayed, inching deeper with each thrust. Flynn panted heavily as he reached deeper every time, working his way closer and closer to the hilt. The heat in the room building up caused the human to sweat softly. Flynn lowered his body and pressed chest to chest. His broad shoulders lifted as his arms stretched outward and around the human, scooping him up from the sides and lifting his backside up into the air.

He grunted with each thrust as his pace quickened, nearing the maximum depth. His girthy rod spread Grant's pucker wide. This caused moans to escape his gaping mouth. The moans were suddenly dampened by the elk's mouth which encapsulated his once again in that passionate kiss. Their tongues fought one another. Grant could feel that pillar throbbing harshly inside of him. It felt like a second heartbeat separate from his own, echoing inside. The human whined softly, releasing the bed and wrapping his arms around Flynn's neck as he brought him in tight.

The elk dug his hooves into the bed to brace himself as he more quickly thrusted. The harsh throbs heralded the climax that was soon to come, and they both knew it. Flynn took Grant's dick into his hand and gave it a firm squeeze as he tugged at it. He could feel the smaller heartbeat in the palm of his hand as he tugged more quickly. His hand slid from base to tip in rhythm with his own thrusts. Flynn's head slowly pulled away, breaking the kiss once again to let out a deep moan.

With little warning, he shoved his hips forward, arching his back and slamming his rod to the hilt. The rod buried buried itself and thick wads of seed began enveloping his inner walls. Grant's insides were completely painted in elk seed in a torrential release. Grant let out a deep, needy moan as his knuckles whitened from gripping onto Flynn's shoulders. His toes curled tightly and legs squeezed around Flynn's waist in acceptance of his lust. Grant's own rod suddenly exploded, covering both their chests and smattering between the two as their bodies grinded on one another. His stomach distended slowly from the growing collection of seed within.

Flynn's body quaked above the human, slowly slumping over and to the side as his seed's expulsion slowed to a trickle. The large rod schlopped out of the entrance and spilled a healthy helping of seed onto the sheets. The two were short of breath, panting deeply, "Fuck.." Flynn said, "That was.. Great." to which Grant replied, "Y-yeah.. I've.. Never been with a beastman.. Before.." A large arm scooped under Grant's head and pulled him into Flynn, pressing the side of his face to the buck's chest. He cuddled the human while laying flat on his back, "Stay.. The night..?" the elk said. Grant replied, "Yeah, yeah of course.. This was amazing."

Flynn chuckled and gently rubbed Grant's shoulder. "Tomorrow will be better.. After you recover.." He said quietly, pressing a gentle kiss to the top of Grant's head. "I will like that, I think.." the human replied, smiling.

To be continued..?