A Buck a Night Ch. 02

Story Info
The morning after their first experience and more heated.
3.2k words
4.85
5.8k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning came as quickly as the night before had fallen. Flynn the elk and Grant the human snored quietly together. Grant had taken up his position as the little spoon to the large elk. The early riser that he was, Flynn flicked his eyes open lazily. His chest expanded as he took in a deep breath, pressing into Grant's back. Grant, unconscious, leaned back with a soft moan into the sudden pressure from his partner of the previous night. The elk delicately lifted his head up, glancing over the human for a moment before letting a sly grin spread across his lips.

The elk ever so gently pulled away from the slumbering man and with gentle tugs helped him to lay flat on his back. Then, very slowly, Flynn crawled down along the bed and positioned himself between Grant's thighs. He leaned his head down, careful not to catch him with his large antlers, and with a soft "Ahhhhawp.." he took the flaccid human member into his maw. He tenderly suckled upon the flesh, feeling the smooth skin against his wet tongue as it manipulated the meat around. The articulate appendage swirled around it and the taste alone elicited a soft groan to escape his lips, sending a series of vibrations down the shaft.

Grant let out a soft groan as he twitched in his sleep, biting his bottom. His pole throbbed repeatedly, with each pulsation sending a spurt of growth as it slowly became more turgid. His member had stiffened out almost to full mast now as pre-seed began to dribble onto Flynn's tongue. He slurped down the salty spunk for a moment later as his eyes were cast upwards. He gazed at the human for a long time who finally began to stir in a way that insinuated he was awakening. Grant's eyes fluttered open as he let out yet another moan and gazed down at the elk. "Oh.. Thank God it wasn't a dream.." He cooed, overjoyed to see his new partner between his thighs.

The elk cast his gaze down, admiring his handiwork as he easily took the entire length into his maw. Drool began to dribble down the shaft and over his thighs, soaking the fabric of the bedsheets. He then slowly pulled off with a squelching plop and gazed up at Grant, "Good morning.." He cooed as one hand ran up his body to grope at his chest. A powerful hand squeezed one pectoral and pinched his nipple while his other hand reached to scoop up beneath the human orbs. He gave them a firm but tender squeeze and ran the hand down, past his sack to cup the tight pucker. "I'm feeling.. Refreshed.." He said as he lathered the hole in saliva.

Flynn slowly crawled forward, sliding between Grant's legs completely. That fierce rod reared it's mighty head once more, prodding against the tight entrance. Both of his hands grabbed onto the human's ankles and slowly lifted them up and backwards, bending him over backwards like a love taco. The meat of this taco, eased forward with his weight and pressed into him, breaking the seal and burrowing deep. Grant let out a soft gasp as he felt trapped in a lustful embrace. His body bent into a mating press as if he had been selected for breeding. His own erect and salivated dick slapped against his chest, forcing a grunt to escape his throat.

Grant's hole had not fully recovered from the previous night. While a tight small hole comparatively to such a powerful beast, it had remained much looser and ready for his buck. The thick meat squeezed past the lubricated and contracting inner tunnels. The buck let out a soft moan, reaching deep into his mate of the morning. His partner let out an extra breathy moan as his toes curled. His hands reached up and grabbed gently onto Flynn's antlers, giving them a firm squeeze as if that would help him brace himself.

The buck fully mounted into his smaller mate, completely to the base. Grant could feel his organs pressing to the sides in that now very familiar and intimate reach into his core. Flynn slowly pulled back his hips until only the tip of his rod remained hidden in that pucker before slamming forward harshly. He knew the human was durable after the previous night, so today was the time to really test his constitution. His powerful hands finally released Grant's legs and slid down either side of his legs to wrap around his body and take a firm grip of his shoulders.

With his great weight, the powerful elk pressed down and planted the human harshly into the bed as his hips slammed forward to a steady rhythm. Fwap after fwap echoed as thighs collided with ass. Each thrust elicited a sharp gasp from both lovers. The elk's morning wood had been yearning for this moment. It's heartbeat throbbed harshly against Grant's insides. Like a beast desiring release, it twitched about within it's fleshy cage-like tunnel, aggressively slamming against the walls as it found itself brought from the tip all the way to the deepest reaches of the love hole.

Grant was breathing heavily, letting out soft whines as he clenched tightly. His anus squeezed around the veiny pole, milking the lubricating pre-seed from it with each backward pull. The thrusts now served to spread his cream inside of his partner, lathering his insides and allowing for himself to glide more easily with soft squelches echoing in the room. Flynn finally released Grant's shoulders and took a tight grip of his hips instead as he pulled away and briefly paused, letting the tip of his throbbing rod remain inside. In the silence you could almost hear the blood rushing with each throb of the rod still barely inside of him.

The elk then, with great strength, rolled Grant over onto his chest and knees, keeping his ass up in the air. The human who now presented himself to the elk let out a soft whimper as he glanced back over his shoulder at Flynn. A sly grin spread across the buck's lips as he squeezed onto his hips and slammed forward harshly, hunching forward like a predator over it's prey. His hands crawled forward, groping at his body until finding his shoulders so that he may jerk him back while simultaneously thrusting himself into Grant.

Grant let out a cry with each thrust, feeling an intense amount of pain and pleasure as he was dominated by such a large beastman. He leaned back into each thrust and pressed his back up against Flynn's chest, feeling his warm hide against his own smooth skin. The heat of the moment led to a thin layer of sweat that glistened in the light to envelope Grant which was easily brushed up by the elk's hide. While one hand remained on Grant's shoulder, the buck reached around and underneath of the human to grab tightly onto his dick. While smaller, it still carried it's own reasonable heft for being non-beastkin.

Flynn tugged, with his thumb pressed harshly against the belly of Grant's beast, in time with his own thrusts. His powerful hand fapped loudly against Grant's stomach every time he reached the base as his thighs echoed a similar but much louder fap with each thrust into his partner. The tuft of fur that was his tail flapped about wildly in excitement as the building pleasure was reaching it's peak. The heavy churning orbs beneath Flynn slapped loudly against Grant's own sack as well as his thighs. The buck panted as he leaned his head in beside Grant's and pressed cheek to cheek, "Hngh.. I'm.. I'm gonna.. Cum.. Soon.." came his voice in a growl.

Grant lifted up and pressed his back harshly into Flynn's chest once again, reaching up and behind his head to grab onto the elk's antlers to support his weight as the two leaned back further and further. With enough lift, Flynn soon found himself seated on his knees, haunches resting between his own heels with the human impaled upon his mast and straddling his legs. Grant slowly swiveled on that girthy pole, careful not to allow it to escape. He came chest to chest with the powerful beastkin and pressed his face into his fuzzy chest. His cheek nuzzled up and down as he whimpered, "Fill me.. Give it all to me.." He swooned, pressing gentle kisses across his chest.

Flynn bounced his hips up and down, jolting the human and allowing gravity to do the work of skewering his mate over and over again. His powerful arms reached back, supporting his weight so that he didn't slide completely back. His eyes crossed and he let out a deep, barrel chested bleat as his seed rushed from the tip of his rod and began filling the tight tunnels. Flynn let out a breathy moan as his own eyes rolled back, feeling that increase in his weight as his belly distended from the healthy helping of deer milk being fed directly into his tight love tunnel. His body clenched, causing the pucker to milk on that rod with each bounce and throb, eliciting further bleating moans from Flynn. His grip slipped on the sheets and he slowly fell back, flexible enough though that his legs remained bent so that his hooves pointed back towards himself, mostly beneath him.

The buck panted heavily, gasping and shuttering with each throb and letting out soft "Ugh.. Ugh.. Ugh.." each time his rod was milked and spattered Grant's insides. Grant likewise fell forward onto Flynn's chest, not letting go of him even for a moment as he was filled with the elk's warmth. Spunk glistened around his pucker and dribbled down between his thighs on to Flynn before soaking into the bed sheets. Flynn felt the meat soften and shrink ever so slightly as it emptied. Soon, the pillar schlopped out of his anus with a loud squelch. Spunk spat out from the suction as his now agape hole oozed remnants of his partners love.

The elk spoke up quietly between deep breaths, "So.. Now.. I think we.. Need a shower.." to which Grant laughed weakly and nodded, "I.. I think.. That's a good.. Idea.. But.. Give me.. A moment.. To recover.." However, before Grant had a chance to recover, the impressively endless stamina of the buck showed itself once again as he slowly lifted from the bed, carrying the human in his arms. He cradled Grant with relative ease and walked him to the bathroom. The soft clop of his hooves echoed once they reached the tiled room. A large standing shower with plenty of room for several humans, but maybe only two beastkin, sat in the corner. It was quite fancy, it even had seats along the walls!

Flynn, while one arm continued to hold up Grant, used his other hand to reach in and twist the knob for the shower. Water immediately began pouring, ice cold at first but steadily growing warmer. Soon, steam began to rise from the floor and the elk entered the shower, to set Grant down on one of the benches within the shower. Grant weakly slumped back against the wall, eyes rolling side to side before refocusing on Flynn. His gaze sized up the powerful beast of a man, from head to hoof, admiring his physique. His eyes admittedly fell to rest on that massive flaccid rod which had been impaling him only moments ago. How something like that could fit inside of him was a total mystery.

Grant looked down at his own feet then and noted the seed oozing from his body and draining to the floor. Flynn turned the head of the shower to target the human, allowing him to embrace the almost stinging heat of the water. Flynn smiled, "You look tuckered out.. Ready for some breakfast..?" He asked as he slowly turned around, having been stroking his rod and giving it a firm washing under the water. He offered a wink to the human and took a few steps in his direction, clopping loudly with his great weight upon the tiled floor.

Grant blinked a few times before gazing up at him, "Y-yeah.. I could definitely eat.. I worked up.. Quite the.. Appetite.." He said with a nervous giggle. Flynn suddenly reached out and placed a powerful hand on the top of his head, "Well, let's give you an appetizer first.." He uttered as the meat stroking hand lifted the flaccid tip and pressed the soft flexible tip against Grant's lips. The human, a bit exhausted at this point, was too helpless to resist. Though, he didn't much care to resist. The fleshy tip entered his mouth with ease, filling the cavity quickly. "Galk!" he grunted as the unending pillar seemed to slip further and further back before bumping against the back of his throat.

Flynn let out a soft grunt and slowly pulled back, leaving behind a trail of seed along Grant's tongue before shoving the rod back in again. The smaller male could feel the throbbing rod expand and lengthen within his mouth, as if like a snake poising itself to strike deep into his throat. He groaned and gargled as the buck leaned in harshly, pressing his thighs to either of Grant's cheeks. He completely hilted into his mouth, allowing the meat to slide deep into his throat. The turgid rod hardened further, reaching deeper on it's own. Air became scarce as the pole filled his throat, bulging outward visibly along the underside of his neck.

Flynn's now free hand which had been stroking moments before found itself following the motion of the rod which buried itself in Grant's throat. He reached down and shuttered. His hand cupped around the bulge of his partner's throat, feeling the curvature of his rod throbbing and struggling inside it's tight fleshy binding. He let out a soft groan as he gripped and squeezed the throat tightly, slowly stroking through the conforming flesh like a fleshlight, milking his own rod. The seed from before only drooled out more quickly, drooling directly into Grant's stomach.

The buck's grip on the smaller male's throat kept him firmly pressed back to the wall, unable to move as his hips slowly rocked back and forth, dipping deep into this new tunnel. The hand upon Grant's head lifted up to palm the wall above him now. He felt weak in the knees, as if his weight could give out at any moment. Perhaps his stamina was a little off from the previous night and now today's excitement. He released the throat finally and placed both hands onto the wall above the human's head and rocked his hips more aggressively.

Grant, the ever occupied and exhausted human, could only manage to stay seated in an upright position. He remained impaled to the wall by way of his mouth, gargling and squelching with each lubricated piston-like thrust. That familiar throb was returning, his smaller hands lifted up and carefully cupped the buck's massive orbs. He gave them a firm, but gentle squeeze, feeling the warmth as they churned his spunk and prepared for Grant's meal. He could practically hear the blood pulsing through the sack and rod upon closing his eyes and focusing on the moment. Flynn, by this point, began to moan thickly, digging his hooves into the watery tile below.

Grant continued to squeeze and even tug a little roughly at the sack, as if milking them for the much desired nectar. Flynn huffed heavily several times as his teeth began to grind against one another. His eyes squeezed shut and head fell back, letting out yet another bleated moan as the rush of his seed began spilling out into the seated human. The smaller male, like a cum bucket sitting in front of his partner, accepted the generous wealth of buck milk being deposited directly into his stomach via the long rod which had remained wedged in up to the base. The massive nuts in his small hands throbbed and recoiled with each expulsion of seed.

The human felt light headed, his hands slowly falling to his sides as his stomach distended further. Cum spilled out from the corners of his lips as Flynn stepped back and slowly schlopped the meat from his mouth. A string of saliva and sperm mixture tethered the tip of the rod to his lips before snapping free and spattering Grant's face. A few wads of seed spat from the tip and covered his face, only to be washed away by the water running from the shower. The buck slowly stepped back and slid to the floor, panting heavily. Flynn likewise didn't move a muscle, too weak and exhausted. His mind was a hazy fog, unable to think clearly under the circumstances.

Flynn spoke softly, "Y'know.. My kind.. With the hooves and.. The antlers.." He gasped briefly for air, rolling his eyes as he looked around the shower, trying to focus. "We.. Have a.. Rut cycle.. A period of time.. Where we.. Well, have a mighty need.. Y'know..?" He chuckled weakly, placing a hand onto his own chest as his legs slid along the tile, flopping to spread out to either side. "And it gets.. A little rough.. A little wild.. Some say.. Feral.." he grunted, attempting to slide up against the wall to a more straightened seated position. His eyes finally locked onto Grant, "Well, I don't.. Much fancy.. My kind, lately.. And you.. You're the first.. Human I've been with.." He said as his hands fell to either side of his hips and placed themselves on the tile, "I want you.. To be here for me.. For my next cycle.."

The weakened Grant listened to the best of his ability. He gasped for air a few times, feeling lightly nauseous from the absurd amount of seed sloshing around inside of him. "I.." He uttered after listening patiently, regaining his focus and glancing back down to Flynn, "I think.. I'd like.. That.. But.." He said, drawing out the 'but' a bit as he pondered. Flynn prepared for a rejection and let out a sigh, casting his eyes downward a bit, "But.. I'd like.. To talk it over breakfast.. And then.. We have to make plans.. I'll need to.. Take some vacation, I'm sure.." he grunted, "And let my family know.." He laughed, "That I'm staying with.. A beastman.."

Flynn looked up with wide eyes, "Yeah.. Yeah that's right. We're going to.. Need to warm you up.. before then.. It's going to be.. More intense.." He laughed. Grant laughed in return and shook his head, "I can't imagine it.. Being more intense than this.." Flynn slid forward along the tile until his legs were beneath the bench which Grant sat upon. He was eye level with Grant and leaned his head down. He pressed his lips to the smaller pole and gave it a tender kiss. "I think you'll manage.." He then slowly cast his gaze upward and brushed his lips over the smaller human's, reaching up with his powerful arms and pulling him into a tight embrace.

To be continued...