A Career Change? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, baby."

Marshall couldn't help anticipating. A long, clear string of precum dribbled from his cock. Jillian stuck out her tongue and ran it along the bottom of his shaft.

"Don't you go nutting in my wife, MJ."

"I'll try not to." He looked down to see her slowly engulfing his straining cock. With his penis, it seemed to be a much quicker measurement.

"After careful consideration, Eric, you are longer with that perfect curve. Marshall is thicker."

"Are you sure, babe?" Eric looked at her with a pleading look.

"I would use my most sensitive instrument, but I don't think Marsh has a condom." She chuckled in his direction. "That and if he hasn't seen a woman naked in a year, how long do you think he would last?" Jillian walked back to her spot at the table.

"Fifteen seconds, max." Eric joined in the ribbing. "Need another beer?" He inquired as he opened the door to the glassed-in refrigerator.

"Please. I don't know, I was pretty good. But after a year, one maybe two pumps max." Marshall poked fun at himself. His straining erection wobbling out in front of him as he stepped back over to his seat. Maybe I should excuse myself to the bathroom.

"Sorry about your blue balls." Another giggle let him know that Jillian was enjoying his apparent discomfort. "How long do we have until the morning crew shows up."

"Some of them start prepping at 5am. Giving it an extra half-hour buffer, we got two hours to clean this place stem to stern." After a couple of very public instances of these industrial kitchens getting someone sick, the city had enacted inspections far more rigorous than the equivalent restaurant health codes. That meant that one of the seven companies that shared the space cleaned it thoroughly every night of the week. Eric and Jillian had spearheaded the initiative, knowing that another incident would jeopardize their hard work. He doubted either OSHA or an inspector would approve of their current state of dress.

"What do you need me to do?" Marshall asked, already betting that he would be operating the dishwasher and scrubbing anything that wouldn't fit.

"Dishes," Eric replied without hesitation.

"Naked?"

"That's the idea. Got to get used to working with all your bits hanging out." Jillian confirmed his suspicions.

Eric turned on some music, and they got started cleaning everything. It did not take too long for them to fall into their usual rhythm, just missing clothes. It was always hard work after a long night of cooking a delivering, but it was equally important. Jillian would still be a far harsher judge of the cleanliness of the kitchen than any inspector.

An hour later, as all the major tasks were complete and small ones were getting checked off in rapid succession, the unmistakable sound of the backdoor thunking unlocked caused them all to freeze in their tracks. Walking into the kitchen was a tall, impeccably dressed brunette. Her hair was well quaffed in long lazy curls. A tight purple dress clung to her stunning body. The fabric looked like it was straining to contain her ample bosom. Kendra, Marshall's current crush, walked into the kitchen carrying a box on one hip. She didn't even flinch when she saw three naked people cleaning.

"Hey, Jillian. I brought the masks you had me make. Getting ready for Friday?"

"Shit, I forgot you were coming by with those. I would have at least warned Marshall. Yeah, we are getting used to working in the required dress of the country club."

Marshall tried to look busy scrubbing something off the stainless-steel countertops. He felt a pair of eyes crawling all over his naked form. He looked over, and their eyes met; she smiled at him and winked. "I am going to guess he said yes to joining you." Kendra conversed with Jillian.

"Nope, I just like to clean naked." He reciprocated the wink and smile.

"Well, darn guess you miss me wearing nothing but a pair of heels and a mask. To each their own, I guess." She set the box on the counter and pulled out three ornate masks that would look at home at Mardi Gras or a masquerade. The first looked to be of platinum wreathed by gold at the very edges and around the eyes. "This one is for you, Jillian. You already bring a riot of color with your hair."

"Awesome, wow, you do great work." Jillian picked up the mask and admired it.

"Thanks, Stephy, helped a lot."

The next mask was a gold number with inlaid black and white accents—the top peacocked an explosion of tricolored feathers. "Since you are bald, I brought some feathers to add a pop of vibrance. I tried to match the wifey a little."

"Looks great, thanks, Kendra."

"As for you, I think this might work." Out of the box, she pulled a beautiful green mask covered in silver, scrolling on one side. As she turned it toward him, he saw that a diagonal line bisected the disguise, the coloration the opposite about 2/3rds of the way across it. Several curling feathers bloomed from the top. "Thought it might go with your eyes. Care to try it on?" She walked over to him, presenting it like a waitress showing off a label of an excellent vintage.

"If you would put it on me, I got bleach on my hands."

"Do you now? We can't have that." Kendra motioned for him to lean down slightly. He complied without hesitation.

The mask was surprisingly comfortable despite its bulk. Marshall's vision was not blocked as much as he would have thought, but it would still add an extra hurdle to waiting on Friday. "How do I look?" Marshall did his best to model the new accessory.

"Not bad, stud." Jillian smiled as she was putting a mask on Eric.

"Pretty damn good. Is it comfortable?" Kendra had an amused smile on her face.

"Quite. I can even breathe through my nose still. You and Stephy did this yourselves?"

"I am a woman of many talents." Another wink helped highlight that word. She stepped closer and ran a hand down the center of Marshall's body. Her lithe fingers felt under his belt, feeling the smoothness. "You do this for the party?"

Marshall could feel his erection returning slowly. Kendra had that effect on him. "Nope, just the way I am. I knew nothing of the party before tonight." He felt fingertips gliding along his elongating shaft.

"Really? I hear that it makes it a better experience to give blowjobs." There was no stopping his erection from standing out proudly now.

"I hear it's fantastic; I know it feels great." He smiled back at her. "You could always give it a try sometime."

Kendra gripped his cock mid-shaft and then turned around. "Have you seen this, Jillian? Wow."

"Yeah, he looks like fun." Jillian was now putting on her own mask.

"Not bad, for a white guy." Eric chimed in.

"If you two wouldn't mind, Leave the mask here and get out. You're done for the evening, Marsh."

"Okay, you need me to record my time?"

"No, we got it." Eric almost yelled.

"Walk me to my car?" Kendra asked as she removed Marshall's adornment.

"I could do that." Marshall kept a silly smile on his face.

"Without the shorts on." Kendra dared him. Marshall's eyebrows shot up. "I think you need more practice at being naked."

"Sounds like a challenge." Marshall grabbed his stack of clothing. "Just the shorts?"

"Or nude." Kendra winked at him again; her gaze was hypnotic.

"Would you two just get out of here? We are going to do a sex." Jillian interrupted.

"Do a sex? Is that English?" Kendra questioned.

"It's horny English. Out, now!"

Kendra led the way out. The industrial kitchen was in a small strip mall that abutted another, forming an alley with parking for the building tenants. Marshall was suddenly acutely aware of how bright the moon was in the early morning. Kendra's hand pulled him from the safety of the building out to a comparably open area. There were only three vehicles in the entire strip mall, allowing Marshall to breathe a little easier.

"Ready for a little public nudity?" Kendra stopped next to her small blue crossover, positioning them between both their cars. The moonlight managing to catch just a little in her warm brown eyes.

"I think I can do it. At least I'll have a mask. Are you ready?"

"I think so. It's not like a room full of ladies is going to be ogling me all night. Not the first time I have tended bar naked."

"Really? There a story there?"

"Yup, maybe you'll get to hear it if we hang out enough."

"You want to get dinner sometime?" Marshall had to finely ask the woman, regardless of his current living arrangements, he had to shoot his shot.

"I don't know; I hear you like to hang out naked in public. You might be a bad influence."

"I think you may have that backward." He leaned in a little closer. Her eyes were sparkling; he had to do this now. Before he could get his body to move, she pulled him in and kissed him fiercely. Their dancing around one another, finally falling.

"Maybe, we'll have to see who influences who. Either way, I am sure we can find a way to have some fun." He felt fingers grasp his cock, feeling its entire length.

"Is that a yes, on the date?" Marshall tried to stay focused as she started to lazily tug his dick.

"Certainly not a no." She released his penis and leaned in for another kiss. "Let's just see what we can plan after work on Friday." Another quick smooch separated sentences. "Besides, we are a little exposed at the moment. Oops, looks like you better get to your car." She pointed over his shoulder at a car with its turn signal on in the median, looking to be turning into the parking lot. Luckily for Marshall, there was no reason to panic as his old truck was blocking any peeks.

"Damn, guess I got to go. Text me when you get home." He started to fish his car keys out of his shorts.

"Hope that's not the morning crew." Kendra pulled her car door open and slid in.

Friday Night -- Country Club Ballroom Kitchen

The event was not due to start for an hour, but Marshall had been requested to show up early. He rapped lightly on the delivery door of the kitchen. A naked Jillian opened the door and pulled him inside. "Hey, Marsh, you ready for this?"

"I see that you are. I thought you got to be dressed in the kitchen." He looked around, a little confused at the immaculately equipped kitchen.

"I got an apron for cooking. I don't want pressure marks, though. Eric is giving the frat guys and Linc a tour of the place. Why don't you nude up so I can show you what we are expecting. You can fold your clothes and put them in the cabinet there."

Marshall obeyed immediately, though he was wondering where the masks were. Standing naked in the stately kitchen was a strange feeling. "Where are the masks?"

"Don't need them yet. Apparently, security needs to come by and speak to us sans masks first before we can hide our identities."

"Okay, then." Marshall tried to hide his discomfort at the thought of being seen sans masks.

Jillian handed him a tablet with a strap on the back. "Yeah, don't worry, they have to be naked too. All staff that is here tonight does. Eric might be right about rich white people. On the bright side, at least we get to wear masks. Country club employees stay unmasked." Marshall was not so sure that Jillian was going to have a shred of anonymity with her trademark tattoos showing, but he was sure she had thought about that already.

"What's this?" He held up the tablet and tried to change the subject so he wouldn't start worrying about things outside his control.

"For ordering. It's linked up here and behind the bar. There aren't a whole lot of choices on the menu, but we do have both kosher and vegan choices to go with the standard menu." Jillian tapped on a spot on the table layout, and a drop-down let her choose one of the dishes.

"Neat, better than writing it down or just trying to remember."

Jillian took a couple of minutes to go over the procedures and protocols for the evening. As she was starting to show off the kitchen, Lincoln burst through the door. "Hey, Eric, I caught your wife in the kitchen naked with Marshall!"

"Hey, Linc. How's it look out there?" Marshall ignored the comment as Lincoln walked into the kitchen without the others.

"It's going to be a busy night. Has my sister told you what all is going on?" Although a few years younger than his sister, Lincoln was tall and thin, he had a similar swagger and confidence. His long, sandy-colored hair was swept back. He still had some muscle definition, despite his skinny frame. Marshall couldn't help glancing down to make comparisons with the naked man's penis. It hung longer and more pendulously than Marshall's, but he couldn't make any conclusions as he did not know if Linc was a grower. Like Marshall, Lincoln was circumcised. In another contrast to him, Linc was completely tan all over. He must spend a lot of time skinny dipping.

"She said it was a bachelorette or divorce party with about 100 people."

"Jill had the count right, but it is actually five different parties. Apparently, there is a bit of a backlog from the pandemic." Lincoln was the only person that could call her Jill without incurring a wrathful gaze.

"Seems like that everywhere."

"Except here it seems to be trying to outdo one another's party. Five parties have some sort of alliance going on so that they can have weddings during the summer. Well, at least four of them. The fifth is a divorce party. Could be a real odd mix in there."

A knock at the back door startled Marshall. He couldn't help feeling like he was doing something wrong. It was hard to get used to being naked in public when he spent most of his time hanging out with his family. He did not need to horrify his sister or parents. Jillian and Lincoln did not seem to have those hang-ups, both scrambling toward the backdoor to let in the newcomer. Walking into the kitchen was Kendra, followed closely by her best friend Stephy, holding boxes in front of them.

Stephy was a tall, thin African American with dark skin and a bright smile. It had been no surprise when he had heard that Stephy had helped with the masquerade masks; she was a very talented cosplayer, at least in the before times. Still, throughout the pandemic, she had been posting elaborate builds to social media. It was not Marshall's scene, but her skill made it easy to admire. It certainly didn't hurt that she was easy on the eyes when she started doing photo sessions in the homemade costumes again. Every time Marshall saw her, she had a different, wild, but somehow impeccable-looking hair color. Today was no exception; a royal purple mane was corralled behind her with a metallic gold bow in a ponytail. Matching purple lip gloss and gold eye shadow completed the look.

"We brought the rest of the masks," Kendra announced. She had apparently gotten her hair done during the interceding day. Her natural-looking brunette was now highlighted with lighter tones throughout. Most of the long hair had been pulled back and braided. A large, scarlet-colored bow accented the braid; her face was framed on either side of her beautiful face. Like her friend, she had matched her lip gloss with her bow. A strappy red dress and matching heels completed a stunning look. "Looks like we are overdressed."

Kendra did not wait for any acknowledgment; setting the box down on a counter, she pulled the dress up over her head. Marshall had seen her in a bikini, but that had done nothing to prepare him for the perfection of her tanned form. She had forgone panties in the long dress; nary a tan line circled her perfectly smooth mound. A ruby jewel sparkled at the top of her cleft. His eyes had to look away as the perfection felt a little like starring at the sun. Her tummy looked tight, accented by a red-colored butterfly hanging over her belly button. A strapless pink bra covered her large, round breasts.

With a slight flourish, Kendra also removed the bra. Her perfect breasts were topped by quarter-sized, delicate pink areolae and tiny pointed nipples. Each little nub was skewered by a red-capped pair of barbells looking to be just beyond the width of her nipples. The size and perkiness of the tits did not seem possible, and perhaps they were not natural, but Marshall did not care. Not a single tan line appeared across her expanse of smooth skin.

As much as he wanted to stand and stare, awestruck by Kendra, Stephy's royal purple and gold strappy dress was falling from her form. Her skin was equally flawless as she was now standing in a matching purple and gold bra and panty set. She bent down and picked up her dress, placing it on the expansive stainless steel countertop before proceeding. Her toned tummy was decorated with a similar jewel as Kendra, except this one was a deep purple, wreathed by gold. With a slight shrug, her breasts were exposed to the kitchen. Stephy would not win any size contests with Kendra, but her tits were perfect for her lithe form. She turned her ample ass away from the eyes in the kitchen and pushed off her skimpy purple and gold panties. As she turned around, Marshall couldn't help but admire her breathtaking and smoothly waxed womanhood.

"And now I have seen my brother's erection." Jillian rolled her eyes as she walked across the kitchen. She collected the other women's clothing and deposited it in the familiar locking cabinet.

"Sorry," Lincoln blushed but did not make any motion to obscure his penis. Marshall couldn't help glancing again for comparison's sake. His straight cock stood well above the horizon, and although he did not have the length of Marshall, its girth was more than impressive.

"That's a nice cock." Kendra winked at Lincoln. Turning her gaze to Marshall, "I don't warrant a standing salute from you?"

"Believe me, it is taking all of my willpower not to join Linc in a salute." Marshall tried to imagine himself giving a presentation, fully clothed. Anything to keep his mind off the vision of women before him. Even then, he was sporting a semi.

"What if I do this?" Kendra reached down and captured the jewel and the crown of her labia in her fingers. "Want a closer look?" Kendra closed the distance between herself and Marshall. Once his nose caught a whiff of her perfume, no amount of thinking about baseball box scores or considering high-level mathematics would impede his rise.

"He has a great cock, as well," Stephy announced.

"You think we have enough time to take care of that swelling before the party starts," Kendra questioned Stephy.

"You two are bad." Jillian expressed mock outrage. "And No, the security team should be here in five minutes. The party planner will come in after that."

"Five minutes sounds like a challenge." Jillian's gaze intensified in Kendra's direction. "You're no fun." Kendra pouted slightly. "I get it, though, boss woman."

"As for you two, get yourselves together; we can't have you walking around with hard-ons."

Marshall just nodded a took a seat on a stool, hoping to at least conceal his massive erection.

Lincoln did not seem to have the same compunction, walking over and unloading the masks from the boxes on the counter. "Wow, these are nice."

Jillian wandered over to the opposite side of the stainless steel prep area, likely to avoid looking at her brother's cock. "You really outdid yourself. I assume this was mostly Stephy's doing?"

"Kendra did most of it this time." Stephy moved close to Linc. Marshall couldn't help noticing that her eyes darted down to Linc's crotch between looking at each mask. "She's getting pretty good."

"Only because I had a great teacher." Kendra joined the other three, standing on the same side as Jillian. Marshall got an opportune look at her stunningly long legs and amazing ass. He loved how the high heels accentuated her ample, tanned derriere. "That and I had too much free time during quarantine."

"When did you get the new piercing?" Jillian asked, pointing between Kendra's legs.