A Career Change? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her beautiful tits disappeared rather quickly as the strapless black bra again hid them from sight. Charlotte took the black garter belt off the hanger and slid it into place without removing her skirt. Off came her shoes to pull on the dark pair of thigh-high stockings, attaching them to the garter belt. Only pausing for a moment to collect herself, she reached back and unzipped her skirt. And just like that, Charlotte was standing bottomless on the stage. A quick glance would make one's brain think that she was still wearing a pair of contrasting white panties, but that was just her pronounced tan lines.

"Let this be a lesson about letting your close friends know you don't wear undies," Charlotte yelled out and then giggled. She spun around slowly, modeling her newly acquired attire. Marshall dared not stare, but it looked as though she had not put on extra pounds during quarantine. Instead, her physique looked quite toned. He couldn't help but examine her crotch, its smooth hairless expanse not covered at all as she spun. Besides just not looking creepy, if he lingered too long, his cock would likely ascend. Even now, it had elongated slightly. Charlotte curtsied after she finished her spin and then returned to her seat, her clothes now in hand.

"For our next game, we are going to turn our attention to the other women at the party. As we bring dessert out, we will also bring out a little quiz about our ladies of honor and their beaus, or their ex in Jordan's case. The loser from each team will have to come to the stage for the next game." Marshall again walked off the stage and retreated to the kitchen.

"You're doing great out there," Amy said as he came back into the bustling kitchen.

"Thank you, How's it going in here?" Eric and Jillian were both piping something onto a spread of decadent-looking desserts.

"Almost done with the meal service," Eric responded.

"Then we just have to clean up," Jillian added, eyes on the intricate flower going on each wedge of cheesecake.

"I think you are stuck here for a while, Marsh," Eric added. "Sorry about the volunteering, but it sounds like you are having fun. On the plus side, Kendra and Stephy will be here the whole time serving drinks."

"And you're making excellent tips." Amy had taken a break from the dishes and was looking at her tablet. "Alexandra and I are going to take over the waitressing duties after meal service is done. We might see if we can get another volunteer or two."

"I am making excellent tips?" Marshall responded to the first statement.

"Oh yeah, they seem to like you," Amy smirked.

Alexandra came back to the kitchen. "Got a second?" She looked at Marshall. He nodded in reply. "Amy, would you mind running these out?"

"Do I get to borrow a mask?"

"Take mine," Jillian pointed at her mask on a counter.

Alexandra pulled Marshall over to a far corner of the kitchen, and her voice was now low. "First, thank you again; you are doing fantastic. Second, this is a little more delicate, but security told you not to get excited, correct?"

"Yeah, they went over that earlier. Chief Smith was quite insistent."

"Forget that, show the ladies what you're working with. The talent is allowed to do that while the wait staff is not."

She wants me to walk out there with a boner? Something did not seem quite right about this. "Are you sure about that?"

"Yeah, ask Sergeant Jones if you are not sure. The ladies expect it. You think you are getting good tips now; just try walking out there with an erection."

"Maybe," Marshall felt uncomfortable with this demand, but the money coming in would be so helpful.

"Have you looked through the whole script yet?" Alexandra quickly moved on.

"It just says, Grand Finale." Marshall had no idea how to interpret this.

"Yeah, so, this club has a tradition." Now Alexandra looked flustered. "Owing back to a stripper that got a little excited at a bachelorette party many years ago. Far before my time. And well, the entertainer... went off in front of the audience." Alexandra trailed off for a minute. "Apparently, the bride had a run of fantastic luck for the next year. What had been an unattended accident became a tradition."

"Wha?!"

"I need a man to ejaculate in front of these ladies at the end of the night. The last two parties that did not have this tradition completed were Jordan's a couple of years ago. Clearly, that one did not work out. Then last year, right before the pandemic struck. We all know how that worked out." The last year had been shitty by anyone's definition. "The ladies want to bring back the tradition."

"What exactly do you need me to do?"

"Go out there, and whack it in front of a room full of beautiful women. Look, normally the company we hire has a presenter and talent at the end of the night. I need you to do both. In return, you will get the pay that would have gone to them, plus a bonus for helping me out."

"Umm..." Marshall was not so sure about this. On the one hand, the money was outstanding, and having a powerful friend to call upon could be pretty helpful. On the other, he would be jacking off in front of a room full of ladies. "Can I think about it?"

"Sure, sure. Either give the ladies a show or not. I personally hope you do; everyone needs a little shot of good luck after this past year." Alexandra patted him on the arm. "Do you want to go collect the quizzes?" Although she asked him as a question, her voice's intonation let him know that was not a suggestion.

Marshall quickly did her bidding. When he returned, Alexandra and Amy graded the quizzes while he switched back to bussing the tables, mask re-adhered to face. It would not provide any renewed sense of privacy, but it was the convention of the event. While cleaning up from dinner service, he did discretely ask Seargeant Jones about Alexandra's request. He confirmed that her proposals were truthful in both instances. Still, it was a lot to ask for the evening, especially if he wanted to get back into marketing after things got entirely moving again. These women were all movers and shakers in the community. He may have signed non-disclosure documents, but that did not apply to the party-goers themselves. Then again, they had all seen him naked already. Would it be worse if no one completed their good-luck ritual?

"So, are you going to do it?" Eric asked as Marshall returned to the kitchen with a load of dirty dessert plates.

"How do you know about the offer?" Marshall questioned curiously. Alexandra and his conversation had taken place quietly in the far corner of the kitchen.

"Amy has been telling us about the club's traditions all night while she helped us." Jillian jumped into the conversation. "You going to beat your meat for the crowd?"

"Thanks for not warning me." Marshall glared at Eric and then Jillian.

"We have been a little busy."

"I don't know; I have been debating it."

"They show you how much it would pay?"

"No, they just said it was substantial."

Eric wrote a figure down on a napkin. "Think that may persuade you. Plus tips."

Marshall's eyes almost bugged out. The figure was more than he would have made over the entirety of his internship. "For one night?"

"On top of what you have already made," Jillian added.

"Wow," Marshall said, stunned.

"And it might give us an in for Wild Night," Eric added.

"What is this, Wild Night?" Marshall had heard the term come up many times, but no one gave an explanation. It was as if everyone should know what it was without talking about it.

"The club's biggest night of the year." Amy had walked back into the kitchen with a stack of papers that she had been tallying up. "If you thought the girls were getting rowdy tonight, you aren't ready for Wild Night. It also pays even better than tonight; extra discretion is pivotal."

"Really?"

"Yup, I have the winners of this next contest." She said, switching gears. "Or should I say losers as they are the ones that get to play strip poker?" She handed him a paper with the five ladies written out. "Are you going to get all chubbed up before you go out?"

"I suppose I should."

"You need some help?" Amy's warm brown eyes flared with mischief.

"I don't need help, but if you are offering...."

"Just because I think you're cute, and these two have been raving about you all night." Amy shrugged slightly.

Marshall hesitated for just about half a second; he and Kendra had a possible thing going, but they were not dating yet. It was not like this would be any different than getting blown briefly by Jillian earlier in the week. Who was he to argue when a hot naked woman asked to help him get an erection. He nodded an additional ascent.

"Follow me." Amy slinked across the kitchen to the far corner of the space. Anyone walking into the kitchen would not have a direct view. She shed her apron as she walked, placing it on a counter. As she turned back, he could see his first good look at her uncovered front side. He could see the exact cut of a diminutive string bikini in her tan lines. She had a small tattoo of a rose on her left hip, its petals in a swirling red and blue pattern similar red and blue design of the Korean flag. Below it was a couple of characters in what appeared to be Korean, but he was uncertain. Her breasts were not massive, like Kendra and Alexandra, but looked absolutely perfect on her petite body. Her mound below her waist looked impossibly smooth, likely waxed as there was not a single hint of stubble or missed hair. Her clitoral hood just peeked out of a tightly closed labia, giving no indication as to whether or not this was exciting her or if she was treating it as a business task.

"I hear this grows a bit." She picked up the head of his cock with a single finger before letting it flop back into place.

"A little." Amy's delicate hand wrapped around his ascending shaft, tugging him slightly. The opposite felt down from his chest, gliding across his pale skin.

"You need to get a little more sun."

"So, I've been told lately."

"Gym seems to be working for you, though." While one hand was speeding up and down his shaft, the other cradled his testicles. "I'll bet these guys are a little backed up. I hear it has been a while." Marshall was now curious about how much Amy, Jillian, and Eric had managed to talk about. Amy gripped his hardening shaft with two hands. Faster, her hands sped up and down his length as it rose to full height. Then all motion suddenly stopped, just as it was starting to feel really nice. "Wow, this does look like fun. Don't need you going off before your big show."

"I still don't know if I am going to go through with that."

"You will," Amy said with confidence and a smirk as she walked away and returned to her apron.

Alexandra made a new appearance in the kitchen, eyes suddenly on Marshall's erect cock. "Oh, good. Looks like you are going to play along. Nice penis. You better get out there; the women are starting to get a little restless."

Marshall grabbed his papers and went back onto the stage. He couldn't help notice Officer Baker's eyebrows shooting up and then her turning slightly red as he caught her gaze on his package. The crowd whistled and cheered as he returned to the spotlight. "Nice Cock!" A single voice came from the group, although he couldn't tell the source.

Trying to ignore his new situation, he returned to the focus. "Ladies, we are just getting started with the evening." He called the five ladies playing a game of strip poker to the stage. They played a very simplified game of poker, hoping not to take too long and possibly boring the crowd; there was no bluffing, simply playing cards face up, and the winner each round chose a participant to lose an item of clothing.

None of the girls escaped the game unscathed, though some were in better shape at the end than the others. It was not in the rules initially, but the teams agreed that any clothing lost to the game would remain on the stage when they returned to their groups. The game ended when one woman was utterly nude. One woman went back to her table wearing only a pair of panties so thin, Marshall could make out the narrow dark landing strip beneath.

Another woman was only left with a pair of thigh-high black stockings, though she had only been chosen to lose clothing in one round. Her night-blue strapless dress had been the only other thing she had been wearing. She did not lose the leggings first, and why no one else went for her again to end the game confused Marshall a little. However, it seemed like the ladies were bound and determined to inflict as much loss of clothing on one another as possible, and the way the woman that lost her dress displayed her close-cut wedge of red pubic hair, she seemed like she wanted to get naked.

Of the final two girls, one had the least on display, only wearing a long shirt at the end. It was long enough that her hairless crotch was only shown when she threw her hands up to cheer the final won hand. Unlike the more exhibitionist women on the stage, she had done her best to stay concealed, losing her bra and leggings before her skirt and panties. The final young woman left the stage with a blue strapless bra and a tiny contrasting pink thong.

Marshall had not managed to maintain his erection the whole game, but the added visual stimulation kept it from completely drooping. He hoped the crowd had not noticed the couple of times his cock had drooled out a significant drop of precum.

The games carried on as the night got rowdier and bawdier, with each new contest getting another young woman nude before it ended. Some of them were stripping games, and others where winner gets to pick a team to have a woman take off her entire kit. Jillian, Eric, Lincoln, and Amy had stuck around to help Kendra and Stephy keep up with the rising demand for imbibement. Marshall returned to the kitchen or hallway to get himself back, standing proudly tall between every game. Several hours of stimulation had him on edge by the end of the night.

The five teams decided that the overall winner would be determined as soon as one group was utterly unclad. With two teams down to one clothed woman, the next game would likely end the competition.

"So, have you made a decision?" Alexandra approached him as he went out to run the likely final game.

"Fuck it, I am already pot-committed; I will go all in." Marshall's stomach was slightly queasy, but the prospect of a good payday was too much of a draw.

"Excellent. Try to give them a good show. I will come out and announce you after this game. Do you need any lube or anything?"

Marshall rarely used lube greater than a good lotion, but if she was offering. "If you have some."

"Of course, you never know when an opportunity might come up." Alexandra's wry smile and eyes walking up and down his naked form implied that she may not have been entirely faithful in her marriage. "Go announce the winner, and I'll see what I can wrangle up. Don't forget to stand to attention." She added, her eyes not leaving his now relaxed cock.

Marshall complied. It still felt more than a little strange to stroke his penis in the kitchen. At any time, the swinging double doors could open, and he could be walked in on mid-wank. It had already occurred three separate times this evening. Amy, Jillian, and Kendra had all been exposed to his getting hard. Amy and Kendra had both walked over and aided him in his attempt, while Jillian just stood and watched for a minute. This time it felt a little different as he knew that before this erection had fully abated, it would be spitting gouts of cum in front of a mostly naked crowd.

Alexandra watched as he stroked his cock back to life. She had a finger at the top of her vulva, taking the opportunity to press on to her clitoris. Whether she was enjoying the show, or this was for his benefit, he did not know or care. Like every other time he had gotten himself hard this evening, he did not stop immediately when his cock was in its full glory. Instead, he got as close to the point of no return as he dared, teasing himself each time. When he finally released on the stage, this impromptu teasing should add to the event.

"Are you any good with that thing, or is it just for show?" Alexandra smiled lasciviously.

"I have never had any complaints, though I have heard my name yelled a whole lot." Marshall smiled back and stared her in the eyes as he continued to slowly stroke his stiff shaft.

"Intriguing, you better get out there and finish the game before they get restless."

Marshall nodded and then moved toward the door in the hallway that came out in the middle of the stage. The lights all focused on him as he looked out to the crowd. There was so much naked flesh arrayed around him, most of their eyes on him. A few, though, were trained on one another. A top of one of the tables out in the crowd, a pair of women gave in to the alcohol and pent-up desire with another at the party. He picked up a tablet on the podium; Amy had sent him the tallied winners of the likely final game.

"It looks like we have a winner. Could I get all five of the ladies of honor up to the stage?"

All five stunning beauties jumped up and moved in his direction. Of the five, Charlotte was the only one that was still wearing anything other than the sash. It seemed like once the games had begun, the girls had taken a particular amount of glee to ensure that each group's leaders had been among the first nude. Charlotte was wearing a garter belt and stockings meant she was significantly more clothed than her fellow participants. Four fortunate men would be marrying the gorgeous and fun-loving women, and one idiot let Jordan get away.

"Ladies, we have had a lot of fun here, but I hear you want a winner for tonight. Before that, we have a champion for the last game. Charlotte, your team won the final round. Which team gets to be the first to be nude?"

Officer Baker brought a mic over to Charlotte. "I told Jordan I would get my revenge."

Jordan turned toward her party, pointing to the two young ladies that were still clothed. "Blood-feud it is!" Jordan cried out with a giggle.

Marshall let the crowd clap and cheer as the ladies exposed their bodies to the group. "Well, according to the final tally of all games, our winner and loser are the same. Jordan's team won the most games, but they are also the first nude." It was not really too surprising; as soon as Jordan's team started to get a lead, the other girls turned against her. While her team had ended up with an impressive percentage of the wins, it had also made itself quite the target. "That, of course, means that you get to also choose a team to join you in a naked end to the evening."

He did not need to ask who the ire of Jordan's team would fall upon, but still, he had to be the host and play it slightly dumb. "So, which team will you choose?"

A mic thrust into her face courtesy of the buxom young officer; Jordan did not hesitate. "Since all the men here are naked already, and I did declare a blood feud, Charlotte, your team will join us in our nakedness." Jordan paused for a second and then added. "You can keep your outfit, though, Charlotte." Jordan glared at her with an evil-looking smirk, but there was still glee dancing in her eyes.

The crowd cheered as Charlotte's still only half-naked entourage slowly shed their clothing. The omnipresent camera crew catching the festivities and displaying them on twinned screens framing the stage. As the evening had been wearing on, less care had been taken to keeping clothing in neat stacks. In fact, some of the more mischievous women had ensured that those who had held their clothing together were added to a vast pile of discarded clothing in the middle of the room. Eventually, whether it be a product of the alcohol or a building frenzy in the group, any new stripper threw their bras and panties into the pack.