A Career Change? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marshall's observations seemed to have had a calming effect on his anatomy. The storm was still rolling through the system, but it was no longer threatening to overtake his willpower. He wrapped his fist tightly around his cock; using his ass and hips, he used his entire body to slowly wank while doing one-handed push-ups. The crowd continued to clap and hoot at his antics. Presenting for a large group had always been a burst of adrenaline and endorphins through his system. The fact that so many gorgeous women enjoyed his performance had taken all of that to a new level. Marshall kept at the one-handed push-ups, varying between long slow strokes and quick deep thrusts until the lube started to get a little tacky. Adrenaline was likely the only thing allowing him to continue to support his bulk with a single arm. His body would be sore tomorrow as he was putting every ounce of himself into the show.

Sitting back on his knees, the now slightly sticky lube had him changing masturbatory tactics. Instead of gliding over the slicked surface of his penis, Marsh pulled the skin up and down over the shaft. Faster and faster, his right hand blurred pleasurable sensation, lancing out into his body like long slow bolts of lightning. The rising feeling had him teetering on the edge of spilling semen yet again. He still had one more position that Amy had insisted upon before he was ready to unload.

He released his cock and looked out into the audience. Lincoln and Eric had disappeared into the kitchen. Jillian had apparently gone with them as her place at the bar was now vacant. Kendra was watching intently, legs spread wide as she swirled a glass of ice water in her hand. Stephy had moved closer to Kendra; she was currently pointing out at the stage and saying something to her friend, a broad smile on her face. His eyes wandered back to the crowd's center table; one of Charlotte's arms was still moving the dildo aggressively into Jordan. This time, however, there would be no hearing their screams and moans as their lips were locked together in passionate kissing.

Finally, his eyes fell on Amy, sitting at the corner of the front row. She was trying to look calm, but a careful eye could see the envelopes in her lap rising and falling, disturbed by the quick movements of busy fingers. Her face tried to look nonplussed, but there were cracks to the façade showing her own rising pleasure. Marshall cracked a smile as her eyes caught his own; she gave the slightest of smirks with a small shrug. Picking up the lube and squirting another large amount into his palm, Marshall gave her a wink. It was his way of letting her know that her proclaimed favored position was next. He couldn't quite tell what she mouthed in his direction; it involved a don't, but that was all he could discern.

Marshall laid on his back, holding his cock perpendicular to the stage. His mind concocted the image of Amy walking onto the stage and straddling his body. He clenched his fist tight over the head of his penis, daring to touch the hypersensitive tip as he started this pose. His left hand gripped the base of his shaft keeping his dick straight. In his imagination, this was Amy capturing his member to align it with her body. Slowly he pressed his fist down his massive rod, pretending it was Amy's tight little pussy engulfing him. Marsh did not repeat the motion once his fat tip emerged from his taut grasp. After an entire night of being on display, hot naked games being played, beautiful women, not to mention a few incomplete hand jobs, he was more than ready to pop. Only the will to not cover himself in a fountain of his own making kept him from allowing his body to go across that barrier.

Waggling his turgid member toward the audience, Marshall took another couple of seconds of lessened stimulation to let himself disarm. He again looked over his shoulder to see his cock much more significant than life and leaking another stream precum at a quick rate. Furthermore, he had to applaud the camera work from the two camera people. Although Marsh would really prefer to be putting on a show with a willing partner, this was likely the most fun he had masturbating in quite some time. The fact that an entire room full of ladies was being entertained by him certainly added enjoyment.

It was, however, time to enter the end game of this performance, one last display, and then he would turn toward the adulating crowd and unload his throbbing erection. Amy had given him a vision of her petite form riding him like a maniac; he intended to reciprocate with a demonstration of rising to meet her. Marshall brought his feet back so he could bridge his back up off the stage. He drilled his cock up to meet an imaginary rising and falling beauty using his glutes and hips. Unmoving hands just served as a receptacle for his surging penis. His legs and ass were getting a fantastic workout; they would likely be sore in the morning. It was unlikely that this would be a routine that he could employ back at home. Pleasure was radiating from his center, begging for the coming storm to be finally unleashed.

Without stopping, Marshall needed to scan a few locations in the room one more time. Looking first to Jordan and Charlotte, their faces were buried between one another's legs, and Jodan lay atop Charlotte. They might be having more fun than me. Marshall smiled as he cast his gaze back to the screens. He could see definition in his core as he continued to hammer his tool into a phantom lady. Turning back toward Kendra, she was smiling and biting her bottom lip, a pair of fingers buried between her thighs. When she caught his eyes, she flared at a thumb and grazed across her jewel once.

Marshall looked once more at his cock sliding in and out of his grasp. Regardless of the heat here on the stage, his scrotum had contracted as release was so close. Looking over to Amy, she had moved the envelopes to set on one thigh, giving him a sight of her busy fingers toying with her clitoris. She nodded when he caught her eye, this time far less subtle than before. Between his eager imagination and her and Kendra spurring him on, he almost cascaded into bliss. Instead, he slacked his grip subtly to avoid creaming all over himself. As before, he kept at this performance until the lube started to get a little sticky.

Grabbing the small plastic bottle of lube one more time, Marshall got up to his knees and turned directly to the crowd. He gave the audience a nod to confirm that this was about to come to a climax. They responded with a seeming knowing round of applauds. Marshall knelt on the balls of his feet and spread his knees slightly, so he was not blocking the view of the coming event. "Cum! Cum! Cum!" The room of mostly naked women commanded in unison. He wrapped his non-dominant hand around his testicles, the thumb hooked around the base of his shaft, and stabilized it slightly. With his right, he grasped himself mid-shaft and slowly started to wank the whole of his cock, now not neglecting the straining glans as he masturbated. With each circuit, he increased the speed along his bulging penis. He doubted that much could stop the runaway train that was barreling down the tracks to his inevitable release.

A stray thought intruded on his reverie, hoping that he had fulfilled whatever expected time constraint demanded by the women. Marshall's hand blurred across his cock, sending pulses of pleasure spinning through his body. He closed his eyes for a moment urging his form to cross the final hurdle that he had been so desperately keeping at bay. After all that had transpired, it took just a little moment to will himself to spill his seed in the middle of the stage. Marshall did not think he would ever again experience a build-up to climax so epically again in his lifetime. A ravenous horde of naked women chanting and screaming for him to cum. Who was he to keep them waiting any longer?

As that heavenly pulse was poised to rip through his body, he glanced to the bar across the room. In addition to Kendra and Stephy, who had never left their posts, Jillian had returned. She was stood behind the bar with Eric, who now appeared to be watching one of the two screens intently. Jillian was watching the same screen and whispering something. The fact that her arm closest to Eric was moving in a steady rhythm left Marshall no doubt that she was giving Eric a hand job. Lincoln had also re-entered the scene; he was stood behind Stephy, pointing toward one of the screens his own erection was not obscured.

It was far too late to concern himself with anything other than his own orgasm. Marshall pressed on his testicles lightly as he crossed the point of no return. There was no stopping the coming of the ejaculation, but he could still wank a little faster until the spraying orgasm unloaded before a crowded ballroom. With each quickened stroke, it felt as if his cock was expanding slightly and getting more sensitive. An electric impulse flashed up to his spine like an errant bolt of electricity out of a raucous summer storm. His balls tightened as they sent a payload of sperm to his prostate to mix with all the other ingredients that would make this an enormous cumshot. Time seemed to slow to a stop as he started to lose any semblance of control over his actions. His hypersensitive penis suddenly felt somehow numb and made of nothing but pleasure. The sensation radiated out to his entire body, seeming to escalate the trend as it reached the furthest points of being and bounced back.

"I'm cummmmminnnnngggg!" His intent had been to be more presentational, serving his emcee role one final time. However, he couldn't help his announcement deforming into a half shout and half deep guttural roar to the crowd. Marshall's knees hit the stage as the first, tiny but well-pressurized spurt of semen lanced out and landed on the platform just beyond his knees. The fixated crowd found a new louder volume to scream in approval for him, finally completing the required ritual to ensure good luck for the upcoming unions. His hips couldn't help pushing his spasming cock forward as his hand slowed his wanking to a stop. Instead of moving, he gripped himself mid-shaft, pulsing a solid grip in time with the beat of his own body. Marshall's eyes were pinned on the tip of his cock, watching in awe as a cataclysmic orgasm continued its rampage. Through it all, he tried to remain cognizant of the angle of his member, keeping it pointed above parallel slightly so that all the women could see their blessing of good fortune jet into the world.

The second bolt caused his core to contract as it fired as a long white rope onto the dark black stage. His milky white release was in vibrant contrast in an explosive pattern on the surface. His legs shook, the orgasm so powerful it caused him to pulsate energy. Marshall's varying grip caused the third shot to scatter like a shotgun blast, spackling in large drops, many of them finding purchase on his own legs. "nnnnrrrggghh!" The air blasted from his lungs. His whole body shuddered from exertion and unbridled release. Core clinching again, he varied his grip strength, easing his scrotum and increasing on the shaft until the next enormous rope spiraled out from his cock.

This fourth pulse had to have been a personal record firing so far that part of the ejaculation splashed off the edge of the stage. Marsh could hear increased cheering each time he went off, like the level of good luck was dictated by the amount of semen that he was producing in a euphoric eruption. His body tensed again, and a fifth bolt fired somehow further than the fourth, this one like a rocket and not a solid rope. He was suddenly overtaken by a compulsion to start tugging on his turgid shaft again like he needed to coax out more. Marshall's fervent wank caused the sixth spurt to spiral out in a large arc, partially soaking his thighs in a second coat. He tried to stop his jerking as the seventh wave hit; he gripped the shaft near its base. How do I have anything left? An internal scream marveled as the forking expulsion had to be the largest by volume.

The sensation was unreal; each massive addition seemed to its own complete orgasm. Marshall's neurons were overwhelmed by nothing but pleasure. His cock spit an eighth, smaller but more energetic glob of sperm across the stage. Again his whole core seemed to tense and release, seemingly finding more reserves of cum to throw into the lights. The ninth jet was less emphatic than those before it but no less satisfying. A fist tensed on both his testicles and cock, willing an endless orgasm to continue. A tenth large stream could have held the same volume of a lesser, complete ejaculation but did not reach much further than twice the length of his erect penis. "RRnnnKKK!" He gritted through his teeth as an eleventh rope added to the pooling jizm on the stage. A twelfth came out as a shiver as the long, satisfying orgasm finally started to wind down. Marshall released his suddenly oversensitive cock as the ejaculation ran its course. A final, thick glob of semen dripped out of his cock, a long string of white connecting his dick with the now cum dappled stage.

His arms were at his side as he spent several, finally decelerating, heartbeats catching his breath with his eyes looking down at his release. He closed his eyes, attempting to ward off the emotions that always seemed to accompany the end of an orgasm. Often it brought a momentary stroke of clarity, but that clearly did not much care for his decision to masturbate for a room full of well-to-do ladies. When he opened his eyes and paid attention to the room, he became acutely aware of a standing ovation. Well, this is undoubtedly going to make future wanking less spectacular. Marshall rose to his feet and bowed to the crowd. His drained cock remained full length but did not seem to possess the energy to stay standing.

"Wow, ladies, just wow." Alexandra made a sudden reappearance to the stage, microphone in hand. "That should keep us all in good luck for quite a while. Hang out with us for a minute, and we will find out who won." Alexandra pointed toward Amy and then pulled her and Marshall out into the hall.

"Nice job, Marshall." Alexandra sounded almost blissful. "I knew I picked correctly. You know the other guy always comes out there and just cums." Marshall couldn't help the shocked look he shot toward Amy, who feigned innocence but couldn't quite entirely hide a devious smile peeking through. "In fact, our contest was the number of seconds that you would last. I have a feeling that whoever wrote down the biggest number would be our winner. You just gave the ladies a twenty-minute show."

That number actually shocked him; it didn't seem like much time had passed at all. "I think I will have to replace my lube supply," Amy announced. She sat her stack of envelopes on the table just outside the door. From a bag on the same table, Amy produced a letter opener. "Twenty seconds," She handed the first envelope to Alexandra. He felt awkward standing in the hall watching the pair open envelopes. He scanned both of them, wetness apparent around each women's bald sex. Both women's vulva's seemed to be blooming with arousal. Each one's nipples were wholly erect, and the scent of excitement suffused in the air, overcoming the smell of drying cum streaking down his legs.

Officer Baker appeared around a corner with a spray bottle of something, a roll of paper towels, and a trash bag. "Thank you, Johanna." The posh older woman bowed her head ever so slightly to the young security guard; it surprised him how at ease she was with everything going on, minus the clothes. Alexandra collected the bottle and put down the latest envelope; Marshall could see a ten written on the form. "Would you mind cleaning up after yourself?"

"I think I could do that." He took the bottle from Alexandra.

"Did you have fun?" Officer Baker asked and then immediately turned the shade of a tomato. Evidently, she did not fully realize what she was asking. Swing and a miss on the small talk.

"Any evening that ends with a good orgasm, right?" Marshall gave his brightest smile before returning to the stage, leaving the three ladies in the hallway trying to tabulate a winner for their last activity. Back in the ballroom, the focus had shifted from the now vacant stage to a growing circle around the center table. Jordan and Charlotte were still at it. Jordan was still on top now, with her head buried between Charlotte's legs. Her own vagina was positioned above Charlotte's face. It looked as if the younger bride was ravenously devouring Jordan's pussy. The music had stopped in the room, and now the chamber filled with soft moans and occasional shouts of pleasure.

No one seemed to pay much attention to him as he sprayed down the large impact area of his own orgasm. Marshall looked back to the screens; the camera operators had left the room leaving only the technician in the back of the room. He had hoped that they would be providing a better picture of the women fucking in the center of the room. Instead, the screens were on replay of his display. One showed his one-handed push-up; the other was a slow-motion replay of his cock flinging its payload onto the stage. His anatomy stirred a little as he watched one loop of the massive ejaculation. Marshall could feel his so far satisfied manhood shifting back to life; the moans of the two women in the throes of passion were speeding that considerably. He would doubtlessly have to wrestle out another orgasm or two when he got home before he could sleep peacefully. Can I ever jack off again without a screaming audience?

The bar at the back of the room was now only occupied by Kendra and Stephy. The pair appeared to be cleaning up at the end of the night. Eric, Jillian, and Lincoln had already disappeared. Marshall hoped he would get a chance to talk to Kendra before the end of the evening but felt a little awkward in his post-orgasmic fugue. So, for now, he busied himself with mopping up his own jizm from the hard dark surface. No one seemed to be paying him much of any mind. Each time he wiped up a paper towel, he carefully placed it in the provided garbage bag so no one else would have to clean up after him. Amy reappeared from the door frame and motioned for him to come back out in the hall.

"Hey, that's probably good enough. Xandra is going to announce the winner; I think you are done for the evening if you want to head home."

"Yeah, I suppose I should. I wish I could grab a shower first, though. I guarantee my family will still be up, and I don't want to explain why I smell like cum."

"I think you could use a shower in the locker room; you got to be quick though, I would hate for you to get locked in this place naked. You might surprise the locals showing up for early tee times." Amy smiled.

"Sweet, I wish I had some soap, but at least a spray down would help a lot."

"I got this if you don't mind smelling like my body wash." Amy produced a small bottle of something from her bag.

"Aren't you just prepared for anything? If you don't mind?" Amy shrugged and handed him the trial size bottle. He held it up to his nose; it did immediately remind him of her scent. Something floral with an added punch of vanilla.

"No problem, you did save our ass tonight. Thank you, truly." She gave him a sincere smile. Her brilliant brown eyes sparkled beneath an exquisite make-up.

"Really didn't expect this. Would... Would you mind showing me where the locker room is? I have never been here before."

"Not a problem. I sometimes forget that people don't know this place as well as me. I practically grew up here. It's down this way."

Marshall couldn't help but let her walk away a couple of steps. She had at some point switched from the athletic shoes she had been wearing in the kitchen to a pair of black high heels. While Amy had a pert and gorgeous posterior earlier in the kitchen, that change of shoes had brought it to a whole new, unfair level. The way she was swishing her booty with each step made him think that she knew exactly what she was doing. Damn. There was something quite enchanting about her. Her bag sat over her shoulder, sitting in the middle of her back just above her dimples of Venus.