A Career Change? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your family members?" He asked as he fell in step with her.

"Yeah, it was quite the shock when I found out about the after-hours activities from my older sister. I couldn't afford membership myself, but it is a perk of the position."

"You do this full time?"

"Party planning? Yes. Naked party hosting, no. This is... this is new to me. Though I did attend Jordan's bachelorette party a few years ago. Only a couple of women got naked at that one."

"You could have fooled me; you look completely at ease with all of this."

"It helps that I had such a great outfit." Her smile looked practiced though slightly forced. "Fake it until you make it, right? I have been working with Alexandra since I was a Freshman in college. Started as a summer job and then grew to something more when I graduated."

"Seems like a position that would be affected by the pandemic."

"It was, but Xandra pivoted, and I went along. She embraced zoom and parties online. Lucky for her, I had a comp sci minor to go with my business degree." She positively beamed with pride when she mentioned it. "I made or adapted most of the tools she used."

"Wow, really?"

"Uh-huh, I am a big nerd. Regardless of how hot I make it look."

Marshall had a serious thing for smart women, yet another item going in her favor. "I wanted to do that, but the calc pre-reqs scared me off."

"Not a math guy, I guess?"

"I wasn't bad at it, but differentials give me the willies." Marshall gave a mock shiver.

"Knew you couldn't be perfect." She batted her eyes in his direction. I am not reading anything into this right.

"So, uhh... Apparently, a show was not expected? I was just supposed to go out there and cum?"

"Heh, yeah, at least according to Xandra." She smiled mischievously. "I knew that you would get more tips with a longer show, as long as you kept it enjoyable." She slowed to a stop as they approached the locker rooms. "And you did really well," she looked up and down the hall before extracting her phone from her bag. A couple of finger presses, and she produced a staggering figure. "See? We do get a ten percent cut, but I think you made quite the payday."

"Wow, holy shit!"

"Considering a career change?"

"I mean, if I could get off in front of a room of screaming women regularly and get paid for it?"

"Not exactly all we would require, but I would have to talk to Xandra. Though I think we have a few new openings now that the old entertainment fucked off."

"You're serious?"

"I might be." She again looked up and down the hallway and then suddenly looked a little demure. "Would you mind... Could you take a selfie with me?" After she managed to get that out, she started to talk at a far faster clip. "I know it's against the rules, but I think we aren't bothering anyone else, and I am a member, so I don't think we would get in much trouble. Wow, this must seem rude."

"I wouldn't mind, as long as you text me the photo." Amy looked a little shocked for a moment. "It only seems fair that we both have a copy."

"Is this just a way to get my phone number?" Amy looked like she was thinking over his proposal.

"Maybe." It was indeed a nice bonus.

"Well Then, quickly. Let's do this thing." Amy motioned for him to stand closer. At first, he left a slight gap between the two as she aligned the shot. A sudden burst of nerves keeping him from just getting close to her. "Getting shy on me now?" Amy reached an arm out and pulled him next to her. Her warmth felt so good against his skin. His exhausted cock started to ascend again.

"Got it." She stepped away from him and then held out the photo for him to see.

"Looks like someone is getting excited again. I would have thought he needed a nap after that show."

"He does that around very pretty girls." Marshall smiled, though he did feel a little embarrassed. He then announced his phone number.

"I'll send you a text first; hate to fat-finger a phone number and then send this out to the wrong person. I'll send the incriminating photo after you text me back."

"Makes sense." A sudden vignette of that photo getting sent to one of his family members flashed in his mind; all five had similar numbers, owing to a family plan that they all had together from many years ago.

"Why don't you go take a quick shower? I'll wait here to make sure you don't get locked in. There should be towels in the locker room. At least there are in the women's lockers."

"Okay, thanks." Marshall wanted to ask her out, but he still needed to see what was going on with Kendra. He was not the type to have even a whiff of infidelity in his relationships. Instead, he walked into the locker room, mind playing over many possibilities that had come from an extraordinary yet undeniably fun evening. He was lost in thoughts as he turned the corner.

Quickly, he came to a sudden realization that he was not alone in the locker room. Lincoln was stood at a sink, his thick cock in his hand. The younger man was furiously pumping up and down his solid shaft, too lost in the moment to pay attention to the no longer unoccupied locker room. It took Marshall a moment to fully comprehend what was going on and when he did, he froze. "Shit!" He finally yelled out, but it was too late for Lincoln, whose hand suddenly stopped its assault. The stop was not in reaction to Marshall's outburst but completion of his present task.

A thick bolt of white lanced out of Lincoln's girthy cock, decorating the dark, granite countertop. Lincoln's eyes snapped over in fear. The second rope of semen rocketed out and splattered on the mirror in front of the man. "Nrrgghh... No!" Lincoln cried out, but Marshall knew from experience that when he was cumming especially hard, the man could do little to do anything but ejaculate. Like a train wreck, Marshall couldn't look away. Lincoln's penis spasmed out several impressive coats of milky white all over the surface. The dark surface was completely streaked with a shotgun-like pattern of semen, nearly looking to rival Marshall's own earlier release.

"Sorry, thought... I was alone." Lincoln finally croaked out after he finished, his meaty phallus still in his hand. Marshall couldn't help noticing that he was still slowly stroking his cock.

"I am just going to go take a shower. Clean up after yourself." Marshall hurried down the hallway and to the waiting hot water of the shower. He hoped the cascading water would somehow wash away what he had just witnessed while keeping all the fun of the evening.