A Career Change? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About a month before the pandemic. You haven't been out to the rec center since they reopened." Kendra turned toward Jillian and pushed her hips forward, giving Jillian a better look at her bejeweled womanhood. The stance turned her sideways to Marshall's view, showing off her ass and breasts in profile. The way her nipples sat high on the slope of her chest was astounding.

"Did it hurt?"

"A little."

"How long did it take to heal?"

"A couple months."

"Does it make sex better?"

"Stupid quarantine has meant I haven't had the chance to try it out with anyone. I hope to get a chance soon, though." Kendra turned her head and winked directly at Marshall.

"Do you now, he does have quite the cock. I hope he knows how to use it." Any relief to his straining cock was now gone.

"I don't think this discussion is helping." Marshall interrupted the conversation.

"Maybe they'll let you go over to the gym and take a cold shower," Jillian said with a shrug.

Just then, the front door to the kitchen opened in marched three naked individuals. Each had a large belt around their waist with various tools, including a black and yellow taser and a radio. The first was an overweight gentleman in his forties. He was rather hairy. Evidently, the need to shave did not extend to the security personnel. In his hands, he held a folder.

At his heels, a younger gentleman. He was stoutly built and muscular; his clean buzz cut screamed instantly that he was a cop. From his hairless crotch, Marshall could see a cock that was on the smaller side. The scowl on his face was a little intimidating.

Behind him was a thin and slight young woman with blonde hair in a tight bun. She sported a pair of breasts that were just a little outsized for her frame. Her crotch was also denuded. Prominent tan lines announced that this was not a normal state of dress. Her eyes also looked a little distressed, like nerves were simmering, barely controlled.

"Afternoon, is this everyone?"

"No, Linc, would you go get Eric and his waiters," Jillian took control.

"Yes, ma'am."

He disappeared for a moment, the whole room looking to be sizing one another up. Marshall continued to sit as fear of getting seen finally allowed his erection to subside. Soon enough, Linc, Eric, and his three frat brothers sauntered into the kitchen space. The three were brothers he only tangentially recognized from homecoming events while he was in school. Joel was a beefy and squat guy a couple years older than Eric. Although he was in great shape, the level of paleness spoke of never leaving his own house. Ken was a tall, lean Japanese American with buzz-cut hair and an easy smile. Then there was TJ's towering figure; his 6'5" frame put him an entire foot taller than Joel. His dark skin put him a few shades darker than Eric. TJ looked intimidating, a near-constant scowl added to the look, but he had been the chapter president, and tales of how much he helped anyone that needed, as well as expanding his frat's charitable efforts, still were a thing of legend.

"I take it this is everyone?" The older officer asked again. He waited for a nod of ascent to bubble through the gathered group. "Okay, then let's get this started. I am Chief Smith. Retired Officer from the city. This is Sergeant Jones and Officer Baker. Jones is a current officer. Baker is a trainee currently at the academy." From the generic names given, Marshall figured that they retained partial anonymity "First things; first, each of you is going to have to sign a non-disclosure form. This is non-negotiable; if you don't sign, take your things and leave. Our patrons value their privacy."

A slight murmur passed through the crowd. "We also need to check Ids on each of you, so if you wouldn't mind getting those out. Officer Baker will handle the girls' paperwork and IDs. Sergeant Jones and I will handle the boys." One by one, all the gathered workers shuffled over to get their ids. The form was an intimidating blur of legalese, but no one decided to be turned away by it. It did not take long to get everyone signed and checked out.

"Now that we have that out of the way, let's go over what to expect this evening. You are not to touch any of the ladies tonight. This may be harder than it sounds when the women start drinking. The club ensures our customers that they can get a little crazy without going too far. The ladies have been stuck at home all year; they might get a little wild. Some of them may decide to get naked; it happens every now and then at a party like this. There will be no personal cameras and no phones present in the ballroom. If we see anyone breaking this, I will pull you from the room and confiscate your device. If anyone decided to get cute and try to do any live streaming, I would ensure that the county jail has a place for you tonight. This club is made up of the finest lawyers in the country, so please do not test this.

"This is not Wild Night, so we do not expect any spontaneous sex between the women, but it has been known to happen. Try to not stand and stare. There will be a camera crew in the room. You may see your image up on the big screen by the stage. This is a completely closed circuit. Nothing is permanently recorded, and the crew has been thoroughly vetted. That said, if they do anything that makes you uncomfortable, let one of us know, and we will take care of the issue. We will be in the room and monitor everything and help the entertainers do their show.

"Now, guys, if you get a little excited, it will happen; please leave the room and get yourself under control. If you need to excuse yourself to the bathroom and solve the issue, do so. The ladies do like to have a good time and have some eye candy to look at. I know it seems a little odd because it is, but the people here really are nice, and they pay really well. Besides, some of you may find you like working in your birthday suit. Have fun, work hard, and everything will run smoothly. Remember, we are here for your safety as well as the members. Any questions?"

Eric raised his hand immediately. "Yes, sir?"

"I couldn't help but notice you not having to keep with the required, uhh..." Marshall didn't know much that could even momentarily stymie the confident man, but Eric was at a sudden loss of words.

"I didn't have to shave?" Eric nodded. "I am grandfathered in. I started here when I was her age, he pointed to Officer Baker."

"Anyone else?" He looked around, "Then, we will try to bother you guys as little as possible, but we are here if you need us. Again, we are here for the safety of both the members and workers."

Signing official documents of non-disclosure was not something that Marshall felt like he was going to have to do today. For some reason, this had all felt very much like helping friends out and getting paid by them; he should have known that this very exclusive country club would want to keep everything above board. Notably, after a couple of budding politicians, rumored to be among the famously secretive country club, had gotten in trouble for trying to pay housekeepers under the table. They likely did not want to do anything to impinge upon their reputations. At least not anything with a possible paper trail.

After touching base with Eric and Jillian, Marshall took the rest of the guys out and got started getting all the tables set up and prepared for the incoming festivities. They all put their ornate masks on and proceeded out onto the highly polished marble floors beyond.

A little later -- Ballroom Hall

Marshall had worked up a sheen of sweat speeding around the warm ballroom. He had made a mental note that they needed about twice the personnel to proficiently service all the tables. Kendra and Stephy had been a blur of motion all afternoon, preparing beverage after cocktail in non-stop action. The fact that they were all naked was all but forgotten in the buzz of activity. Fortunately, the individual groups had a staggered arrival, allowing the crew to barely keep up with the orders.

The clientele of the establishment had surprised him in the eclectic variety of women that had shown up. In all his personal knowledge of country clubs, he had expected nothing but well too-do white women crowding the ballroom. Instead, it was a who's who of the rich and famous in his city. The ethnicities of the revelers were even more diverse than the staff of the party. He recognized more than a few of the faces in the room, a few state senators, a couple of news anchors and weather women, and professional athletes.

Completing another round of orders at his table, he sped into the kitchen to pick up the previously ordered appetizers. Jillian and Eric were plating things as quickly as possible; the party planner's lovely assistant had stepped in to help get everything going. A string of expletives suddenly burst through the front door of the kitchen, a prim and proper redhead wielding the explosion curses yelling on her phone.

"No, this is bullshit! We have a fucking signed contract! Twenty years! You little Shits are throwing away a twenty-year contract! Do you have any idea who you are pissing on? I will personally make sure you asshats never work for any of my clients ever again! FUCK!" The party planner roared as she threw her phone down on the counter. The older woman still clutched a tablet in her opposite hand, anger tinging her pale skin with red.

Although she looked to be in her late forties, she was impressively beautiful. Alexandra's flowing locks, were well-styled, make-up on point, and a pair of black stockings all implied how carefully she attended to her style. However, like everyone else working for the party, she was nude. The heft of her chest and the lack of any sag argued that she had some work done. Still, she must have kept up with yoga and running because she was tight everywhere else. She had a tight pearl choker around her neck and an enormous stone weighing down her left hand. Her husband was a prominent corporate attorney. It had stunned Marshall when she walked into the room stark nude earlier; he had seen her in the background of various press conferences as her husband announced the completion of mergers for local companies.

"What's wrong?" Jillian asked as she plated several meals. Marshall knew from experience she was listening intently even as her eyes never left her work. Marshall was waiting impatiently as she finished a few orders that he would take out as a set.

"Horseshit!" Anger blazed from Alexandra's eyes as she slammed a fist against the stainless clad counter. She blinked and blew out a long exhale. "Sorry, that's not fair for you guys. You are fulfilling your contract."

Jillian just silently nodded. "My emcee just pulled out. Now I have nobody to run the games for a rabid crowd. Finding someone to host a party while nude is not something I can do on short notice. I would do it myself, but my type of nudity isn't what most the ladies are looking for."

"Can you serve food?" Eric's voice boomed out as he was tending to something on the stovetop. Like his wife, he was a master at concentrating without shifting his eyes.

"I haven't since I was in college, but, yeah, I think I can pick it up again. Why?" The angry red that was taking over her complexion was ebbing.

"Well, I don't want to volunteer him, but Marshall over there hosted our university talent show a couple times as well as several fraternity public functions. I would assume that the emcee was going to be well paid."

Alexandra's eyes were suddenly focused on him. "Very well compensated. Can you do it? I have a script here."

"Wha... What would it entail?" Marshall could feel the focus shift on to him.

"The bridal parties want to play several games, mostly against each other. I need someone to run the games. Help keep score for each team and hand out prizes at the end of the night."

"Oh....Okay. Naked?"

"Of course. Well, and this might be a deal-breaker."

"What would that be?"

"No mask."

"Uhh..."

Alexandra pulled out her tablet and wrote a number on the screen, turning it to show Marshall. "Plus tips. Which you guys are already cleaning up on."

Marshall's eyes bulged at the figure on the tablet, even though he tried to stay calm. It was more money than he would have felt comfortable asking to host the event by multiples. "When do you need me to get started?" He couldn't believe he was volunteering for this, but the money was too good to pass up.

"Right now? The first game needs to be introduced as they are finishing meals to start the game."

"Are you going to take my tables?"

"And your mask. Here's the order of the games."

"What the hell? I am always here to help."

"My man!" Eric yelled out as he continued cooking.

Stepping across the kitchen with a steady clack of her impossibly high heels, Alexandra handed him a stack of papers. "There is some downtime after you introduce the first game to read through the script." Reaching up, she took the mask from his face.

Marshall took a minute to read through the first activity a couple of times and calm his accelerating heart rate. Once he walked out into the crowd, all anonymity would be gone. His heart was pounding, nerves attempting to take over. After a deep, calming breath, Marsh grabbed a wireless microphone and walked onto the stage at the center of the room. He couldn't help looking over the crowd as the camera crew focused on him. Trying to picture the group naked would probably be inadvisable. Kendra looked up across the room, a stunned look evident on her masked face. Marshall gave her a wink.

"Ladies, welcome to tonight's fun and games." A bawdy cheer rippled through the crowd. "I would like to apologize to my tables; I have to turn you over to some skillful hands." To punctuate his announcement, Alexandra walked out of the kitchen. His mask looked ravishing on her; he was stunned by her ability to carry a full, balanced tray in her high-heels. It might have been years since her last starring role as a waitress, but she was working with aplomb.

"If I could get some help from Sergeant Jones and Officer Baker. I believe we have a challenge for our five ladies of honor." From behind the stage, the security personnel wheeled out a set of clothing racks. "For our first game, ladies, your friends have each brought you a set of lingerie as a gift." Marshall walked to the first rack and picked up a set of racy red laced, see-through panties and matching bustier, displaying the selection to the excited crowd. "Looks like you women are going to have a good time on your honeymoons. It will be the bachelorette and divorcee's task to guess which of their friends brought each pair."

Marshall smiled as five beautiful women stood up from the five groups. Four ladies had matching white sashes with pink lettering that said 'Bride-to-be.' The fifth young woman had an opposite pink strap that said 'Newly Single.' All five women were beauties in their own right. Marshall gave the five women their space but also tried to hype the crowd. "I understand that there will be a prize given out for the winner of each of the games." Before he could continue, the crowd cheering cut him off for a minute. After letting it all die down for a moment, "I'll be back to collect the forms after the main course. We will tally the winners during dessert." More yelling ricocheted through the crowd as Marshall stepped off the stage and headed back to the kitchen.

Alexandra was walking back through for the next group of appetizers. "Nice job, keep it up, and we might just pull this off without the extra talent." She smiled before exiting with another tray.

"Sounds like that went well," Jillian said as she was chopping some onions.

"I was nervous as hell, but I didn't fall off the stage, so that has to count for something." Marshall immediately started to look over orders and get them arranged for the waiting crew coming through.

Amy, the petite party planner's assistant, looked over as she was washing plates in just an apron and a pair of black athletic shoes. "You got a smile and praise; Alexandra doesn't do that for free. You must be doing better than you think." Amy was a short, young Korean-American with a dancer's slender body, extraordinary ass, and toned legs.

"Really?"

"Believe me, I have worked with her for a few years now."

"So, do you know the prizes for these games? The ladies seem to be awfully excited by the whole thing."

"The women got very wild this year. In the first game, the winner gets to choose another team to wear one of the lingerie sets for the rest of the evening. Second place gets to decide which set they have to wear."

"That sounds fun. How wild are these activities going to get?"

"Have you read through all the games?" Amy looked over her shoulder at him.

"Not yet, trying to just read the next game at a time to keep everything memorized."

"Well, we have at least three strip games where at least someone in four of the five games is going to get naked."

"Wow, security told us nudity was rare for these events," Marshall said and then thought for a second as he knew everyone working at the party was naked. "At least for the party-goers."

"Normally, it is. But a year and a half without a party event are driving the women a little crazy."

Marshall spent the next good little while helping to expedite orders going out of the kitchen as the main meal was served. When all the tables had received their meals, he had each maid of honor bring up the ladies' selections. Amy and himself quickly tallied the winner for the first game. Jordan, the divorcee, was the clear winner of the game, scoring two correct answers better than second place. Bethany, the youngest of the brides, had taken second place. The other three ladies had all tied for third place.

Once the desserts had been served, he returned to the stage to another uproarious cheer. "Ladies, guests of honor, we have a winner! Jordan, please report to the stage." Jordan was a tall, leggy brunette with an ample bosom; she was wearing a tight black dress and pink heels matched with her sash. She did not hesitate as she skipped to the stage. Officer Baker handed her a wireless mic. "I assume you know the prize. Bethany got second, so she is safe. Who are you going to select?"

"Damn, my first choice is out." Jordan paused to let the crowd whoop and holler.

"Charlotte, you get to be the lucky winner!"

"Thank you. I suppose I need Bethany and Charlotte; please come to the stage."

Bethany did not show any hesitation, much like Jordan. She was a busty African American, wearing a tight pink dress and matching pink hair. Jordan exchanged the mic with her as she left the stage. "Which rack is Charlotte's? I think I can find something fun for her to wear." She had a vicious smirk on her face. Officer Baker pointed her toward the correct spot. Bethany carefully looked through all twenty sets before holding up a collection of lacy black lingerie. "Oh, it looks like someone went crotchless!"

Marshall looked over to see Charlotte looking like she wanted to melt into her chair. Her maid of honor seemed equally embarrassed sitting beside her. The women in the hall cheered loudly and then started to chant Charlotte's name. She took a deep breath and rose to her feet, downing the rest of her large wine glass.

Charlotte was a petite blonde with an outsized chest. She wore a sleeveless red top and a light gray short pencil skirt. The pair of tall, red platform wedges gave her a bit of height. "You know this is only the first game, Beth." Charlotte tried to smile as she shouted without the mic. Bethany handed her the hanger and the mic as she slinked off the stage, a devious look still plastered on her face.

"Bring it on, girl."

"Don't think I forgot who was responsible for this either, Jordan," Charlotte announced on her newly acquired mic. Marshall had thought that Charlotte would disappear to go change into her new burden, but instead, she handed the mic to Officer Baker and pulled off her top on stage. How Charlotte managed to do so while leaving on the white and pink sash, Marshall was not wholly sure. There was no hesitation as she unhooked her bra. Her breasts were large and impossibly round; they appeared crisscrossed by vibrantly pale tan lines. A cheer arose from the crowd, apparently thrilled by her lack of modesty.