A Career Change? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, are you going to rub one out for the crowd?" Jordan had taken the opportunity, while the rest of the crowd was focused on the stripping, to whisper in Marshall's ear. She stepped back and grinned. "The girls need the good luck, so they don't end up like me." A smirk on her lips this time as she retreated. "If you don't want to, though, I can think of another way to put you to work." This time she didn't look back as she walked away and rejoined the other ladies on the stage.

Jordan's offer was intriguing, but everything was already in motion. Alexandra appeared beside him, unburdened by the mask she had been wearing that evening, taking the microphone. "Head out to the hall, Amy has something for you, and I'll get the crowd hyped for a couple minutes." Marshall nodded once and relinquished the stage.

Amy was waiting in the hallway, a smile on her face and a small bottle of lube in one hand. "I am supposed to give you this."

Marshall took the little plastic vial from the smiling young woman. "Ahh, thanks. This is a little embarrassing."

"Yup," Amy concurred with a nod. "But, I am sure you'll have fun. Nothing like a good orgasm to end the night." She gave him a wink. "At least that is the way that I like to end a night out." She seemed like a fun girl that Marshall wouldn't mind getting to know a little better but doubted that she would want much to do with him after this evening. "Be sure to give them all a good show tonight."

"How hard could it be? Go out there and stroke myself until I cum."

"Try not to just...." Amy's fingers curled around an imaginary cock over her smooth, fantastic crotch. Her clenched fist rose and fell twice before stopping abruptly. "Uhh... oops." Her face contorted in a fake orgasm that looked incredible. His dick discharged a fat drop of clear precum that drooled slowly to the floor.

"I shouldn't just go out and go off?" He tried to make that question sound like he was playing dumb, but he had honestly been planning to do something similar.

"If you want to give a disappointing performance." Amy smiled at him, apparently relishing in his cringing. "The ladies expect a longer show. You don't need the rumors starting that you cum too easily." She giggled and then pressed down on the head of his cock and watched as it rebounded.

Marshall had never masturbated in front of anyone else if he didn't count a stroke or two to get himself hard before putting on a condom. For him, masturbation had been a necessity, something to relieve pressure and clear his mind. He had never dwelled too long in the act. Sure orgasming felt great, but before this last year, he had plenty of opportunities to find a partner. "How long should I delay cumming?"

"How long do you have sex with a woman the first time? Think of it as a porno. Give the ladies long enough to flick the bean." She had not even a hint of self-consciousness as Amy reached down and pressed against her clit. "Also, make sure you switch positions a few times; you don't want anyone getting bored."

Again, Marshall had not considered multiple positions when it came to jacking off. How he was masturbating constantly had more to do with where he was or what Marshall was doing while masturbating. If he was watching porn, he would likely be seated, his left hand balled around his shaft while his right worked the mouse. If he was in the shower, he would stand. "What positions should I try?"

"Depends; what is your favorite position?" Amy did not seem to be intimidated at all by this conversation.

"Always been a fan of doggy."

"Okay, then get on your knees and pretend that you are going to town on a woman. Get your body in on the fun. You got an ass." She slapped one of his cheeks playfully. "Make sure you show the audience you putting it to work."

"What about you? What is your favorite?"

"Me? I like to ride. So lay down on your back and pretend I am on top of you, treating you like my own personal fucktoy." An image of her lithe body atop his flashed in his mind. Amy might be the type of wild that he needed to try. "Come up to meet me with every thrust since I won't actually be participating. Just try not to cum in that position. You probably don't want to make yourself all sticky; it could be an awkward walk to the shower."

"I think I will definitely have to add that to my repertoire."

"Don't forget we are at a country club, give them a little of the missionary."

"Okay, I think I can do that."

"Well, I think that screaming is your cue. Go out there and break a leg." Amy pointed behind Marshall's shoulder. He could hear the adulation of the crowd. His nerves were again causing his stomach to flip flop; he took a long, slow inhale and blew it out as he grabbed the doorknob. "I'll be watching." Amy smiled wickedly.

"Enjoy the show," Marshall said with a wink before stepping onto the stage.

"Okay, ladies, your time is up to make a wager. Please hand your envelopes to your maid of honor so she can deliver those to my assistant." Alexandra announced as he stepped to center stage. The stage lights felt hot against his nude skin, far warmer than any time previous this evening. "Now for our entertainment. Ladies, please give a big hand to Marshall!"

Whistles, claps, and cheers pervaded the ballroom. If Marshall were to picture the crowd in their underwear, most of them would have to be considerably more dressed.

"I have a confession to make, ladies; we almost did not have a host for this evening. Marshall stepped up big. Wasn't he great!?" She paused again to let the rowdy group of onlookers applaud again. "What do you ladies think of his big cock?" Again the crowd roared. "Who wants him to give us all a show?"

It was go time, the crowd started to chant in unison. "Stroke your cock! Stroke your cock!" Marshall surveyed the room as he flipped open the bottle of lube. Amy had snuck into the chamber and was sitting on the corner of the front row. Her eyes were on him as sealed envelopes were delivered to her. Alexandra had made a stealthy exit of the room, taking the microphone with her.

Kendra, Jillian, and Stephy were perched on a trio of bar stools, turned to face the room. Alexandra had also closed the bar to further orders as the final planned event of the evening commenced. All three of the ladies had their masks still affixed to their faces. Kendra's piercings were on full display as her legs were parted. She winked at him and then gave him a nod of approval. Jillian had her legs tightly together, but the way her hands were placed in her lap made him wonder if she was enjoying the show with a bit of touching of herself. Stephy sat demurely, legs crossed tightly.

Not wanting to keep the rabid pack of ladies waiting any longer, Marshall squeezed a generous amount of lube into his waiting palm. He sat the bottle on top of the table that was still on the stage from the games prior. The slick gel spread quickly along his swollen member. A glance over his shoulder showed that his penis was the subject of both large screens, shiny beneath an ample coating of lube.

His cock was widest at the pink tip of the shaft, where it was also the most sensitive. The rest of the long stiff shaft had veins bulging as it stood downright turgid out from his body. He concentrated on gliding along the rod to keep from cumming too soon. A feeling of pleasure already radiating out from his dick to the rest of his body. His testicles hung low in reaction to the heat of the lights, though they would ascend the closer he got to spilling his load on the dark-colored stage.

Marshall had never been that adventurous in anything sexual; getting sucked briefly by Jillian a couple days prior was the most public thing he had ever done. He was not embarrassed by his body or didn't think he had skill; sex was just something to do behind closed doors. Today, there was no denying the thrill of having all these eyes on him and his body.

Taking Amy's advice, Marshall turned so that his body was in profile to the fervent cheering and whooping. He visualized her little body bent over the table that had been the focal point to many of the games this evening. Marsh positioned his hands in front of him, creating a long tunnel from the pair. Slowly, he pushed his hard cock into the tunnel, imagining Amy pressing back against him. Her tight butt would look so good from behind as his penis pressed into what had to be a great vagina.

His hips got into the action as he slowly pushed into his hands. Marshall did not slide all the way into an imagined pussy, taking several strokes to fully be engulfed. He dared not grip down too hard as he started to give long, slow strokes to the table. Over his right shoulder, he scanned the reaction of the crowd. In the front row, he saw one of the brides to be unabashedly fingering herself. She was not alone; one woman had even produced a vibrator employing it to significant effect. Marshall dared not stare or get lost in the actions of the crowd. He closed his eyes, envisioning giving a presentation to some clients instead of coupling with Amy.

Faster, he gave his hands long strokes, utilizing the entire length of his cock. His hips and glutes running the whole show as he tried to put on the best performance possible. Opening his eyes again, he looked to the pair of screens bordering the stage. One camera was keyed in on the flexing motions of his ample ass. The other was in front of him, showing his upper body down as the head of his cock emerged from his hands and then retreated. He concentrated on keeping his upper body slightly flexed to keep his muscles looking glorious. He varied his simulated lovemaking speed, a series of fast, ferocious strokes followed by slow and sinuous pushes. His ass would press his body entirely into his hands like he was trying to drive himself as deep as possible into an imagined Amy.

Again his vision wandered across the crowd—this time looking at his friends in the group. Kendra locked eyes with him for a moment, a smile forming on her countenance. He couldn't resist mirroring the smile as he continued to screw his hands. Kendra captured the shining jewel between her legs; she then moved those fingers down and spread her labia, giving him a peek at the glistening interior. A slight nod seemed to herald possible future opportunities to put his cock to work.

Beside Kendra, Jillian's legs were now slightly parted; a pair of fingers were a couple knuckles deep within her. Marshall was a little shocked that she was giving in to her desires, but he also realized that no eyes other than his were on the back of the room. Jillian's fingers appeared to be keeping pace with his own slow masturbation. When he caught her eyes, she just gave him a shrug and carried on. Stephy just arched an eyebrow in his direction. Her crossed legs were bouncing in time with the thumping beat of the music. Marshall had heard that some women could get off by crossing their legs and moving just so; he had to wonder if that was what Stephy was indulging in.

Marshall turned toward the crowd, this time picturing holding Amy in front of him. Her lithe form skewered on his raging erection. He positioned his legs shoulder-width apart and clutched his cock in a single hand. The opposite hand mimed being hooking under the legs of his imaginary partner. He could almost feel arms on his shoulders and the sound of labored breathing and soft moans, a symphony in his ears. Even after a few minutes, he knew that putting on this show would have his legs burning, though he would prefer to be conducting this workout with the added weight of a beautiful woman.

His eyes couldn't help wandering over to see the pretty young woman in the front row. Amy had one hand clutching the stack of envelopes; the opposite was occluded by the accumulation of papers. Looking at her forearm, he thought he could see the telltale signs of her fingers moving. His eyes traveled up her form to look into hers, her expression not betraying any emotion until she gave him a knowing wink and the slightest of nods.

The slickness of the lube was already becoming slightly tacky as he continued to jack his penis. Without liberal additions of moisture, it lost much of its lubrication. Occasional spurts of precum were not doing enough to boost its lubricity. He let go of his cock momentarily to reapply the lube. Marshall's mind was making up a plan to go through a series of positions. He would get as close as he dared to the point of no return before taking a reprieve to re-lube and back away from cumming too soon. If Amy says they want a show, they'll get as much of one as they can handle.

Hands slick again, his hips slowly pounded his pole into his clutched hand, building a storm of pleasurable sensation swirling through his body. On every thrust, his testicles swung through the air, still hanging more than usual due to the hot stage lights. Looking out to the crowd, it looked like Charlotte and Jordan's feud was finding a conclusion. Jordan had the young future bride atop the center table; she was between Charlotte's knees, driving a large pink dildo in and out of her quarry in time with Marshall. Jordan was not watching Marshall directly, her eyes fixed on the screen showing his cock sliding in and out of his fist.

To test his theory that Jordan was mimicking him, Marshall watched as he picked up his pace. His unused hand clutched his oscillating testicles, keeping them from slamming into his thighs on every thrust. The crowd must have assumed that this was the impending release. He couldn't argue that the urge to cum was rising like a thunderstorm suddenly building out of a hot, humid sky. However, Amy's instructions played in the logical portion of his brain that was still audible above the storm's din. Looking back toward Jordan, she moved the dildo in and out of Charlotte at a now far brisker pace.

Concentrating on that particular table, he could barely make out the sound of Charlotte moaning above the music and the crowd. Suddenly his imagination connected the two, and he could see himself in place of Jordan, his hard cock replacing the dildo. It had been so long, over a year, since he had sex. His pace slowed as he bathed in the memory of the last time he had fucked his ex-girlfriend before the pandemic broke their bond. The lovemaking had not seemed like breakup sex at the time, just a pretty standard morning coupling in the shower before they moved out. It was by far the longest drought he had experienced since becoming sexually active. Charlotte must be so warm and wet, and the sound and feeling of making a woman orgasm were unreplaceable.

Marshall had to release his penis before his vision of fucking Charlotte forced him to cum before he had given the women a show to remember. He still had a few more positions to show off before he could release. Taking a couple of breaths, Marsh stepped over and again liberally coated his cock with the borrowed lube. This time he did not leave the plastic bottle on the table but leaned down and placed it on the stage. His next two moves would be on the ground. He lowered himself to his knees and took a couple of strokes as seductively as he could.

Carefully as he could, to avoid slipping on his slick palms, Marshall lowered himself into a push-up position. He turned his body sideways to the crowd so that the ladies could see his ass working in this new position. Leaning on his left elbow to stabilize his form, he wrapped his right hand around his slick cock. Closing his eyes, Kendra became the subject of this next round. How he longed to see, her brilliant breasts jiggling beneath him as he went to town. The way her breasts undulated, bright red accessories moving in tight circles, in his mind was undoubtedly a poor imitation of the actual movements. He plunged slowly into his hand, using nothing but his hips and ass to drive his cock through his unmoving mitt. It took all of his concentration to keep himself balanced in this position while fucking his own fist.

A single hand barely covered half of his massive cock. As long as he stayed gripping his shaft and did not pull the more sensitive head through his mitt, he could keep this position going for a while. Looking over his left shoulder, he used the image of himself to gauge the performance. Concentrating on the show he was performing took a little of the building impulse to cum down to a dull ache. Marshall watched as his ass flexed along with a complete traversal of his pole.

One Camera person had taken a particular glee in filming him from behind. Marshall was suddenly happy that he had taken extra time making sure that his regular shaving routine extended to the entirety of his backside. The second camera was fixated on the tip of his cock as it advanced and retreated from his hand. The dueling cameras were doing an exceptional job keeping track of him miming sex. Given his choice, he would rather have them filming all the fun going on with the crowd, but he knew he was the star of the show. He had to hand it to them; they were making masturbation look positively cinematic.

Marshall sped his hips up, using shorter but far faster strokes. The crowd responded with hoots, whistles, and words of encouragement. With his left hand, he felt his fingers, testing the tackiness of the residual lube. It was far too sticky to masturbate with but would aid in his next maneuver. It would be risky, not something that he often did and had certainly never attempted with one hand on his cock. He moved his left leg further out to give him more stability and turn his face toward the audience. Sensation arced out like a sudden bolt of lightning from his penis as it contacted the stage, threatening to overwhelm his nerves and paint the dark set with his jizm.

Not yet! His mind screamed at his surging nerves. A finale of him spasming on the floor and then sitting up to reveal his shame was not what he was going for. A couple of breaths allowed the burgeoning climax to subside. Like it or not, his performance was almost at its zenith; it was going to take all of his will to get through the other two positions he wanted to display. There was no way he was going to let himself go off without showing Amy her requested position. Marsh positioned his left arm, palm flat against the stage, under the middle of his chest. Slowly he pushed the mass of his body up off the surface. Now acutely aware of the tired strain pulsing through his muscles, he pushed all the way up on a single arm.

Reaching the apex of the exercise, he scanned the crowd, almost every pair of

eyes staring directly at his own. The only sets not looking at him were Jordan and Charlotte. They had to switch positions. Charlotte was now on top, staring down as she railed the dildo in and out of her captive. He was now suddenly aware that Eric and Lincoln had not stopped collecting empty glasses from tables. They had not left with the others after meal service was complete. Neither of them looked at him, but he kept seeing them steal glances at the screens on either side of the stage. Knowing that two guys were also observing his show brought back some unease that he had all but forgotten to give a good performance. Both gentlemen were walking through the crowd with full erections. He could not really fault them getting excited in a room full of naked women, many of whom were indulging in their own naked fun.

Officer Baker and Seargeant Jones did not seem to be ushering the two out per the meeting's previous message at the start of the night. Likely they were not too worried about that now since the actual strippers had been no-shows. A quick glance around the room revealed that Officer Baker was just off stage, doing her best to seem unaffected by the room. The Sergeant was still standing at attention, scanning the room with his always equipped scowl. His penis was also now at attention. Regardless of how small he had appeared earlier, his erection looked a little above average with a severe upward curve.