A CFNM Guest House Pt. 05

Story Info
Male is used to teach females about CFNM.
3.2k words
4.56
4.7k
3

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second visit to the CFNM Guest House. My thoughts are enclosed in ().

I knock on the door. Elvira opens it and says, "Welcome back, Male. Are you ready for a special weekend?"

"I think so," I answered hesitantly. "I'm not sure whether I can handle special."

"I'm sure you'll enjoy it," Elvira says. "Let's get you prepared." She starts unbuttoning my shirt and removes it. Then she unbuckles my belt and pulls down my pants, taking down my underpants at the same time. I stand completely naked before her.

"Let's get you finished up," she says, as she puts on a collar, wrist cuffs, and ankle cuffs. She attaches a leash to my collar and leads me into the main room. Sophia, Aurora, and Isabella are sitting on a sofa.

"Well, Male, you're in for a treat tonight," Evita notes with a smile. "We're having a group of females over to have an initial training lesson in how to do CFNM. First, you'll be serving them sake. We'll see whether you have learned to serve better than your first time. Now don't worry, you won't be entirely naked to start. Sophia has a loin cloth to cover you up."

Sophia comes over and places the loincloth on me. It really isn't a loincloth, but just two pieces of cloth that hang off a rope around my waist. My cock and balls move unencumbered. Either piece could be simply pulled aside to expose my front or my rear.

Elvira says, "That looks good, Sophia. We want our visitors to be slowly introduced to the NM part. But also connect his wrists behind his back, so he won't be tempted to touch himself before our guests arrive."

Sophia follows Elvira's instruction. She seats me in a chair and attaches my leash to a ring. "Don't go away, Male. Our visitors will be here soon," she says with a grin.

With nothing to do or to be able to do anything, I nod off for a little nap. A little while later, Isabella shakes me and says, "Wake up, Male. Our first visitor is arriving."

She attaches my leash to a chain hanging down from the ceiling. I only have limited movement. When I do move, the loin cloth moves and exposes me. So, I decide to stay still.

"One more thing, a ball gag to keep you from making silly remarks," Isabella states.

Elvira leads a female into the room. She is wearing a long gown. Elvira makes introductions, "Ladies, this is Jennifer. Jennifer, here are Sophia, Isabella, and Aurora. And the male is called Male. Feel free to touch him anywhere, except underneath the loin cloth. We'll get to that part after everyone is here."

Jennifer comes over to me and says, "Hi, Male." She runs her hands gently down my sides and my arms and legs. Her ministrations are starting to arouse me. (Please continue.) Then she stops and goes over to chat with Sophia.

Sarah, Diana, Christie, Brooks, Jessica enter the room in much the same way. They are all wearing long gowns of different colors. Elvira introduces them and they each make their way over to me to briefly tease my body. (Please don't stop.) They chat with Sophia, Aurora, and Isabella for a minute and sit down in stuffed chairs.

Elvira begins, "Welcome to the CFNM Guest House, my honored visitors. You all have inquired about learning to be the CF part of CFNM, so today we'll introduce you some of the action. Male arrived here last weekend, not knowing what CFNM was about, but eager to try it. He seems to be enjoying his experience, so we thought we would use him as our demonstrator. Well, make that subject, since he's the one who will be the focus of the demonstration.

"The rules of CFNM Guest House are simple. You are free to use the males in any way you desire. However, you cannot make any permanent marks. The males who appear before you have consented to being used in this way. There is no photography allowed to keep everyone's identity secret. We do have masked sessions, where photography and video are encouraged."

"Male has a gag, so he can't make any silly remarks. This is also so you can learn to use his physical response, rather than his verbal response to your stimulation. Any questions?"

Elvira looks around the room. All the visitors are smiling and appear ready for a demonstration. "OK, then let's begin. Aurora, would you unleash Male and bring him before our visitors."

Aurora disconnects my leash from the chain and brings me in front of the six visitors.

Elvira says, "Well, now each of you has been introduced to Male. It's tradition at the CFNM Guest House for a male to serve sake to the female guests to welcome them. If the male's service is lacking, such as not filling your cup up or spilling it or taking too long, it is appropriate to punish them in order that they may get better.

"Male, please start serving the sake."

Aurora disconnects my wrists, so that I can serve. I go to the counter and get a tray with small cups and a flask of sake. I offer a cup to Jennifer. I fill it so the level is almost at the top. Jennifer says, "A little more, Male." I pour a slight bit more in, but a few drops edge of the top. "Not that much, Male," Jennifer warns mischievously. (I know I'm going to be punished, but how?)

Continuing around to Sarah, Diana, Christie, Brooks, and Jessica, I make similar mistakes. (I know they are deliberating making me do that.) I start to go to Aurora, but Elvira says, "Male, you have already welcomed Aurora, Sophia, and Isabella on your first night. We'll let these females enjoy punishing you by themselves."

"All right, Ladies. Male put the sake down and go over to the stockade," Elvira continues. Sophia takes me over and places my head and wrists in the stockade. Then she pulls down the top and locks me in. She spreads my legs and attaches them to rings on the floor. My loin cloth hangs down through my ass cheeks. (I feel very vulnerable.)

"You may administer an appropriate number of spanks for the mistakes he made. Give one spank even if you were completely satisfied by his performance. You can spank gently, or you can spank so that he has a physical response. If you'd prefer, you can use a flogger as well."

Jennifer is first. Her eyes gleam with anticipation. Her hand comes down hard, and I let a moan out through my gag. She continues with three more spanks, each increasing in intensity. (That's unfair. I didn't do that bad. It was only a couple of drops.)

Elvira notes, "Well, Jennifer, Male will certainly learn to do better with that spanking. OK, it's Sarah's turn."

Sarah smiles as she approaches me. She spanks slowly, pausing to see how my body reacts. Her blows are hard, but her hands trace lightly over my bottom after every spank. (That feels really nice. I think I'm getting aroused.)

Diana comes over and picks up a flogger. She strokes me five times quickly, eliciting moans through the gag. (I think the flogger feels more arousing than the spanking.)

Christie starts with a few spanks and then picks up the flogger for several hard strokes. (I feel my ass starting to burn.)

As Brooks stands behind me, she sees the bright red on my ass. "Elvira, Male's ass really looks red. Do you think he can take anymore?"

Elvira looks at my ass. "You're right Brooks, it does look pretty red, and Male's moans have been pretty loud even through the gag. At the CFNM Guest House, we are dominants, but not sadists. Why don't you switch to pinching his nipples."

Brook reaches out and grabs my nipples with her fingers. She pinches them hard. I start to moan softly. She keeps up the pressure for a minute and then eases it. (That was easier to take than another spanking or flogging.)

"Shall I do the same thing?" Jessica asks.

"Why not?" answer Elvira.

Jessica captures my nipples between her thumb and fingers. Then she gives them a twist. I give out a moan. She holds them in that position for a minute and then releases them.

(Six for six. I wonder what's coming next.) My wonder is quickly answered. Aurora releases me from the stockade and connects my wrists behind my back.

Elvira continues, "Aurora, please remove Male's loin cloth, so that our visitors may see all of him."

Aurora exposes me completely. With my wrists connected behind my back, I am unable to hide anything, including my slightly erect cock. All the females are wearing long dresses with long sleeves which makes a marked contrast to my nakedness.

Elvira says, "Aurora, take Male up on the platform and attach him to the CBT bondage chair."

I turn and see a chair sitting on the platform. It has a post with cross-pieces attached at the top and bottom. There is a bench behind it. There is a hole in the post just about the level of the bench. (I try to imagine how someone might sit there.)

Sophia leads me up to it. She has me sit on the bench facing the post. She detaches my wrists and then connects them to the ends of the upper bar. She then moves me up to the post. After feeding my cock and balls through the hole, she moves some pieces on the front of the post so that the base of my cock is securely fastened. Then she attaches the cuffs on my ankles to the ends of the bottom cross-piece.

I can see myself in a mirror on the other side of the room. (I am completely helpless. I won't be able to move my cock and balls away. They are completely vulnerable to whatever the females want to do to them. The thought of that makes my cock a bit more aroused.)

Elvira says, "Well, females, you can see that Male is completely vulnerable. It's time for you to try out the saying 'Got you by the balls.' You'll each have an opportunity to grab his balls, squeeze them or massage them, whatever you'd like to do."

Elvira continues, "Let's start with Jennifer. You may grab and squeeze Male's balls. You can apply light pressure or pressure to make him moan. But not so much as to make him groan."

Jennifer reaches out and grabs my balls. Jennifer exclaims, "This feels really cool. I wanted to try this once with an ex-boyfriend, but he would have nothing to do with it. Let me see if I can make him moan."

I feel the pressure increase. (What? I just met her a few minutes ago and now she's grabbing my balls?) I let out a soft moan. Jennifer removes her hand.

"You'll get more time to do that later," Elvira says. "Now it's Sarah's turn."

Sarah smiles with anticipation as her hand moves out to grab me. She says, "Well, Male. Since Jennifer got to make you moan, I guess I need to as well." I moan as I feel the intensity of her grasp on my balls. She releases them. (Two down, four to go. I think I can manage this.)

Diana, Christie, Brooks, and Jessica continue the ball grabs. Each of them elicits a stronger moan as each time the pressure is slightly greater, and the moan is louder. (Are they having a competition?)

Elvira says to the females, "Now you get to try something entirely different. As you can see, Male is completely restrained. You can take turns teasing him, particularly on his cock and balls. Take your time to bring him to a climax. You and he will both enjoy the ride. Who wants to start?" (Please, let me cum.)

"I will," says Jessica. She steps up and stands by me. She runs her fingers lightly up my cock with one hand and gently caresses my balls with her other. I am starting to get heavily aroused, as she notices with a smile.

"Brooks, your turn," Jessica says. Brooks comes up and wraps her fingers around my cock. She slowly runs her hand up and down. My erection is getting harder. Then she suddenly stops. "Elvira, I think Male needs a break. He seems to be getting pretty aroused."

"MMM", I say.

Elvira says, "Well, Male. It's not your choice. Christie, what would you like to do?"

"I think I'll start on his nipples and give his cock a break," she replies. (Please go for my cock.) She approaches and gently rubs her fingers over my nipples. The sensation travels down my body and into my cock, making it slightly harder. "Well, that looks like it didn't cool it off much," she notes. "Diana, your turn."

Diana comes over and lightly touches the tip of my cock with her fingers. She traces the rim on my cock's head. It feels pleasurable, but it is torment, as there is not enough sensation for me to climax.

"Take it away, Sarah," Diana says with a grin. "He looks like he wants to cum, but I think more teasing is appropriate.

Sarah runs her fingers along my inner thighs and my abdomen. She circles my cock and balls without touching it. I try to move to get closer to her fingers, but I am locked in place. She repeats Diana's motion on the tip of my cock a few times and then withdraws. "Now Jennifer, it's your turn. Tease or cum? What are you going to do?"

Slowly walking toward me, Jennifer says, "I'm not sure. I'd hate for it to end too soon."

Elvira interjects, "Don't worry Jennifer. Once Male has cum, you all have a chance to give him some post-orgasm torment. That can be even more fun than the tease and denial." (Uh, oh. This is going to be good and then bad.)

Jennifer starts stroking my cock. She goes up and down slowly, making sure to capture the tip every time. Then she increases the intensity and the speed. I try to resist, but my cock has a mind of its own. Suddenly Jennifer stops.

"MMM," I moan.

"Remember what you ask for," Jennifer replies. She continues stroking until I finally explode and cry out in ecstasy behind the gag. "It looks like you really enjoyed that, Male," Jennifer says.

I vigorously nod in agreement. (That was wonderful.)

Elvira comments, "OK, now is the time for some post-orgasm torment. For those who haven't done this before, you can either do what you did before, or you can try something new. Rubbing your palm over the head of his cock seems to drive him wild. Or you might try slowly circling the rim around his tip. I'll let you figure it out. Jessica, you're up."

"This is going to be fun,' Jessica says. She stands by me and starts stroking my cock in the same way that Jennifer did. (My cock is sensitive after my orgasm. I feel a mixture of pleasure and tickling.)

Sarah takes over and tries out her palm on my head. (It is too stimulating in both a good and bad way.)

"MMM," I beg. I am trying to squirm away, but my cock being caught doesn't allow me to move.

Sarah says with a smile, "Well, Male, you didn't want us to stop before, so we'll just continue."

As Sarah steps back, Diana takes her place and runs her fingers around the rim at the tip of my cock.

Christie, Brooks and Jessica continue the torment. My moans accompany all their ministrations.

Jessica notices my cock ejecting some cum. "Well, girls, it looks like Male has had a second release. I think we can be proud of stimulating him to a second one."

They all gather round in front of me and watch as my cock slowly drops down. My moaning ceases and my breathing is returning to normal.

"Well, I guess ends this part of the training. Shall we have another round of sake?" Elvira asks.

There is a murmur of consent. "Good, Sophia, would you get the bottle? Male is tied up," Elvira continues. (What, I'm supposed to sit here while you have your sake?)

After a couple of rounds, Elvira says, "It's time to put Male to bed. Sophia, would you get the cock cage and demonstrate how it goes on?"

Sophia goes to the table, picks up a cage, and walks over to me.

She begins her explanation, "There are two things the ring and the cage. First put on the ring. We use one that you wrap around next to the male's body and then lock in place. That's much easier than feeding his balls through the ring. It can also be snugger." (Is snug good?)

Sophia shows how to put the ring on.

"Next is the cage. Male must be flaccid before putting it on. Since he's had two orgasms, it shouldn't be a problem. You connect the cage to the ring and lock it in place."

She puts the cage on me and locks it. "Be sure to keep the ring in a safe place. You can imagine how hard it is to take this off if you don't have a key," she says with a laugh. (Oh, I can imagine.)

"There it is. To take it off, when you decide you want to, just reverse the process. Unlock and remove the cage. Then unlock the ring and remove it." Sophia shows the technique and then asks, "Who wants to try first?"

Jennifer looks around and says, "I'll do it." She steps up and starts putting on the ring. She has a little problem getting the lock in, but Sophia points out the issue. There is no problem in putting the cage on.

Jennifer asks, "How long can the cage be on?"

Sophia replies, "A long long time. But at the guest house, we usually don't keep it on for more than a night or a day." (Thank goodness.)

Sarah, Diana, Christie, Brooks, and Jessica each have their turn at my cock. After Jessica puts it on me, Elvira says, "Leave it on Jessica. Male sleeps with it on, so he can't accidentally touch himself."

"Let's head up and put Male to bed," she continues. "Aurora, please release him from the CBT bench."

Aurora releases my cock and balls. Then she disconnects my wrists and ankles and helps me get up. She leads me up to the bedroom followed by the rest of the females.

"Our standard procedure for sleeping is to have the male's wrists connected to his collar and his leach connected to a ring. That way, he can't touch himself and he can't wander far. Aurora, would you demonstrate?"

Aurora has me lie down on the bed and shows the standard procedure. She says, "Also, there are no gags when sleeping." She removes my gag and says, "Male, thank these females for your orgasm and say goodnight."

I say, "Goodnight, Jennifer, Sarah, Diana, Christie, Brooks, and Jessica. I hope I was helpful as a subject. Thank you for giving me two orgasms."

They respond with good nights and leave me alone. (Tomorrow will be another adventure.)