A CFNM Guest House Pt. 06

Story Info
Male is used to demonstrate toys to CFNM trainees.
2.4k words
4.53
4.4k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The previous night at Elvira's CFNM Guest House, six females (Jennifer, Sarah, Diana, Christie, Brooks, Jessica) came over to learn about CFNM from Sophia, Isabella, and Aurora. At the end of the night, they took me to my bedroom and restrained me. My thoughts are in ().

Awakening.

I am awakened by the sound of females coming into my bedroom.

"Good morning, Male," Elvira says. "Let's get you ready for another fun day. Diana, would you put on his ball gag? That way, we won't have to listen to any snide remarks." (What if I promise not to say anything?)

"Sarah and Christie, remove Male's cock cage and attach his cuffs behind his back. Then take him over to the toilet, so he may relieve himself."

They get me up and put me on the toilet. Sarah pushes my cock inside. "Go head, Male," Sarah says. (I am trying, but I've never done it before in front of ten females.)

"MMM", I moan.

"Here's some peppermint oil to help you relax," Christie says as she holds a cotton ball up to my nose.

It works. I am relieved. Sarah turns on the water on the bidet attachment to clean me up.

"Now time for a shower. Brooks and Jessica, would you help Male get into the shower?" Elvira asks. "Attach his cuffs to the chain dangling from the ceiling."

"We use the showerhead to clean males. It has a pressure enhancer so that they will be really clean. Each of you can try it out. Brooks, why don't you start? Male, turn around so Brooks can wash your back. Spread your legs so she can get all of you clean."

I turn and Brooks starts the spray. She goes up and down my backside. I feel the stream on my ass. (Oh, that feels good.).

"Don't need to do that too much Brooks. We'll getting back to that later today." (What does that mean?) "Turn around Male so that Brooks can wash your front."

I turn around and spread my legs. Brooks uses the spray on all my body. She then concentrates on my balls and cock. (I'm starting to get a hard on from the attention.)

"As you can see, some males like to get washed this way," Elvira says. "Jessica, you're up next. You can tell Male how you'd like to position himself."

Jessica says, "Stay right there, Male. I'm just going to wash your front." She quickly washes most of my front and then aims it right between my legs. "This is fun. I've never seen a male get an erection from just water." (Would you get me off, Jessica?)

Jennifer, Sarah, and Diana have their turns as well. Each time, I get more of an erection.

Christie steps up. She aims the spray between my legs. She puts it in a pulsating mode. (It feels like someone is stroking my cock. I don't believe this.) She varies the tempo and intensity. (I am getting close. Please don't stop.) She keeps it up until I cum. She then continues for a bit on my now sensitive cock. (Please, stop, please)

Christie says, "I have had orgasms with water before. But I've never seen a male have one. That was pretty cool." (I'm glad I could provide the experience.)

"You'll have plenty of opportunity to see other ways that males can react to stimulus," Elvira states. "Now, dry off Male, and let's go down for breakfast. Diana, would you connect Male's hands behind him. Sarah, would you put this loop on Male's balls. You can attach the leash and lead him down to breakfast."

Diana and Sarah do their things. Sarah gives the leash a tug to encourage me to move forward. We head downstairs.

Breakfast.

Oatmeal and coffee are on the table. Diana fills a bowl and puts it in front of me. I can only look at it. Elvira says, "Why don't you all help Male eat? You can each give him a few spoons of oatmeal. Diana, will you take off Male's gag?"

Diana says, "Certainly." She fills a spoon with a heap of oatmeal and puts it in front of my mouth. I open and attempt to take it all in. Some drops off and lands on my cock.

Elvira says, "Diana, don't waste any. We don't want Male to go hungry." (I'm afraid where this is going.)

Diana scoops off the oatmeal on my cock and puts it back into my mouth.

Each of the other females has her turn to feed me. Every time I have some fall on my cock and balls. (I think they are deliberately doing that.)

The Morning

Elvira starts the morning introduction. "Let's start with a little review and a brief outline for this morning. First, let's start with why CFNM is fun. In many situations, females are naked, and the males are clothed. This exudes an air of control over the females. With CFNM, the situation is reversed. The females are in control and the males are being controlled. Both parties find this exciting. The type of control can range from simple actions, such as keeping the male in a state of erection without giving a release, to more sadistic ones, such as inflicting pain."

"At CFNM Guest House, we enjoy taking part in the former. We do not inflict heavy pain or cause any long terms marks. We may give a little punishment if the male needs his actions corrected. And there are often fine lines when a little pain causes pleasure. But we emphasize the pleasure aspects."

"One thing we do emphasize is that the male is not in control of his orgasm. The females decide if and when a male can climax. Some males can obey this rule without having their hands restrained. Our male here requires that his hands be restrained most of the time so that he cannot masturbate or prevent us from using him as we want"

"Another part of that control is for females to use the male's body in any way they desire. They can touch it, play with it, fuck it, or whatever. With the male restrained, you have complete freedom to do what you wish to him."

"This morning's activity is to do whatever you would like to or with Male. Any questions?"

The females look at each other. Jennifer speaks up, "So we can do anything we want with males?"

"In general, yes," Elvira says. "As long as it fits into the guidelines I mentioned. If you have any questions, please ask me, Aurora, Isabella, or Sophia before you do it. "

"Thanks for the clarification," Jennifer replies

"If you want, we could start with some play on the nipples," Elvira suggests. "If you do that, I suggest tying Male to the post, so he can't get away."

"I'd like to try that," Jennifer says. She comes over and leads me to the post. She unfastens my cuffs and then reconnects them behind the post.

"Here are a couple of things you could try," Elvira says. She hands Jennifer a set of clamps on a chain and two clothespins. (What are those going to feel like?)

Jennifer applies a clothespin to my right nipple. (That's not too bad.). Elvira interjects, "Jennifer, you can try various positions. We've found that having it right on the end, rather than getting a lot of skin, is more interesting."

Jennifer moves the clothespin to pinch just the end of my nipple. (Oh, that's a bit too much.) I let out a "MMM".

Elvira notes, "I think you've got that just right. Try the other one."

Jennifer places the other clothespin on my left nipple. I let out another "MMM." I start to turn back and forth, trying to shake them off without any success. (I feel my cock starting to get a little erect. Why in the world is that happening?)

Jennifer says, "It looks like Male is enjoying that. His cock looks like it's getting hard. So, is this torture or pleasure? How long should I leave them on?"

Elvira says, "A bit of both. But if he's getting erect, he must be enjoying it. Let it go for another minute. Then the other females can try it out." (Please, I think one time should be enough.)

After a bit, Jennifer removes the clothespins. She gently rubs my nipples to restore a little circulation.

Sarah steps up and replaces the clothespins in the same spots. I try once again to shake them off. My erection is growing.

Diana repeats the action. When she removes the pins, my nipples are sticking straight out.

Elvira says, "Christie, why don't you try the clamps and chain? See what you can do with the chain."

Christie approaches me and clamps my nipples. The chain hangs down. She grabs the center and starts pulling it toward her. My nipples are stretched. (I can't believe that this is making me harder.). She keeps pulling until the clamps fall off.

Elvira says, "Your turn Brooks. Maybe try a different direction."

Brooks attaches the clamps and pulls upward. My nipples get stretched until the clamps once again fall off.

"Now Jessica. Here are some weights you can try," Elvira says. (What are they going to feel like?)

Jessica clamps my nipples. She puts a couple of light weights on and starts the chain swinging. (No, this makes me even harder. What is going on with me?)

"I think that Male has probably had enough. Jessica, take off the clamps and see how Male's nipples are."

Jessica removes the clamps and gently massages my sore nipples. (Oh, that feels good.) She grabs my erection and states, "Male is really hard. I think he truly enjoyed that."

Sophia speaks up, "Jessica, I think he did. Of course, he must be a little frustrated. I have an idea for what you might try next. Let's put him on the CBT chair in that reverse position. Isabella and Aurora, can you help me out?"

Aurora unclips my wrists from the pole and then reclips them behind me. Isabella turns the CBT chair around. In the reverse direction, it has two supports that come out for supporting my legs. Aurora places me on the chair and attaches my wrists on the cross piece. Isabella spreads my legs and attaches them to the base of the supports. Aurora ties a wrap around my stomach that keeps me moving from the upright support. (I feel vulnerable, but maybe a little less than when they had my cock and balls trapped in a hole.)

Sophia announces, "OK, females. Male is restrained, so you can manipulate him as you wish. I suggest you each examine the head of his cock, so you can become familiar with the parts if you are not already. Let me demonstrate."

Sophia grabs my cock and starts pointing out the parts. "The end of the cock is formally called the glans. But we just call it the tip. It has lots of nerve endings, which makes it really fun to play with. The border around it is formally called the corona, which is also sensitive. And the hole is the urethra, of course. We'll show what you can do with that which you have probably never done before." (What did she me by that?)

Sophia continues, "We have a little tool that you can insert into it. It's called a urethral probe." She goes over to a table and picks up what looks like a really long thin rod. (Is that going into me?) "It can be a little tricky. You need to make sure it's really clean. Let me show you how to do it." She takes some wipes and cleans it thoroughly. "Now it's ready. Let's put it in Male." (Are you really going to do that?)

Sophia takes the long metal rod and holds it above my cock. She lowers it so that the tip goes into my hole. (This feels really strange.) She pauses for a moment and then lets it slip down deep within my cock. Then she starts moving it slowly up and down. (It feels like I am being fucked in my cock.)

She pulls it out and asks, "Jennifer, do you want to try it?"

Jennifer steps up and starts massaging my tip with her finger. She runs another finger around my corona. (That feels great. Will she make me cum?). "He has a great reaction. I've never been able to do that with a boyfriend. He says it tickles too much" She take the probe and starts to slowly lower it into my cock and pulls it slowly out.

Sophia says, "Jennifer, you are doing well." (How about me?) "Keep it up for a little bit and we'll let the other females try it out." (No, not everyone.)

Sarah is eager to try. Jennifer removes the rod and hands it to Sarah. She inserts it and completes a few up and down motions. (I can't believe they are all watching me getting fucked by a rod. My cock is getting still harder.)

Diana, Christie, and Brooks take their turns. Finally, Jessica approaches with the rod. She inserts it all the way in and then starts playing with my tip and corona. "I think he's getting ready to cum," she announces. (I am so ready. Please, just a little more, please.)

She moves the probe in and out while she continues her ministrations on my glans. (Just a little more. Please, don't stop.) I spill out my cum around the rod.

Jessica notes, "That was really different. I've never seen a male with a probe in him, much less have an orgasm while it's in him. How long can you leave the probe in a male?"

Sophia replies, "I'm not sure. We usually take it out once the male ejaculates. That might be even more of control over the male if it got left in. I'll have to check to see if there are any issues with doing that." (Thanks, Sophia. But I'm not sure I'd want it left in.)

Elvira announces, "Well, it's time for lunch. We'll leave Male here. Everyone can come and feed him a few bites. He'll need his strength for this afternoon." (What does that mean?)

All the females leave for the dining room, leaving me restrained and waiting for lunch and the afternoon.