A CFNM Guest House Pt. 07

Story Info
The CFNM trainees are introduced to anal on Male.
1.8k words
3.94
3.7k
2
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning at Elvira's CFNM Guest House, six females (Jennifer, Sarah, Diana, Christie, Brooks, Jessica) continued their lessons in CFNM from Sophia, Isabella, and Aurora. I was left bound and gagged, awaiting their return. My thoughts are in ()

The females return from their lunch. Elvira says, "Now I think it's time for Male to repay you for the orgasms you gave him this morning. He can use his mouth and tongue on any part of your body. There may be a part that your past boyfriends were hesitant to lick. Our Male is ready for anything." (I don't know about that.) "We have a convention at CFNM Guest House that males never see females naked. Sarah, would you put this blindfold on Male? Please remove his gag, so he can use his mouth on all the parts you desire."

Christie releases me from the bondage chair and connects my wrists around my back. She helps me get down to my knees and leads me over to someone. My head is placed under a skirt and between someone's legs. A hand guides my head down to a pussy. I start to kiss it and lick it. Then I reach my tongue as far inside as I can go and run it up and down. I hear moans. (I guess I must be doing exactly what this female wants.) Then a sudden scream, followed by legs wrapping my head.

"Okay," says Elvira, "Whoever wants to be next, raise your hand. We never let the males know who they are pleasuring."

"Christie, please take Male over to the female with her hand up," Elvira requests. (Alright, I'll know two females who are not Christie.)

My head is placed under a skirt, and I feel a rear end. (I've never done this. What will it be like?). Two hands guide my mouth to a hole within the ass crack. (It actually smells pretty good; someone must have used perfume.). I'm not sure what to do. I start to lick the hole. I hear some light sounds. (I must be doing something right.)

"Go inside," Elvira commands. I push my tongue into the hole and circle around. The moans get louder. I keep it up till I hear the sound of an orgasm. (That's the first time I've given an orgasm that way.)

"Well, Male, it looks like you are a natural at licking a rear end," Elvira states. "So, ladies, if you'd like something different, you know what to ask for."

I am led to four other bodies that offer their rears to me. For each one, I focus as if It's my first time licking a rear. Each one of my interactions ends with an orgasm. (Will I have to do it this way for the rest of my life?)

"Let's give Male a break," Elvira says.

"Thank you, Elvira. My tongue feels like it's going to fall off," I say.

"Diana, would you please replace Male's gag? I don't think we'll need his mouth for a while," Elvira comments.

Diana puts the gag in my mouth and ties it tight.

"Well, it's time to get Male cleaned up inside," Elvira states. (Cleaned up for what?) "Let's all head to the bathroom.

"Lay your body on the toilet, so that your ass is easy to access," Sophia commands with a grin.

I place my stomach on the toilet seat with my ass facing them.

"Jennifer and Diana, do you want to try it first?" Sophia asks.

"Certainly," they answer together.

(I feel a tube being inserted into my ass.)

"Turn it on," Jennifer tells Diana. ( I feel liquid being ejected into my rear.)

Diana places her hand on my abdomen. "How does that feel, Male? Are you getting full?", she asks.

"mmm," I moan.

"That means that we still have a way to go," she answers with a grin.

Jennifer comments, "The bag is practically empty, Diana."

"Well, Male, I guess that's it," Diana states. "You'll need to wait five minutes before you can empty. Do you think you can do that?"

"Jennifer, let's keep Male distracted. You grab his nipples and I'll grab his balls," Diana says.

I feel them trying to make me erect. It is distracting, but my full rear end keeps me flaccid.

"OK, Male. Time to empty," Diana says with a smile.

Jennifer and Diana help me get up. They put me on the toilet, as the water ejects from my rear.

"Very good, Male," Diana says. She flushes the toilet. "Sarah and Christie, your turn."

Sarah and Christie repeat the procedure. After that, Brooks and Jessica have their practice with me. (I think that I must be really clean.)

Brooks and Jessica stand me up. Brooks puts my leash on and leads me down the stairs to the main room.

The main room has three sets of chains in a circle. Brooks and Jessica disconnect my wrists and reconnect them to one set of the chains. They spread my legs and connect my ankles to rings on the floor. (What are the other chains for?)

They disappear and then reappear in white tops and bottoms.

Jennifer and Diana lead a naked male into the room and place his hands upon the chains. They spread his legs. (The male is not restrained, I note.) The females are also all in white.

Sarah and Christie lead another naked male and place his hands on the chains with his feet spread. He has a gag.

Elvira states, "Well, females, you can see there are three males with different approaches to being an NM. Male Two, who you may call Two for short, does not require any restraint or a gag. Male Three requires no restraint, but a gag. We'll start by flogging each of them on the rear and between the legs. See how you feel when doing that."

"Start by flogging the male who you restrained. Then switch when I give you a signal."

Brooks starts flogging my rear. (I see the two other males being flogged the same way.) Jessica takes over and flogs my cock and balls. (I see the others getting the same treatment, but just holding their hands on the chains. How can they do that?)

"Rotation time," Elvira says.

Sarah and Christie step over to me. Sarah begins on my rear. Then Christie continues between my legs.

"One last time," Elvira announces.

Jennifer and Diana repeat the process. (How do those other males just take it?)

Elvira says, "OK, please conclude your flogging. What did you think of the different males?"

Jennifer starts out, "I think it's interesting that two of the males let us flog them without restraints. However, I preferred flogging Male (or I guess Male One) in his restraints. I felt more dominant. I prefer that to having the males be more submissive."

All the other females nodded their agreement with this assessment.

Elvira replies, "Then for the next part, we'll restrain all of them. Sophia, Isabella, and Aurora, would you put the stockades in place? Thank you."

In front of each of the males, a stockade is placed. Each of pair of females leads a male to the stockades and then locks them in it. Each male's legs are spread and connected to floor rings. The three males can see each other. (This is weird. I've never been restrained with other males.)

Elvira announces, "Time for trying out anal. I guess you were wondering what all that cleanup was for. Put on a glove and start feeling around in your male's inside."

Jennifer puts a glove, lubricates it, and inserts her finger into my rear. She does so slowly, checking out all my parts. (I hope that I am clean enough for you.) After a few minutes, she withdraws, and Diana does the same thing.

Elvira notes, "Now pick up your dildo and strap it on. Replace Male One's gag with this ring gag. That way you can enter him from either end." (Great, glad to be so versatile.)

Jennifer enters me from the rear, Diana from the front. They take their time moving in and out. I can see out of the corner of my eye, Male Two and Male Three are getting the same action."

"Do you want to switch?" Diana asks.

"Sure," Jennifer says.

They remove their dildos and trade with the other. Then they stand behind the part of me they haven't tried yet. (Thank you for not sticking the one from my rear into my mouth. I'm thankful for the little things. My erection is growing.)

"Rotation," Elvira calls out.

Brooks and Jessica repeat the same action on me. Finally, Sarah and Christie have their way with me. (I am really hard.)

"So, what did you think?" Elvira asks everyone.

Sarah replies, "That was really unique. I've never done that to a male before. I can see by the males' erections that they must really enjoy it."

The other females murmur their agreement.

"The dildos you had on cannot dispense any liquid," Elvira states. "We've found that Male One enjoys having some ejaculate come from the dildos. So, we thought we'd let Male Two and Male Three do that for him." (What, I'm going to be fucked front and rear by males?)

The females release Two and Three. They lead Two in front of my face and Three behind my rear.

"Are you ready, Two and Three?" Elvira asks.

"Yes, Elvira," they say simultaneously.

"Then begin."

Two's cock starts to enter my mouth through the ring gag. Three's cock explores the inside of my rear. (I'm not supposed to get excited about this, but I am.)

All I can do is stay there while I am fucked front and rear. I sense their excitement and their pending orgasms. (OK, it's coming.)

Two climaxes first. I feel it on my tongue and throat. I swallow in order to avoid choking. Three explodes a few moments later. His cum will just stay in my rear.

"What did you think, females?" Elvira asks after the Two and Three have pulled themselves out of me. (She's not going to ask me?)

Brooks states, "That's the first time I've seen a male be taken by other males. I wonder if my reaction is the same feeling that they get when they see two females making love to each other."

Elvira replies, "Probably not quite the same, but maybe similar."

"Why don't we break for dinner? I think everyone could use some refreshment. This concludes our scheduled activities. After dinner, feel free to use the males in any way you wish. Male Two and Three will not be staying at the guest house. They were here for comparison purposes. But please be sure make sure Male One is suitably taken care of for the night. Cock caged and restrained." (Oh, another night with a cock ring.)

Sarah and Christie release me from the stockade. They reconnect my wrists behind my back.

Sarah says with a grin, "Male, we'll take good care of you. Christie will help you eat while your wrists are restrained. Then I'm sure we can find things to do after that."

"Mmm," is all I can say. (I'm sure this will be a great conclusion to the day.)