All Comments on 'A Christmas Party Ch. 03'

by lannasage

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!

So much to say. Poor Donny, but I am with Phi, he should have said something by now or at least figured out that Kachi is really not going to be his. I know it hurts but he has to make a move sometime. Phi is a riot! I love her. She is too funny, knowing her questions will only anger Donny but still asking them anyway. Kachi can not really be that clueless about everything around her. This is going to be a very interesting story. I mean Jeremy came right out the box and kissed her again. How often will this be happening? And what really did happen? It went from the kiss to the lunch break...did he just kiss her and then she left? Please keep this one going. I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

Five.

bredrebredreover 11 years ago
Awesome!!!!!!!

If I could give you more than five stars, I would...great story please update soon

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

You gotta live Phi...I'm in agreement with her. Now that Kachi has realized how naive she has been with Donny now she is going to feel sorry for him and push Jeremy to the side so as not to upset her friend. Screw that, if Jeremy is a true friend he would support her decision if she pursues Jeremy. He had more then enough ample time to let Kachi know how he felt so he need to suck it up and move on.

islandqtislandqtover 11 years ago
agree with another poster

I want to know what was said in his office after they kissed!!! Love this story so far!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

fuck donny the little bitch. he wants kachi but wont get off his ass. if she leaves j for d then she isnt worth the time to finish the story.

NavauraNavauraover 11 years ago
love this

Now we are talking. This is pretty cool. Donny reminds me of my daughter's father. His personality sounds like his and I bet he put on the pretense of being a friend in hopes of her coming around but in reality he is very sly, conniving and manipulative underneath. It's not love he feels for her but control and ownership.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 11 years ago
Donny IS a sorry PUNK ASS bitch!!!

We all hate the punk bitch guy who can't seem to grow a pair to get the girl.

Unfortunately for many of us, they are out here. I think they should gather their asses up and throw them in a fast moving river. We could watch them screaming high pitched girly squeals as the water carries their pathetic asses away..

Long story short; she will see that psuedo-gal pal Donny is a loser and end up "rocking" Jeremy gloriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm sorry, I can't agree with any of you haters of Donny

Why are you being so nasty? I think this is a great story, and if it reminds me of anything at the moment, it's the film 'Pretty in Pink'. Kachi seems to have found her 'Andrew McCarthy' and Ducky is in despair, but still a wonderful person.

SashasworldSashasworldabout 11 years ago
Donny needs to get his shit together.

All I'm saying is, if Donny wants her so bad, at least fucking tell her. Don't go around throwing temper tantrums, and being mad that she's with someone when he won't even voice his feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm sorry, but yet another writer on this site using DRUG instead of DRAGGED or PULLED, drug is a medication, she did not DRUG herself out of bed. The chapters are so boring and yes expected, there is nothing different to EVERY other story on this site, things are going well so what the hell, lets bring in a 'threesome', of course since she is now with someone Donny wants her, predictable!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Did Phumi live in the Drakensburg mountains, because if she didn't then I don't know what snow she's talking about. SA doesn't get snow, Lesotho does

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It does snow in South Africa, especially in parts of Cape Town.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB6 months ago

This is very slow and the chapters are too short

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlannasage@lannasage
Just àn aspiring writer with a love for variety Apologies for the delay on A Were Story... I've hit a severe writers'​ block on it, but trying to get my mojo back.....I'm also working on continuations for Poseidon and A Debt To Pay. I've​uploaded​d the second chapter fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES